Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,448 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (309365 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2012
imperiouxx:

My reply is modified but let's know one thing, the kind of mood of your question begs for the kind of answer you get and no doubt about it.

@jimtosam,

About email conversation you talk about, I'm a reasonable person...ok! and I don't have issue with people on that. I and deevick discussed more than that in the past but I want you to go back and read his first post very well. Then tell me if that's a good way of request. Questions are: Why can't he writes me privately when he knows how he can reach me? Why should he alleged me publicly so that it seems as if I contributed to his denial? We need to think deep before we say or do somethings. If you are on the side that I should remove the conversation....fine! but your other comment isn't acceptable at all. See I don't beg people for their emails and I don't support it too, in the past I posted the link for the download on NL but later the FBI blocked all the sites the materials can be downloaded, that was when I asked for email for me to get them across.

@ferdiii,

Thank you. I'm glad you guys can see that I send the materials to anyone that ask for it.

@deevick,

You go public first. If you have any grudge towards me lemme know and next time private accusation would have been entertained better. Even the start of the email you sent concerning this issue is insulting and I will take it like that. Best of luck to you.

@those who quoted the post,

Please edit it.

Could u still push in the TOEFL materials for my guy that got admitted in Canada. He needs the TOEFL for Embassy sake. I don't know where my younger bros kept the CDs.The guy sef dey kebbi for NYSC.Always ferdimako@yahoo.com Thanks. Wish me luck I am going to Lagos on Sunday for B1 visa.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
deevick246:

@ imperiouxxx,
I honestly didn't have the slightest imagination that you might mis- interpret my earlier but now edited post as if I was trying to shift blames on you for my refusal, why would I do that? or were you the V0 who asked for the GRE? For goodness sake, I didn't think it that way. Most times when I send you email and even send to your facebook account self...shei be you dey always say you are very busy and so you hardly reply and that I understand because of the heavy educational curriculum for yankee. Me nor blame anybody for my refusal ooo, I know say God's time is the best.
Thanks for sending the GRE materials, I am already perusing them. That GRE sample questions tagged "this is the sweetest" is really sweet ooo, there is plenty of sugar and honey inside cheesy cheesy cheesy Thanks man.

It's ok friend and sorry for misunderstanding you. About my fb, I log in to NL than I do to facebook because of the beeping sound of new message and the sight of the blue background to instructor, you like that isn't acceptable in the lab.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Square65: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
Baiyewu: i did not get the mail o. Pls i still need to chat with u oh. My visa interview was very successful. I photocpy ur response since na de same sch and course we dey do

Congrats! I must have missed your story. I had since responded to your offline msg. Lemme have a yahoo id so I can contact u directly from mine. When are u coming in to town?

@Gboyega, are u in Houston? Pls txt me your address pls.
@Imperiouxx, when are u coming?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
Square65:

Congrats! I must have missed your story. I had since responded to your offline msg. Lemme have a yahoo id so I can contact u directly from mine. When are u coming in to town?

End of this year.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by deevick246(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
@ dr_dolittle
Did you say you are heading to North Carolina for your studies? If you are, hit me up on YIM, there is a long timer NL member who now resides at NC. That's if you would want to contact him.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
imperiouxx:

It's ok friend and sorry for misunderstanding you. About my fb, I log in to NL than I do to facebook because of the beeping sound of new message and the sight of the blue background to instructor, you like that isn't acceptable in the lab.

Imperiouxxx, this guy wants to learn and have everything in a day. Kindly get me the TOEFL Material at ferdimako@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obusco4lyfe(m): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
@house i went to FedEx office 2day and i was charged N9600(naira) to send document frm naija to yankee, small document'oo abt 20pieces of paper, e no even heavy at all. I tink dt amt z too much for document of dt size. Does any1 hv idea of a cheaper courier service dt delivers?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
ferdiii:

Imperiouxxx, this guy wants to learn and have everything in a day. Kindly get me the TOEFL Material at ferdimako@yahoo.com

Ok! sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by deevick246(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
obusco4lyfe: @house i went to FedEx office 2day and i was charged N9600(naira) to send document frm naija to yankee, small document'oo abt 20pieces of paper, e no even heavy at all. I tink dt amt z too much for document of dt size. Does any1 hv idea of a cheaper courier service dt delivers?

Use Nipost, I mean the registered mail postage. The postage should get to the US on or before 10 days. It will shock you that you end up saving as much as 95% of the courier postage. Our naija postal service have improff tremendously dues to the fact that people are now use to e-messaging and also the competition from other much recognised and patronised postal/parcel organisation (Dhl, Ups and cos)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obusco4lyfe(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
deevick246:

Use Nipost, I mean the registered mail postage. The postage should get to the US on or before 10 days. It will shock you that you end up saving as much as 95% of the courier postage. Our naija postal service have improff tremendously dues to the fact that people are now use to e-messaging and also the competition from other much recognised and patronised postal/parcel organisation (Dhl, Ups and cos)
thanks 4 d info....where z ther office located?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by product: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2012
obusco4lyfe: @house i went to FedEx office 2day and i was charged N9600(naira) to send document frm naija to yankee, small document'oo abt 20pieces of paper, e no even heavy at all. I tink dt amt z too much for document of dt size. Does any1 hv idea of a cheaper courier service dt delivers?

Ha brouv

No dull , u can relatively send dose documents with N1500 tru Nipost . Goosh * 1week its there .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by drdolittle1: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
deevick246: @ dr_dolittle
Did you say you are heading to North Carolina for your studies? If you are, hit me up on YIM, there is a long timer NL member who now resides at NC. That's if you would want to contact him.

Thanks bro..it's not me. It is a friend of mine that wants to go to North Carolina. Thanks a lot though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obusco4lyfe(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
product:

Ha brouv

No dull , u can relatively send dose documents with N1500 tru Nipost . Goosh * 1week its there .
thanks bro, bt wher is Nipost located?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by biofem2000: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2012
Nairalanders,
Has anyone had luck requesting for an expedited date? My sister is trying to get one. The regular date she got was for October.

Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jhidey92(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
ferdiii:

you can also snd it to me at lwlrilwan@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jhidey92(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
hello house...one of my causin just finish his bachelor degree in edu/math at unilag..i now tell him to start processing his MS in USA. ouse is it possible wit 2rd upper.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jhidey92(m): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
Nipost Corporate Headquarters,
Abubakar Musa Argungu House,
Plot 1279 Muhammadu Buhari
Way,
PMB 12537, Garki 900001,
Abuja,
Nigeria.
Tel: 234-09-3149531, 3149532
Fax:234-09-3149533
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by deevick246(m): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
obusco4lyfe: thanks 4 d info....where z ther office located?

Go to any post office close to you and tell them you want to post a mail to the US as a REGISTERED MAIL. It should be less than 1K. I think the postage fee is calculated based on the destination but it shouldn't be more than 1K. All the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by deevick246(m): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
dr_dolittle:

Thanks bro..it's not me. It is a friend of mine that wants to go to North Carolina. Thanks a lot though.

Alright, you are welcome.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
chizzy86: grin oh my. So you don catch me. Na silent I dey o. Am learning from you guys.
yes o i caught u blue-handed...it's nice..i'm sure you're fully loaded with info...when are u going for your interview...all d very best... grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by olusnext082: 12:28am On Jul 28, 2012
ferdiii:

Could u still push in the TOEFL materials for my guy that got admitted in Canada. He needs the TOEFL for Embassy sake. I don't know where my younger bros kept the CDs.The guy sef dey kebbi for NYSC.Always ferdimako@yahoo.com Thanks. Wish me luck I am going to Lagos on Sunday for B1 visa.

@imperioux

Baba I beg I need TOEFL material kindly help send to my email tommytrueluv_real at yhaoo dot com. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by olusnext082: 12:33am On Jul 28, 2012
ferdiii:

Imperiouxxx, kindly help me too pls I need TOEFL materials pls help send to tommytrueluv_real@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Baiyewu: 1:48am On Jul 28, 2012
Square65:

@square i did not receive any mail from you. I am coming to town a day to the compulsory orientaion which i am yet to confirm the date. please send me a mail from ur main email to kinspin2000 at gmail dot com. I will be expecting ur mail urgently. @All i need the cheapest of the cheapest flight to christ corpus texas, i want to book now. Thanks in anticipation of a prompt response
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 2:16am On Jul 28, 2012
Baiyewu: @square i did not receive any mail from you. I am coming to town a day to the compulsory orientaion which i am yet to confirm the date. please send me a mail from ur main email to kinspin2000 at gmail dot com. I will be expecting ur mail urgently. @All i need the cheapest of the cheapest flight to christ corpus texas, i want to book now. Thanks in anticipation of a prompt response

Why not join Royal Airmaroc to JFK for N184k on the 8th of August and then connect Kingsville. That way, you save more. Find the link to the wakanow page below:
http://www.wakanow.com/ng/flights/listing.aspx?searchId=h5lzgauxj0wauwi4201nd0ck1563236288
SquareD, help him get cheaper tickets to Kingsville from JFK.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 2:18am On Jul 28, 2012
Square65:

Couldn't make it last week and my friends are expecting me next week and it is not feasible because my summer lease expires on Tuesday and I just signed a 1year lease and would be moving in on Wednesday. I will see if I can work out coming next 2weeks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by biofem2000: 4:17am On Jul 28, 2012
Nairalanders,
Has anyone had success requesting for expedited date recently? My sister is requesting for one as her school resumes in a month.

Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obusco4lyfe(m): 6:40am On Jul 28, 2012
jhidey92: Nipost Corporate Headquarters,
Abubakar Musa Argungu House,
Plot 1279 Muhammadu Buhari
Way,
PMB 12537, Garki 900001,
Abuja,
Nigeria.
Tel: 234-09-3149531, 3149532
Fax:234-09-3149533
i stay in lagos...bt thks sha!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obusco4lyfe(m): 6:41am On Jul 28, 2012
deevick246:

Go to any post office close to you and tell them you want to post a mail to the US as a REGISTERED MAIL. It should be less than 1K. I think the postage fee is calculated based on the destination but it shouldn't be more than 1K. All the best.

No p!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Baiyewu: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2012
GboyegaD:

Why not join Royal Airmaroc to JFK for N184k on the 8th of August and then connect Kingsville. That way, you save more. Find the link to the wakanow page below:
http://www.wakanow.com/ng/flights/listing.aspx?searchId=h5lzgauxj0wauwi4201nd0ck1563236288
SquareD, help him get cheaper tickets to Kingsville from JFK.
@gboyega God bless u i will go and pay @ adeola odeku right away thannks once again @squareD pls help me find that cheap flight from jfk asap pls ejo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2012
@Imperiouxx, thanks so much.I got the TOEFL stuff.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by emmanuelkim: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2012
where can i register for sat/toefl exam
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sndrmrtns: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2012
emmanuelkim: where can i register for sat/toefl exam

Contact Information:

Please find below contact information for GIEVA:

Address: ABUJA:
3rd Floor, Suite 329, Lagos State House,Ralph Shodeinde Street, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria
Tel: 234-9-8701825, 234-7035250399.

Email: contact@gieva.org

http://www.gieva.org/site/index.php

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.