Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (309160 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Square65: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2012
kpolli:

This makes sense cos he applied for visa lottery in October and by December, he is applying for student visa. . . Doesn't that portray n intending immigrant?

ekundayomi:

You both have spoken well.. but i Strongly believe that if JOV is on your side,.. no man can teast

kpolli, no one can draw a fail proof logic to the visa lottery thingy. Last year, I applied Nov 5 and went for interview Nov 10. Like I said earlier, someone else who lied about it was still given his visa even after the VO proved he lied to his face! While ekundayomi has said it all, it is good that we are all conscious of these seeming possibilities to have our minds prepared accordingly so we are not caught offguard.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2012
Reason I didn't apply for the visa lottery that year was because something keeps telling me ''you will get this student visa, don't worry about the lottery that's not certain, when you are there, you can straighten your status with time yourself''. The lottery shouldn't disturb student visa but what about when VO is digging for any possible reason to deny and finds that? In the first place, why did he dug into that boy's file? It was really crazy on that day believe me. So, it will be better to avoid any traces of doubt in your F-1 application. I'm in the same place I would have be through lottery and I might not even win to reach here, now I can apply for it if like without any cause to fear. Moreover, if you miss a year application because of student visa and got the student visa, isn't that good? Is it not to be in US? This is just my advice.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Freddieyankee(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2012
dr_dolittle:

LMAO!!! grin grin grin Bros leave me alone oo!! Why are you making me laugh so much here? grin I guess you don't know Lord Imperiouxx so well. grin

Lord imperiouxx u forget say na laugh dey make the world go round
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by emmanuelkim: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
SO VO CAN CHECK YOUR STATUS ON FACEBOOK AND ALSO VISA LOTTERY STUFF?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Paywole: 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
emmanuelkim: SO VO CAN CHECK YOUR STATUS ON FACEBOOK AND ALSO VISA LOTTERY STUFF?
pls send me your yahoo addy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
emmanuelkim: SO VO CAN CHECK YOUR STATUS ON FACEBOOK AND ALSO VISA LOTTERY STUFF?

I testify to that of visa lottery. Yes sure!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2012
@emmanuelkim

Thanks for the Info, did you have their number, i need to write TOEFL or Sat before my Next interview, please assist.

Oga Imperious And Big franchis please i need TOEFL Or SAT Questions oooooooooo, and when are their writting this exam as well as the cost of the exam, can i use this result to apply for US and also FINLAND, ICELAND countries too? please help me with the material,

You forgot to drop your e-mail address. TOEFL Registration isnt more than 40g.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by emmanuelkim: 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
imperiouxx:

I testify to that of visa lottery. Yes sure!

I apply for VISA Lottery 2013, But i did not pass it, could that b the reason i was disqualified?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by emmanuelkim: 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
OGA IMPERIOUX IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN GET INFO ON FINLAND UNIVERSITIES
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2012
emmanuelkim: OGA IMPERIOUX IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN GET INFO ON FINLAND UNIVERSITIES

Bros, Finland is good but it takes students lot of time to break out. Even though some schools are free. I have a family friend there, he had to stay in public house for about 2years. No job cos of Language barrier.He is almost through with Masters, the guy has already been given automatic P.hD but he is really considering relocating to USA or Canada.

Do you want really want USA? If yes, you can still get it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by rowlandoo: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2012
emmanuelkim: OGA IMPERIOUX IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN GET INFO ON FINLAND UNIVERSITIES

Why do u people put all this mere info u can easily get by yourselfs on imperioux ,like say he owns NL.go search for info on Finland or whatever Universities through google . That is why we have internet search engines.
Hope u can comprehend.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by holuwarotimmy: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2012
Hello fellows..am an undergraduate in my final semester in school and i'll love to go to the united states to pursue another degree from the begining...i just need someone to please guide me through this..the things i need to d and the guidelines...please i need someone who can put me through this...please drop your contact, so i can place a call through to you..
Holuwarotimmy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by rowlandoo: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2012
holuwarotimmy: Hello fellows..am an undergraduate in my final semester in school and i'll love to go to the united states to pursue another degree from the begining...i just need someone to please guide me through this..the things i need to d and the guidelines...please i need someone who can put me through this...please drop your contact, so i can place a call through to you..
Holuwarotimmy

You ca read through the part 1 of this thread, am sure u will see guideline before u get to prt 3 .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
emmanuelkim:

I apply for VISA Lottery 2013, But i did not pass it, could that b the reason i was disqualified?

Hey, don't get me wrong. I said when the day is so so bad. That means they don't use the visa lottery of a thing always. You know some VOs when they are ready to deny, na so so excuse dem go dey look for anyhow. I applied for the DV2011 in 2010 which the result came out in May 2011. I only didn't apply for the DV2012 which the application was in Oct/Nov 2011. You are fine brother.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by WARYZ(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2012
yomi fola: Kazeem baba, jst wana ask dis 4rm u... Wen u got refused last yr did u re-aply instantly or u defer it til dis yr...??
bruv make I giv u d loadown of my story,and it goes like this.I went to the embassy 1st time on august 4th 2011 with a gal I met on here ,her name is chidalu(who can rememba her)?,we were both denied on dat day,so tlkd abt paying anoda visa fee almost immediately,so the second day she called ma fone and told me dat she jst payed her visa fee and dat she had gotten a date 4 the 23 of the same month,and dat If I had money I shld go and pay anoda fee 2, cuz 24th of august and 23rd where both available,so immediately I got money from ma mum and I went to pay the fee again(the second day after my initial denial)and unluckily 4 me I didn't get the same 23rd as hers,but I got 24th.23rd came and she called me around 12:30 and told me she was granted her student permit,and she prayed 4 me dat I was gonna get mine 2,but when my day(which is d second day 24th)came,I was denied again*sad* .I knew I had 2 defer dis time cuz my resumption date was fast aproaching.I wrote my skool and dey did defer the addmission.spring session came and I got my package from the skool very late in december(still last year)and I cldnt do notin cuz dat was wen nigeria had the nation wide strike,and d skools resumption date fell between the strike period,again I had 2 write d skool 2 give me a lil bit of extension,but they declined me A-SAP.Again I had 2 defer went straight 2 my keyboard again and wrote the skool 2 defer my addmission 4 the "THIRD" time,it was granted again,so I deferd 2 this year fall session.I got the package 4 the 3rd time around may-june(not sure though)then I payed my visa fee 4 the 3rd time and my sevis fee 4 the second time "AGAIN",and I got a date 4 d 6the or 7th of august(not sure)and I clickd on dat box where ur date can be shifted forward,4 days later I got a mail dat my date had been shifted 2 the 19th of july(coolies).3days b4 my interview(july the 16th) I followed ma dad 2 d same lagos embassy and he was granted,dat made me gain so much momentum,it was the D-day got 2 d embassy,had my interview,and most importantly,I GOT MY STUDY PERMIT.That's all about it ,I think.so yomi dats all I think you need.Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by WARYZ(m): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2012
Plss nairalanders that av traveled to other states while their skools is in anoda state in the U.S(confusing I knw,bt pls figure it out)pls hope u where not delayed at the POE,cuz my skool is in oklahoma and it was written on my visa o,bt am going to new york 1st,pls hope I wldnt be tackled at the poe,and pls if I am tackled wat should I tll dem my reasons are(remember I said I dnt av any1 in the U.S).pls did is the second time am asking this question cuz am leaving town vry soon,so I wanna get set.pls pple tll me.am so gratefull.Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2012
Guys abeg..Who knows how to calculate the time of arrival?Because I know the wakanow's time is incorrect.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by olusnext082: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2012
bigfrancis21: @emmanuelkim

Thanks for the Info, did you have their number, i need to write TOEFL or Sat before my Next interview, please assist.

Oga Imperious And Big franchis please i need TOEFL Or SAT Questions oooooooooo, and when are their writting this exam as well as the cost of the exam, can i use this result to apply for US and also FINLAND, ICELAND countries too? please help me with the material,

You forgot to drop your e-mail address. TOEFL Registration isnt more than 40g.

@imperiousxxx

Pls I need TOEFL materials or anyone in d house should help forward to my email cos hav bn requestin for dis for a while now seems no reply'' tommytrueluv_real@yahoo.com .... I wil b glad to receive it plsssssssssssssssss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
WARYZ: Plss nairalanders that av traveled to other states while their skools is in anoda state in the U.S(confusing I knw,bt pls figure it out)pls hope u where not delayed at the POE,cuz my skool is in oklahoma and it was written on my visa o,bt am going to new york 1st,pls hope I wldnt be tackled at the poe,and pls if I am tackled wat should I tll dem my reasons are(remember I said I dnt av any1 in the U.S).pls did is the second time am asking this question cuz am leaving town vry soon,so I wanna get set.pls pple tll me.am so gratefull.Thanks

Same answered question uncountable times from the same person. For your information studying in US requires you are smart no matter your entry level.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2012
moroh: Guys abeg..Who knows how to calculate the time of arrival?Because I know the wakanow's time is incorrect.

Go to the flight site and see their correct calculation. Include time for switching of plane if you're boarding those that will first get to their home base. Best of luck in the air.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by WARYZ(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
imperiouxx:

Same answered question uncountable times from the same person. For your information studying in US requires you are smart no matter your entry level.
ok pls does dat mean I can travel 2 a diff state without being askd difficult questions at the immigration in new york?and pls even if I am askd,wat shld I say?pls hlp me.thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2012
How long does it take for WES to evaluate transcripts pls ..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
WARYZ: ok pls does dat mean I can travel 2 a diff state without being askd difficult questions at the immigration in new york?and pls even if I am askd,wat shld I say?pls hlp me.thanks

I have answered you this before nau. Yes, you will be asked where you are going. Just tell the officer your school in OK and answer other few questions. If you asked why NY? We all know Lagos to NY is cheaper than Lagos to Houston or Austin, TX or Oklahoma city. You say you save that opportunity, then you will get a connecting flight from NY and you like to break the long boring trip. Once you are stamped in, no one will stop you till you want to pull your luggage through the final exit. By then, they don't know your direction.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
s-beauty :
How long does it take for WES to evaluate transcripts pls ..

Depending on who you send it through and your school in response to WES verification notice, just assign 2 months for it to be done. I got mine done in one and half month.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Baiyewu: 12:57am On Jul 30, 2012
WARYZ: pls can I buy a 1 way ticket or should it be a round ticket?am sorry 4 being such a pest,Thanks *wink*
you can buy one way and all u need is ur money either in dollars or naira and ur dob. Made enquiries at there office at adeola odeku tetrazinni building beside kia motors victoria island. Flight is mostly wed and fridays not really sure but the flight leaves for 6:50am
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Papa50000: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2012
WARYZ: bruv make I giv u d loadown of my story,and it goes like this.I went to the embassy 1st time on august 4th 2011 with a gal I met on here ,her name is chidalu(who can rememba her)?,we were both denied on dat day,so tlkd abt paying anoda visa fee almost immediately,so the second day she called ma fone and told me dat she jst payed her visa fee and dat she had gotten a date 4 the 23 of the same month,and dat If I had money I shld go and pay anoda fee 2, cuz 24th of august and 23rd where both available,so immediately I got money from ma mum and I went to pay the fee again(the second day after my initial denial)and unluckily 4 me I didn't get the same 23rd as hers,but I got 24th.23rd came and she called me around 12:30 and told me she was granted her student permit,and she prayed 4 me dat I was gonna get mine 2,but when my day(which is d second day 24th)came,I was denied again*sad* .I knew I had 2 defer dis time cuz my resumption date was fast aproaching.I wrote my skool and dey did defer the addmission.spring session came and I got my package from the skool very late in december(still last year)and I cldnt do notin cuz dat was wen nigeria had the nation wide strike,and d skools resumption date fell between the strike period,again I had 2 write d skool 2 give me a lil bit of extension,but they declined me A-SAP.Again I had 2 defer went straight 2 my keyboard again and wrote the skool 2 defer my addmission 4 the "THIRD" time,it was granted again,so I deferd 2 this year fall session.I got the package 4 the 3rd time around may-june(not sure though)then I payed my visa fee 4 the 3rd time and my sevis fee 4 the second time "AGAIN",and I got a date 4 d 6the or 7th of august(not sure)and I clickd on dat box where ur date can be shifted forward,4 days later I got a mail dat my date had been shifted 2 the 19th of july(coolies).3days b4 my interview(july the 16th) I followed ma dad 2 d same lagos embassy and he was granted,dat made me gain so much momentum,it was the D-day got 2 d embassy,had my interview,and most importantly,I GOT MY STUDY PERMIT.That's all about it ,I think.so yomi dats all I think you need.Thanks

WARYZ wsp, will be in NY mid Aug. Send me your bb pin or ymessenger as a private message so we chat. Cheers.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, I beg I need una advice o base on this particular question I'm going to ask una. One of my cousin who reside in the states is helping with the my school admission application and asked me to send him some funds to his dollar account(domicilary). But my question now is does anyone in the house know how much dem dey do the exchange rate when sending naira to dollar account? I hope you guys understand my question? Please I need response. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by WARYZ(m): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2012
Papa50000:

WARYZ wsp, will be in NY mid Aug. Send me your bb pin or ymessenger as a private message so we chat. Cheers.
yup wadup,dnt own a bb now but my yahoo mssnger is wariz_kazeem@yahoo.com u can mail me A-SAP jst 2 be sure,thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ChitownBase: 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
WARYZ: yup wadup,dnt own a bb now but my yahoo mssnger is wariz_kazeem@yahoo.com u can mail me A-SAP jst 2 be sure,thanks

@Papo5000 and wary.............shey una fit help wit alumo when u guys are coming....lol jedi jedi wan wound person here oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ChitownBase: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2012
[quote author=leadzeal]

I will be leaving early second week august, won't like to give an exact date in dis place.. And just a moment I checked kayak.com, only 1 seat remaining sha. It's abt 1113.. Can't wait to get a very low price, can't take d risk. [/
when u dey come abeg help with alumo..and alabukun........lolz grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
[quote author=Chi-town Base][/quote]
chi town base..abeg no make me laugh my belle...wetin happend to d medicine wey dey there...well i dey come NY soon....i go bring carton for u grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.