Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? (6383 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2012
@inked_nerd.. Welcome back grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by achi4u(m): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2012
what makes me happy here?
just the way you guyz keep screwing each other here and the way the mods keeps fraustrating our mind too.
by cracking joke or bashing ONE can still learn one or two things in this forum cos we're of age here.

i lov u guyzcheesy
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
a lot of them are insane. I don't know how they live with themselves

u are right.....but i now think u are among them cos u like derailing people's thread n its kinda annoyinglipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
davechika:
pray for him but he wasnt requesting prayers from u or is it out of ur kind jesture i guess.

dam u son!......u started this fight
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2012
190_@:

Ure possessed everyone knows that
Keep ur demons 2 urself

Fool
[quote author=190_@]

Sometimes i wish for u to be arrested n locked up in kirikiri lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by n0m0705(m): 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2012
I enjoy the mixture of quality advise, jokes and bashing. In short whenever I feel like laughing I log in straight to romance section. I don't miss any thread by LEFULEFU, that guy is so funny with his Pally's story. I also enjoy mr c*rk and the old version of 190, this new version is too serious.

Oh I almost forgot to mention ONILA, it's just unfortunate that so many people here dislike her, and I guess that is why she is not so frequent here like before.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 12:27am On Jul 22, 2012
n0m0705: I enjoy the mixture of quality advise, jokes and bashing. In short whenever I feel like laughing I log in straight to romance section. I don't miss any thread by LEFULEFU, that guy is so funny with his Pally's story. I also enjoy mr c*rk and the old version of 190, this new version is too serious.

Oh I almost forgot to mention ONILA, it's just unfortunate that so many people here dislike her, and I guess that is why she is not so frequent here like before.

Are u for real? What's the diff? shocked
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by InkedNerd(f): 5:51am On Jul 22, 2012
Mynd_44: So you are back for good?

Yeah, I'll try to post as often as I can.

bennyraz: @inked_nerd.. Welcome back grin

Thanks! kiss
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by 195(f): 7:08am On Jul 22, 2012
Yawns

So tired
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Omolola1(f): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2012
This is supposed to be the romance section but it has been successfully turned into Jokes section Part 2. Which is wat i enjoy here (i get to laugh till i fall off da chair)

Mods, Change the name to Jokes Pt. 2 already!!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2012
chelseabmw:

u are right.....but i now think u are among them cos u like derailing people's thread n its kinda annoyinglipsrsealed
You think I am annoying? I have not even shown my real self yet
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by 195(f): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2012
So tired this morning

Maybe its d marathon sex frm last nite
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2012
190_@:
So tired this morning

Maybe its d marathon sex frm last nite

Chaiiii....this is wat am talkin abt. Dis 190 guy is very funny I swear

Abeg I dey church,nor con reduce ma blessing plsssss
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2012
chelseabmw:

Chaiiii....this is wat am talkin abt. Dis 190 guy is very funny I swear

Abeg I dey church,nor con reduce ma blessing plsssss
Better no allow your usher seize your phone
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2012
Omolola1: This is supposed to be the romance section but it has been successfully turned into Jokes section Part 2. Which is wat i enjoy here (i get to laugh till i fall off da chair)

Mods, Change the name to Jokes Pt. 2 already!!

Omolola. Long time dear... It's joke section season 2

I enjoy this section alot
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
You think I am annoying? I have not even shown my real self yet

Pls broda dnt show ur real self abeg........have seen lots of ur comments and arguments with ur broda called 190. U r one hell of a clown....lol
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Omolola1(f): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2012
yea. . .evn tho u didnt ask of me. No qualms sha
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Better no allow your usher seize your phone

The female usher don dey eye me self......I better hide ma fone inside ma Agbada
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2012
chelseabmw:

Pls broda dnt show ur real self abeg........have seen lots of ur comments and arguments with ur broda called 190. U r one hell of a clown....lol
My name and that f00's should not be mentioned in the same sentence
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
My name and that f00's should not be mentioned in the same sentence

Why now? But seriously are u guys fighting for sometin?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2012
Omolola1: yea. . .evn tho u didnt ask of me. No qualms sha

Awhhhh.....dnt talk like dat na...I always talk to u but u snub me all d time on yahoo messenger...Am crying
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2012
chelseabmw:

Why now? But seriously are u guys fighting for sometin?
The dude has a problem, I don't know what it is and the toad won't say what it is
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by n0m0705(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2012
chelseabmw:

Are u for real? What's the diff? shocked

Believe me, I have noticed it since the last campaign for moderators. Perhaps it's just me
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
n0m0705:

Believe me, I have noticed it since the last campaign for moderators. Perhaps it's just me

U might be right......
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
The dude has a problem, I don't know what it is and the toad won't say what it is

A whole 190 toad...chaaaiiiiiii

Anyways,am on ur side any day any time.hp u r not scared of him
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by achi4u(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
chelseabmw:

chelsea happyday
i dy inside flight nown
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2012
chelseabmw:

You don't wanna get involved in this but you are welcome if you want
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by 195(f): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
Mynd_44 u see why ur troubled mind needs 2 be pacified
From d legions of demons grooming u

U nid 2be delivered and I won't hold back from conducting dat
Service on u

Mole
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by pleep(m): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
The topics are kinda dumb now.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2012
190_@:
Mynd_44 u see why ur troubled mind needs 2 be pacified
From d legions of demons grooming u

U nid 2be delivered and I won't hold back from conducting dat
Service on u

Mole
Go play with your pens as usual dude I am not in the mood to entertain your childish, silly and overly insane atitude
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by davechika(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
chelseabmw:

dam u son!......u started this fight
yes i started the e-fight,but reacted in shortest possible split seconds to seetle the fight cos its a vandetta mission which i taught started on this thread.i beg the two war lords to sheath their swords (i pleaded and begged actually) otherwise it would have been clash of the titans and trust me its not goin to be funny on ur thread being derailed.(bro wont u give me kudos for acting fast and seetling those guys).i wont feel happy if my thread is been derailed either.Thanks chelsea mercedes oohhh sorry bmw!!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by davechika(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
chelseabmw:

pls pls pls dont start another fight cos these guys are already warmed up from the first rounds which i seetled.i bet this time is goin to be very very nasty!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Interesting Memes In My Phone Gallery.. Happy Viewing! / My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man / Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.