Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? (6403 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by ijebabe: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
shymmex: ^^^Why do you follow the killz guy everywhere, are you his dog?
Get out of my face, pig.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
omo_to_dun:
Not only do you have a God Complex, but you seem incapable of expressing yourself without using foul language. It is to be expected; after all, you are still a kid. Unfortunately, I do not think a few more years will alter your countenance.
You are a lost cause!

My definitions:

God complex = Inferiority complex.

Incapable of expressing yourself = always trying too hard to impress virtual female characters.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
ijebabe:
Get out of my face, pig.

The 'pig' will just expose you... grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
ijebabe:
Unfortunately I wasn't sad
u want an e-fight abi Well, U be toothpick 4 me jare cheesy between it wud be an e-bully jare ok! Try acidtalk or bittyend ok grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by ijebabe: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
shymmex:

The 'pig' will just expose you... grin grin

Looks like you're itching to get in the ring right? Lunatic undecided
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by ijebabe: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
bennyraz: u want an e-fight abi Well, U be toothpick 4 me jare cheesy between it wud be an e-bully jare ok! Try acidtalk or bittyend ok grin
acid is cool, the [b]a[/b]ss above bitty or shymmex, whatever he is, is fair game smiley
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
^^^^^Itching to get in a ring with you? grin

I've said my piece about you conjoined twins - run ya mouth, and I'll expose you..

Just let the lying dog lie, and move on to people you can run your mouth to. undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by ijebabe: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
^^^^It's better that way.. undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by pendo89(f): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2012
I am just scared of how it would turn out to be when the vicious fighters show up.

I hope they dont see this thread.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Odunnu: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2012
Tpia@ or Tpia! or tpia_ or whatever other monikers she controls should be the new mode. She's smart in her lucid moments and would do well.

@the free cinema I just read thru. . . anyway, lemme not comment here yet.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2012
pendo89: I am just scared of how it would turn out to be when the vicious fighters show up.

I hope they dont see this thread.
[b]They must see it ooo
[/b]I shall/must be entertained!!!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by ijebabe: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2012
shymmex: ^^^^It's better that way.. undecided undecided

What a brave strong man you are. Mscheeeew!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2012
^^^^^^ grin grin grin I don't have time for you..

I just called you out for being a lowlife..

Get a life and stop attacking everyone posting the truth about Killz' idiocy.. undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2012
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2012
Odunnu: Tpia@ or Tpia! or tpia_ or whatever other monikers she controls should be the new mode. She's smart in her lucid moments and would do well.

@the free cinema I just read thru. . . anyway, lemme not comment here yet.
that Eeediott! abegi of all people Don't even suggest her atall atall.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'd like to accept my share of the responsibility in allowing this thread to degenerate to this point.

As a moderator, I completely detest editing other posters' comments; at worst, I hide them. I have only edited only one poster's comment since I became a moderator, and I will never do it again.

We have all aired our opinions and grudges. Let us now return to topic for which this thread was created.

If anyone abuses or uses foul language in addressing another, I shall hide your posts.

Please forgive me for causing such an embarrassment. It'll not happen again.

Thank you.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Fourcade(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by davechika(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
Mynd_44: This is getting outta hand.
INSANE!! i guess ?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2012
SMH
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by pendo89(f): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2012
omo_to_dun: Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'd like to accept my share of the responsibility in allowing this thread to degenerate to this point.

As a moderator, I completely detest editing other posters' comments; at worst, I hide them. I have only edited only one poster's comment since I became a moderator, and I will never do it again.

We have all aired our opinions and grudges. Let us now return to topic for which this thread was created.

If anyone abuses or uses foul language in addressing another, I shall hide your posts.

Thank you.

Eh! You are a unique nairalander.
This is character. God bless u.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2012

Thank you.

I guess an apology to you is also in order. . .

Sorry about the outburst.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by davechika(m): 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
........ THE END.......
starring.........so many names on the list shaa,
so no need!?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by slimyem: 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
...see them giving medicine after death...
Shioooor!cheesy
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
@sexkillz

Apology accepted. And you were also right: I should have sent you a private message instead of airing our dirty linen in public. Point taken!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
And we all love happily ever after. At least almost everyone
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
slimyem: ...see them giving medicine after death...
Shioooor!cheesy
Sorry to disappoint you greatly!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
Sexskillz apologising grin grin wonders don end o! Lwkmd grin grin kai, wey 190 na
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
omo_to_dun: @sexkillz

Apology accepted. And you were also right: I should have sent you a private message instead of airing our dirty linen in public. Point taken!
It's ok mahn. . . We learn everyday.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
bennyraz: Sexskillz apologising grin grin wonders don end o! Lwkmd grin grin kai, wey 190 na
190 has cooled on his chewing gum
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2012

Thank you.

Of which section?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by slimyem: 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
sexkillz: Sorry to disappoint you greatly!
nah...
I have been entertained enough...
The patching-up cannot change the sweetness i feel inside..cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Date An Asian Girl / Dating A Benin Girl. (my Experience) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.