Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? (6384 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by 190: 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
Shut up
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 12:09am On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44: Unfortunately, I don't enjoy anything here again. I almost have to force myself to come here these days. It has grown boring with the endless crying about the mod, the dumb questions and the silly threads

But most people log in on NL just to see ur post....... I dnt think u will enjoy anything here because most peeps on this section depend on your post so that they can laff
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 12:18am On Jul 21, 2012
chelseabmw:

But most people log in on NL just to see ur post....... I dnt think u will enjoy anything here because most peeps on this section depend on your post so that they can laff
Thanks for that but you have no idea what it feels like to be a sane person in a world going insane

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 1:59am On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Thanks for that but you have no idea what it feels like to be a sane person in a world going insane

lolxxxxxx......we have lots of insane people in da house
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 6:02am On Jul 21, 2012
chelseabmw:

lolxxxxxx......we have lots of insane people in da house
a lot of them are insane. I don't know how they live with themselves
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by davechika(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
a lot of them are insane. I don't know how they live with themselves
pls pls wait a minute,u guys telling me that there are lots of insane guys and gals on this Romance room.
pls is there no other word use rather than using the word INSANE !! lol
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by 195(f): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2012
Its no news dat a mad man sees others as insane

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by davechika(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2012
190_@:
Its no news dat a mad man sees others as insane
are u serious!! hmmmm Okay.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 8:34am On Jul 21, 2012
It is no news that you have a problem dude. Go see a shrink and stop following me around
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by davechika(m): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2012
@mynd_44 and 190,
i hope u guys are not trying to set an e-fight now cos am turning my back on u guys.i have been reading u guys posts for long in stealth mode but was forced to comment when my attension was drawn that the house is full of INSANE guys and gals.so sheath ur sword cos its too early for such.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2012
I don't draw swords against people like 190 bro, don't worry. I will rather pray for him
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by davechika(m): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't draw swords against people like 190 bro, don't worry. I will rather pray for him
pray for him but he wasnt requesting prayers from u or is it out of ur kind jesture i guess.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by 195(f): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2012
davechika: @mynd_44 and 190,
i hope u guys are not trying to set an e-fight now cos am turning my back on u guys.i have been reading u guys posts for long in stealth mode but was forced to comment when my attension was drawn that the house is full of INSANE guys and gals.so sheath ur sword cos its too early for such.

He's a snitch and back stabber
And I need 2 perform an 7day revival deliverance on him
He's knows what he's done and got me banned,
He needs 2 apologize
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by 195(f): 8:54am On Jul 21, 2012
davechika:
pray for him but he wasnt requesting prayers from u or is it out of ur kind jesture i guess.

Trust me, a mad man sees every other sane people as mad
Its not news he wanna pray cos that's exactly wat he needs
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2012
davechika:
He needs it.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2012
190_@:

He needs 2 apologize
I rarely apologise to anyone. That's why I don't do anything I might/will regret. If you are waiting for any apology of any type from me, then you are on a long thing.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by davechika(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2012
190_@:

He needs 2 apologize
Okay Okay Okay now i think we are getting to the genesis of the crux,mynd_44 wants to pray for you and u want to perform 7days (not 1 day but 7days)delivarance prayers for him,pls i dnt wanna be seen to ignite all these. meennn this is geting complex i tell ya all.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by 195(f): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
I rarely apologise to anyone. That's why I don't do anything I might/will regret. If you are waiting for any apology of any type from me, then you are on a long thing.

Ure possessed everyone knows that
Keep ur demons 2 urself

Fool
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by 195(f): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2012
Sexkillu,
I knw u я seein dis - myself and mynd я just settling
Our beef so stay off
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by InkedNerd(f): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2012
@OP: Well, I used to enjoy reading people's perspectives on certain issues but now it just feels like everything is watered down tongue
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2012
190_@:

Ure possessed everyone knows that
Keep ur demons 2 urself

Fool
Me and whatever demons I possessing is none of your business
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2012
190_@:
Sexkillu,
I knw u я seein dis - myself and mynd я just settling
Our beef so stay off
SMH
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by davechika(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2012
@190 and mynd_44;
its now obvious that u guys are on vandetta missions,i taught it started on this thread but sorry i was dead wrong.jeeeezee,WILL U GUYS STOP ALL THESE AND DONT DE-RAIL THIS THREAD!,kindly settle ur scores but definetly not here.nawoooo for romance section.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2012
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by davechika(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2012
@mynd_44 and 190;
pls just stop,i read all most u guys posts including that badosky of a girl (in stealth mode actually) but u guys dey fall my hand right NOW!!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2012
Can we please go back to the thread please
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by davechika(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44: .
thanks mynd_44 for sheathing ur sword.190 pls let it go for someother time but not here okay.u guys are great!!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by davechika(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2012
@190;
pls i could feel ur fumes of anger right here but pls just sheath ur sword for now,tomorrow is another day to seetle ur diffrences Okay.
thanks ur great!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by pendo89(f): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2012
Inked_Nerd: @OP: Well, I used to enjoy reading people's perspectives on certain issues but now it just feels like everything is watered down tongue

But you are one of the posters who post sense. I truly enjoy reading ur fact based points.
if people like u go mia we are left with lefu to make us laugh nt inform.
come back.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 21, 2012
Inked_Nerd: @OP: Well, I used to enjoy reading people's perspectives on certain issues but now it just feels like everything is watered down tongue
where hav u been?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by InkedNerd(f): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2012
pendo89:

But you are one of the posters who post sense. I truly enjoy reading ur fact based points.
if people like u go mia we are left with lefu to make us laugh nt inform.
come back.

lol, I'm not gonna lie as annoying as some Nairalanders can be I have missed this forum and the people on it. Being on this site is like being on a Nigerian version of the Osbournes grin

bennyraz: where hav u been?

I decided to stay away from Nairaland for some time. I let my emotions get the best of me and got emotionally involved to something that rubbed me the wrong way so I needed some time away from Nairaland before I came back. I'm back [again] though smiley
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2012
So you are back for good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Man/Woman Whose Family Hates You / One Night Friend / How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.