Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? (2856 Views)

Ladies In The Building; Am I Lying Or Not / Can This Over-hyping Of Female Butt Size Ever Lose Its Potency/popularity??? / Omg, Is She Lying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by chelseabmw(m): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2012
@POSTER

i believe u like this girl because of sex cos i see no reason why you cant kick her out of ur sweet life......she is not ur type..she's an hustler
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by BabaEleko(m): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2012
[size=14pt]Yo my ni99a, dont listen to all these pple wey dey say make u kick her out of ur life. You don't have to kick her out. You already know say she dey Bleep another guy abi no be so. Now, just pretend like say u no know isshh. All u need to do now is to make up ur mind not to have any serious relationship with her ever and keeping letting her bring her pu5sy. Infact this is the time u need to start visiting paraga joint and drink alombo and agbo wey go make ur junior brother strong kakaraka like cement. Anytime wey she show ur place. Nack her like say ur middle name na sledge hammer. Just dey give her transport fare so she go dey come regularly. Bros, blive me man. U no fit waste this kain girl because every Omo boy need where him go dey off load sometimes. Meanwhile as u dey follow her play her game dey go, u sef go dey find another better girl. As soon as u don confirm say u see better one wey u gbadun. Just give her sack letter one time. Case closed. Most of the girls wey I dey nack wey try play me na this kain korrect format I dey use for them bro. Remember the night wey be say na only u go dey for house, u go still need this kain girl ooo. grin This na my own talk from Omo boy to another Omo boy. grin You go thank me later. grin[/size]
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Saraha1(f): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2012
Kai you be badth guy I swear.
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Konnektions146(m): 6:09am On Jul 23, 2012
OP,
i dey plane now and i am using de seat belt for me and my girlfriend,
dere re so many ways to catch a thhief but u already know she is one , so no issues
but OP, de guy been hold yu for work as she visit u dat friday night, dats y u re still thinkin
chei, bottooom pawa
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by kpolli(m): 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
Real.man:
Guys and ladies help me out...I met a lady,nd we started a relationship not up to a month now,she was indirectly asking me for money but i just acted as if i didn't code,just tryng to see if she want me for money or really love me,but i take care of her as necessary and give her money too as necessary.She told me some days ago that she will be travelling to PH,expectedly i think she will go by road,but when chatting with her around 11am the following she told me she is already in PH,that she travelled by air,she even travelled with her two cousins of age 9 and 10,she said the two children shared a sit on the plane and she used a sit bet for them(is this allowed on d local flight?)...and she was complaining that she is broke...pls,i want to knw where the lie is...two children on a plane sit with a single sit belt...??

Its very possible oooo, sef I just lapped my gf now and they made us share seatbelt sef undecided
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by druid06(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2012
You see the truth staring right at you and you avoid it. The chick is just playing you. She might even have visited a guys place in lagos to have some fun. The advice I would give is that run for the hills my brother. She doesn't give a damn about you and the story about her 2 cousins or nephew on a sit in an airplane is totally ridiculous. I understand that you're trying to keep her and see if she's going to change but she's not. It's always going to be one story for money or another.. Run my brother, run!!
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by druid06(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
You na badt guy. I throway salute for your brain..
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Mynd44: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
What's next? Abeg OP come and update this oooooo
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by BabaEleko(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2012
@op God go polish u like kiwi if u no come give us update. grin
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Realman4: 7:25am On Aug 24, 2012
Hi pals,so,i was too busy...
Let me just conclude d whole stuff..
She returned from ph and resume to my house,i didn't ask her the reason why her line was switched of,because if i did,i might end up hearing that her fone is faulty and she want to buy another one,which she almost said said but i never behaved as if i heard her...

She came with the story of missing me nd i told her i missed her too,i never missed d opportunity of poking her hard..and i did it very well that she love it and confess she never had it this gud in her life..-t concern me.

I have put up my discharge tactics,i don't see her like before,i don't respond to her pings untill in d night and she too has reduced her pestering manner...but she never fail to disturb me wen she is Hot,and i give it to her hard,i have discharged her finally...she is not worth my time and energy....

​̷̷̴̩̩̥̐‎​​‎​​̷̷̴̩̩̥̐͠♧thanks♧°˚˚˚°♧ guys for ur advice and abuse...love nairaland
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Beync(f): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2012
this film suppose get part3
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Csami(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2012
Beync: this film suppose get part3
Everything na film to you? U na know where cinema dey again?
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Spy360(m): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
nothing is impossible in nigeria o.
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by mspookie: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
undecided
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by stepo707: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
na so chairman.
Real.man:
Hi pals,so,i was too busy...
Let me just conclude d whole stuff..
She returned from ph and resume to my house,i didn't ask her the reason why her line was switched of,because if i did,i might end up hearing that her fone is faulty and she want to buy another one,which she almost said said but i never behaved as if i heard her...

She came with the story of missing me nd i told her i missed her too,i never missed d opportunity of poking her hard..and i did it very well that she love it and confess she never had it this gud in her life..-t concern me.

I have put up my discharge tactics,i don't see her like before,i don't respond to her pings untill in d night and she too has reduced her pestering manner...but she never fail to disturb me wen she is Hot,and i give it to her hard,i have discharged her finally...she is not worth my time and energy....

​̷̷̴̩̩̥̐‎​​‎​​̷̷̴̩̩̥̐͠♧thanks♧°˚˚˚°♧ guys for ur advice and abuse...love nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Avoid The "Friendzone" / Advice Me. Pls I Need True Ans. Ve Been Thinking / How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.