Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution (12307 Views)

Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form / Buhari Wants Islamic Books Included In Federal Schools' Curriculum / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by afrikanns: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
Katikati, u see d way dis primitive pple are ruling us may God send down d rain!
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by adedayo07: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2012
Greed at the highest level.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Caseless: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2012
Emmy Boy: I have now concluded that this woman is a nitwit. Include ur name in d constitution my foot!
it's not her fault. She thought is reuben abati dat wil write d constitution. Can she quote any section of d constitution?

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Mucokey(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2012
Sun of god: Should Dame Patience Wish Be Granted?

grin grin grin[size=12pt][/size]
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2012

Laugh wan tear my belle!
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by nikejoy: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2012
If GEJ should failed in the next election,dis fucking stupid thief and ingrate dame woman shld be responsible for his failure.i begin see this as SHAME TO ALL NIGERIA WOMEN.does she went to church at all? or her pastor refuse to let her knw that... foolish acquiring wealth.so she speak a good english when its become money issue.imagine,she never react to unemployment n security state.i bow for nija...
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by brownlord: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2012
But how come people that are fortunate or luckily to attain success in life always end up forgetting where they are coming? so this bloody illitrate who was not even sure that she would one day have the oppurtunity to see her council chairman has suddenly develope brain to vomit this rubbish, na wah for this nation, Nigeria foolish people, useless nation
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by brownlord: 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2012
i dont know what to call this, how come this woman has this kind of brain and yet she has been illiterate all the while? how come she just go about disgracing jonathan, dont they sit down to talk again, you want the name of first lady be included in constitution and of all the president wife Nigeria has ever produced you are the worstest ( permit for that please ) first lady, dumb, dull and you seem to have eyes for things like this, men i dey shame for Jonathan, what a disgrace, and this woman leaves Nigeria to meet with other first lady, no wonder Nigeria has no reputation again, may you want your Name Dame patience Jonathan to be written in the constitution abi? olodo, no be only names to be included, why them no add ur papa own join am, opportunist
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by ypzilanti: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
Just shows you the type of people we have ruling us.

I argued with friends before the last election that the calibre of wife GEJ has is an indication of his character.

I was told that the topic was off limits.

It's a good point if the man is your electrician: Your electricain's wife does not contribute to the wiring of your house.

But a President's, wife is likely going to affect your life because it's lonely at the top and the President will likely debate issues with his wife on that Presidential Bed. He will gain or lose by the intelligence/dumbness of his wife.

In conclusion, unless GEJ's marriage was an arranged marriage, he was showing poor decision making by this choice long before he became President.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
ifeci:

So should we be spoon feeding you or they don't sell the above mentioned newspapers in ur area? or is ur Google faulty?

Don't be silly; I didn't invite a scumbag like you to respond to my post. Keep your filthy opinion to yourself.

@ Topic. As I suspected, the adversarial Nation Newspaper's report might have been overly manipulated to suit Tinubu's ACN's purposes. The Nation's report makes it seem as if the First Lady was asking for constitutional provisions that would guarantee first ladies retirement benefits - by viture of their first ladyship. Clearly, that was not what she meant. In her own (admittedly ineloquent) way of speaking, she meant that first ladies should be allowed to pursue their own careers and earn their own retirement benefits consequently. Evidence of this can be found in two other more credible reports from more credible national newspapers

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/patience-jonathan-sworn-in-as-perm-sec-in-bayelsa/

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/my-promotion-was-deserved-says-patience-jonathan/120464/

Mrs. Jonathan, who spoke to newsmen shortly after being sworn-in, disclosed that she was last promoted 13 years ago even though she had been working in the state as a teacher before transferring her service to the ministry of education. She disclosed that she had been working as a teacher before she met her husband who was her lecturer in school. She wondered what the uproar about her appointment was all about when her role as the First lady of the federation was not even constitutional and the fact has been drummed to her hearing by several people.

“When it suits them, they will say we don’t have office. Remember when I went to Lagos for peace advocacy, the Governor of Lagos State said that my husband should call me to order since my office is not in the constitution and that I have no office. Why now won’t I pursue my career that I am sure of? “We the wives of political office holders, if our name is not in the constitution and our husbands will retire with full benefits then they should find a role for us when they are amending the constitution. They should look into our own affairs,” she said.

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/my-promotion-was-deserved-says-patience-jonathan/120464/

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by chuzyemx: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2012
:PI think dis woman is extremely possessed by d spirit of daem........ She finks her juju go catch up wit us,no way dame,u go soon go back 2 ur akara n hairdress job sooner than later
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by DerMeister: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ahhh, the 1st lady, An Internationally certified 1st grade i-dio.t: why do they let this sow out of the presidential pigsty?? to assault our senses with her brainless oinking!! I think gej doesnt get it up for her anymore!!! dey need to buy a presidential horse to bang sense into her!!!

Hope the creatures in gej's a.r-se don't come gunning for me!

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by ANYPEN(m): 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
pro01:

Don't be silly; I didn't invite a scumbag like you to respond to my post. Keep your filthy opinion to yourself.

@ Topic. As I suspected, the adversarial Nation Newspaper's report might have been overly manipulated to suit Tinubu's ACN's purposes. The Nation's report makes it seem as if the First Lady was asking for constitutional provisions that would guarantee first ladies retirement benefits - by viture of their first ladyship. Clearly, that was not what she meant. In her own (admittedly ineloquent) way of speaking, she meant that first ladies should be allowed to pursue their own careers and earn their own retirement benefits consequently. Evidence of this can be found in two other more credible reports from more credible national newspapers

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/patience-jonathan-sworn-in-as-perm-sec-in-bayelsa/

SAME!
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by jpphilips(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
steffans: Wonders will never end in 9ja.............. shocked shocked shocked
so was it bcuz of benefits she accepted d perm sec job
smh 4 9ja........

madam patience pls say it in english
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Exponental(m): 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
The man who redefined our democracy as CORRUPTOCRACY is justified here.
GREED n NEED are d 2 reason why pple are corrupt. Dame is greedy!!!
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
as if something de stop dem now, misplaced priorities, nonsense!!
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by code9(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
why do I always read dame‘s quotes in slow motion?? yeah I remember! she‘s a slow poke. please our constitution doesn't have enough pages for gibberish!!
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by ifihearam: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
Becareful how u address the first lady of the federal republic of Nigeria,any attempt to dishonour her person and office is tantamount to treason,please for your own good speak softly and kindly to her.. Lol
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by largie(f): 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yoruba people say say, "bi iya nla ba gbe ni shan le kekere a ma gori eni'.That means when one is overcome by a big problem small issues easily disturbs the mind.If not that Nigeria has leadership issues who is this Patience that is not patient but should be a patient somewhere to open mouth talk rubbish
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by chucky234(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
When has First Lady become a career? Retirement benefits for our dear dame PEJ when she receives N1bn as food allowance annually, haba dame Peggy take it easy ooo
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by DrDre1(m): 12:00am On Jul 21, 2012
I'm speechless...it's a great disaster that the biggest black nation in the world, with the level of world civilization, has someone like this (and her husband) in the Presidential Villa. It's really shameful. Just imagine this woman in the midst of first ladies from Europe, Asia, Middle East, etc.

How people didn't see this woman as a big reason why GEJ shouldn't even smell Aso Rock is beyond me. For someone (GEJ) supposedly an academician to have a wife who is at this level is a sign of gross failure on his part. Then a whole nation was handed to him!

Dame Patience (and her husband) has no excuse for constantly embarrassing us within & outside the country. If the likes of Gani Adams & Salawa Abeni can develop themselves into what they are today, then the 1st family should do us a favour by at least sparing us the tragi-comedy acts of Dame. The (mostly) silly actions of her husband are enough burden to bear.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by jason123: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2012
Useless country! Is this what 22 million people voted for (including my family)?!

ifihearam: Becareful how u address the first lady of the federal republic of Nigeria,any attempt to dishonour her person and office is tantamount to treason,please for your own good speak softly and kindly to her.. Lol
Oboy, YOUR FIRST LADY IS A bleeping Arrow!!!
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by jason123: 12:02am On Jul 21, 2012
I am so pissed off right now. We have sold our generations to slavery because of tribalism!!!

GEJ, the voice of the people is the voice of God. God brought you to power to improve Nigeria not ruin it beyond repair!
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by rakaasta(f): 12:07am On Jul 21, 2012
Na wa o.After nigerians voted for your husband and are regreting it,this woman still av the guts to open her mouth n ask 4 benefits.On top wetin now?Shey for grammar or 4 use of tym.Dont know wat dis country is turning to.Like husband,like wife.Is dat wat is happening in other countries you've been wasting money to travel to?Who voted for you sef?
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 21, 2012
njazra:

Honestly, I really want to laugh too grin grin grin grin
I don dey laugh sef.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by knockturnal(m): 12:23am On Jul 21, 2012
all in fa4 of the creation of the office of the first Son, First Daughter, First Inlaw, First Dog, First Gateman, First Driver say AYE! with full benefits mind u.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by SisiKill1: 12:39am On Jul 21, 2012

Hahahahahahaha!! Love it!! cheesy cheesy

Tracy Morgan. . .He so craaazy!!
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by bola4dprec(m): 1:17am On Jul 21, 2012

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by KOMBE: 1:33am On Jul 21, 2012
Jonathan. Jonathan. Jonathan. How many times did I call you?
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Demdem(m): 2:08am On Jul 21, 2012
Retardeeness I hail ooo.
Am now convinced that both u and ur husband the retardeen will soon be consumed as a result of greed.

I voted GEJ and not pdp, u can all see ur lives now. grin
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Ikengawo: 2:20am On Jul 21, 2012
Does Goodluck Jonathan want to die?
Nigerians are already on the brink. They have 0 respect for him and less for his wife and now this?
Why does this man want to lose his life?
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by rash47(m): 2:38am On Jul 21, 2012
Yeye woman,longer throat. Even plus all d cassava bread d husband don stockpile aside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore / El-rufai Donates Land To Methodist Church / APC Is The Only Party That Believes In Youths – Governor Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.