Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 (10826 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Is A Prayerless Christian Really A Powerless Christian? / Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2012
Mr_Anony:
It is not blasphemy at all. You may want to read Psalm 22:1, it says: "My God, my God why hast thou forsaken me......."
In fact read the whole of psalm 22 and compare it with Jesus' crucifixion.
Contrary to blasphemy, you will see a fulfillment of prophecy.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2012
mincuu: i saw d post and decided to share a testimony.. brother, the beautiful name of Jesus just healed me of a stubborn stomach problem..

do you know what miracle really is?

Dude miracle is An event that appears inexplicable by the laws of nature and so is
held to be supernatural in origin or an act of God:
ur stomach ache can be cured by tablets.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by MrAnony1(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2012
justaqad:

do you know what miracle really is?

Dude miracle is An event that appears inexplicable by the laws of nature and so is
held to be supernatural in origin or an act of God:
ur stomach ache can be cured by tablets.
perhaps the miracle is that it wasn't cured by tablets
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2012
Mr_Anony:
It is not blasphemy at all. You may want to read Psalm 22:1, it says: "My God, my God why hast thou forsaken me......."
In fact read the whole of psalm 22 and compare it with Jesus' crucifixion.
Contrary to blasphemy, you will see a fulfillment of prophecy.

jesus is being regarded as a pious and righteous person.
And God made a convenant to be with his people and never
forsake them.
1 Samuel 12:22 For the LORD will not forsake his people for his
great name's sake: because it hath pleased the LORD to make you
his people. 1 Kings 6:13 And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will
not forsake my people Israel. But mathew 27:46 clearly is a blasphemy from jesus according to
the bible.this is a great insult as such words would come from
unbelievers in God,further it is incredible that such words should
come out from a prophet of God.God never breaks his promise.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by MrAnony1(m): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2012
justaqad:

jesus is being regarded as a pious and righteous person.
And God made a convenant to be with his people and never
forsake them.
1 Samuel 12:22 For the LORD will not forsake his people for his
great name's sake: because it hath pleased the LORD to make you
his people. 1 Kings 6:13 And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will
not forsake my people Israel. But mathew 27:46 clearly is a blasphemy from jesus according to
the bible.this is a great insult as such words would come from
unbelievers in God,further it is incredible that such words should
come out from a prophet of God.God never breaks his promise.

have you read psalm 22 yet?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2012
brainpulse:

What is your definition of the truth? Is it when it suits you or when you are comfortable with it. What is the difference btw a chemistry textbook and a Quran? They all tend to speak the truth to those that use it, though one is proveable while the other is believeable.
To you, you believe so much about what your quran told you and that is your truth and if it works for you, fine. But you can't comprehend the words of God (pls not allah) with your human brain, because they where all inspired and of the same meaning to the spiritual man but will remain a point of controversy to the physical man.
You cant understand spiritual things, that is the reason why we are different and can never serve the same God and the name of Jesus may not work for you. there is no need to argue about this, you believe in Mohammed, Mohammed serves Allah and it works for you. We believe in Jesus the savior our God and He works for us. So we dont serve the same God and no need to argue about it.
You have a different parent and I have mine.

dude i just pointed out lies enshrined in the bible.its your duty to seperate truth from falsehood,as a sincere believer.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2012
Mr_Anony:
have you read psalm 22 yet?

just did.
1st samuel 12:22 stated clearly that God will never forsake his people.to utter such statement as jesus did is disbelieve.he never trusted God.God never break promises
hehehehehehehehehe
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by dohiswill: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2012
Which is the first to exist the Bible or the koran. The first is for the rising of some the last is for the falling of some.
For it is written clearly in Galatians 1vs8-9
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by MrAnony1(m): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2012
justaqad:

just did.
1st samuel 12:22 stated clearly that God will never forsake his people.to utter such statement as jesus did is disbelieve.he never trusted God.God never break promises
hehehehehehehehehe
Good, now if you read that psalm, you must have also read verses 16 to 18

.........The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me. They pierced My hands and My feet; I can count all My bones. They look and stare at Me. They divide My garments among them, And for My clothing they cast lots...........

notice how that chapter which was written by David about a thousand years before Christ was born describes in detail the agony of Christ on the cross.

God assures us that He will never forsake us. When I am suffering and I call out to God like that, it means that I believe that He will do what He promised even though I cannot presently see it else I won't even bother calling out to Him in the first place.
What Christ - and consequently all Christians - have with the Father is a relationship of love and not one of servitude so when we feel lost and alone, we call out to our father in our pain and He hears us.
That was what Christ did on the cross. It is never blasphemy to call out to your father when you are in danger.

(Of course, there is even more meaning to that verse if you can bear it, but I'll leave it at this for now)

2 Likes

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by brainpulse: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
justaqad:

dude i just pointed out lies enshrined in the bible.its your duty to seperate truth from falsehood,as a sincere believer.

Mr. Man I don't blieve in what you believe. And what you believe is not near what I believe. Your judgement about truth and falsehood is based on your personal perception of the information you are exposed to and your level and ability of interpreting things. You cant interprete or solve a FOURIER SERIES equation in advanced engineerinng Mathemeties if you'r still battling with 3x3 simulteneous equation. So it is laughable to say its an error what you cant comprehend. Quran has no fundamental fucrum to judge what has existed before it was written nor decide to extract what will support its religious ego and still paint it false. Is it not rediculous? LO. The power behind the name of Jesus works when the user believes in the efficacy of the name. So call the name 1billion times, it wont work for you. Only Believe.

2 Likes

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by AbdHafeez1(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
Contradictions in the bible
2 Samuel 24:1
1 Chronicles 21:1
who commanded david to number isreal? Samuel said its the Lord,chronicle said its Satan
2 Samuel 24:13
1 Chronicles 21:11
Is it 7yrs of famine or 3yrs
How old was Jehoiachin when he became king?
2nd chronicles 36:9 said he was 8,2 kings 24:8 said he was eighteen.
And the bible was written by inspired men of God,DO GOD MAKE MISTAKES?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by brainpulse: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
Abd'Hafeez:
Contradictions in the bible
2 Samuel 24:1
1 Chronicles 21:1
who commanded david to number isreal? Samuel said its the Lord,chronicle said its Satan
2 Samuel 24:13
1 Chronicles 21:11
Is it 7yrs of famine or 3yrs
How old was Jehoiachin when he became king?
2nd chronicles 36:9 said he was 8,2 kings 24:8 said he was eighteen.
And the bible was written by inspired men of God,DO GOD MAKE MISTAKES?

(2 Samuel 24:1)
"Now again the anger of the Lord burned against Israel, and it incited David against them to say, "Go, number Israel and Judah."
(1 Chronicles 21:1)
"Then Satan stood up against Israel and moved David to number Israel."

Questions.
What caused the anger from the lord?
What gave the Devil the right to stand against the people of isreal?

Since you know the bible very well, answer this questions and I will make you understand what really happened.

We will be studying the bible together
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by AbdHafeez1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2012
brainpulse:

(2 Samuel 24:1)
"Now again the anger of the Lord burned against Israel, and it incited David against them to say, "Go, number Israel and Judah."
(1 Chronicles 21:1)
"Then Satan stood up against Israel and moved David to number Israel."

Questions.
What caused the anger from the lord?
What gave the Devil the right to stand against the people of isreal?

Since you know the bible very well, answer this questions and I will make you understand what really happened.

Read the context of both and you will find out they were talking about the same thing.why not talk about the cause of those contradictions.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by teewai27: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2012
The name of Jesus is a strong tower, the righteous run to it and they are saved.

Key word here being "righteous". We are made righteous by our faith. So if you don't believe in the name of Jesus, it won't work wonders for you. Its plain and simple. wink
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by poweredcom(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
One great scam pastor is lazarus mouka of the chosen ministry that has turn his members to be traffic warders wearing advert sign like billboard

See if you follow his story back den he used to have wife and children now tell me what happened to dem - they are all gone dead and its because he did what igbos called -ogu ego - blood money.

Now using the pastor influence to make money and having several business to decieve people -some folks told me they saw him in cotonou benin rep. Visiting a strong jazzman with his face hidden as he bow and as he hurridly cameout of his car .

Nigeria pastor and fakeness
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2012
poweredcom: One great scam pastor is lazarus mouka of the chosen ministry that has turn his members to be traffic warders wearing advert sign like billboard

See if you follow his story back den he used to have wife and children now tell me what happened to dem - they are all gone dead and its because he did what igbos called -ogu ego - blood money.

Now using the pastor influence to make money and having several business to decieve people -some folks told me they saw him in cotonou benin rep. Visiting a strong jazzman with his face hidden as he bow and as he hurridly cameout of his car .

Nigeria pastor and fakeness
Young man are you alright?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Good, now if you read that psalm, you must have also read verses 16 to 18

.........The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me. They pierced My hands and My feet; I can count all My bones. They look and stare at Me. They divide My garments among them, And for My clothing they cast lots...........

notice how that chapter which was written by David about a thousand years before Christ was born describes in detail the agony of Christ on the cross.

God assures us that He will never forsake us. When I am suffering and I call out to God like that, it means that I believe that He will do what He promised even though I cannot presently see it else I won't even bother calling out to Him in the first place.
What Christ - and consequently all Christians - have with the Father is a relationship of love and not one of servitude so when we feel lost and alone, we call out to our father in our pain and He hears us.
That was what Christ did on the cross. It is never blasphemy to call out to your father when you are in danger.

(Of course, there is even more meaning to that verse if you can bear it, but I'll leave it at this for now)

psalms 22 speaks of a man who
is despised and mocked by the
people, who suffers from thirst,
who has been cut all over, who
has pierced hands and feet and
who is near death. He feels he can count all his bones. People
are casting lots for his clothes. Alleged Fulfilment. The crucifixion of Jesus Christ. New Testament Interpretation. This may be accepted by John
(19) for he said the bit about the
casting lots was about Jesus but
then John used a verse right after
that (19:36) that was taken out of
context so perhaps he believed that the psalms only contained
bits about Jesus and that the
context did not mean anything.
Matthew weaves passages from
this psalm into his narrative but
this means nothing. Hebrews 2 cites a verse from the Psalm as if
it were spoken by Jesus but it
does not say that it was about the
crucifixion of Jesus or that the
whole psalm was about Jesus. It
is possible that the same holds true for John. Never does the
Bible use the entire psalm as a
prophecy of Jesus. The Truth. It could be describing a severe beating. The man can
number his bones for he can feel
in them in the pain. They have
pierced his hands and his feet
probably to prevent him from
walking to get help and using his hands after the attack. Jesus could easily have cut his own hands and feet if he had got a
beating to fulfil this prophecy. Christians contend that something
very bad happened then when they were singled out for a
mention. But that may have just been because of their
importance. If Jesus wore good clothes on his final journey it would have
ensured that the soldiers would try to win them in a game of
casting lots. If the gospels did not mention the casting lots and it
never happened Christians would be saying that it did happen. Had it been a real prophecy, we would be reading in the gospels
that Jesus went out in poor clothes and these were ripped off him
and valuable ones put on and for those better clothes the soldiers
cast lots. Then it would have been harder for Jesus to fulfil the
prophecy. Here is proof that the psalm is not about Jesus. The man says he cries in the day and the night and is hated by all
and they pierce his hands and feet and cast lots for his clothes.
This shows the suffering is in the context of something that lasted
longer than what Jesus went through, three hours on the cross.
When a man says he cries day and night and God does not hear
and he is in jail he means or most probably means that he was in jail all that time. It is the same with the Psalmist and especially the
Psalmist because he uses the one tense until he turns to the future
tense at v22. Verse 8 says that the persecutors yelled that the Psalmist trusted
in and delights in the Lord. This is supposed to predict the Jews
sneering at Jesus and saying he could save others but not himself
and that God would not help him. But the Jews never
complemented Jesus on his trust and joy in the Lord. They always
accused him of being thoroughly bad news and a practitioner of deceitful magic and satanic magic. They would not have praised
him for they wanted to be seen as better than him. Verse 11 asks God to be near for there is nobody to help. Jesus
did not want any help and refused to try and hide when he was
about to be arrested. During his trial he deliberately upset and
provoked the High Priest and Pilate and would not defend himself. Verse 12-4 says that the person is hedged in or imprisoned and
that is why he is thirsty. Jesus was offered drink before he was
crucified and he would not take it. A man deliberately making
himself thirsty on the cross to emulate the Psalmist could be
nothing else but a fake fulfiller. Prophecies are supposed to be
beyond fabricating. When the Psalmist puts the thirst before the wounding of the
hands and the feet it strongly suggests that the wounding was not
the reason for the thirst. But crucifixion causes thirst. It is
suspicious that Jesus only asks for a drink just as he is about to die
(John 19:28) which means either that he had already drank enough
or that the story was made up for he would have been desperate long before that. The Psalm never mentions death and just says that the Psalmist
nearly died (v 15). A prophecy about Jesus would not omit such
an important detail. Verse 20 has the author asking for
deliverance from the sword and the power of the dog which is the
person who is trying to kill him. It is fantasy to say that this is
deliverance from death by means of the resurrection for it most probably means rescue – remember, never interpret something as
meaning supernatural when it could mean natural. And especially
when there is no hint of resurrection anywhere in the Psalms.
Jesus was not killed by the sword but by the cross. Jesus, if good, would not think of his attackers as dogs like the
Psalmist did. First of all, Luke says he forgave them for they did
not know what they did. Secondly, the gospels say that Jesus was
at his holiest during his passion. Thirdly, the gospels exculpate the
Romans who crucified Jesus and say the Jews forced them. The dogs reference proves that the passage about the pierced
hands and feet is symbolic. The passage is actually saying that
since the author is surrounded by dogs they are tearing holes in
his hands and his feet – he is using the image of dogs biting him.
He is trying to defend himself with his hands and feet and the
dogs are making at them for they are his weapons. The passage is poetry. The present tense in the original Hebrew says they are at
his hands and feet which is proof that is not referring to Jesus
because the Hebrew actually does not mention piercing at all –
that is something that the translators assume the Hebrew means.
They imagine that it is implied. But it is not implied for dogs being
at you does not necessarily mean you are being bitten by them. (See www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/bp/890/
interpretation.html.) Others see that the Hebrew says “like a lion at my hands and feet”
meaning mauled. The Christians just assume the piercing and
translate it as piercing to trick people into thinking the nailing of
Jesus is meant (Challenging the Verdict, The Fabulous Prophecies of
the Messiah by Jim Lippard). In our tradition, the Psalmist had no strength at all and compared
it to a fragment of clay pottery and for emphasis and his tongue
was stuck to his mouth with weakness and thirst (v15) BEFORE he
said he was being pierced. But Jesus was able to yell just before
he died AFTER he was pierced so he was not that weak. If the
Psalmist was predicting Jesus’ experience, he was disputing the authenticity of the gospels. Christians make the prophecy seem more convincing when they
say it is not chronological. For example, the pierced hands and
feet should have been spoken of first and then the thirst if the
prophecy was about crucifixion for after being nailed and hung up
the person gets very thirsty. But a prophecy worth its salt would
be chronological. For example, if I predict that President X of the USA will get married and have one child and visit Ireland and then
suffer tragically and only one thing comes true, his marriage, then
somebody could say that the visit to Ireland happened before he
became President and the one child refers to the boy he had
before he became President and the tragic suffering happened
when his friend died when he was ten. The credibility of the prophecy is undermined. If I really know the future I will be able
to get the order correct. The composer is on about his own experiences for and to say he
was not is to abuse the scriptures for only express prophecies
have the right to be considered.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by poweredcom(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
Reyginus: Young man are you alright?

Ask yourself that question bros

I spoke the truth and you are here asking if am alright .am very ok its just that am not alright when all this fake pastors ripp people in pretence of religion ,there are many of them in naija now calling the name of jesus - they don't even know the real history of jesus at all - follow follow like zombie
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2012
poweredcom:

Ask yourself that question bros

I spoke the truth and you are here asking if am alright .am very ok its just that am not alright when all this fake pastors ripp people in pretence of religion ,there are many of them in naija now calling the name of jesus - they don't even know the real history of jesus at all - follow follow like zombie
You dont get it.Go through the topic again.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by poweredcom(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
Reyginus: You dont get it.Go through the topic again.

Don't give a rat aZz ok I ave said it ave said it its because of people like all this fake preacher the name of jesus have been ridiculed a lot
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
poweredcom:

Don't give a rat aZz ok I ave said it ave said it its because of people like all this fake preacher the name of jesus have been ridiculed a lot
Okay.But it would have been better sticking to the topic.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by itunu8(f): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2012
justaqad:

are casting lots for his clothes. Alleged Fulfilment. The crucifixion of Jesus Christ. New Testament Interpretation. This may be accepted by John
prophecy of Jesus. The Truth. It could be describing a severe beating. The man can
walking to get help and using his hands after the attack. Jesus could easily have cut his own hands and feet if he had got a
never happened Christians would be saying that it did happen. Had it been a real prophecy, we would be reading in the gospels
prophecy. Here is proof that the psalm is not about Jesus. The man says he cries in the day and the night and is hated by all
and he is in jail he means or most probably means that he was in jail all that time. It is the same with the Psalmist and especially the
tense at v22. Verse 8 says that the persecutors yelled that the Psalmist trusted
accused him of being thoroughly bad news and a practitioner of deceitful magic and satanic magic. They would not have praised
him for they wanted to be seen as better than him. Verse 11 asks God to be near for there is nobody to help. Jesus
provoked the High Priest and Pilate and would not defend himself. Verse 12-4 says that the person is hedged in or imprisoned and
beyond fabricating. When the Psalmist puts the thirst before the wounding of the
or that the story was made up for he would have been desperate long before that. The Psalm never mentions death and just says that the Psalmist
deliverance from death by means of the resurrection for it most probably means rescue – remember, never interpret something as
Jesus was not killed by the sword but by the cross. Jesus, if good, would not think of his attackers as dogs like the
Romans who crucified Jesus and say the Jews forced them. The dogs reference proves that the passage about the pierced
dogs are making at them for they are his weapons. The passage is poetry. The present tense in the original Hebrew says they are at
at you does not necessarily mean you are being bitten by them. (See www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/bp/890/
interpretation.html.) Others see that the Hebrew says “like a lion at my hands and feet”
the Messiah by Jim Lippard). In our tradition, the Psalmist had no strength at all and compared
Psalmist was predicting Jesus’ experience, he was disputing the authenticity of the gospels. Christians make the prophecy seem more convincing when they
be chronological. For example, if I predict that President X of the USA will get married and have one child and visit Ireland and then
when his friend died when he was ten. The credibility of the prophecy is undermined. If I really know the future I will be able
to get the order correct. The composer is on about his own experiences for and to say he

Arrant nonsense...absolute gibberish!!!!!!!!!.....
Fools..
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by AbdHafeez1(m): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2012
Where is brainpulse?He has ran away.Anyone else to take up my challenge?waiting
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2012
itunu_07:

Arrant nonsense...absolute gibberish!!!!!!!!!.....
Fools..

to you,cos you are blind to see the truth.
Open your eyes.hehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2012
Mr_Anony:
perhaps the miracle is that it wasn't cured by tablets

stomach ache is curable.hehehehehehehehe.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2012
teewai27: The name of Jesus is a strong tower, the righteous run to it and they are saved.

Key word here being "righteous". We are made righteous by our faith. So if you don't believe in the name of Jesus, it won't work wonders for you. Its plain and simple. wink

phillipians 2:10 is clear.hehehehehehehehe
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2012
brainpulse:

Mr. Man I don't blieve in what you believe. And what you believe is not near what I believe. Your judgement about truth and falsehood is based on your personal perception of the information you are exposed to and your level and ability of interpreting things. You cant interprete or solve a FOURIER SERIES equation in advanced engineerinng Mathemeties if you'r still battling with 3x3 simulteneous equation. So it is laughable to say its an error what you cant comprehend. Quran has no fundamental fucrum to judge what has existed before it was written nor decide to extract what will support its religious ego and still paint it false. Is it not rediculous? LO. The power behind the name of Jesus works when the user believes in the efficacy of the name. So call the name 1billion times, it wont work for you. Only Believe.

Those who sincerely and earnestly seek the truth should not really
care about its source.what should matter most to them is if, in fact
it is truth. As an example, does it matter if the truth about God is
found in the Bible, Qur’an , Torah, Vedas, Avesta e.t.c.? No! What
should matter is if such a source reflects observable truth- and our
generation certainly possesses the yardstick to use in evaluating the veracity of any such claim.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by brainpulse: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2012
[b][/b]
justaqad:

Those who sincerely and earnestly seek the truth should not really
care about its source.what should matter most to them is if, in fact
it is truth. As an example, does it matter if the truth about God is
found in the Bible, Qur’an , Torah, Vedas, Avesta e.t.c.? No! What
should matter is if such a source reflects observable truth- and our
generation certainly possesses the yardstick to use in evaluating the veracity of any such claim.

This is the last time i will reply to your post, i believed you are very intelligent but i can now see.

So if you are seeking the truth you dont make reference to the source of the truth. You dont measure and prove the truth against all odds without making reference to a logical fact that can dissaprove the truth. Whao so how can you be so confident about an information when you are not bothered about the source bro. In case you have not done any project work or research before, You make reference to the source of the fact/ truth you are quoting and before you disapprove any truth you must have superior knowledge and proveable facts."WIHOUT WHICH HEAD KNOWLEDGE IS NOT ADMISSIBLE IN CONTEXT".

The truth about God is only found in the book written by great inspired men and most of what was written down had being provened by acheological discoveries and research. So for some one to do a writeup on the internet then i must be a fool to believe that, if he has no proveable source.

Head knowledge can not be use to understand and explain the bible we have told you countless times, because you do not know the begining and ending of God's wisdom so for you to understand His thoughts you must seek him in spirit and in truth. The more you use head knowledge, you will be confused and come out with errors and ambigous thoughts, thinking its the bible.

2 Likes

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by MrAnony1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2012
justaqad:

This is simply a very poor attempt at falsifying a prophecy. You and I both know that strict literality is not criteria for falsifying prophecy. For instance; if I said that you will have have your hands pierced and your clothes sold, it is irrelevant how exactly your hands came to be pierced or how exactly your clothes came to be sold. What matters is that your hands are indeed pierced and your clothes sold. Your rebuttal is laughably poor plus I'm convinced it's a terrible copy-paste job
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2012
Mr_Anony:

This is simply a very poor attempt at falsifying a prophecy. You and I both know that strict literality is not criteria for falsifying prophecy. For instance; if I said that you will have have your hands pierced and your clothes sold, it is irrelevant how exactly your hands came to be pierced or how exactly your clothes came to be sold. What matters is that your hands are indeed pierced and your clothes sold. Your rebuttal is laughably poor plus I'm convinced it's a terrible copy-paste job

Hehehehehehhehehehe.
That prophecy aint about jesus,it is evident that christiandoom tried to reconcile jesus alledged suicide to psalms 22.there are obvious fall outs and loop holes.hehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2012
brainpulse: [b][/b]

This is the last time i will reply to your post, i believed you are very intelligent but i can now see.

So if you are seeking the truth you dont make reference to the source of the truth. You dont measure and prove the truth against all odds without making reference to a logical fact that can dissaprove the truth. Whao so how can you be so confident about an information when you are not bothered about the source bro. In case you have not done any project work or research before, You make reference to the source of the fact/ truth you are quoting and before you disapprove any truth you must have superior knowledge and proveable facts."WIHOUT WHICH HEAD KNOWLEDGE IS NOT ADMISSIBLE IN CONTEXT".

The truth about God is only found in the book written by great inspired men and most of what was written down had being provened by acheological discoveries and research. So for some one to do a writeup on the internet then i must be a fool to believe that, if he has no proveable source.

Head knowledge can not be use to understand and explain the bible we have told you countless times, because you do not know the begining and ending of God's wisdom so for you to understand His thoughts you must seek him in spirit and in truth. The more you use head knowledge, you will be confused and come out with errors and ambigous thoughts, thinking its the bible.

You sound pathetic.go through the post again and stop embarrasing yourself.you do not need the holy spirit to understand the word of God.the word of God is simple and easy to understand.that is why christians are prey to fraudster marsking as mog.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by poweredcom(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
The bible is especiaLly the kjv bible is a sham and a hoax- and it has enslaved this generation

It is partially reliable no wonder it contradicts itselfs after been translated to english by those english poets ordered by the then king james himself so that they can use it for theor selfish purpose to conquer the world - that's the truth gbam

Be ur self. Black man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye / What's The Meaning Of " They That Wait Upon The Lord Shall Renew Their Strength" / Report From The Burial Of Rev. Fr. Stephen Njoku Of Upper Room Ministries Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.