Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,226 members, 7,957,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 (10830 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Is A Prayerless Christian Really A Powerless Christian? / Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 01, 2012
Its terrible that even during their holy period, they still fight another religion with their words. Well, they reduced in bombings

To reiterate my points, a man who slept with a six year old, stole peoples wives, had several wives, the first 15 years his senior, lost a tooth in battle can never be a worthy mentor. Such a man ought to be in jail in this dispensation.

Realistically, if mohammed or your allah was powerful, why do you always have to fight for him? Why do you kill for him? Can't he do his job himself?

Its cool they debate the bible, they even believe parts of it. Nobody will join you to debate your quoran, for why should anyone debate arabic lies?

Why will someone start a thread to 'insult' another religion if he still retain his reason faculties after the mallams/alfas infiltrated it. And when same is said against theirs, they'll carry arms,

@ Justaqad, you can start such thread in Islam section, share it with your peers of similar mindset. You're a disappointment, even during your ramaddan which ought to be kept holy, you're here fighting against another religion, I guess its part of the ramadan and will increase your blessings.

@lagos shia, even islam has variance, shite, sunnis are variance and in place like iraq and turky-its serious!

Not all muslims are terrorists (though all terrorists are muslims), some muslims though have showed high intellect and are highly placed and respected, yet would not utter such incensing remarks for indeed they fear their god. Some are good brothers and friend while others, beware!

Finally, 'islam' and 'christianity' are now just religions with several variance-some confusing too, there be fake pastors/prophets who practice deceit and there be fake alfas/imams who delight in brain washing their followers with violence and hatred toward others and practicing deceit-only God knows those that are HIs. what matters most is your Life with God, should you open your heart and seek the truth, God will make Himself known to you.

Fear God!

3 Likes

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by maryswags: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2012
sweetcheecks:

@Justagad, have you heared about the saying " dogs will never bark at a parked car( motionless, dead, not going anywhere) but will always bark and even chase a moving car?
Let me break it down for you,the bible is written so as to hide devine things of God from the likes of you. Just to prove this:

The dog in this parrable is you and mahomadians like you
The motionless car Islam
The moving car the Gospel of Jesus Christ

Phillipeans is driving you to write this thread, doesnot give you peace. You have just bowed to the Powerfull name of Jesus.

You see when you dont bow to something you do not care or give even one thought becouse it" nothing, zero, nada, non-existant, dead!" How many time do you see Christians start a thread about how the mahommedians do this or that? Or even read your scipture to make sense? Only when they try to answer your endless bothersomeness with Our Christ! You have been desperately urging people to read the quoran, by using mockery. Gues what they are not interested!!!

We do not have to defend our Lord Jesus, you can say your opinion, draw a picture of Him, we are not going get angry and blast ourselves or anyone to pieces.

My advice keep on reading the bible to get more contradictions, one day you will meet Him that met Saul in a broad day light, doing the samething!

May the Prince of Peace Jesus give you true peace!

Don't mind d idiot, I don't knw wot muslims are doin here don't u guys have ur own sections? I fink aethists are even more reasonable dat muslims ,and if aethists are berra off,u guys are dead! *smh*
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by maryswags: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2012
justaqad:

your analogy is completely hillarious.why would god encrypt messages in the bible few few people to see?beats my imagination.
Hehehehehehehehehehehehhee,
when your challenged you dodge under the guise of holy spirit.hehehehehehehehehehehehe.the israelites never requested holy spirit to understand the laws moses brought.heheheheheheheh
so much for word of god.i am only pointing out the lies and atrocities in the bible.gladly point out any in the quran,or rather still discrepancies in the quran.hehehehehehehehehehe
owww mind going through this interactive post?it would cost u nada,hehehehehe
www.nairaland.com/972776/amazing-quran-pre-ramadan-study-interactive

Shut up and run to islam section,mumu everyone has a right 2 his religion,if uve chosen islam, den put ur filthy butts der and don't interfere in christian or even aethist affairs abi u nor get quran again?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by brainpulse: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
justaqad:

You sound pathetic.go through the post again and stop embarrasing yourself.you do not need the holy spirit to understand the word of God.the word of God is simple and easy to understand.that is why christians are prey to fraudster marsking as mog.

I believe you should try and pray on your ear if i am typing comprehensively as much as possible and you can hear and only understand other people's words pathetically then there is something wrong somewhere.

The Holyspirit is what we need to hear and understand God, not man. Through the spirit of God we hear from God expressly concerning issues about ourlives and other ones that He permits us to know. I believe that islam only talk to Allah and they have no medium inwhich he communicates to them after the angel reveal quran to Mohammed, or is it the same angel that revealed quran is the one that speaks to allah on your behalf and speaks to you back?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by haibe(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
frosbel:

It has indeed thrown a challenge to mankind , because 95% of mankind cannot understand Arabic. This in itself is a real Miracle grin
Does 95percent of mankind understand Greek and Hebrew?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2012
pathetic.*spits*
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
I've Neva spent as much time on any topic on Nairaland as I have spent on this topic. It's quite uncanny. I was one of those who said there is no God because then, things just did not make sense to me. How culd people talk about sth they cannot see. But thank God, now, my mindset has been greatly transformed. I hv seen, heard, experienced,read about the man named Jesus. Even if i am fooled around, others cannot be. The word 'others' refers to millions who hav encountered Jesus.The bible says those that diligently seek Jesus will find him. Jesus said he is the only way to God. 2nd John says whoever does not believe in Jesus has no business with God. Now I'm sure u don't believe dat yes but I do. U see dis issue is the most delicate on earth. I can type till this time 2moro without exhausting everything I wish to tell u Muslim folks campaiigning against Jesus. Do u kno the tins that hav been done in the name of Jesus? Hav u read wide? Have u learned of and read testimonies of those who believe in Jesus both in Nigeria and abroad? Christianity is life. Islam and the others are dead. What right do u hv Justakad to relate with God. U hv failed, all humans hav failed. No one can singlehandedly come to God without coming tru Jesus. Human beings are as filthy as rags before God. Jesus came, he died for doing nothing so that we as sinners can tap into him for a relationship with God.The only way to come to God in human flesh is tru Jesus. The flesh is sin, notn good comes 4rm it. Flesh is sin. That's y we relate with God with our spirit. A mighty man , Paul had a terrible illness, the same Paul who wrote half the new testament, he prayed to God to take it away, God refused and said he is stronger when he is weak see 2corinthians 12. Now dat sounds foolish to the lay man, but God was referring to his spirit. Nw u are fasting. That fasting is suposed to keep u from sin, but the bitter truth is that d fasting can neve eva fight sin, u can neva fight sin, no man can fight sin and the number one enemy of God is sin. In fact the same Paul complained in Romans 7 that, I want to do good but I find my self doing evil, who will save me from my useless self. A mighty man of God called himself useless, but at the end he said, thank God that the man named Jesus has helped me. Read Romans 7. Jesus says believe in me and come to God as you are. Even if u are dirty, God will see u as clean so long as u come tru d only man who was able to defeat sin in the flesh. When u experience Jesus, u hav a mindset dat is extraordinary. This thing is utter foolishness to people like u. Really i knw it doesn't make sense to you but it's 100 percent true. It's foolishness to say u can't bow down in d name of Jesus. Trust me, if u get to bow down, u'll neve rise up again. Trust me, dis is not pride, but if I talk to your strongest Muslim faithful for 30minutes, he will start to reason the futility in Islam. There are many tins I wish to say but I can't with a keypad. I wish I could use my mouth. This is the conclusion, Jesus is God. He died, set us free, cheated death by coming alive again. Human brain can't comprehend it. Physically, it makes no sense, but it's the truth. Justaqad, 4get about those loopholes ur looking for cos they r not there. If u study hard for loopholes in 1+1=2, you'll find. One loophole to that is that the fact is not true for some number bases. U get me? With what I hav in my head, heart and mind, I can boldly and confidently tell anyone who cares to listen that Jesus is Lord, and anyone who does not want him cannot hav a relationship with God.

2 Likes

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Bella3(f): 6:37am On Aug 05, 2012
haibe:
Does 95percent of mankind understand Greek and Hebrew?
sory the bible is in almost al languages(if nt al)
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2012
Yet these men speak abussively against whatever they do not understand and what things they understand by insinct. Like unreasonable animals are the every things that destroy them....... They are wild wave of sea foaming up their own shame wondering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever. Jude10&13.
My dear justap.. Hell await you instead of virgins with lustrous eyes, breast and rivers of wine if u contiue you jihad
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by AbdHafeez1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
Mee234: Yet these men speak abussively against whatever they do not understand and what things they understand by insinct. Like unreasonable animals are the every things that destroy them....... They are wild wave of sea foaming up their own shame wondering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever. Jude10&13.
My dear justap.. Hell await you instead of virgins with lustrous eyes, breast and rivers of wine if u contiue you jihad
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by AbdHafeez1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2012
Mee234: Yet these men speak abussively against whatever they do not understand and what things they understand by insinct. Like unreasonable animals are the every things that destroy them....... They are wild wave of sea foaming up their own shame wondering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever. Jude10&13.
fool,who r you 2 say hell awaits anyone.brainwashed guttons.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2012
Abd'Hafeez:

fool,who r you 2 say hell awaits anyone.brainwashed guttons.
You pass no point when you cloud you reason with insults.You should have shown him the way forward.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2012
Of cause hafeez, hell await you, not virgin nor river of wine. The worst is u don't even read the bible just what some shiek or imam show u. Than u come and continue jihad on NL since you are too lilie liver to be a bomber. u choose to do your jihad forgetting the portion of ur koran that to respect the people of the book or the part that told u that you should force your view on others.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2012

really did enjoy my break fom uncanny,bigotted folks on NL.that said.
I am no fan of 72 virgin,i am a Monothesitic subscriber.the name of jesus is powerless,i have seen,heard how ineffective it is,atleast i am not bowing to the name.hehehehehehehehe.
What makes u think i am hell bound?cos i choose to believe in the Almighty rather than a worthy messenger and prophet?come on.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2012
justaqad:

really did enjoy my break fom uncanny,bigotted folks on NL.that said.
I am no fan of 72 virgin,i am a Monothesitic subscriber.the name of jesus is powerless,i have seen,heard how ineffective it is,atleast i am not bowing to the name.hehehehehehehehe.
What makes u think i am hell bound?cos i choose to believe in the Almighty rather than a worthy messenger and prophet?come on.
Do you want to reopen the files?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2012
Reyginus: Do you want to reopen the files?

meaning?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Saxophemsy: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2012
Empty boastings and rantings. But it doesnt just end there, yet another muslim will start a thread to tell us why xtianity is vanity and then another and it goes on and on. Ur consistency dsnt stop us frm blivin dat God is and He's a rewarder of those dat diligently seek hm. Besides if u say xtianity is degraded,why try degrade it again?..only wat is highly placed can be degraded. If xtianity is so ridiculous, full of lies and folly,why pay so much attention to it. Of course,the reality of xtianity cuts deep into ur skin and pierces ur bone marrow dat u muslims cannot but pay attention. I await the nxt war(thread) against xtians.
BTW..i lik u justaqad..u gat so much energy. Why nt jst chanel it to betterin ur life??

1 Like

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Saxophemsy: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
brainpulse:

(2 Samuel 24:1)
"Now again the anger of the Lord burned against Israel, and it incited David against them to say, "Go, number Israel and Judah."
(1 Chronicles 21:1)
"Then Satan stood up against Israel and moved David to number Israel."

Questions.
What caused the anger from the lord?
What gave the Devil the right to stand against the people of isreal?

Since you know the bible very well, answer this questions and I will make you understand what really happened.

We will be studying the bible together
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2012
Saxophemsy: Empty boastings and rantings. But it doesnt just end there, yet another muslim will start a thread to tell us why xtianity is vanity and then another and it goes on and on. Ur consistency dsnt stop us frm blivin dat God is and He's a rewarder of those dat diligently seek hm. Besides if u say xtianity is degraded,why try degrade it again?..only wat is highly placed can be degraded. If xtianity is so ridiculous, full of lies and folly,why pay so much attention to it. Of course,the reality of xtianity cuts deep into ur skin and pierces ur bone marrow dat u muslims cannot but pay attention. I await the nxt war(thread) against xtians.
BTW..i lik u justaqad..u gat so much energy. Why nt jst chanel it to betterin ur life??

my life is better dude.i am not degrading anything,i am only pointing out fallacies enshrined in the bible.tha verse is quite clear.at the mention of jesus!bla bla.
Are u saying xtians dnt bug muslims too.i sense dishonesty.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
[quote author=Saxophemsy][/quote]

ridiculous
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Saxophemsy: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2012
justaqad:

my life is better dude.i am not degrading anything,i am only pointing out fallacies enshrined in the bible.tha verse is quite clear.at the mention of jesus!bla bla.
focus on ur koran dude. Leave xtianity alone,but of course u wont
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Saxophemsy: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2012
justaqad:

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Saxophemsy: 12:14am On Aug 23, 2012
brainpulse:

(2 Samuel 24:1)
"Now again the anger of the Lord burned against Israel, and it incited David against them to say, "Go, number Israel and Judah."
(1 Chronicles 21:1)
"Then Satan stood up against Israel and moved David to number Israel."

Questions.
What caused the anger from the lord?
What gave the Devil the right to stand against the people of isreal?

Since you know the bible very well, answer this questions and I will make you understand what really happened.

We will be studying the bible together
posted a reply on this earlier,netwrk swept it away.
U mst first undastand dat unlyk ur koran dat was only revealed to one person(if it was ever revealed), the bible was revealed to several people and the writers av dffrnt styles of writing. Chronicles was written by a priest-EZZRA who held priestly views dat God does nt do evil while the book of samuel is of the hebrew belief that God owns evrytn,both good and evil.
To answer ur questn...c it as a God-Satan-Job situation where God permited satan to tempt Job. God actually told satan to move David to number israel coz he was angry wit dm and wntd to mete out purnishmnt..readin further u'l find out where God gave david choices of purnishmnt to pick frm. Nw chronicles records this as satan moves,trying to uphold the priestly view dat God dsnt do evil while samuel records it as God moved,leavin out the intermediate. Just lyk the God-Satan-Job situation, i am permitd to gv account as satan tempted and also as God temptd(undastandin its contxt as God dsnt tempt)..remember 2diffrnt authors givin account at diffrnt time in history
since u are so interested in and intrigued by the bible, why nt stop pointin out contradictions that is not and rada politely ask us to xplain it to u??
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by maxproxl: 6:29am On Aug 23, 2012
@seun osewa and moderator.
Please u need to close this thread and stop encouraging topics like this on nairaland. Its unnecessary and misleading

@justaquad.
I rarely comment on the religious section but this calls for an exception. I like your guts and understand your point of view which is due to your background and parental attachment. Before l proceed, u need to understand some things listed below. l discovered these key issues personally not through parents which is what is affecting most of us when it comes to religion: please read carefully.

1.Mediocrity is not righteousness and there is a difference between being religious and being spiritual

2.Nothing works except the recipient believes in the source of that thing

3.Grace abounds for all unbelievers but peace and joy is for only beleivers

4.Christianity is not about going to church only, its about your personal relationship with God and your understanding of the holyspirit

5.There is only one God and jesus is not a prophet as u think. He is "God with us" and the holyspirit is "God in us". Same God but different dimensions. Just like water can be in three forms: solid, liquid and gas. Its the same water

6.God is a God of principles and only those who obey his principles experience miracles. If don't believe in a name, it can never work for you

7.Not all pastors are genuine so don't use that criteria to just others

8. poor pastors are not better than rich pastors but rich pastors will make more impact faster than poor ones because of access to funds

9.Poverty is not spirituality. Being poor does not make a christian holier than a rich one. You don't resemble God by being poor

10.Tithes and offering is a choice and is not by force so don't criticise people that give it.

I don't expect u to heed to my words but l just want u to sit down and think deeply about the following things about islam listed below.please read carefully.

1.Have u ever done any research on the history of mohammed. do u know he adapted the tesbiu from the catholic rosery

2.Islam is an arabic culture(dressing, language and way of life). That's why the quran was written in arabic and saudi arabia is the base

3.Until u behave like arabs in saudi, u can't be acknowledged as a real moslem(that's why they call u alhaji/alhaja when u go on pilgrimage(am sure u know the meaning).

4.Mohammed claims the quran dropped from heaven so why do we av bible stories inside the quran if he doesn't believe in christianity(and am sure u know islam came after christianity).

5.Why do most moslems seek alternative power openly when they are in trouble(some even go to churches for deliverance and breakthrough).

6.Why do moslem men date and marry christians women even against their parent's wish

7.Why did mohammed marry many wives and promoted polygamy which is accepted in islam. God instituted and supports marraige with only one wife

8. Why do we av other stories of prophets in the quran in the bible and no account of mohammed(is that not an indication that mohammed himself created the quran and removed major parts of the new testament)

9. Why do moslems pray five times a day as a sign of holiness.

10. Why does islam discriminate against women(as it is done in saudi arabia the headquarters of islam)

You can do a search on google and let us know what you discover. In conclusion, just because you don't believe in the name of jesus does not make it powerless. May you live long to discover and experience this truth. May God give you understanding. God bless you more abundantly

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
justaqad:

meaning?
You=Relegated.Methinks=You've been victory tunnelled.Primus interpares=Meaning?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
@maxpro.His zygomatics and mandibles are too feeble to take those punches.He's got what he wanted-attention.Bring the rope down that he may jump to grasp a little.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2012
maxpro-xl:
@seun osewa and moderator.
Please u need to close this thread and stop encouraging topics like this on nairaland. Its unnecessary and misleading

@justaquad.
I rarely comment on the religious section but this calls for an exception. I like your guts and understand your point of view which is due to your background and parental attachment. Before l proceed, u need to understand some things listed below. l discovered these key issues personally not through parents which is what is affecting most of us when it comes to religion: please read carefully.

1.Mediocrity is not righteousness and there is a difference between being religious and being spiritual

2.Nothing works except the recipient believes in the source of that thing

3.Grace abounds for all unbelievers but peace and joy is for only beleivers

4.Christianity is not about going to church only, its about your personal relationship with God and your understanding of the holyspirit

5.There is only one God and jesus is not a prophet as u think. He is "God with us" and the holyspirit is "God in us". Same God but different dimensions. Just like water can be in three forms: solid, liquid and gas. Its the same water

6.God is a God of principles and only those who obey his principles experience miracles. If don't believe in a name, it can never work for you

7.Not all pastors are genuine so don't use that criteria to just others

8. poor pastors are not better than rich pastors but rich pastors will make more impact faster than poor ones because of access to funds

9.Poverty is not spirituality. Being poor does not make a christian holier than a rich one. You don't resemble God by being poor

10.Tithes and offering is a choice and is not by force so don't criticise people that give it.

I don't expect u to heed to my words but l just want u to sit down and think deeply about the following things about islam listed below.please read carefully.

1.Have u ever done any research on the history of mohammed. do u know he adapted the tesbiu from the catholic rosery

2.Islam is an arabic culture(dressing, language and way of life). That's why the quran was written in arabic and saudi arabia is the base

3.Until u behave like arabs in saudi, u can't be acknowledged as a real moslem(that's why they call u alhaji/alhaja when u go on pilgrimage(am sure u know the meaning).

4.Mohammed claims the quran dropped from heaven so why do we av bible stories inside the quran if he doesn't believe in christianity(and am sure u know islam came after christianity).

5.Why do most moslems seek alternative power openly when they are in trouble(some even go to churches for deliverance and breakthrough).

6.Why do moslem men date and marry christians women even against their parent's wish

7.Why did mohammed marry many wives and promoted polygamy which is accepted in islam. God instituted and supports marraige with only one wife

8. Why do we av other stories of prophets in the quran in the bible and no account of mohammed(is that not an indication that mohammed himself created the quran and removed major parts of the new testament)

9. Why do moslems pray five times a day as a sign of holiness.

10. Why does islam discriminate against women(as it is done in saudi arabia the headquarters of islam)

You can do a search on google and let us know what you discover. In conclusion, just because you don't believe in the name of jesus does not make it powerless. May you live long to discover and experience this truth. May God give you understanding. God bless you more abundantly
*smh*jesus raised lazarus without lazarus exercising faith.(dung)
you just displayed ignorance and dishonesty on your path.
It's evident you know nothing about islam and muhammad.pointless replying your weak punch lines
hehehehehehe.

1 Like

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2012
Reyginus: You=Relegated.Methinks=You've been victory tunnelled.Primus interpares=Meaning?

jargons.
Next
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
Reyginus: @maxpro.His zygomatics and mandibles are too feeble to take those punches.He's got what he wanted-attention.Bring the rope down that he may jump to grasp a little.

thats enough,you have had enough of ogogoro.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
justaqad:

jargons.
Next
Jardons=Your incomprehensibility
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
Reyginus: Jardons=Your incomprehensibility

quoting big words does not make you smart,rather makes you odd.patrick obahiagbon is a living example.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
justaqad:

quoting big words does not make you smart,rather makes you odd.patrick obahiagbon is a living example.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye / The Word 'Forgiveness' And The Concept Behind It. Whats Your Own Definition?. / Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.