Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 (10832 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Is A Prayerless Christian Really A Powerless Christian? / Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2012
justaqad:

quoting big words does not make you smart,rather makes you odd.patrick obahiagbon is a living example.
Quoting odd things dont make your words big.El-rufai is an example.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
Reyginus: Quoting odd things dont make your words big.El-rufai is an example.

show me one odd word i quoted.
Lies.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by maxproxl: 8:05am On Aug 24, 2012
justaqad:
*smh*jesus raised lazarus without lazarus exercising faith.(dung)
you just displayed ignorance and dishonesty on your path.
It's evident you know nothing about islam and muhammad.pointless replying your weak punch lines
hehehehehehe.

Its so sad that u cant give a precise reply to my questions. U said am ignorant so why don't u educate me. U said am dishonest, why don't you show me the truth u know.

My mum was born and raised as a muslim and was converted in her early twenties so l av a robust knowledge about islam. Stop insulting people on this thread. Just be more factual.

About the lazarus issue, sit down and think. can a dead man av faith. Miracles done by jesus in the bible were to show people of his supernatural and Godly being. Other apostles and disciples also perfomed miracles but only a God can raise the dead(lazarus) so that also confirms his Godly being.

All my key points are directed to living human beings. I never insulted you, l just gave u an assignment so humbly do the research and discover things u don't know. Let me add another question.

No.11: why does islam support violence and killing to defend islam
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2012
maxpro-xl:

Its so sad that u cant give a precise reply to my questions. U said am ignorant so why don't u educate me. U said am dishonest, why don't show me the truth u know.

My mum was born and raised as a muslim and was converted in her early twenties so l av a robust knowledge about islam. Stop insulting people on this thread. Just be more factual.

About the lazarus issue, sit down and think. can a dead man av faith. Miracles done by jesus in the bible were to show people of his supernatural and Godly being. Other apostles and disciples also perfomed miracles but only a God can raise the dead(lazarus) so that also confirms his Godly being.

All my key points are directed to living human beings. I never insulted you, l just gave u an assignment so humbly do the research and discover things u don't know. Let me add another question.

No.11: why does islam support violence and killing to defend islam

you have a robust knowledge of islam cos your mom was a muslim eehh?oh gawd.my mom was a christian too.
Mind showing me where violence is permitted in Islam according to the quran?
I never did insult you.
Dont derail the thread k.open a new thread and i will deal with your questions extensively.
Btw thought the holy spirit is part of God?if holy spirit dwell in some mog and they cant perform the smae miracles jesus did then something is amiss here.hehehehehehe
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2012
We find in the Scriptures that Christ did not require faith for
everyone, faith is not demanded as a precondition for one to
receive a miracle. When faith was required it was in Jesus, not
necessarily that one believes they could be healed. The faith
movement says faith is a condition for our healing those who are
not healed, failed because they did not have the required amount of faith for God to react. Healings were done in numerous ways. By the person's faith, by
intermediary prayer by another, and by God himself with no faith
from the person present. Healings where faith from another healed them Matt. 8:5-10 It was the faith of the centurion that healed his own
servant. If we apply this today those who have enough faith for
their own healing can apply it to everyone else to be healed. Mk.5:35-43The daughter of Jairus was healed from the fathers
faith Mk.2:5 Jesus healed the paralytic not because of his faith but of
the four men who carried him. Lk.17:11-19 Jesus healed all 10 but only one obeyed showing that
he was the only one to possess true saving faith. Jn.11 Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead certainly it wasn’t
Lazarus’ faith he was dead, neither did anyone else believe it could
occur then. It was done so they could believe. (also Lk8:54). Lk.8:26-39 The demoniac of Gadarene was healed without asking
before he was capable of expressing his faith. Lk.2:50-51 Jn.18:10 When peter cut of the ear of Malchus Jesus
healed him without any faith present. The Bible records Jesus doing more miracles without anyone
exercising faith then with their faith. He fed the 5,000 when they
could not believe. (Lk.9:13-14 Mt.14:17) even after they had seen
his provision they disbelieved again for the feeding of the 4,000
(Mt.15:33). So when so- called faith teachers tell people their
healing did not come because of their faith, its false. If God depended on man for a certain faith to be healed or rescued we all
would be looking to ourselves for the power instead of relying on
God.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2012
justaqad: We find in the Scriptures that Christ did not require faith for
everyone, faith is not demanded as a precondition for one to
receive a miracle. When faith was required it was in Jesus, not
necessarily that one believes they could be healed. The faith
movement says faith is a condition for our healing those who are
not healed, failed because they did not have the required amount of faith for God to react. Healings were done in numerous ways. By the person's faith, by
intermediary prayer by another, and by God himself with no faith
from the person present. Healings where faith from another healed them Matt. 8:5-10 It was the faith of the centurion that healed his own
servant. If we apply this today those who have enough faith for
their own healing can apply it to everyone else to be healed. Mk.5:35-43The daughter of Jairus was healed from the fathers
faith Mk.2:5 Jesus healed the paralytic not because of his faith but of
the four men who carried him. Lk.17:11-19 Jesus healed all 10 but only one obeyed showing that
he was the only one to possess true saving faith. Jn.11 Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead certainly it wasn’t
Lazarus’ faith he was dead, neither did anyone else believe it could
occur then. It was done so they could believe. (also Lk8:54). Lk.8:26-39 The demoniac of Gadarene was healed without asking
before he was capable of expressing his faith. Lk.2:50-51 Jn.18:10 When peter cut of the ear of Malchus Jesus
healed him without any faith present. The Bible records Jesus doing more miracles without anyone
exercising faith then with their faith. He fed the 5,000 when they
could not believe. (Lk.9:13-14 Mt.14:17) even after they had seen
his provision they disbelieved again for the feeding of the 4,000
(Mt.15:33). So when so- called faith teachers tell people their
healing did not come because of their faith, its false. If God depended on man for a certain faith to be healed or rescued we all
would be looking to ourselves for the power instead of relying on
God.
Lk anony observed-COPY AND PASTE.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
Reyginus: Lk anony observed-COPY AND PASTE.
what!!!!!is this your latest tactics?hehehehehehehehehehehehehe.
Fault any of the thorough copy-paste points.
You have been beaten in your own game.hehehehehehehehehehe
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2012
Haha.The side of your understanding makes me giggle.I hate trolling.When you learn to argue with what you know and not what someone else tells you,'We' will go to court again.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2012
Reyginus: Haha.The side of your understanding makes me giggle.I hate trolling.When you learn to argue with what you know and not what someone else tells you,'We' will go to court again.

are you denying the truth?hehehehehehehehehehe
typical of christian apologetics.just proved to you that the name*jesus*is powerless.heheheheheheheheheeheheheh
run to ya mama.hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by quirbyjohn(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2012
[quote author=justaqad] tell me how allah save your life allah don't prove anything old justaqad!!allah is nonsense!!
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by quirbyjohn(m): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2012
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by maryswags: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
justaqad: i have seen,heard christians claiming about the incomparable earth shaking power connected to the name Jesus.but what i have never seen is the name in action.christians die from gun attack after chanting jesus,blood of jesus holy ghost fire.christians are afflicted by diobolical means.even pagans pronounce the name jesus,yet nothing happens.i believe Mcdaddy's 2nd son's name is (jesus)yet he doesn't believe he ever existed.the name had no hold over him.i am further perplexed by this verse below
phillipians 2:10: that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
every year pastors(tithe frauds) organised crusades,delivering the same people from satanic attack and breaking convenant with the devil.
Them (tithe frauds) getting richer the delivered getting poorer.
Or is phillipians just another editorial process to make the name (jesus)seem fabulous?

It is enough for u not 2 believe in a religion, but don't condemn, your post doesn't make sense, ure looking for cheap fame which u haven't attained, u haven't made ur way past d religious thread of nairaland!
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by helpnhandkay: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
Pls I'll like t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ know if ‎​†ђξ metion of ‎​†ђξ name of U̶̲̥̅̊я̅ allah causes things t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ happen... smiley
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Bella3(f): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
so seun nd wife nd the rest of the mod's havent seen this?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2012
Bélla3: so seun nd wife nd the rest of the mod's havent seen this?
Lol@seun and wife.What would you have loved him do?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Bella3(f): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2012
Reyginus: Lol@seun and wife.What would you have loved him do?
its just pathetic that threads bashing christainity are nt hidden nd sometimes placed on homepage by BIGOT muki. Bt any slight questioning on islam leads to hidding of posts nd banning of poster.
Oga Mactunji bans any 'infidel' that dares enter islam section.
ANYWAY, Christainity is open to rebukes nd persecution, so no problem! 'turn the other cheek' so that the slapper gets tired of it.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by 2864: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2012
justaqad:
i am proudly a MUSLIM.

The name Jesus cannot work for you. You are in the DARK and you expect to function like child of the light. Mind you , YOU are a SLAVE of one deity. YOU can become a SON of GOD, then the name JESUS would be automatically activated for your biddings.

I Love you
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Bella3(f): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
2864:

The name Jesus cannot work for you. You are in the DARK and you expect to function like child of the light. Mind you , YOU are a SLAVE of one deity. YOU can become a SON of GOD, then the name JESUS would be automatically activated for your biddings.

I Love you
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
@bella.That is the beauty of christainity.We create an atmosphere for any form of debate.Nothing is not worth arguing.It will be bigotry to hide a post or scrap a topic because you dont fancy it.Anybody who does that(mukina inclusive) is a Coward and a slave to ignorance.

1 Like

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Bella3(f): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2012
Reyginus: @bella.That is the beauty of christainity.We create an atmosphere for any form of debate.Nothing is not worth arguing.It will be bigotry to hide a post or scrap a topic because you dont fancy it.Anybody who does that(mukina inclusive) is a Coward and a slave to ignorance.
Shikena
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2012
2864:

I Love you

and it hasn't worked for millions of christians too.....
I rather be a slave of the Almighty than son of a mere mortal..
i love you too
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
really did enjoy my break fom uncanny,bigotted folks on NL.that said.
I am no fan of 72 virgin,i am a Monothesitic subscriber.the name of jesus is powerless,i have seen,heard how ineffective it is,atleast i am not bowing to the name.hehehehehehehehe.
What makes u think i am hell bound?cos i choose to believe in the Almighty rather than a worthy messenger and prophet?come on.
U are the uncanny bigot. And I think u are hell bound because u speak evil of what u do not know. The name might be ineffective to you, but for those who confess and believe in it, that name works wonder, change and save life. It does not matter what u believe, qenuine miracle have been perform in that name
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by jcross19: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
justaqad: i have seen,heard christians claiming about the incomparable earth shaking power connected to the name Jesus.but what i have never seen is the name in action.christians die from gun attack after chanting jesus,blood of jesus holy ghost fire.christians are afflicted by diobolical means.even pagans pronounce the name jesus,yet nothing happens.i believe Mcdaddy's 2nd son's name is (jesus)yet he doesn't believe he ever existed.the name had no hold over him.i am further perplexed by this verse below
phillipians 2:10: that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
every year pastors(tithe frauds) organised crusades,delivering the same people from satanic attack and breaking convenant with the devil.
Them (tithe frauds) getting richer the delivered getting poorer.
Or is phillipians just another editorial process to make the name (jesus)seem fabulous?
i never blame you okay because you are ignorant of you are saying .... mohammmad was just the founder of terrorism and why allah is just like a dead gods arabia country... okay when you know that by the power nothing will happen but the power in the name of jesus the devil tremble ahahaha wonderful , am not pastor but a free thinker and i have experience and see with eyes is more than what i can just say the name powerful.look AM A FREE THINKER BUT I BELIEVE IN THAT NAME THAN ANYTHING COUNTING FROM MY EXPERIENCE.pastor doing fraud is nothing to do with the name okay
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by jcross19: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
justaqad:

i love you too
that it's what you are a slave to allah right ....allah my foot
since i have being asking this question no muslim has ever give me a reasonable answer maybe you can try.. this is question.jibrIL mean gabriEL, injirIL mean gospEL the word IL of arabian is thesame meaning to EL of hebrew which mean God , please can you tell me the differences between illah and allah don't tell me that al-illah is the same with allah i have the digging and the artifact the support my claim here oh .
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Sweetnecta: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
by jcross19: 6:13pm

justaqad:

i love you too

that it's what you are a slave to allah right ....allah my foot
since i have being asking this question no muslim has ever give me a reasonable answer maybe you can try.. this is question.jibrIL mean gabriEL, injirIL mean gospEL the word IL of arabian is thesame meaning to EL of hebrew which mean God , please can you tell me the differences between illah and allah don't tell me that al-illah is the same with allah i have the digging and the artifact the support my claim here oh .
JibrIL, InjIL, are arabic words to mean for a named malaika and a named revelation when it was authentic, freshly revealed to a prophet of God. However in English language, the same Malaika is now Angel GabriEL, and same revelation is now GospEL respectively. though corresponding words, but the EL in English word Gabriel and Gospel are fraud because IsraEl and IshmaEl are words in human names in hebrew while Jacob is english, and there is no word in English for Hebrew IshmaEL, no hebrew words in english Gabriel and GospEl. And hebrew word and english word cant be the same, since Jacob is a different word from Israel and God is Yahweh.

Look jcross19, Allah is the One that just helped me answer your question of deception, where you are passing English words [GabriEl, GospEL] for Hebrew. Hebrew is semitic, just lie Arabic and other semitic languages. English on the other hand is not a semitic language and you cant pass their words up as semitic. Thats fraud.

By the way has anyone noticed that Yahweh or Jehovah does not contain the famous "EL"? But you will find "El" in "Ellah" that Jesus called on and its derivatives.

Arabic Il is not the same as El of the hebrew, otherwise your fraudulent game about "illah" would have simply be "il". If you can proof me wrong, tell me what is the meaning of arabic "il", illah", "IL", ILLAH" and "ALLAH" each in Hebrew first and then English?

To your question about "illah" and "allah", one is god and the other is the god. I have answered your question.

Now here are my questions to you and you must answer it just as i honestly answered your question, above:

1]. What is the name of Angel Gabriel in Hebrew and if you think this is Hebrew, what is it in English?
2]. What is the name of Gospel in Hebrew and if you think this is Hebrew, what is it in English?

3]. What is the name of Ishmael in English and if you think this is English what is it in Hebrew?
4]. Can you tell me the difference between "ILLAH" and "ALLAH" or "Illah" and "Allah" [your choice]?
5]. Can you tell me the differences between "yahweh" and "Yahweh"?
6]. Whats the name of god/God the holy/Holy ghost/Ghost or spirit/Spirit if god/God the son/Son is Jesus, the christ/Christ and God the father is Yahweh/Jehovah? I need full explanation in each case.

Thanks.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by omogeyoyo(f): 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
Y will you argue with someone dat does not even know d gravity of what he is saying. Pls leave him alone. If you want to compare two things you ought to have tried both before you know which one is better. May God forgive u cos you don't know wat you are saying.

1 Like

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by onyfrank: 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2013
justaqad:
i am proudly a MUSLIM.
am sori 4 ur ignorance. A frnd of my jst left muslim and join xtain, y bkus the xtians boast wit d name of Jesus Christ, and its workn unlike muslim who said they revered muhammed whose name is powerless. Thats y u wil find in d haux of a muslim all kinds of charms
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Geewan(m): 12:31am On Feb 25, 2013
omogeyoyo: Y will you argue with someone dat does not even know d gravity of what he is saying. Pls leave him alone. If you want to compare two things you ought to have tried both before you know which one is better. May God forgive u cos you don't know wat you are saying.

May God forgive your brainwashed brain too.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Geewan(m): 12:36am On Feb 25, 2013
onyfrank:
am sori 4 ur ignorance. A frnd of my jst left muslim and join xtain, y bkus the xtians boast wit d name of Jesus Christ, and its workn unlike muslim who said they revered muhammed whose name is powerless. Thats y u wil find in d haux of a muslim all kinds of charms

"A frnd of my jst left muslim..." Holy ghost must be in-charge of your grammar. A friend of mine just left christianity as well. OP is a muslim and he is proud.
The name of jesus is powerless, shikena!!!
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by davonny: 3:37am On Feb 25, 2013
Do u have belief in d bible at all?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by onyfrank: 7:36am On Feb 25, 2013
Geewan:

"A frnd of my jst left muslim..." Holy ghost must be in-charge of your grammar. A friend of mine just left christianity as well. OP is a muslim and he is proud.
The name of jesus is powerless, shikena!!!
but u got gist na.
We ar truly in d time of grace. Christ Jesus is Lord.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Geewan(m): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2013
davonny: Do u have belief in d bible at all?

Why do you ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye / Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way / What's The Meaning Of " They That Wait Upon The Lord Shall Renew Their Strength"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.