Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Can A Man Still Get Loved Even If He Doesn't Spend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Still Get Loved Even If He Doesn't Spend? (4037 Views)

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / When You Are A Grown Up Man Still Using The Word 'bae' Lol See (photo) / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Still Get Loved Even If He Doesn't Spend? by acidtalk: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Tiring. But it was all good in the end. How was yours?

We thank God.
Waiting for Jonnah to hasten to sign the budget so we can all have our own cut.
Re: Can A Man Still Get Loved Even If He Doesn't Spend? by Mynd44: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2012
acidtalk:

We thank God.
Waiting for Jonnah to hasten to sign the budget so we can all have our own cut.
I am waiting for him to resign.
Re: Can A Man Still Get Loved Even If He Doesn't Spend? by acidtalk: 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am waiting for him to resign.

that dude will rather die in the villa than resign.
Power is really intoxicating.
Re: Can A Man Still Get Loved Even If He Doesn't Spend? by acidtalk: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
warrior01: In summary, there is no love without finance. Chikena!

Just heard tonight of a lasy who met a "near perfect" guy but called the 6months relationship off because in her words "she can't keep fasting and praying for mr perfect to get a good job while she goes to bed everyday hungry".
Re: Can A Man Still Get Loved Even If He Doesn't Spend? by mruknaijaboy(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
acidtalk:

Just heard tonight of a lasy who met a "near perfect" guy but called the 6months relationship off because in her words "she can't keep fasting and praying for mr perfect to get a good job while she goes to bed everyday hungry".

damn thats crazy,all for the love of money, if shes hungry why can't she try and get a job to help the guy in his financial difficulties? seems like money rules over the principles of loving and caring about a person, wetin man go con do?
Re: Can A Man Still Get Loved Even If He Doesn't Spend? by acidtalk: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
People are now more concerned with material things than even their safety and integrity.

View the thread below how a university girl and her friends almost got killed because of Blackberry fun.

https://www.nairaland.com/1037615/must-read-every-nigerian-girl
Re: Can A Man Still Get Loved Even If He Doesn't Spend? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
Re: Can A Man Still Get Loved Even If He Doesn't Spend? by acidtalk: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
sanb: It appears from your write up that the sort of ladies you surround yourself with seems to be the ones that ask for nothing but money. I think you need a change from ladies like that so that you can see that not all ladies ask guys for money. there are some out there who would not ask a dime from a man. they want guys who are honest, trustworthy and show a caring attitude and not being unnecessarily harsh.....

I am seeing one now and it is amazing.
I practically beg her to collect but she just keeps refusing.
Re: Can A Man Still Get Loved Even If He Doesn't Spend? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
Re: Can A Man Still Get Loved Even If He Doesn't Spend? by Mynd44: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2012
acidtalk:

that dude will rather die in the villa than resign.
Power is really intoxicating.
That will also work for me. I will personally pay for the akara for boys in my area
Re: Can A Man Still Get Loved Even If He Doesn't Spend? by acidtalk: 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
So serious.
Re: Can A Man Still Get Loved Even If He Doesn't Spend? by gab264(m): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
Naija gurls mentality be like.

Spending on me!! impossible, (then free puna inevitable,,,,, "I aahhh hear!!
Re: Can A Man Still Get Loved Even If He Doesn't Spend? by hereiam: 7:13am On Nov 07, 2015
acidtalk:
@Inked_Nerd,

Gurls like you are 1 in 1,000.
I will say if not because I have sisters with your kind of traits, I will almost conclude all girls are after what they can get from a man before opening up their hearts.

1 in 1000 is a very poor statistics, meaning
majority still holds the argument.
the truth is love without financial backup ( even if it's little) will never last.
been realistic considering the kind.of environment we find.ourselves.
it might.be applicable in other countries but rear here.
bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? / Valentines Day :before And After. Hilarious. / Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.