Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,317 members, 7,846,399 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos (47700 Views)

Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere / 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo / Breaking News! Pdp Defeats Acn In Lagos Bye-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
bashr8: so what exactly is your problem with that because all the anambra billionares and millionares live in either anambra or enugu, most of them also have branches in other states and west african countries so wats ur point, cus my point is that they reside in anambra

You're the one screaming "anambra millionaires", no one cares about that.
I'm more worried about your ignorant remarks about anambrans not living in Lagos.

So Anambra is so closely connected that if one bushman leaves his hut for Lagos, the whole bush population knows?
Zeruchi :

First of all who told you I was Igbo...lol just because I said Lagos ain't sh1t don't mean I'm Igbo.

Second, Lagos like crap because of the God awful buildings that pass for Nigerian architecture. Even if ever slum was removed the city would still look garish because homes constructed from Lego blocks is the standard. cheesy

Third, why is it that the only city worth mentioning in the SW is Lagos? I'm not familiar with the North but I can name you at least 5 northern cities and towns, same for the SE and SS. Ask me about the SW and Lagos is pretty much it because that's all you guys talk about. Is all of the SW concentrated in an area known as Lagos? It the SW on comprised of Lagos? Damn as crappy as Aba is it still gets a mention is Lagos the pinnacle of the SW? The last bastion of Yoruba civilization? Jesus some of you guys are not even from Lagos but talk as though you were birthed on the Lekki Expressway.

No some Nigerians are idiots and like violence when they think it's a big deal to tolerate people who share the same country as you. Well done you have caught up to 19th century concepts another century more and you might get to where the rest of the world was in the 20th century in 2100cheesy

Are you kidding me?You have never heard of Ibadan in your entire life?Even the real Americans cant deny this let alone an asylum seeker like you.
Zeruchi :

First of all who told you I was Igbo...lol just because I said Lagos ain't sh1t don't mean I'm Igbo.

Second, Lagos like crap because of the God awful buildings that pass for Nigerian architecture. Even if ever slum was removed the city would still look garish because homes constructed from Lego blocks is the standard. cheesy

Third, why is it that the only city worth mentioning in the SW is Lagos? I'm not familiar with the North but I can name you at least 5 northern cities and towns, same for the SE and SS. Ask me about the SW and Lagos is pretty much it because that's all you guys talk about. Is all of the SW concentrated in an area known as Lagos? It the SW on comprised of Lagos? Damn as crappy as Aba is it still gets a mention is Lagos the pinnacle of the SW? The last bastion of Yoruba civilization? Jesus some of you guys are not even from Lagos but talk as though you were birthed on the Lekki Expressway.

No some Nigerians are idiots and like violence when they think it's a big deal to tolerate people who share the same country as you. Well done you have caught up to 19th century concepts another century more and you might get to where the rest of the world was in the 20th century in 2100cheesy

Are you kidding me?You have never heard of Ibadan in your entire life?Even the real Americans cant deny this let alone an asylum seeker like you.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Yeske2(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
LOL @ the Igbos coming in group to attack Ileke-IdI cheesy cheesy cheesy

OK I promise not to attack you again but you can call for re-enforcement and stop playing DUMB.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Zeruchi: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

ROTL @ this girl thinking she has a functional cognitive faculty and bashr8 calling someone senseless shocked shocked shocked

Ok dear
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
akthedream: Are you kidding me?You have never heard of Ibadan in your entire life?Even the real Americans cant deny this let alone an asylum seeker like you.

LOL the girl still thinks Ekiti is a variation of the english language.
The empty heads that Ndigbo throw at us on NL never cease to amaze me. smiley
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Zeruchi: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
akthedream: Are you kidding me?You have never heard of Ibadan in your entire life?Even the real Americans cant deny this let alone an asylum seeker like you.

Really your ace in the hole is Ibadan undecided I am willing to give you one free do-over because surely you jest. Even Ibadan folks don't mention Ibadan.

Well how did I seek asylum in a country I was born in shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by manny4life(m): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
Zeruchi :

Really your ace in the hole is Ibadan undecided

Well how did I seek asylum in a country I was born in shocked grin

LOL
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by odumchi: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
O bu onodi mere ikwokwo o ji ghulie azi.

Na condition make crayfish bend.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by mercurie(f): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2012
Patwitme: Ndigbo pple ar vry vry rite,l no fashola wil respond speedly to dem now because der ar d engin house of dat his site.NDIGBO ARE BLESS. IGBO KWUNE
. U talk so senselessly. Y wud an igbo man seek 4 political seat in anoda man's land? How many yoruba's, hausa's or southerner's occupy political seat in the east. D most important thing is a comfortable environment and atmosphere for day to day activities and fashola is doing dat. So shut up ur mouth if u dnt ve anytin 2 say.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Zeruchi: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2012
odumchi: O bu onodi mere ikwokwo o ji ghulie azi.

Na condition make crayfish bend.

The truth at the end of the day.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
Yeske!:
OK I promise not to attack you again but you can call for re-enforcement and stop playing DUMB.

Continue attacking. Eventually, you'll post something sensible.
Bashr8 is working hard to get there, Zeruchi is trying to use the grey cells she never had.
lol smiley

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Zeruchi: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Continue attacking. Eventually, you'll post something sensible.
Bashr8 is working hard to get there, Zeruchi is trying to use the grey cells she never had.
lol smiley

Ok dear

Everyone is born with a brain last time I checked, unless Ekiti is host to Aliens..Explains a lot actually.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

You're the one screaming "anambra millionaires", no one cares about that.
I'm more worried about your ignorant remarks about anambrans not living in Lagos.

So Anambra is so closely connected that if one bushman leaves his hut for Lagos, the whole bush population knows?

you never make sense, like i said anambra have more millionares than your lagos and ekiti combined now use your common sense.
secondly there is no bush in anambra unlike ekiti and other yoruba states that civilazation is yet to find.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by manny4life(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
mercurie: . U talk so senselessly. Y wud an igbo man seek 4 political seat in anoda man's land? How many yoruba's, hausa's or southerner's occupy political seat in the east. D most important thing is a comfortable environment and atmosphere for day to day activities and fashola is doing dat. So shut up ur mouth if u dnt ve anytin 2 say.

So in your infinite wisdom, a man who pays his legal binding dues such as taxes doesn't have the right to ask for a political title or run for one because he's of a different ethnicity? Clap for yourself.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by soma042(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2012
aryzgreat:

wot do u call ppl dat cook amala ati ewed inside gutter? aren't they pigs? sad
lol, ya they are pigs. Dirty people
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by EzeUche(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2012
I never lived in Lagos and I never will.

Port Harcourt I hail thee.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
bashr8: you never make sense, like i said anambra have more millionares than your lagos and ekiti combined now use your common sense.
secondly there is no bush in anambra unlike ekiti and other yoruba states that civilazation is yet to find.

Anambra has more millionaires than Ekiti and Lagos = Anambra don't live in Lagos.

Try to make small sense. So even poor anambrans don't live in Lagos?

See the re[i]tar[/i]ded okoros I have to deal with? Small small, they'll say igbos don't live in Lagos.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2012

i agree americans love adventures especially those that have to do with history and ancient days.

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by odumchi: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
EzeUche: I never lived in Lagos and I never will.

Port Harcourt I hail thee.

EzeUche nwa Aro ibe m, ndaa kwan?
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Zeruchi: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
I still can't believe someone's trump card was Ibadan..this thread has gone to hell at this point tongue

Most Americans can't even point out Nigeria on a map, God forbid you ask them to point out Ibadan or pronounce it even
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by manny4life(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2012

Deny what exactly?
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Anambra has more millionaires than Ekiti and Lagos = Anambra don't live in Lagos.

See the re[i]tar[/i]ded okoros I have to deal with? Small small, they'll say igbos don't live in Lagos.
stop hiding behind lagos lets talk about that cave and bush state called ekiti that is yet to know what civilization is.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
Zeruchi :

Ok dear

Everyone is born with a brain last time I checked, unless Ekiti is host to Aliens..Explains a lot actually.

So are you admitting that yours functions at its lowest ability?

You might want to do a MRI test if it will help you to "check" again.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
bashr8: stop hiding behind lagos lets talk about that cave and bush state called ekiti that is yet to know what civilization is.

Is this not about Lagos?
We even have Igbos in Ekiti dear. Abi you forgot the thread AkinEgba created?
FACT: Igbos are leaving their bush for another bush.

*Ileke-IdI:

Lol at this little boy.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Yeske2(m): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
bashr8:

i agree americans love adventures especially those that have to do with history and ancient days.
Were those pictures recent or snapped circa 1700s? Just curious. lols
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
You guys have started posting pictures again, insecure much?

Off topic:

I met an Osu girl a couple of minutes ago and she's damn fine... 5'6 tall, the ti.ts are magnificent, and the arse will make Cherokee D'as.s jealous... That's it people, I'm getting married to an Osu chic.. And we're in the fight against the osu caste system together.. wink
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Zeruchi: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

So are you admitting that yours functions at its lowest ability?

You might want to do a MRI test if it will help you to "check" again.

Well MRI tests are not designed to test for mental ability but they do check for activity smiley
Look I gave you a free opening for an insult take it cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Zeruchi: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2012
shymmex: You guys have started posting pictures again, insecure much?

Off topic:

I met an Osu girl a couple of minutes ago and she's damn fine... 5'6 tall, the ti.ts are magnificent, and the arse will make Cherokee D'as.s jealous... That's it people, I'm getting married to an Osu chic.. And we're in the fight against the osu caste system together.. wink

Were you ever on topic water boy cheesy
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2012
awww bashr8 is back to posting pictures. When all fails, we post pictures.

grin

As if spyder88's pictures don't prove that SE looks like Ibadan smiley
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2012
Yeske!:
Were those pictures recent or snapped circa 1700s? Just curious. lols
my brother na 2012 pics oo even my village looks like a city compared to ibadan
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Zeruchi: 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
awww bashr8 is back to posting pictures. When all fails, we post pictures.

grin

As if spyder88's pictures don't prove that SE looks like Ibadan smiley

Not really, Enugu actual looks like it has actually come in contact with the 20th and 21st century grin
Roofs are not covered with the tin roofing so kindly donated by missionaries at the turn of the 19th century cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply)

Army Arrests Aliyu Teshaku, Governor Ortom’s Aide / Benue Lawmakers Climb Fence To Stop Impeachment Plot Against Ortom (VIDEO) / I Was Attacked By IPOB In Germany - Ike Ekweremadu Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.