Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos (47576 Views)

Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere / 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo / Breaking News! Pdp Defeats Acn In Lagos Bye-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by ifeci: 9:09am On Jul 22, 2012
naptu2: What gives Matthew Ogbonnia Idam the right to speak for all Igbo people in Lagos?

My thoughts exactly! one man seeking attention of which if he gets recognized today, he wouldn't remember the "Ndigbo" that he used to get into position.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by whealthy(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2012
obxddon: I keep begging people on here not to smoke before they post anything.....Wet weed is bad for your brain..
.please stop smoking wet weed before you comment on topics on this site.
LWKMD!
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Slizbeat(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2012
ACN win o0, PDP win o0, CPC win o0, ANPP win o0, LP win o0, APGA win o0, FRESH win o0, e no b my biznes. Shey na dm dy gv me food? Dnt tink so.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by raystanley(m): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2012
NOT EVEN INTERESTED IN A TRIBE OF THING, ALL THAT MATTERS IS CREDIBLE LEADER, AND CREADIBLE APPOINTEE. IT HIGH TIME AFRICANS SCRAPED OFF THIS SO-CALLED BLAK-MAN METALITY AND LOOK FORWARD TO CREADIBILITY!!! EVERY INDIVIDUAL HAS RIGHT TO HIS OR HER OWN VOTE TO DECIDE. !
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by economia: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2012
Patwitme: Ndigbo pple ar vry vry rite,l no fashola wil respond speedly to dem now because der ar d engin house of dat his site.NDIGBO ARE BLESS. IGBO KWUNE
999 dis-like

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by goldplated(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2012
how does this become nigerias problem? stupid topics making homepage. abeg stop shoving rubbish down our noses oga seun
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Delafruita(m): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2012
PointB: In any case Matthew Ogbonnia Idam speaks for me, and perhaps a lot of Igbos.

Watching Tinubu pockets all those billions of Naira every month with Fashola standing arms akimbo and deaf mute is nauseating. About time this ungodly thieving empire being built by Tinubu is crumbled.

And yes, Igbo people (as well as other ethnic groups, including Yoruba) are suffering in Lagos with this massive looting going on. Fashola is working, Lagos is flooding, Tinubu is chopping, people are suffering. If it takes an Igboman by the name Matthew Ogbonnia Idam, to bring it all to the fore, so be it.

APGA and PDP have delivered in states like Imo, Akwa Ibom and Enugu, I am sure they will deliver in Lagos State, especially from the gang of thieves who currently hold sway over its treasury. Time for change will come in 2015, non indigenes will dump AC.N if Yoruba fails to see reasons. Lagos, nay, Nigeria is for all of us.
why not go to your state and sttop the looting empire?must it be in lagos that you people will flex your muscle?in the first place,an igbo served in fashola's first term.an igbo is the publicity secretary of ACN in lagos.lagos provides you enabling environment to make money and go back to your states to build castles.thats still not enough for you people,you now want to determine who rules lagos,you and others like you deserve to be castigated.you can keep your vote,those who are sensible enough to know that PDP will only replace the tinubu looting machine with theirown looting machine and then erode all the progress of the tinubu and fashola years will vote for progress

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by scribble: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2012
These guys can't even influence a vote in idumota, alaba or ladipo market. Instead of them to go home during election and vote pdp out and development in, they're threatening the Yoruba leadership in Lagos. Mofos dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by amosy007: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2012
@ PointB

In any case Matthew Ogbonnia Idam speaks for me, and perhaps a lot of Igbos.

Watching Tinubu pockets all those billions of Naira every month with Fashola standing arms akimbo and deaf mute is nauseating. About time this ungod thieving empire being built by Tinubu is crumbled.

is it ur money? Are south westerners complaining? Despite

all that which state is rated number in Nigeria?

And yes, Igbo people (as well as other ethnic group, including Yoruba) are suffering in Lagos with this massive looting going on. Fashola is working, Lagos is flooding, Tinubu is chopping, people are suffering. If it takes an Igboman by the name Matthew Ogbonnia Idam, to bring it all to the fore, so be it.
so why dnt u ask same igbo man to go and talk and build their erosions, kidnappers, filled abia and imo states. Atleast to control d number of people running outa SE for greener pasture

APGA and PDP have delivered in states like Imo, Akwa Ibom and Enugu, I am sure they will surely deliver Lagos State, especially from the gang of thieves who currently hold sway over it treasury. Time for change will come in 2015, non indigenes will dump AC.N if Yoruba fails to see reasons. Lagos, nay, Nigeria is for all of us.
if they(parties) have done all whatchu said .. Why dnt to pack ur things and move back to d east.. Afterall no one begged or force u to come to lagos.. Shikena

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2012
naptu2: What gives Matthew Ogbonnia Idam the right to speak for all Igbo people in Lagos?

The man probably collected a brown envelope from Bode George and he begins to open his mouth. Fashola is not perfect but he has performed much better than all PDP governors I know. PDP controls about 25 states but a list of the top 5 performing governors will probably have only one PDP governor (Ameachi). Lagosians are smarter than voting for PDP and a thief like Bode George who controls PDP in Lagos state.

This Idam man is irrelevant and should be ignored. Another cheap PDP/Bode George gimmick!

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2012
If non-indigine bloc vote can determine where lagos governorship goes to,then so be it.the non-indigenes should vote in bloc and determine the winner of the 2015 election in lagos so that the indigenes/SWesterners can seriously advocate for SNC.then everybody,Igbo,hausa,yoruba,efik and all tribes can go back to their papa house and we go our separate ways.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by alaoeri: 9:17am On Jul 22, 2012
Those that change anything, so igbo ppl are now the determinant factor in lagos election. Waiting patiently till 2015 want to see how igbo vote 'll change cause in lagos, person that's is unknown in his village now claiming don in lagos *metala o to bee* attention seeker rather PDP paid agent mstcheeeew, if u ain't comfortable in lagos gö back to your village.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2012
Every analytical mind should try to find out, what percentage of the voting populace is Ndigbo, and if Ndigbo makes up to one-third of the voting Populace then voting for PDP will be monumental success and should be taken seriously. Being "carried along" is important. If you keep demolishing the "places of interest" of Ndigbo like their market, Stores and keep increasing the Tenement rates in Lekki Phase 1 and VGC where majority of the property owners are Ndigbo, then you incur the wrath of these progressive Easterners. ACN under Fashola did so great in rehabilitation of roads and engaging Area boys and beautification, but this Fashola's second term, he has done nothing, I have not witnessed any new developmental strides, the roads under construction are the PPP projects that are tolled and paid for, by our tax money, for the next 30 yrs under the LCC and the rail way line to Badagry is a loan from World Bank.... Ndigbo is a force to reckon with, and if ACN wants to retain Lagos, Ndigbo has to be "carried along". A word is enough for the wise__________ BillyOnaire

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by izzo22: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2012
whealthy: Tinubu even tried oo! He appointed one as commissioner! How many yoruba dey peter obi, okorocha, orji kalu or apkabio cabinet?
No be dia fault, make dem go Jos go form that crap. Rubbish!
how many of Dem live in and do business in d East? Where i stay in Lagos yorubas re minorities
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by strangest(m): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2012
Who is "ndigbo"? They must be an organisation or something. I am an Igbo man and no humanbeing living on this planet can control my vote. Please direct your anger to "ndigbo" and not "igbo". There is a difference between the two.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by PointB: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2012
amosy007:
go and talk abt tolerance in places like kano and maidiguri.. Ask them to form igbo community and wants political appointment there.. Bros wake up! Nigeria is to divided to be called a country. D earlier u understand dat the better 4 u to knw ur position.. BTW talking of intollerance, aint orji kalu d one that sacked all non indegene working in abia grin *JUST SAYING*

If Nigeria is to be divided so be it, many of us want that. But until then, live goes on for those who believe in a united country and are willing to live by such tenets.

You compare Lagos to Kano and Jos, meanwhile I don't see JTF in Lagos. If you want Lagos to be compared to retrogressive states like Borno, start ethnic or religiously motivated strife and killings and let's have JTF patroling about the town and shooting like demented devils, then you can proudly stick out your tongue and vomit bigotry against the Igboman and by extension none indigenes.

But if Lagos must continue to be a shinning light, it's residents cannot afford to pick and choose when to be tolerant and when not to be. The significant ethnic mix in Lagos will always have a say in the governance of this very cosmopolitan state, and people like you will have to live with it. People (including none indigenes) will aspire for the highest possible office whichever state the find themselves provided the constitution allows it. If Yoruba or Hausa man believe they have the number and leverage to exert political pressure in any SE or SS state, let them do so. Picking on the ambition of the Igboman due to fear, jealousy or other primordial sentiment does nothing to help your case. It's one freaking Nigeria our forebear fought for, we should live it, or end it completely!

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by aspiawadi: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2012
This is my pin : 29F7F098
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2012
strangest: Who is "ndigbo"? They must be an organisation or something. I am an Igbo man and no humanbeing living on this planet can control my vote. Please direct your anger to "ndigbo" and not "igbo". There is a difference between the two.
You left us hanging, Tell us the difference between "Ndigbo" and "Igbo".
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2012
Hahahaha. If they carry out this threat it means that Lagos state is gone back to PDP. Choi is a pity. Oya fashola and tinibu begin beg ooo
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2012
This man funny die,what else does he want?no be him fault,na the yorubas wey allow them get rest of mind to own many shops in lagos,how many yoruba s can try that in their state?let them try that in the north?i trust abokis,them go massacre them one time.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by nnemmpi(m): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2012
In dis country called nigeria witout fear or favour i want to state dat yorubas are d most acomodating tribe in nigeria.easterner are d architec of they problem if they are facing any problem but i dont think they are facing any.i have been to d north,midle belt,and presenting living in s/west and i am from imo state i realy no what i am saying.let we igbos settle our intenal problem.

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Ejine(m): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2012
wesley80: How did he fail to "carry Ndigbo along"? By not building dedicated BRT lanes for Ndigbo? All these kind of talk only serve to subject the so called "Ndigbo" to ridicule IMO.

I agree. It's an extremely dumb remark from a bunch of greedy old foools.
Probably by "carrying along", they mean prominent chopulation appointments, cuz that's all I can think of.

I wonder who made these imbeciiles traditional mouthpieces anyway.
Why aren't they vowing NOT to vote the PDP in ABIA state, seeing that place is currently under the hands of a properly verified retarrd?

What a bunch of hungry desperadoes trying to employ ethnic sentiments in the 21st Century. I'm so disgusted and sick to my stomach from watching this idiiocy.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2012
whealthy: Tinubu even tried oo! He appointed one as commissioner! How many yoruba dey peter obi, okorocha, orji kalu or apkabio cabinet?
No be dia fault, make dem go Jos go form that crap. Rubbish!

must u display ur vanity in d public? Akpabio ke? & wch Orji Kalu ar u talking abt?
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by tonyx4x44(m): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2012
wesley80: How did he fail to "carry Ndigbo along"? By not building dedicated BRT lanes for Ndigbo? All these kind of talk only serve to subject the so called "Ndigbo" to ridicule IMO.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Ejine(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2012
gboss4sure: Hahahaha. If they carry out this threat it means that Lagos state is gone back to PDP. Choi is a pity. Oya fashola and tinibu begin beg ooo

Not quite, bro. Those old farts speak for no-one but themselves, as they clearly aren't even taken seriously by the Lagos-based Igbo - that I can say for sure.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by adeniyikassim: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2012
i blv govenor Fashola will listning to them and hear what they have in mind.may be they need their own share from lagos monthly allocation.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Ejine(m): 9:29am On Jul 22, 2012
strangest: Who is "ndigbo"? They must be an organisation or something. I am an Igbo man and no humanbeing living on this planet can control my vote. Please direct your anger to "ndigbo" and not "igbo". There is a difference between the two.

Thank you very much!
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by whealthy(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2012
izzo22: how many of Dem live in and do business in d East? Where i stay in Lagos yorubas re minorities
So doing business somewhere means the should control the government? Ehn? So not even one yoruba is worthy in all the eastern states?
As to yorubas being minority where you stay, you forgot to mention the area. And igbos like to cluster wherever they stay, so won't be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by amosy007: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2012
aspiawadi: This is my pin : 29F7F098
u just buy d second hand phone? Odeh
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 22, 2012
izzo22: how many of Dem live in and do business in d East? Where i stay in Lagos yorubas re minorities

Yes, there are some communities in every state where indigenes are minorities.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by OneNaira6: 9:32am On Jul 22, 2012
If they do not want to vote for ACN, I say more power to them. It is there God given right to choose the political party they wish to vote for, though I am glad and sadden at the same time it is only non-yoruba groups are seeing ACN for what it truly is. Seriously are people that blinded by "tribe", that they honestly act beyond what they preach? The same people that would condemn and insult PDP would shout and scream "ACN" the next minute even though both ACN and PDP are two features from the same bird; the only difference is ACN is using tribalism to push their support while PDP is using terrorism. I mean common people, ACN increased school prices in all state they held in, they increased prices in pretty much every thing, the only political party that its leader spent so much money in a freaking cake talkless a party, a political party that tried to trick and steal from doctors, among other sh1t. They throw people change and snatch a huge chunks of money and the people would scream and shout "fresh air". WTF is wrong with Nigerians?

I think the reason Matthew gave in urging Igbo people not to vote for ACN is stup1d, very stup1d but the guy got it right. I fear if ACN ever gets there hand in Nigeria presidency or other political power outside of SW, I tremble for this country. Zimbabwe would be a saint compared to what Nigeria would become (if the country is still one)
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by strangest(m): 9:33am On Jul 22, 2012
Billyonaire: You left us hanging, Tell us the difference between "Ndigbo" and "Igbo".

My brother, I am the type of guy that votes on performance not some dudes that believe in voting for a party. I do not and will never continuously voting for just a party and watch the economy crumble because I voted for a party. It is an individual thing,if you cannot give me a good reason to vote for you I will not vote for you. "Ndigbo" is a group of ass.wipes that believe that they represent the interest of every igbo man but let us face it before they came to this conclusion how many igbo men's opinion was collected. Was there a vote on it? Seriously they are just funny, after collecting some money from oppositions they just wake up and start shouting. Abeg make they leave these case and for all those that are just writing sh**ts concerning the Igbos on this, they are no difference.ass.wipes

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Presidential Tribunal: APC Mocks Atiku On Twitter (Photos) / Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.