Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Secrets That Can End Your Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets That Can End Your Relationship (16432 Views)

SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days / 18 Secrets That Will Help You Understand UR MAN / Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by JojoArmani(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
I ve neva really give a strong thought on dat but I believe every secret "problem" can be solved.
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by JojoArmani(m): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wisdom u say? When mistrust comes in love goes out.

Wise up! It's no brainer.Wen u turn ur face to d sun d shadows fall behind u.
Idowu de guy is right there is some secret u dont need to tell, cos he will neva find out. @times tellin dem is like ruining ur life. Like de example he gave.
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by handmaid: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2012
hmm secrets are not good but sometyms are difficult to avoid.
Better avoided. I remember confessing my 'secret sins' to my bf. Was lucky to be forgiven! kisshmm secrets are not good but sometyms are difficult to avoid.
Better avoided. I remember confessing my 'secret sins' to my bf. Was lucky to be forgiven!
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by handmaid: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
@190
u wud kick out d lady if she farts? Are u a male or a female even?
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
Jojo Armani: Idowu de guy is right there is some secret u dont need to tell, cos he will neva find out. @times tellin dem is like ruining ur life. Like de example he gave.
Gabana I don hia na! I said fair play remember!
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2012
handmaid: @190
u wud kick out d lady if she farts? Are u a male or a female even?
Dat crocodile no get gal na! U taken It serious? U don jonzicate
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by bayulll01(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
190_@:
True

I can't stand a woman who farts

Immediately she farts she better keep it a secret
Else I'l kick her out

And d shizzle dare not smell
Else out she goes

Farting is meant for MEN - ALONE
psycho
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Omolola1(f): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
El Guapo: Mine??. . .Me Think Its Concealing Ya Virginity status! undecided undecided
El Guapo: Mine??. . .Me Think Its Concealing Ya Virginity status! undecided undecided

hmmmmmmn!
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Eastcoast33(m): 1:35am On Jul 24, 2012
2buff:

What's wrong with a man wearing thongs? undecided They comfortable angry

grin
gay in the House i suppose..
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 24, 2012
Omolola1:

hmmmmmmn!

Yeah baby - Had a Gf who wouldn't give me punny wiv an xcuse dat she was a Virgin - whereas the Olodo was busy Opening Legs for cheap men {Gurlz and Stupidity}!

When she gave me the Punny willingly, Damn! I rejected it and showed her the exit dooR cool
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by hagma37yahoocom: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2012
my gal dating whom i see everyday of my life secretly
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by oacsoft: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2012
Max'diamond:
Any atom of secret i discover dat my girlfriend is hiding in our relationship,d girl is fired with immediate effect.
GBAM!!! I like you
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by 190theclown: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dat crocodile no get gal na! U taken It serious? U don jonzicate

Ur fada
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2012
If she cheats on me with a Boko Haram staff.
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by xpensive05: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2012
men, if u de look 4 fault 4 ur spouse, u go find plenty fault ah swear, so jst act a fool or end up SINGLE.....SHIKENA
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by xpensive05: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2012
fresh_dude: If she cheats on me with a Boko Haram staff.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin WAN BADT GAN
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2012
xpensive05: men, if u de look 4 fault 4 ur spouse, u go find plenty fault ah swear, so jst act a fool or end up SINGLE.....SHIKENA
Let me translate. ''What secret would be a dealbreaker for you?''
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

Ur fada
Wot about him? send ur cv he might b of help.
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by hotiegold(f): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
(Laffin)
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by jkeva: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
Yomieluv: for me to have seen her in my drim,means she's got the tendency to do in real life..i'm joseph the dreamer in d bible.
u b 'alalakala' bad dreamer. Ur gf shld beta b @ alert, i op u wont dream it ds night. Yeye boy
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Kgdavid(m): 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
drs no secret(other than HIV/AIDs and AS genotype) that can derail my relationship with the one i love. even if she is a witch i will still seek deliverance and marry her rather than lose her. life is that simple for me...who she is is not what she has done and who she is to me is the only thing that matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! / A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir / 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.