Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Secrets That Can End Your Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets That Can End Your Relationship (16438 Views)

SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days / 18 Secrets That Will Help You Understand UR MAN / Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by 195(f): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2012
#rollseyes#

Kmt
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by hammedkola(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by freecocoa(f): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2012
Everything and anything.
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by PeeDaVinci: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2012
whatever is a "secret" has the potential of ending ur marriage
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Omolola1(f): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2012
freecocoa: Everything and anything.

meaning u dont forgive?
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Pakavy(m): 11:15am On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Chicken!
u ehn!!!u fit divide nigeria wit ur sharp mawt
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by freecocoa(f): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2012
Omolola1:

meaning u dont forgive?
Oh i forgive alright.

Do i even know what i wrote there sef,just goofing around cheesy
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by jellyface(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2012
Some secrets are so bad that it can cause cardiac arrest like your partner sleeping with her inlaw and other men for material benefits.also a phd in telling lies. Immediately i discovered, kicked her azhawo tin outta my life. so
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Omolola1(f): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2012
freecocoa: Oh i forgive alright.

Do i even know what i wrote there sef,just goofing around cheesy

lol. Would you be kind enough to share your thought?
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Omolola1(f): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2012
jellyface: Some secrets are so bad that it can cause cardiac arrest like your partner sleeping with her inlaw and other men for material benefits.also a phd in telling lies. Immediately i discovered, kicked her azhawo tin outta my life. so

Erm. . .did she become pregnant for him? U found out urself or she told u?
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2012
If i see her in my dream flirtin with another man,i'll end the relationship in real life.

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2012
Let him who has no SIN cast the first STONE grin I love Jesus for this grin

A Relationship is what it is, it requires Nurturing, Patience, Tolerance, Understanding and Forgiveness, with any luck this relationship will blossom into LOVE but hey, Love is only Human, if you cannot stand the HEAT, get out of the Kitchen. cheers
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Omolola1(f): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2012
Yomieluv: If i see her in my dream flirtin with another man,i'll end the relationship in real life.

grin grin grin
Oga, u are wicked o!
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2012
Pakavy: u ehn!!!u fit divide nigeria wit ur sharp mawt
Come closer! Muahhhhhhhh....

Missed u!
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Popular408(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2012
failure to sincere
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Come closer! Muahhhhhhhh....

Missed u!
give me too nah,to make my day.
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by freecocoa(f): 11:30am On Jul 23, 2012
Omolola1:

lol. Would you be kind enough to share your thought?
Okies na because of you o wink

Anyways,i think its best to tell your partner whatever you think he should know before going into the relationship,ofcourse this is after you have decided you wanna be with the person.

Though in as much as i'm all for open relationships,i still believe everyone should have a secret or two,just make sure its a secret that will remain a secret and one that isn't bad.
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 23, 2012
Omolola1:

grin grin grin
Oga, u are wicked o!
for me to have seen her in my drim,means she's got the tendency to do in real life..i'm joseph the dreamer in d bible.

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by TechRev: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2012
Have mercy, never say never.
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Omolola1(f): 11:34am On Jul 23, 2012
freecocoa: Okies na because of you o wink

Anyways,i think its best to tell your partner whatever you think he should know before going into the relationship,ofcourse this is after you have decided you wanna be with the person.

Though in as much as i'm all for open relationships,i still believe everyone should have a secret or two,just make sure its a secret that will remain a secret and one that isn't bad.

its normal. Thankx jare
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by jellyface(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2012
Omolola1:

Erm. . .did she become pregnant for him? U found out urself or she told u?
i found out and she confessed everytin and begged for forgiveness only dat she cant stop flirting wit men.
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2012
I feel there's js some tins beta kept secret...dts y ts given dt name...cz sm tins r beta off nt said. No sane man or woman will date u if ts too gory to hear...rememba we r human o, not angels
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by ikelvin(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2012
Noise makers mtcheeeeewwwwwwww
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Omolola1(f): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2012
kinesis: I feel there's js some tins beta kept secret...dts y ts given dt name...cz sm tins r beta off nt said. No sane man or woman will date u if ts too gory to hear...rememba we r human o, not angels

nothing is hidden under the sun, mind you! Lies go on for many years, but it takes just one day for the truth to prevail!
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Omolola1(f): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2012
ikelvin: Noise makers mtcheeeeewwwwwwww

The door is open, you ar free to leave
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by freecocoa(f): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2012
Omolola1:

its normal. Thankx jare
You are welcome always wink
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by LesbianBoy(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2012
Secrets that can break my relationship?

Erm.......if she has had 10 abortions in the past, Omo na running things o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Omolola1(f): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2012
LesbianBoy: Secrets that can break my relationship?

Erm.......if she has had 10 abortions in the past, Omo na running things o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Maxdiamond(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
Any atom of secret i discover dat my girlfriend is hiding in our relationship,d girl is fired with immediate effect.
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
Yomieluv: give me too nah,to make my day.
Haaaaaa! Na u dey dat ur prof pic? If say so, I don't think I wanna kiss dem ish o! embarassed
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Haaaaaa! Na u dey dat ur prof pic? If say so, I don't think I wanna kiss dem ish o! embarassed
why?dont worry,i can manage ur mouth odour,i'll just hold ma breath.
Re: Secrets That Can End Your Relationship by Omolola1(f): 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
No derailing na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years / A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir / How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.