Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" (3654 Views)

The Difference Btwn Religiosity And Spirituality! Christ Is More Than Mere Talk! / Is There A Correlation Between Religiosity And Education? / Lamentations about Churches hiding under the cloak of religiosity to use members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by Jenwitemi(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
I think Rossike is spot on, mate. No need to start calling him names. The creator of the universe has encoded the life manuals into the creation itself for all humans to read from as they grow up, not in some vile books that came to us from the middle eastern part of the planet via evil, slave trading oyinbos.
buzugee: The rantings of a myopic- carnal minded- pugnacious- im-becile. the answer to all the issues you raised is in the bible. if only you can get past admiring the pictures and actually focus on the text, you wouldnt have shown your azz as a non-reading heathen.
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by buzugee(m): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
Kay 17:

Buzugee, you are really scaring yourself.

You keep forgetting that your Christian adventure is on a faith cruise. "I believe" not "it is"
this aint no adventure Brah. this is life. this is reality. i live this life. if you can break down daniel chapter 7 and 8, revelation chapters 6, 12, 13, 14 17 18. if you can break those books down accurately, you will join me in this with a quickness
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by buzugee(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jenwitemi: So, in your wisdom, you think we humans should read the bible to[b] learn how to do the most basic things of modern life like eat, [/b]live, dress etc? How many people actually need the bible for all that? Only you, apparently. I definitely do not need that vile book to learn how to live a normal life. Experience teaches most people how to live and do those basic things that you mentioned in this existence, not the bible.

You are even farther out there in your thinking than i originally thought. So, without the bible, you wouldn't know how to talk, walk, eat, sleep, drink, operate computers(lol!), listen to music, read a book, use a telephone, get on a bus, on a plane, drive a car.... shocked

Dude, someone needs to put you on a time machine and send you back to year 4000 bce, since you and i feel you don't belong in this era.
if you knew how to eat you wouldnt be dying of cancer and heart diseases and diabetes. so yes you need the bible. especially you nigerians. you eat scavengers like snails. that is like easting dustbin. these are the scavengers of the world. pigs, lobster, shrimp, snails, pork. these animals were put on earth to be garbage disposal not food. thats why you be dying like chickens. cuz you dont know how to eat. read the levitical laws on what to eat and what not to eat.
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by buzugee(m): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jenwitemi: I think Rossike is spot on, mate. No need to start calling him names. The creator of the universe has encoded the life manuals into the creation itself for all humans to read from as they grow up, not in some vile books that came to us from the middle eastern part of the planet via evil, slave trading oyinbos.
like i said, you have been put to sleep. you are a walking zombie. the lord done put your lights out.

romans 11 vs 7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded. niggaz sleeping like a new born baby. i need to buy you a nice pillow for xmas cuz you love sleeping.
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by plaetton: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
I have noticed over the years that psychopaths and other mildly insane people tend to be strongly attached to the so-called holy books, especialy old testament and Revelations .
There is something about the incoherency,the convoluted logic, the bloodshed, hatred, wrath and destruction that seem to resonate within fragmented minds of these old testament banner carriers.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by buzugee(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
plaetton: I have noticed over the years that psychopaths and other mildly insane people tend to be strongly attached to the so-called holy books, especialy old testament and Revelations .
There is something about the incoherency,the convoluted logic, the bloodshed, hatred, wrath and destruction that seem to resonate within fragmented minds of these old testament banner carriers.
no i am not insane. not even a lil bit
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by Kay17: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
buzugee: this aint no adventure Brah. this is life. this is reality. i live this life. if you can break down daniel chapter 7 and 8, revelation chapters 6, 12, 13, 14 17 18. if you can break those books down accurately, you will join me in this with a quickness

And if you can prove for the bible's validation aside Faith.
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by buzugee(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
Kay 17:

And if you can prove for the bible's validation aside Faith.
the bibles validation does not require faith. there are prophesys that have actually happened and you can see the prophesys that were prophesied thousands of years ago coming to fruition.
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by Jenwitemi(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
I see, so you are not a Nigerian, then? And i am here taking this person with a huge naija omplex on himself seriously. You think Nigerians need bible thumping fools like you to tell them how to live? Mtschew!!

Now i don't know which country you come from, nor do i really care to know, but do us all a favour and go back wherever that is and stay there. As long as you just steer clear of the forum of garbage eating Nigerians. We don't need you and your furcking yahawah in here. Thank you.
buzugee: if you knew how to eat you wouldnt be dying of cancer and heart diseases and diabetes. so yes you need the bible. especially you nigerians. you eat scavengers like snails. that is like easting dustbin. these are the scavengers of the world. pigs, lobster, shrimp, snails, pork. these animals were put on earth to be garbage disposal not food. thats why you be dying like chickens. cuz you dont know how to eat. read the levitical laws on what to eat and what not to eat.
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by Jenwitemi(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
Insane people hardly ever know that they are insane.
buzugee: no i am not insane. not even a lil bit
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by Jenwitemi(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
Bat shyte crazy, bro.
plaetton: I have noticed over the years that psychopaths and other mildly insane people tend to be strongly attached to the so-called holy books, especialy old testament and Revelations .
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by buzugee(m): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jenwitemi: I see, so you are not a Nigerian, then? And i am here taking this person with a huge naija omplex on himself seriously. You think Nigerians need bible thumping fools like you to tell them how to live? Mtschew!!

Now i don't know which country you come from, nor do i really care to know, but do us all a favour and go back wherever that is and stay there. As long as you just steer clear of the forum of garbage eating Nigerians. We don't need you and your furcking yahawah in here. Thank you.
i come from Israel. the southern kingdom. wink
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by buzugee(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jenwitemi: Insane people hardly ever know that they are insane.
i know when i am insane and when i am not. trust me. i am not 100 percent sane. then again who is ? you gotta be slightly insane to live in this gentile driven world with all its insanity and whatnot. but i am more sane than insane. i believe, even if i say so myself, a ratio of 90 percent sanity and 10 percent insanity will suffice with regards to my mental state.
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
Never seen Jenwitemi this pissed...
*says prayer for buzugee, moves on*
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by buzugee(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
musKeeto: Never seen Jenwitemi this pissed...
*says prayer for buzugee, moves on*
he been drankin that cheap fire water from sapele grin grin ol drunk azz vato
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by Kay17: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
buzugee: the bibles validation does not require faith. there are prophesys that have actually happened and you can see the prophesys that were prophesied thousands of years ago coming to fruition.

You mean ppl do see the future??

Ok, give CLEAR examples.
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by buzugee(m): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
Kay 17:

You mean ppl do see the future??

Ok, give CLEAR examples.

daniel 7 -the emergence of america from the old roman empire

psalms 49 vs 11 - naming of lands after amerigo vespucci and leo scipio africanus

deuteronomy 28 vs 68 - transatlantic slavery

deuteronomy 28 vs 48- slave collars of iron used for the slaves

revelation 17 and 18- americas destruction and influence on the whole world

joel 3 - third world war ( armageddon in jehoshaphat ) ( future prophesy not yet happened but getting ready to )

job 30- neanderthal days of the europeans

isaiah 14- americas modus operandi

habakkuk 2 - americas modus operandi

2 thessalonian- america worship

daniel 8- all the empires of the world from the babylonian to medes and persian to greek then roman then america then the lords empire on earth

obadiah- modus operandi of whitey

revelation 17 and 18- american empire spreading its democracy all over the world

revelation 12 - how black people ended up in west africa

etc etc. i could go on all day
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
buzugee:
revelation 12 - how black people ended up in west africa

The Woman and the Dragon
12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.
11 They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens
and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short.”

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring —those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by buzugee(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
Martian:

precept upon precept, line upon line, here a little there a little. all coded. the woman with the 12 stars and clothed in the sun and moon below her feet. this is symbolism for the the rulers of the earth. the guide for the earth. the light of the earth. in biblical days it was israel before they fell. however their fall from grace signified the emergence of the heathens, of which the roman empire was the strongest heathen nation. the red dragon which threw the stars of heaven out of heaven to the earth. out of rulership into subjection ( this was during the maccabean era under antiochus eepiphanes and prior to that alexander the great ). so the woman fled into the wilderness ( below ethiopia is considered the wilderness in the bible ). this is the color of the woman who fled into the wilderness

lamentations 5 vs 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine wink i could go deeper on this but i aint tryna cast pearls before swines wink
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
buzugee: precept upon precept, line upon line, here a little there a little. all coded. the woman with the 12 stars and clothed in the sun and moon below her feet. this is symbolism for the the rulers of the earth. the guide for the earth. the light of the earth. in biblical days it was israel before they fell. however their fall from grace signified the emergence of the heathens, of which the roman empire was the strongest heathen nation. the red dragon which threw the stars of heaven out of heaven to the earth. out of rulership into subjection ( this was during the maccabean era under antiochus eepiphanes and prior to that alexander the great ). so the woman fled into the wilderness ( below ethiopia is considered the wilderness in the bible ). this is the color of the woman who fled into the wilderness

lamentations 5 vs 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine wink i could go deeper on this but i aint tryna cast pearls before swines wink

......................................................................................I think.................................
.............maybe you.......................Are you cr......................what the fuc........................

Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by buzugee(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
too deep for you.
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
buzugee: too deep for you.

lol,not quite deep enough.
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by buzugee(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2012
Martian:

i guess you are a very deep man.
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
buzugee:
revelation 17 - americas destruction and influence on the whole world

Babylon, the Prostitute on the Beast
17 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. 2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

babylon the great

the mother of prostitutes

and of the abominations of the earth.

6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

When I saw her, I was greatly astonished. 7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.

9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings —and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. 16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled. 18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by buzugee(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
Martian:

i guess this song describes you to a T
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOaHLsNPM88
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
buzugee: its not quite deep enough because you are vertically challenged. may i offer you some platform shoes mi amigos ?

actually that came out wrong grin

Yeah, it came out wrong. Your faux hip hop african american lingo is getting weak. Try harder G!
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
buzugee: i guess you are a very deep man.

No, you're the deepest of the deep. I'm awed by your depth!!!
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by buzugee(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Martian:

Yeah, it came out wrong. Your faux hip hop african american lingo is getting weak. Try harder G!
LOL. i did grow up partially ( 8 years ) in the hoods of chicago. what can i tell ya grin
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by buzugee(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
Martian:

No, you're the deepest of the deep. I'm awed by your depth!!!
what can i tell ya. i do what i do brah cheesy
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
buzugee: LOL. i did grow up partially ( 8 years ) in the hoods of chicago. what can i tell ya grin

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the "hoods" of chicago!! I thought you acquired your unique perspective in the "hoods" of New York.

Anyway, your posts smack of afro centric ignorance based on jewish mythology. That school of thought can be found in the "hoods" of New York and Chicago or anywhere you can find, poverty, ignorance, religion and african americans.

1 Like

Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by buzugee(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
Martian:

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the "hoods" of chicago!! I thought you acquired your unique perspective in the "hoods" of New York.

Anyway, your posts smack of afro centric ignorance based on jewish mythology. That school of thought can be found in the "hoods" of New York and Chicago.
actually i discovered the truth after i left chicago. and this aint about afrocentricism because not all black people are the same. their are hamites and their are shemites. we are not the same as ethiopians erritreans somalians hausas and fulanis. those are hamites. we are shemitic. so i aint afrocentric.
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
buzugee: actually i discovered the truth after i left chicago. and this aint about afrocentricism because not all black people are the same. their are hamites and their are shemites. we are not the same as ethiopians erritreans somalians hausas and fulanis. those are hamites. we are shemitic. so i aint afrocentric.

Hamitic/Shemitic.!!
Afro centric ignorance based on jewish mythology.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confusion: See How The Bible Contradicts Itself / Why Are Jesus' Genealogy In Matthew And Luke So Different? / Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.