Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" (3655 Views)

The Difference Btwn Religiosity And Spirituality! Christ Is More Than Mere Talk! / Is There A Correlation Between Religiosity And Education? / Lamentations about Churches hiding under the cloak of religiosity to use members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by buzugee(m): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
Martian:

Hamitic/Shemitic.!!
Afro centric ignorance based on jewish mythology.
jewish mythology ? hamitic and shemitic has nothing to do with jewish mythology but nevertheless the shemitic negros are the israelites. we have the shemitic moabites ( chinese ), shemitic ammonites ( japanese ), shemitic edomites ( white folks ), shemitic ishmaelites ( arabs ), and shemitic israelites ( negros ). then we have the hamites under which we have cushites, phut, caananites,

then we have the japhetites who are the polynesians and mongoloid peoples of the world. we all different stock bruh.
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
buzugee: jewish mythology ? hamitic and shemitic has nothing to do with jewish mythology but nevertheless the shemitic negros are the israelites. we have the shemitic moabites ( chinese ), shemitic ammonites ( japanese ), shemitic edomites ( white folks ), shemitic ishmaelites ( arabs ), and shemitic israelites ( negros ). then we have the hamites under which we have cushites, phut, caananites,
then we have the japhetites who are the plynesians and mongoloid peoples of the world. we all different stock bruh.

Fantastic!!!! Now, what is the difference between a Shemitic Hungarian and a Hamitic Hungarian?
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by buzugee(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
Martian:

Fantastic!!!! Now, what is the difference between a Shemitic Hungarian and a Hamitic Hungarian?

a hamitic hungarian will be a citizen while a shemitic hungarian will be a national.
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by 2good(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
buzugee: jewish mythology ? hamitic and shemitic has nothing to do with jewish mythology but nevertheless the shemitic negros are the israelites. we have the shemitic moabites ( chinese ), shemitic ammonites ( japanese ), shemitic edomites ( white folks ), shemitic ishmaelites ( arabs ), and shemitic israelites ( negros ). then we have the hamites under which we have cushites, phut, caananites,

then we have the japhetites who are the polynesians and mongoloid peoples of the world. we all different stock bruh.

Ghosh! Never knew you were this insane. You really need the help of a psychiatrist. Sorry for the insult but you really need help.
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by buzugee(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
2good:

Ghosh! Never knew you were this insane. You really need the help of a psychiatrist. Sorry for the insult but you really need help.
i need help because i have acquired much knowledge ? would you rather i be dumb like you ?
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by Princewell2012(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
buzugee: dude, when that day comes, its every man for self. you will have no remembrance of worldly affiliations. but nevertheless hell is not real. hell is a condition on earth. however when christ returns those who are not right will be roasted in fire
malachi 1 vs 4 Surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace. All the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble, and the day that is coming will set them on fire, ” says the Lord Almighty. “Not a root or a branch will be left to them
these is one the things that make me angry, if God will have to judge according to his rightousness,nobody will ever make heaven.if you look at the scricpture very well you will find that nobody is rightous, even the bible have also bear witness that.
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
buzugee: a hamitic hungarian will be a citizen while a shemitic hungarian will be a national.

What about the Burmese who have shemitic, Hamitic, cannaanite, and Zulu blood? . How do we classify them.
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
buzugee: a hamitic hungarian will be a citizen while a shemitic hungarian will be a national.

Lol, this is a good answer.................in a weird sort of way.
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by buzugee(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
Princewell2012: these is one the things that make me angry, if God will have to judge according to his rightousness,nobody will ever make heaven.if you look at the scricpture very well you will find that nobody is rightous, even the bible have also bear witness that.
hey it is what it is.
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by buzugee(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
Martian:

What about the Burmese who have shemitic, Hamitic, cannaanite, and Zulu blood? . How do we classify them.
a convoluted heathen cheesy
Re: I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" by Kay17: 1:14am On Jul 25, 2012
Buzugee unfortunately your so called prophecies are steeped in subjective bias. I mentioned CLEAR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confusion: See How The Bible Contradicts Itself / Why Are Jesus' Genealogy In Matthew And Luke So Different? / Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.