Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

New Pictures Of Tonto Dike - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pictures Of Tonto Dike (70497 Views)

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by philip001(m): 5:47am On Jul 24, 2012
A little pimples n all is natural
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by kolexy(m): 5:48am On Jul 24, 2012
naijathings: there is nothing beautiful about this. or do you consider this beautiful? fake hair, fake eye lashes, fake shin color (photoshop), fake nails, fake fake fake. let us talk about true African beauty. Omotola, Onyeka, Stella damacus, Sandra Achums. Please add to the list instead of promoting this fake "thing" eeeew yuck *i just puked*

Sandra wetin? That fat and ugly LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by bashr8: 5:52am On Jul 24, 2012
naijathings: there is nothing beautiful about this. or do you consider this beautiful? fake hair, fake eye lashes, fake shin color (photoshop), fake nails, fake fake fake. let us talk about true African beauty. Omotola, Onyeka, Stella damacus, Sandra Achums. Please add to the list instead of promoting this fake "thing" eeeew yuck *i just puked*
which naija girl or even black girl wey no get fake hair and nails ? tonto looks exactly like that if u see her in real life, the girl is a fine girl and nobody can take it away from her . infact from today i will stop hating on her she is my new darling undecided

she for just try get more nyash
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 24, 2012
bashr8: which naija girl or even black girl wey no get fake hair and nails ? tonto looks exactly like that if u see her in real life, the girl is a fine girl and nobody can take it away from her . infact from today i will stop hating on her she is my new darling undecided

Speak for the girls around you.
Some of us don't wear fake weave, fake nails, fake lashes lmao. undecided
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by lagcity(m): 5:53am On Jul 24, 2012
bashr8: you will be the first to start calling them ashawo and complain how naija girls are bad

me? for where? Mr Lagcity has affinity for ashawos. i like them very much. thank u.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by bashr8: 5:54am On Jul 24, 2012
shymmex: Is she mixed race??

She looks too pale for my liking.. undecided
i thought u like igbo girls ? you no want again
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by bashr8: 5:56am On Jul 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Speak for the girls around you.
Some of us don't wear fake weave, fake nails, fake lashes lmao. undecided
hahaha i knew you here hiding somewhere around waiting for me to come back smh. i have seen your pic before , fake hair ,fake make up , your all guilty of it but at least she fine for her own.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 24, 2012
bashr8: hahaha i knew you here hiding somewhere around waiting for me to come back smh. i have seen your pic before , fake hair ,fake make up , your all guilty of it but at least she fine for her own.

LOL Now I def know you havent seen my pix. . . . shocked
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 24, 2012

True Talk
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by niggadee(m): 6:06am On Jul 24, 2012
shymmex: It seems illuminati is the new madness in Nigeria..

Must everything be illuminati with you guys? undecided undecided

nigeria are so crazy about dat illuminati old news.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 24, 2012
Her brand depends on her looking clean and spotless like a Greek goddess. So pls u guys shd ease up on her photoshopped picture, her artificial hair, fake lashes, and fake illuminati pose (itz supposed to be d right eye).
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Crown128(m): 6:21am On Jul 24, 2012
Vanity upon vanity....
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by swoosh(m): 6:34am On Jul 24, 2012
Not her big fan but must appreciate she's a pretty woman..almost as pretty as my lovely wife
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Cyberconnect12: 6:38am On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo: She dey bleach? Y her knuckles con black? lipsrsealed
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by GalaxyBlends(f): 6:48am On Jul 24, 2012
I dislike her because she is a habitual smoker, she dey smoke ganger or igbboo!! grin
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by otumfour(m): 6:57am On Jul 24, 2012
See! U can bleach all u want but dem knuckles meehhn.....dem knuckles will always give u up
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Ekans: 7:20am On Jul 24, 2012
This toto of a girl looks too artificial.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by jspac(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2012
ijebabe: Lol@ the haters!

At least she's not ashamed of being herself, which is more than you can say for urselves wink
Let it out, you'll feel better cheesy

She's controversial but not enough to hate. There are more annoying people out there who deserve it cheesy
Adjust the image quality of your browser then look at those pics again.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by adamscuti(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2012
otumfour: See! U can bleach all u want but dem knuckles meehhn.....dem knuckles will always give u up
mr goat,cud u plz shut ur mouth up,u guys with disfigured eyes just can see properly.anytyn is bleach! Bleach!! Bleach!!! Gve us a break.IS IT A SIN 4 SUM1 2 B FAIR.HMMM! Inferiority is a big disease

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2012
I've been watching Tonto Dikeh since forever, even when she was in Mama G's music video lol. I still don't see any beauty in her. She's not ugly, but she's not beautiful either. Maybe if she was a sweet girl, I would change my mind, but her mannerisms take a lot from her face believe it or not. I would take Chioma Chukwuka or Queens Nwokoye over her any day.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by kundul: 7:31am On Jul 24, 2012
*Singing*U dey bleach oh u dey bleach (fela)
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by bisi16(m): 7:37am On Jul 24, 2012
shymmex: It seems illuminati is the new madness in Nigeria..

Must everything be illuminati with you guys? undecided undecided

Me I taya 4 Nigerians.. Me sef, ah be illuminati o! :-)
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by polokor60(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2012
Galaxy Blends: I dislike her because she is a habitual smoker, she dey smoke ganger or igbboo!! grin
she is no longer a chain smoker but it's pretty difficult to quit smoking once a person is addicted to it.that is her natural colour,most ladies and women from rivers state are naturally fair in complexion,monalisa chinda,hilda dokubo,Annkio Briggs and tonto dike are the few examples of port harcourt women that look very fair in complexion without bleaching.i have lived in port harcourt and i can boldly say that both men and women in river state are fair in complexion(some men and women even ve natural pigmented eyeballs).she is quite beautiful but her attitude and manners leaves a bad taste in the mouth,she is gradually turning into a new leaf. cool
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by bukatyne(f): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2012
and omotola or stella or sandra don't use these fake things? they wear their natural hair, colour, nails, etc?

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Ninilowo(m): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2012
illuminada.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by kondex: 7:56am On Jul 24, 2012
good
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj / Who Is The Richest Nigerian Footballer? / Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.