Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

New Pictures Of Tonto Dike - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pictures Of Tonto Dike (70298 Views)

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by elklehamite(m): 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
It appears there is an error here. Is TONTO or TOTO?
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by chookoman: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
Bleachin chic, i suppose she bleashed her ass 2?
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Idowuogbo(f): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
chookoman: Bleachin chic, i suppose she bleashed her ass 2?
Emmh... Once yr anuz is black, it remains black.

D same way u can't bleach ur DNA. grin
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 25, 2012
Losers keep condemning her...Cast the 1st stone if you haven't toned your skin before,if you haven't worn any wig or attachment,if you haven't been nasty for once in your life , if as a guy you don't secretly lust after her body in your heart undecided undecided,just cos you are not in the lime-light for the public to scrutinize doesn't mean you should sit back @ your dead systems & insult people.

I am thankful for the fact that on the last day not only celebrities would be judged but each & everyone of us.Remove the heavy log from your eyes so you can perfectly see to remove the dust in hers.

Be more constructive with your criticisms...
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Idowuogbo(f): 12:31am On Jul 25, 2012
Tone my skin? How? Y? Deres only one MJ mehn.

Wots my excuse? Pigmentation? Abegggggii

Call again later.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 25, 2012
^^
Keep deceiving yourself, I am very sure that you are not any way better than her. shocked
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 25, 2012
Julieccentric: Losers keep condemning her...Cast the 1st stone if you haven't toned your skin before,if you haven't worn any wig or attachment,if you haven't been nasty for once in your life, if as a guy you don't secretly lust after her body in your heart undecided undecided,just cos you are not in the lime-light for the public to scrutinize doesn't mean you should sit back @ your dead systems & insult people.

I am thankful for the fact that on the last day not only celebrities would be judged but each & everyone of us.Remove the heavy log from your eyes so you can perfectly see to remove the dust in hers.

Be more constructive with your criticisms...

Where the stone dey? Make I cast am.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Essencysun(m): 3:10am On Jul 25, 2012
Wat a bullshit.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Idowuogbo(f): 4:43am On Jul 25, 2012
ogugua88:

Where the stone dey? Make I cast am.
Stone her wiv it o!

Imagine dat rubbish she posted.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Idowuogbo(f): 4:46am On Jul 25, 2012
Julieccentric: ^^
Keep deceiving yourself, I am very sure that you are not any way better than her. shocked
We hia u! Stop getting excited, it's just July not December. undecided
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Naanhetch: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2012
lwkm kai some nairalanders ehn notin dey ever fyn 4 dia eye...abeg make una free d chick joor she's cute

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by OneNaira6: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2012
Some people just hate this girl for no apparent reason. Na wa oooo!!

Call a spade a spade, in this picture she's looking Good. Bleaching or no bleaching, give her props once in awhile.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2012
omo_to_dun: This girl too much jare. Even if she is blishing, I no care.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/763832_Tonto-Dikeh-cute_jpg9d97a3982f101a9cae806c92171f872e[/img]

is that her saluting Illuminati or wat?
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
apocalypse: @Ogugua88 : WOW! You look great in that outfit

You like my sisi Eko lookin ankara? Lol, thank you smiley
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by kandiikane(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ogugua, you get oily skin?
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
Lol no. It was hot that day and I had just come home lol.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by kandiikane(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
Lol, no I was not picking on you. tongue

Asked because I wanted to know what you use to combat it but since you don't mek ah waka commot. tongue
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
Loool okay.

I only use facial washes meant for the average/normal skin. I know they have washes and scrubs specifically for oily skin. I wonder if they have any out there lol.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by kandiikane(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2012
Aha, you hear it but you never siyam.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2012

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
ignis:
Don't be misled by your mum and sisters face... Not all Nigerian girls have pimples n eczema
U dey drink guilder? I wan bless u for dat statement mehnnn...

D Azzzhole resemble frog wear palm slippers.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Idowuogbo(f): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
kandiikane: Ogugua, you get oily skin?
Post ya own na! I guess u peeling. tongue cheesy
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Goldieluks: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
toto di.c.k-ke how market?
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by kandiikane(m): 12:01am On Jul 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Post ya own na! I guess u peeling. tongue cheesy

Lool, no I'm drenched in oil. Just scraping it off to come use as frying oil. I wan mek akara for you. tongue cheesy
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by lepasharon(f): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
honestly i thought ppl should be able to tell a bleached skin from a naturally light skin.
Tonto Dike did not bleach.if you look at her skin,her legs to her hands ,its all even complexion with no dark patches.Her skin is smooth and even.She is naturally light.I guess she just uses an expensive cream to maintain her even complexion.

Look at this girl,its clearly obvious that she bleached,look at how dead hert skin looks

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
Not available
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Ishilove: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
dasparrow: Its only bad things that Nigerians know how to copy. Tonto is now doing the "the all seeing eye" thingy that western/american entertainers in satanic cults do. Click on the link below or copy and paste it into your search browser and educate your minds:

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1731.cfm
Don't mind her, she is just trying to form illumina. No be her type Illuminati dey look for sef
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2012
seedord247: I thought all nigerians girls have pimples and eczema. . .where's her own?
u thought?? Mtcheew
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by miss9ja(f): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
puskin:

U fine pass am??....
Good question, help me ask am o
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by swaggie(m): 6:22am On Jan 30, 2013
airbender: Weird beach,orgly sumtin she looks so plastic sugrey.is she illumina...or is she just claming
ofcourse she's just claiming na. Naija sabi faammzz!! Infact, she's not even doin' d eye sign correctly. She's covering d left instead of d right eye. Dat just shows dat she's a famzer!
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 30, 2013
She has lost her natural beauty. It is my wil dat her typ wil neva b a wyf of myn.
. . . And dat hand sign asociatd wit Rihanna, it does nt suit her_ weda she is iluminated or nt.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by temmycool: 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
She's pretty but na her voice I hate,she dey talk like man hahaha who she con dey over 1 eye for?? I no understand dis pose o...ela oju kan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos / Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures / Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.