Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy (7427 Views)

Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by DBestDoc(f): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
I Just read the Thread by debrief's ex and i can't hold back the tears.Debrief, you are such a beautiful woman at heart.A real rare gem May our God keep blessing you and your understanding Hubby to overflowing.

Thank God the man is changed now. Lucky him

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
Where are the cabal haterz? Oh yea Ofcourse they are absent, the same woman they criticized for leaving her husband-that same ex husband Came on nairaland to announce to the whole world how wonderful and patient she was with him and how she would have died if she had stayed with him. Ofcourse you won't find the cabal hunters in such a thread. Fcking lunatics kiss

Oh yea, deberief's ex was never on NLD, it was just debrief posting her story with her numerous Id's.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by DBestDoc(f): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
^^^
@Jenny take am easy na.lol
Your blood dey boil oh.
4 real, debrief is a beautiful woman
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
She is an amazing woman. I have never seen a woman like this in my life, never ever and I want to be like her when I grow up. cheesy her husband is the one that deserves all these praises sef
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by SisiKill1: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
Somebody is sitting under a mango tree.

She is sharing with others the perks of sitting under the mango tree. Where she was was before was so bad, she didn't even have a leaf for shade

Looking back at the BMT (Before Mango Tree) Era makes her appreciate her spot under the mango tree.

Another person comes along and says you must be uncomfortable sitting outside under the mango tree in this heat.

She tells 'em, nah. . .I'm good. smiley

Other person says. . .waddaya mean you are good? You are sitting outside!! In the heat no less!!! How can you not be uncomfortable??!! angry angry

Again she says I am happy under the mango tree, I am not uncomfortable at all!! smiley

Fine, other person replies. . .be in denial but I know what I am talking about. cool

Everybody else goes

Conclusion. . .in the words of my lovely grandmama (wise woman that one) the owner of the body says her body does not ro her.

Let her be!!

Uncle mi, I hope that was dramtic enough for you. I know how you love it when I go hyper dramatic grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by SisiKill1: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
Hehehehe. . .Jenny, you forgot to add CONSPICIOUSLY cheesy cheesy
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by tasandra: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2012
@ Iya jenny,u wont kill me wit laff here oo grin grin grin
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by maclatunji: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Somebody is sitting under a mango tree.

She is sharing with others the perks of sitting under the mango tree. Where she was was before was so bad, she didn't even have a leaf for shade

Looking back at the BMT (Before Mango Tree) Era makes her appreciate her spot under the mango tree.

Another person comes along and says you must be uncomfortable sitting outside under the mango tree in this heat.

She tells 'em, nah. . .I'm good. smiley

Other person says. . .waddaya mean you are good? You are sitting outside!! In the heat no less!!! How can you not be uncomfortable??!! angry angry

Again she says I am happy under the mango tree, I am not uncomfortable at all!! smiley

Fine, other person replies. . .be in denial but I know what I am talking about. cool

Everybody else goes

Conclusion. . .in the words of my lovely grandmama (wise woman that one) the owner of the body says her body does not ro her.

Let her be!!

Uncle mi, I hope that was dramtic enough for you. I know how you love it when go hyper dramatic grin grin

LMFSO!
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
Singing on behalf of the cabal:

We built this FORUM city on rock and roll. . . .

We are not gonna take it(we built this forum city)
No we are aint gonno take it
We are not gonno take it anymore(we built this forum city on rock and roll)
(2 times)

angry grin cheesy
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by maclatunji: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
^LWKMD
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by camrygmail: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
Debrief congrats on the baby. you and your husband are angels. your husband was definately a god sent to you and your family. may he never be put to shame.
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by shushu(f): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2012
welcome back debrief,
a true christian woman with a husband that loves God.
May your children call you blessed
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Odunnu: 6:06am On Jul 28, 2012
This woman called Debrief is so very rare!
I have never seen her like before. I thought i'd seen such heart when I met my MIL and until now she was my standard but this Debrief, an online character just upped that standard.
I dont even know what prayers to make for you @Debrief, my ernest prayer is that God Almighty should forever be your God, bless you, guide you and crown you. Amen.
Congrats on the birth of your son.
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by DBestDoc(f): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2012
^^^^
Our good Lord knows exactly how to bless people like her.
Let him shower his blessing on her to overflowing.Amen
BTW she's a role model 4 kiss kiss all i can say
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Sammiejo: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2012
It's amazing how a thread to congratulate debrief has turned to a war zone.
Congratulations lady!
How is your ex now? I pray that you have good news concerning him.
You sure have a heart of gold. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? / Living With Parents After Wedding / Difference Between Desperation And Being Deeply In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.