Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,343 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now (19431 Views)

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Why Is Ghana's Central Bank Building So SMALL? / Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by azimibraun: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2012
Na aundoka gej fire no be adoke.. Na tiv man him fire no b ebiraman. U guys are jst a bunch of suprise to me 2 b doing dis comparisom. Yaradua died gej ws sworn in, attah mills is dead mahama dramani is sworn in. D issue is dis, gej shun d 7point agenda and mst policies of yaraduas gvt wich he ws a part of, lets see if mahama will shun attah mills policiees lk gej did 2 oga yaradua. Na wen we go fit talk be dat. Gbam!
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Ironi: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
kinky josh: DONT even go there cos ure heading into a ditch murderforker

How do you win a war?

Having a huge population and a loud mouth and making ye ye would not make you win a war.

Wits and tactical skills is the deal and Nigeria has shown not to be very well endowed in that department.

Why? Boko Haram!!!!!!!!!

With all the resources at your disposal your retarrd military cannot even deal with this riff raffs.

Pathetic!!!!
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Libkid(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Ghana is just small country with economy less than that of Lagos state. stop comparing us with those ediots.
u are on point
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by musiwa45: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
in nigeria change of power from south to north will only cause more violent on the street. Will triple violent to 5 times what it is now.. because it means the issue of the satellite pictures will never be resolve. that basically put nigeria into a civil war mode. Because they dont truth the northerners. no matter who ever that politicians is. So major problem for nigeria.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Abrantie: 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ezira: JOHN Kufour, JOHN Atta Mills and now JOHN Mahama. Seems the name John is connected to Ghana's Seat of Power.

You forgot JOHN Rawlings and JOHN Newman (President Mills' Chief of Staff)

[img]http://74.54.19.227/GHP/img/pics/85234834.jpg[/img]
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by ABsI1: 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
uchlukez: He sacked adoke shocked
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by trimwis: 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

Obvious your level of intelligence is pretty shallow, even by animals standards. first, you really think having a few nigerian banks and globacom in Ghana amounts to nigerians 'dominating' the Ghanaian economy? such a thought can only exist in the mind of a foolish,clueless, bombastic slowpoke. come to Ghana and see things for your self. your demented brain also does not tell you that a nigerian bastard having assets in Ghana is as good as having lost it,huh? its just a metter of time,goat. your goddam country is already in the dustbin. Only yesterday, access bank was suspended for 6 months from foreign exchange transactions in Ghana for engaging in illegal activities.

tell me, how many modafuckas dis the bokos kill today? how many hours of electricity have you had in that God forsaken shithole, how many armed robberies and kidnappings have been reported so far in your animal kingdom?

look at what this NPP MAN DEY TALK, mumu you think say your xenophobic and racist government officials can prevent we Nigerians to live our money in Ghana. we go buy the whole Ghana. watchout our boy from the north is now president. Go advise your cocaine smoking presidential candidate AKUFFO ADDOH. jealous generation

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

Obvious your level of intelligence is pretty shallow, even by animals standards. first, you really think having a few nigerian banks and globacom in Ghana amounts to nigerians 'dominating' the Ghanaian economy? such a thought can only exist in the mind of a foolish,clueless, bombastic slowpoke. come to Ghana and see things for your self. your demented brain also does not tell you that a nigerian bastard having assets in Ghana is as good as having lost it,huh? its just a metter of time,goat. your goddam country is already in the dustbin. Only yesterday, access bank was suspended for 6 months from foreign exchange transactions in Ghana for engaging in illegal activities.

tell me, how many modafuckas have the bokos killed today? how many hours of electricity have you had in that God forsaken shithole, how many armed robberies and kidnappings have been reported so far in your animal kingdom?

Ghana will be colony of Nigeria forever. Mention one Ghanian Bank in Nigeria. Yet we have EcoBank, GTB, Accesss Bank etc. Then we control your communication with Glo, we own your mines and hire you as slave works. In Nigeria, you are slaves, in your country, you are our slave. Ghana is Nigeria's colony. Every president that ghana has comes to Nigeria to pay homage to pay homage to their Master. This new President will visit Aso Rock soon. Just watch out.

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by tonyx4x44(m): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
gaddafe: I don't get you. When Yaradua was declared dead, was GEJ not also sworn in? And what drama are you referring to? Kindly point out some of the drama that occured after the death of Yaradua.
I wonder
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by gaddafe(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
egift:

Either you have short memory or you are a liar. The 40 Laptops guys self...

1. Do you know that the Federal Executive Council meeting could not hold severally - because Jona cannot seat in place of Yar'Adua.
2. Turia (did I get the name), ran the show unofficially while Bros was at the kitchen - including handling funds. grin
3. Oga Jona lied to Nigerians that he spoke with Yar'Adua, when he never got even a whisper.
4. Or you did not know that light in Abuja Airport was switched off the night that Ambulla grin arrived Nigeria. Even army authorized without anyone bothering to inform Oga Jona - you think say na today?
4. You forgot how Nigerians marched the street when Oga was missing in action.

Plug this on for that your Laptop No 32 grin grin grin

Now how old are you? Cause sincerely u sound like a goat. Read what u wrote again.

For clearification all what u posted above transpired before Yaradua was declared dead. Immediately he was declared dead GEJ was sworn in. There was no drama. Stop fooling yourself. And this goes out to others who cannot differentiate between when Yaradua was said to be ill and when he was declared dead.

3 Likes

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by gaddafe(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by ABsI1: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
U are fully confused.u showed your total ignorance via jonathan sacking adoke. Sorry o!
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by trimwis: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ironi:

How do you win a war?

Having a huge population and a loud mouth and making ye ye would not make you win a war.

Wits and tactical skills is the deal and Nigeria has shown not to be very well endowed in that department.

Why? Boko Haram!!!!!!!!!

With all the resources at your disposal your retarrd military cannot even deal with this riff raffs.

Pathetic!!!!

Another NPP MAN has join the forum, you will be here posting trash we are buying the entire Ghana. lazy xenophobic generaions called Ghanaians
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by pembisco(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ezira: JOHN Kufour, JOHN Atta Mills and now JOHN Mahama. Seems the name John is connected to Ghana's Seat of Power.
john dumelo
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Rhino5dm: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
Is it true that the poor ugly looking chimp died with an empty stomach? . . . gaynians are really wicked and cruel. fucktards

PetroDolla:

tell me, how many modafuckas have the bokos killed today? how many hours of electricity have you had in that God forsaken shithole, how many armed robberies and kidnappings have been reported so far in your animal kingdom?

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by azimibraun: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
Guys jst dey hurry 2 post rubbish. Na john rawlings abi JERRY rawlings? Idiot! I beg u guys mk una free our brodas for ghana dem dey mourn and dia state of mind no dey bam rite nw. Abeg mk una terry G dem abeg. Free dem.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Obiagu1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
touchmeder:

I cant help but agree somewhat. In this country we don't like being honest sometimes. There was so much drama and secrecy about the death of Yaradua and even swearing in Jonathan was like a camel passing through the eye of a needle. People were beginning to quote rule of law and the rest. I dont know what the powers that be were trying to cook up.End of the day we got Jona, turned out to be a waste anyway!

It's a lie, GEJ was sworn in immediately after Yar'dua was declared dead.
Can you replace a President not declared dead?
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Ironi: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Ghana will be colony of Nigeria forever. Mention one Ghanian Bank in Nigeria. Yet we have EcoBank, GTB, Accesss Bank etc. Then we control your communication with Glo, we own your mines and hire you as slave works. In Nigeria, you are slaves, in your country, you are our slave. Ghana is Nigeria's colony. Every president that ghana has comes to Nigeria to pay homage to show legitimacy.

What a stuupid Idiiiot, don't your Presidents also come to Ghana to show respect?
As a matter of fact most of your leaders were trained there so that goes without saying.

I think Ghana would rather colonize the slow and witless giant.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by trimwis: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
azimibraun: Guys jst dey hurry 2 post rubbish. Na john rawlings abi JERRY rawlings? Idiot! I beg u guys mk una free our brodas for ghana dem dey mourn and dia state of mind no dey bam rite nw. Abeg mk una terry G dem abeg. Free dem.

we just won deal with them small oh, you will be shocked that this lousy PETRODOLLA might be one of my staff in the office. Ghanians can jealous
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by yommy2sure(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Ghana is just small country with economy less than that of Lagos state. stop comparing us with those ediots.
na wa o...so being small qualifies them for iidiots?

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Ironi: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
azimibraun: Guys jst dey hurry 2 post rubbish. Na john rawlings abi JERRY rawlings? Idiot! I beg u guys mk una free our brodas for ghana dem dey mourn and dia state of mind no dey bam rite nw. Abeg mk una terry G dem abeg. Free dem.

He is Jerry John Rawlings (JJ), dickhead.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Obiagu1(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
Sorry bro, you could be the one with short memory. cool
The drama was when Yar'dua was sick not when he was declared dead.

egift:

Either you have short memory or you are a liar. The 40 Laptops guys self...

1. Do you know that the Federal Executive Council meeting could not hold severally - because Jona cannot seat in place of Yar'Adua.
2. Turia (did I get the name), ran the show unofficially while Bros was at the kitchen - including handling funds. grin
3. Oga Jona lied to Nigerians that he spoke with Yar'Adua, when he never got even a whisper.
4. Or you did not know that light in Abuja Airport was switched off the night that Ambulla grin arrived Nigeria. Even army authorized without anyone bothering to inform Oga Jona - you think say na today?
4. You forgot how Nigerians marched the street when Oga was missing in action.

Plug this on for that your Laptop No 32 grin grin grin

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ironi:

What a stuupid Idiiiot, don't your Presidents also come to Ghana to show respect?
As a matter of fact most of your leaders were trained there so that goes without saying.

Go figure, Go facts and stop acting silly. Mention one Ghanian bank in Nigeria, mention one Ghanian telecoms company in Nigeria. Listen, we will come there, and you cant stop us from visiting our colony, we will beat you, we will take your girls and we will hire you as slaves. Ghania is Nigeria's colony, we love your physical energy in the field, and how you polish our shoes, your girls know mouth action, so you cant stop us from visiting our colony. The land called Gold Cost or Ghana belongs to us.

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by trimwis: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ironi:

e

see lazy man self dey talk, we control your entire economy you are here posting trash. wetin you won take colonize. Racist and Xenophobic people
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by tzooh: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Once again, many nigerians like you dont do proper research before writing. Lagos state gdp (ppp) is 36 billion dollars as of 2012 and ghana's gdp (ppp) as of 2012 is 82 billion dollars according to imf. The reason why nigerians seem to think lagos state's gdp is greater than ghana's gdp was because nigerians compared lagos state's gdp (ppp) to ghana's gdp (nominal). Back in 2007, ghana's gdp nominal was $29 billion while lagos state's gdp ppp was $33 billion. Thats why most of you believed lagos state is even richer than ghana. But its not, lagos state's gdp nominal back in 2007 was 17 billion dollars which is lower than ghana's 2007 gdp nominal. Please stop misleading yourself and others. There are two types of gdp. Comparing gdp ppp to gdp nominal is different. Lagos state's economy is not greater than ghana's economy so please stop your ignorant rants
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by MahatmaGhandi: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
gaddafe: I don't get you. When Yaradua was declared dead, was GEJ not also sworn in? And what drama are you referring to? Kindly point out some of the drama that occured after the death of Yaradua.

Have we forgotten aaondoaka (pls pardon my spelling) and the drama that led to the doctrine of necessity
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
tzooh:

Once again, many nigerians like you dont do proper research before writing. Lagos state gdp (ppp) is 36 billion dollars as of 2012 and ghana's gdp (ppp) as of 2012 is 82 billion dollars according to imf. The reason why nigerians seem to think lagos state's gdp is greater than ghana's gdp was because nigerians compared lagos state's gdp (ppp) to ghana's gdp (nominal). Back in 2007, ghana's gdp nominal was $29 billion while lagos state's gdp ppp was $33 billion. Thats why most of you believed lagos state is even richer than ghana. But its not, lagos state's gdp nominal back in 2007 was 17 billion dollars which is lower than ghana's 2007 gdp nominal. Please stop misleading yourself and others. There are two types of gdp. Comparing gdp ppp to gdp nominal is different. Lagos state's economy is not greater than ghana's economy so please stop your ignorant rants
Your figures are false, paste the source, Ghana is just like Lagos State in a country of 36 States. Dont insult your master.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by trimwis: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
tzooh:

its the investment FROM LAGOS we decide to extend to our colony called Ghana that increase the GDP
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by safeLove(f): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

but you talk like a slave looking for a master. I'll make sure your new masters from niger treat you well,huh?

you see nigeria is not Ghana's mate. you've been our slaves since anyone can remember. we taught how to play football, highlife music, business-ever heard of Chief Biney- the shipping magnate of the 1960s and 1970s? you'll forever be our slaves. come to Accra and see how your lunatic criminally-minded youths are roaming the streets of Ghana doing menial jobs. I had one to cut my grass and laundry the other day. we've always been your bosses and I am sure you know that- see how we have reduced you to our perpetual wife in football and all other spheres? a country of 180 million morons! what a tragedy!
Abeg,who is this ghanaian old money,chief biney that made so much money in Nigeria in the olden days that petrodollar is hammering about? Someone pls tell him that we have young moneys in Nigeria now. Honest and hard working young nigerian men and women who own properties in ghana. Chief biney..smh!

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by adamscuti(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

my slave let me tell u sumtin,try 2 undastand because i no u have a dumb brain(i wil even prefer a chicken brain 2 urs)here in my area,kubwa in abuja we are currently enjoying uniterrupted electricity since d past last week,boko are currently having a meeting with d government&are planning on how 2 attack ur stupid jungle and d monkeys there like u...everywhere is so peaceful like neva b4..breath of fresh air.hahahahaha My slave.mr ghana must go is such a pity ur dumb,ugly president died.he is so ugly and black.the sand in d ground wil even reject his body because of uglyness is d worst in human's and monkey history.a baboon even looks better than him.i bet that's how u all looks,the ugliest bunch of monkey's in d world.4 I 4GET MY SLAVE HOPE U HAVE PACK ALL THOSE DOG POO I TOLD U 2 PACK 4RM D TOILET WIT UR BEAR HANDS because IF U HAVE NT EH.U WIL GO 1 WEEK WITOUT EATING N I WIL SEND U BACK 2 UR ROTTY JUNGLE OF A COUNTRY.IDIOT GHANA MUST GO
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Ironi: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
trimwis: e

see lazy man self dey talk, we control your entire economy you are here posting trash. wetin you won take colonize. Racist and Xenophobic people

Who is more Xenophobic than Nigeria, don't throw around words you don't understand.

You people have been butchering each other like animals in Nigeria everyday and you come here accusing Ghanaians of Xenophobia?

Remember the Biafra war? Look at what is happening now in your violent country.

Dude, the worse is yet to happen in Nigeria because you people behave like pests that would eat each other very easily.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by narttis1: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
pls John Mahama is now about to be sworn in.i wonder where the op got his news.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke / Thomas Thabane Resigns As Lesotho Prime Minister / Car Crashes Into Biden’s Motorcade At Campaign Headquarters (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.