Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? (4470 Views)

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. / What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? by Beync(f): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
Who knows whether he took you to his friends house becos he has a woman in his own house. That guy is insincere and heart less for knowing for health state and still made u pass thru those cold nights only to be pestering ur body to get laid. He is a better ex.

1 Like

Re: Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? by iykescream: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2012
I believe u may want to test som1 whom u have business or any other dealings wit,but in a relationship it is different.i trust my wife,not because she has passed a test,but cos i love her.even if she betrays my trust,i still love her.d trust arises from d love n not the other way round.if i were single n d girl decides 2 test me @ d onset,fine.but if after datin 4 months she decides 2 test me,if i find out i will try n pass d test after which i will hav a talk wit her n probably end or reconsider d relationship cos she has trust issues.@ poster i will say congrats 2 u.d guy is immature,selfish n has problems wit trust.wit such a person it will b 1 test after another. Send him a txt,tell him d result of ur own test -dat he failed woefully
Re: Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? by Lobi(f): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
i dont understand what actually was the test he was putting u thru
was he trying to know if u can have se.x wen u are sick or if ashmatic patient can sleep well under ac condition or if an ashmatic patient would see the next day if they sleep with ac.dont know what his test his
if according to himhe said the renovation was a test,you agreed to sleep in his friend's place.so i dont know how you failed that test
he is one of the most selfish,uncaring,self centred human being i have ever heard of in my life.he was not outting you through any test bt was just looking for an excuse for his stupid behaviour
you can put the one you love to a test bt not that stopid kind of test your ex put you thru
Re: Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
Na wa o! If what you've written here is true in it's entirety, then you should endeavour to go for thanksgiving someday. cheesy
Re: Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? by MariaGoretti: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
fluid26: Na wa o! If what you've written here is true in it's entirety, then you should endeavour to go for thanksgiving someday. cheesy
i did dt immediately, after i was discharged....lol
Re: Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? by amuukwu1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2012
deniyor: First of all, learn to write proper English. It is a pain reading thru your write-up. In the world of auto correct, don't be scared to spell.

No he f..ked up and he is using the test as an excuse. I can't blame him though,he was just too Hot to control himself. Its obvious he has been starved of punny. Few men cab think straight in that condition.

Shot-up, if you were so good with English, you would have known its "through" and not "thru". angry
Re: Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
amu ukwu:

Shot-up, if you were so good with English, you would have known its "through" and not "thru". angry
And it's "shut" not "shot". . .

1 Like

Re: Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? by Gudintent: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: And it's "shut" not "shot". . .

eyeskillz to the rescue wink
Re: Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? by DrGee1(f): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2012
D guy wanted a way out of d relationship
Re: Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? by lolaluv1(f): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2012
My diagnosis:
You were not the only sick person in the room that night. He was sick too, but with an entirely different kind of illness; psychosis and sadism. Now, you are okay and much better. He on the other hand won't be till he sees a shrink intensively.
In case you're still considering giving the psycho another chance, this is the part where you start to set boundaries. Allow him take this inch, next time he'll take a mile.

But my sincere advice dear sister, is for you to free the psycho!
Re: Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? by ben4ever(m): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2012
[b][/b] i feel he still feels bad dat he is d second person in ur life after all this while it took him to get you and co wants 2 be make u earn it his own way. It happens at times though he went too far with the AC stuff, dat was childish and so u need not regret anything as u av proved urself.
Re: Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? by ayobase(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2012
@OP.
How will a man test his woman's trust when she is sick.
.....nothing wrong in a man testing and also a lady testing to be certain.
Here is my deduction....the guy just took his chances if he can get u!
His mission is just to bleep the hell out of yah.....and u fell prey!
Its either he never loved u, but lust or stopped loving u d moment he learnt u r dating another guy.
Re: Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? by MariaGoretti: 10:59am On Aug 16, 2012
ayobase: @OP.
How will a man test his woman's trust when she is sick.
.....nothing wrong in a man testing and also a lady testing to be certain.
Here is my deduction....the guy just took his chances if he can get u!
His mission is just to bleep the hell out of yah.....and u fell prey!
Its either he never loved u, but lust or stopped loving u d moment he learnt u r dating another guy.
if dt was his intention, he failed too cus twas ' no acess'
Re: Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? by MariaGoretti: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2012
lola.luv:
My diagnosis:
You were not the only sick person in the room that night. He was sick too, but with an entirely different kind of illness; psychosis and sadism. Now, you are okay and much better. He on the other hand won't be till he sees a shrink intensively.
In case you're still considering giving the psycho another chance, this is the part where you start to set boundaries. Allow him take this inch, next time he'll take a mile.

But my sincere advice dear sister, is for you to free the psycho!
switie, hes as free as a bird nw am so far awy frm him. Bt i promised him dt if h e cums close to mi again, i will stabb him so hard.
Re: Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? by ayobase(m): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
if dt was his intention, he failed too cus twas ' no acess'

Lucky u then!
Thats what he wanted all along!
And cos he couldnt get it, he tried to push u away!
So, we still have ladies like u on here...hmmmm!
He never loved u....a lover will be a friend, and he wasnt either!
Re: Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? by Meeky(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2012
are you pple still friends?
Re: Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? by MariaGoretti: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2012
Meeky: are you pple still friends?
i be retard? Lyk i said earlier, if he dares to near mi again, i will stab him so hard...
Re: Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? by sashaa(f): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2012
Lobi: i dont understand what actually was the test he was putting u thru
was he trying to know if u can have se.x wen u are sick or if ashmatic patient can sleep well under ac condition or if an ashmatic patient would see the next day if they sleep with ac.dont know what his test his
if according to himhe said the renovation was a test,you agreed to sleep in his friend's place.so i dont know how you failed that test
he is one of the most selfish,uncaring,self centred human being i have ever heard of in my life.he was not outting you through any test bt was just looking for an excuse for his stupid behaviour
you can put the one you love to a test bt not that stopid kind of test your ex put you thru
gbam! I fail to see any test here. Based on what u have written, he is just an idiiot
Re: Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? by sashaa(f): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2012
Lobi: i dont understand what actually was the test he was putting u thru
gbam! I fail to see any test here. Based on what u have written, he is just an idiiot
Re: Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? by MrWaters: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2012
Trust is a development with different levels. It must be tested every now and then til its unquestionable. . . But regardin your post, he's not testin rather tired of your condition
Re: Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? by MariaGoretti: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2012
MrWaters: Trust is a development with different levels. It must be tested every now and then til its unquestionable. . . But regardin your post, he's not testin rather tired of your condition
i agree trust shuld be tested for some piple bt y nt done in a mur sensible manner.....and abt my conditio,a simple, '' i dnt fink i can be with u again cus of ur condition'' can do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. / Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. / I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.