Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC (9839 Views)

World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government / World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession / World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by tadysmart(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
dcitizen: d admission of world igbo congress into unecosoc is indeed a welcome development. It clearly shows d supremacy of the ndigbo intelligensia over other tribes in nigeria and it is a sign of great and mighty things to come. It also affirm and confirm the greatness of the ndigbo pple in african as a whole and the world at large. d ndigbo is repeating and multiplying d monumental and remarkable feat that dey did in the first republic. I see no reasons why d ndigbo will not lead the world in commerce, industrialisation, intellectual framework and purposeful leadership. We have the drive, determination and intellect to have a robust intellectual engagement wit the world at large. We give acephalos democracy to the world and create d first non tribal political party(ncnc) of which chief purpose is for the unity of nigeria and produce the first senate president in nigeria.. Let us keep d frontier of commerce, sound intellectual frameworkor qualitative education and purposeful leadership potential going anywhere we found ourselves in and demand for fair representation in governnace in any state where the ndigbo have a numeric strength to champion d common interest of the ndigbo pple. Our best of day is certainly ahead of us and we will continue to play d politics of development not politics of ethnicity as practised by d yoruba.we are blessed race.
. See hw far we have gone after d civil war. Two thumb up for the ndigbo. Other follow; follow tribes who are clueless can borrow a clue from the blessed race. May God bless other tribes and may the almighty God continue to bless d ndigbo

Thanks you can say that a million times. The only tribe in Africa that rejected subjugation. God bless Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by rafindo(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
as far i am concern biafra is an illusion that must be defeated with al d power needd.any who suport this fantasy need rehab nd psyche evalulatin.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by vanbonattel: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
rafindo: as far i am concern biafra is an illusion that must be defeated with al d power needd.any who suport this fantasy need rehab nd psyche evalulatin.

We must all stand up and fight these nonsense igbo pipus, abeg all enemies of progress should march out and stop biafra
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by dasparrow: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2012
If that was me now that cussed out some blatantly annoying american troll who was trying to keep the flame of hate burning between two quarrelling West African groups, my post would have disappeared into oblivion. Now we have a moderator cussing all over the place and her post stays. Partiality of the highest order. Anyways, make una continue. The day any of my posts unfairly and judiciously disappears again, kasala go burst.

PS: I will be back on this thread to make sure my post did not grow wings and fly away into oblivion since lately a few of my posts have been mysteriously disappearing. Peace, out!
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2012
All those who helped slaughter ndi igbo during the civil war will soon smell their bumbum grin
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Emilord(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
I wouldnt have left this thread without commenting...we r getting dia,by leaps and bound,afterall d Isrealites were afflicted by d Egyptians 4 400 years b4 they regain dia promise land(freedom)NDI IGBO KWENU!!!bt onye ayakwana nwanne ya oo
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Dainfamous: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2012
BIAFRA THE BRAVE-LAND OF THE BRAVE PEOPLE wink wink wink wink wink THE RISING SUN....THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY, THE SUN RISES FROM THE EAST AND BLESS THE BIAFRAN NATION.....................

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Zeruchi: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2012
tadysmart:
Thanks you can say that a million times. The only tribe in Africa that rejected subjugation. God bless Igbo land.

This is not true. Numerous ethnic groups all over Africa fought the Europeans even in Nigeria major and minority groups often fought against the British.

However some of the longest drawn out battles against the British were in the SE. And one of the longest campaigns by the British gain control of a territory.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by cosmatika(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2012
The blood dat my dad shed in d battlefield is crying, the limbs of those dat lost theirs in d battle is walking, the voice of those that lost their life in d war re speaking, the prayers of us that re still alive has reached God. Jst a matter of time. Long Live Ndigbo. Long Live the Federal Republic of Biafra
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by ocelot2006(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
I celebrate with the igbos on this news. However, I find those few posts claiming igbo superiority over other tribes offensive. 'though each tribe within this nation is not without fault, none is better than the other, irrespective of their size or culture.

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by ocelot2006(m): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
Oh btw, Biafra no longer exist. Move on.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by cosmatika(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
van bonattel:

We must all stand up and fight these nonsense igbo pipus, abeg all enemies of progress should march out and stop biafra
2 of U re very st.upid for saying this. So U ppl re now afraid of Ndigbo breaking away. Wat is Nigeria without Us. Zik of Africa, Michael Okpara, Chike Obi, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Dora Akunyili, Ndi Onyiuke, Charles Soludo, Chioma Ajunwa, Prof. F.C Akpuaka, Cosmas Maduka, Myself; jst to mention but a few. Every sector in d country never experience a tangible change until an Igbo man or woman enter dere. If U re an Igbo man lyk me, be proud of ur identity

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by ocelot2006(m): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2012
Gaiden k: All those who helped slaughter ndi igbo during the civil war will soon smell their bumbum grin

Keep waiting.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Yujin(m): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
It is pellucid that nigeria is a dead empire therefore anything necessary to save the people inside it is a welcome development. Some sections of the empire have what it takes to make the black race proud but treachery and distrust wouldn't let them achieve this in nigeria. Whosoever desires to see a full black country making giant strides in technology, science and african cultural development would understand and support the biafran course. Nigeria DOES NOT & CANNOT provide such platform and we all know why.
Congrats WIC and may the good Lord strengthen you to actualize the 'Land of Freedom'. Someday, just someday, 'the flag of the rising sun shall hover freely on the eastern sky' (Kendo). Peace to all the progressives.

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by ocelot2006(m): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2012
cosmatika: The blood dat my dad shed in d battlefield is crying, the limbs of those dat lost theirs in d battle is walking, the voice of those that lost their life in d war re speaking, the prayers of us that re still alive has reached God. Jst a matter of time. Long Live Ndigbo. Long Live the Federal Republic of Biafra

Your Dad fought on the wrong side. They lost (s#@t happens). Just move on.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by onyeokwu: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
cosmatika: 2 of U re very st.upid for saying this. So U ppl re now afraid of Ndigbo breaking away. Wat is Nigeria without Us. Zik of Africa, Michael Okpara, Chike Obi, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Dora Akunyili, Ndi Onyiuke, Charles Soludo, Chioma Ajunwa, Prof. F.C Akpuaka, Cosmas Maduka, Myself; jst to mention but a few. Every sector in d country never experience a tangible change until an Igbo man or woman enter dere. If U re an Igbo man lyk me, be proud of ur identity

My Brother

i am proud of my Identity Igbo man to the core
Up BIAFRA THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN
GOD HAS ORDAINED BIAFRA NATION

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! / APC Claims Enough Evidence For Anambra Poll's Cancellation / Atiku Sends His Easter Message To Christians (full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.