Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC (9840 Views)

World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government / World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession / World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Chyz2: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
We in there. cool
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Ejine(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
Igbo kwenu! cool
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by charzyn: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
may almighty god be with those that are fronting this mission. Long life igbos long life biafra land of the rising sun
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by brownsug(f): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2012
This is serious some set of haters thot dat immediately they break away from naija some pple will just drop dead due to hunger remember naija was at its best b4 d oil exploration so many countries wothout oil are doing well so wats d noise I hope after diving there won't be too much assasinations due to money issues abeg divide if u won divide but pls stop d badbelle abeg
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
kama1210: [color=#990000][/color]
Wow! Real brains are working. Igbo is getting somewhere soon.

But Why is Nigeria restricting the break away of Biafra when they think it can do without Igbo's?

We are waving the Biafran flag in my mind.

^^^Heheheh grin Regarding the bolded, i'll tell you why:

The moment they let my people go (with the caveat that it's only Igbos that can leave), you'll see a deluge of ethnicities wanting to come along with us (which i don't mind); holding press conferences to present power-point presentations (slides and all) and digging up dusty old moth-eaten colonial manuscripts to show that their great-great ancestors were Igbo, hence wild horses wouldn't deny them their chance of going with their beloved kith and kin Ndigbo.....before you know it, the core north would be left standing solo and wondering WTF just happened and how the hell they didn't see that coming shocked.

Hell!! you may even be surprised to find out that there's a strong link by blood between Shango and Amadioha! shocked

wink

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by samkoro: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2012
I commend WIC for practicaly pursueing this dream.Haters of this efforts by WIC are too blind and ignorant to see and know that Nigeria has failed because it was designed by the colonialists to fail.They did it cos they know that in event of a true nation from Africa,their imperialism will be threatened.

Weak minded haters are afraid of a divided country where like minded people will gravitate to one another.They ask where their meal will come from.All lazy eyes are on oil ,but Bostwana that has no oil is ironicaly the richest and most respected nation in Africa,just because she paid attention to Agriculture.

I emphasize on oil because David Mark,the elitist vowed to fight for one Nigeria again because of his oil blocs and not truely for national unity.Nigeria will certainly split up because its unity is tied to oil whose demand is gradualy declining due to a long term plan by the whole western world,south east Asia and China to eliminate their dependence on oil via alternative energy via very vast solar farms,wind turbines ,and electric cars .This is already working,its not speculations.

I advice the WIC to do thorough jobs at the international arena,and over time things will naturaly fall in place.Let them make the western world understand the need for a fortress/christian nation that will be a defence wall against terrorism and south bound jihadism which will stand against invasions in world war 3.

Let WIC be open minded in forgiving, accepting and looking beyond Biafra for like minde ethnic groups that wish to be part of a new Christian nation.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by ezeagu(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
Their website is using the map I created.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Afam4eva(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
ezeagu: Their website is using the map I created.
What's their website??
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by ezeagu(m): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Afam4eva(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Dainfamous: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
samkoro: I commend WIC for practicaly pursueing this dream.Haters of this efforts by WIC are too blind and ignorant to see and know that Nigeria has failed because it was designed by the colonialists to fail.They did it cos they know that in event of a true nation from Africa,their imperialism will be threatened.

Weak minded haters are afraid of a divided country where like minded people will gravitate to one another.They ask where their meal will come from.All lazy eyes are on oil ,but Bostwana that has no oil is ironicaly the richest and most respected nation in Africa,just because she paid attention to Agriculture.

[b]I emphasize on oil because David Mark,the elitist vowed to fight for one Nigeria again because of his oil blocs and not truely for national unity.[/b]Nigeria will certainly split up because its unity is tied to oil whose demand is gradualy declining due to a long term plan by the whole western world,south east Asia and China to eliminate their dependence on oil via alternative energy via very vast solar farms,wind turbines ,and electric cars .This is already working,its not speculations.

I advice the WIC to do thorough jobs at the international arena,and over time things will naturaly fall in place.Let them make the western world understand the need for a fortress/christian nation that will be a defence wall against terrorism and south bound jihadism which will stand against invasions in world war 3.

Let WIC be open minded in forgiving, accepting and looking beyond Biafra for like minde ethnic groups that wish to be part of a new Christian nation.

GBAM!! is just the poor Nigerians that they are deceiving even some of them dont have food to eat but they will rather die for one Nigeria'i dont know if they want their children to suffer-like them is beyond me, oil is getting lesser demand around the globe,but it will not be effective till few yrs time.Then what will happen to these poor masses that never gained anything from the oil boom but they are killing themselves for one Nigeria??This one na monkey dey work baboon dey chop undecided undecided

I just saw on the news that France brought out these schemes that anybody that buy electric car get about 8000 euros.So really they are encouraging 100% electric cars in the country and the government are ready to found the project that means that soon most European countries will be driving electric cars..............
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by GboyegaD(m): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
Moderator, why was my post hidden please?
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by PaulJohn1: 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
The will of GOD be done IJN, Amen

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 27, 2012
Men and women of God has prophecized time without number that BIAFRA will come to reality in no distant time.Biafra land will stretch from Enugu to Edo and two third of Lagos,because lagos been the fomer fct will be divided into three for the three geopolitical zone in the south while Abuja will will be divided into three for the three geopolitical zone in the north.zionist country Biafra must manifest!!!

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by bashr8: 1:01am On Jul 27, 2012
GboyegaD: I cannot tell if I am happy or not with this development. I still believe if we get back to the old regional system, we can achieve more together with some form of interdependency and reach region also being able to provide for and develop itself. Anyways, I want to presume those moving for the separation would also have a plan which might force other regions or the rest of the country to look inward and move forward.
HOW many times will igbos fight for regional government while other either sabotage it or sit at the fence, we fought for it aburi and won it before gowon sabotaged it, we fought for it during abachas regime and won it before abacha died, southwest and north opposed it and obasanjo thrashed it into the can. i prefer regional govt but as now we either retain the staus quo and drown all together or we all answer our fathers name maybe after that we will realise we need each other and come to a round table as blacks without european influence to determine how we will live together.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by bashr8: 1:05am On Jul 27, 2012
dloy: I just think you guys wont part to suffer.Think twice!
Yorubas that has a huge advantage as the most educated nigerians are not complainin yet.
Hausas on the move.
Go on with 1naija
God bless Nigeria!
really? thats eye opening, so nigeria is paradis for yorubas shocked .btw yorubas are not the most educated, igbos are , we have thrashed it out several times on nairaland.

secondly why is it always yorubas complaining about igbos leaving, maybe its just me undecided
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by bashr8: 1:07am On Jul 27, 2012
dcitizen: d admission of world igbo congress into unecosoc is indeed a welcome development. [b]It clearly shows d supremacy of the ndigbo intelligensia over other tribes in nigeria [/b]and it is a sign of great and mighty things to come. It also affirm and confirm the greatness of the ndigbo pple in african as a whole and the world at large. d ndigbo is repeating and multiplying d monumental and remarkable feat that dey did in the first republic. I see no reasons why d ndigbo will not lead the world in commerce, industrialisation, intellectual framework and purposeful leadership. We have the drive, determination and intellect to have a robust intellectual engagement wit the world at large. We give acephalos democracy to the world and create d first non tribal political party(ncnc) of which chief purpose is for the unity of nigeria and produce the first senate president in nigeria.. Let us keep d frontier of commerce, sound intellectual frameworkor qualitative education and purposeful leadership potential going anywhere we found ourselves in and demand for fair representation in governnace in any state where the ndigbo have a numeric strength to champion d common interest of the ndigbo pple. Our best of day is certainly ahead of us and we will continue to play d politics of development not politics of ethnicity as practised by d yoruba.we are blessed race.
. See hw far we have gone after d civil war. Two thumb up for the ndigbo. Other follow; follow tribes who are clueless can borrow a clue from the blessed race. May God bless other tribes and may the almighty God continue to bless d ndigbo

that is uncalled for , no tribe is uperior than the other, just wish everybody good luck and mind what happens in your own house.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by manugbo(m): 1:22am On Jul 27, 2012
I HOPE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH KIDNAPPING ISSUES
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by manugbo(m): 1:26am On Jul 27, 2012
I HOPE BIAFRA WILL NOT HAVE LEADERS LIKE T.A ORJI OF ABIA STATE shocked

IGBOS BETTER RE-WRITE THEIR SCRIPT TOTALLY

IT STARTS FROM NOW
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by bashr8: 2:13am On Jul 27, 2012
manugbo: I HOPE BIAFRA WILL NOT HAVE LEADERS LIKE T.A ORJI OF ABIA STATE shocked

IGBOS BETTER RE-WRITE THEIR SCRIPT TOTALLY

IT STARTS FROM NOW
rubbish , whats the meaning of this, grow a brain before posting. you friends and family are protesting not to be posted to north where they will be killed like rams and your here bothered about whether igbos will have people like orji or not? how dumb can you be.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by bashr8: 2:15am On Jul 27, 2012
manugbo: I HOPE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH KIDNAPPING ISSUES
theres kidnapping every where in the world so shut your trap ,however thats the easiest to deal with ,when we unleash bakassi nobody will need to remind anybody to behave.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by cosmatika(m): 7:52am On Jul 27, 2012
The federal republic of Nigeria as it exists today has never rily been and can neva be 1 homogeneous country, for its widely differing ppls & tribes re yet to find any basis for true unity. This unfortunate yet obvious fact notwithstanding, d former colonial master had to keep d country 1, in order to effectively control his vital economic interests concentrated mainly in d more advanced and "politically unreliable" south. Thus for administration convenience Northern and southern Nigeria became amalgamated in 1914. Thereafter the only thing these ppls had in common became d name "Nigeria". That alone wz an insufficient basis for true unity

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by baysol: 8:27am On Jul 27, 2012
So what? What value has that added to tribalists course? Igbos are back to their bad ways since the civil war and never produce new fruit since. UNESCOSOC ko unneccessary ni.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by ololo12: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2012
@Caesar1988............. Please speak for yourself jooor. If Nigeria eventually breaks up, the Niger Deltans will go their separate ways.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by waspa1(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2012
tofiakpa.......a lot of mumu are here deceiving them selves....av u ever seen a seccission in a federal system of government? Impossible.... talkless of confedral has a modus operandi's of secede.....anyfin seccission eventually results to war in federal system ......biafra ko biapan ni....go nd ask from ur fathers @home dey will tell u the tickness of leather is more than paper.....u ar all cabals of this country...idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Subsidy Protest Was Staged - Jonathan / See The Airport Ogun government Built With 30 Billion Loan(photos) / How KPIs & Targets For Nigerian Ministers Failed Under Jonathan & Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.