Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,371 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC (9838 Views)

World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government / World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession / World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by cykababe(f): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2012
we Igbos all know that u pple are not Igbos and u hav sounded it enough already.And to me, niger-deltans dont behave like our core Igbos. its high time u pple start making impact on d so- called claims that u r not Igbos and start from changing your names to ur own language.why is it that u pple still bear our names till now even the new borns of today e.g chioma,nduka,chukwuka,chinwe ,etc. are these not Igbo names?

Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by ezeagu(m): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
Rayhut: Men and women of God has prophecized time without number that BIAFRA will come to reality in no distant time.Biafra land will stretch from Enugu to Edo and two third of Lagos,because lagos been the fomer fct will be divided into three for the three geopolitical zone in the south while Abuja will will be divided into three for the three geopolitical zone in the north.zionist country Biafra must manifest!!!

Akalogheli the jester, go back to your fathers house.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by pazienza(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2012
ezeagu:

Akalogheli the jester, go back to your fathers house.

Hehe!
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Ejine(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2012
niger-deltans dont behave like our core igbos

And exactly what the hell is this supposed to mean? undecided
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by cfours: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2012
absurdity at its height. when not up to 1% of the igbo population has ever heard of WIC, they claim to represent the entire igbo population.
igbos just love to be herded like cows. Anything to convince themselves that they are united. lol
an organization run by a group of unknown men in the USA (some who have not been to naija in over 20 yrs) and all you are singing praises. You seem not to have learned your lesson from ojukwu.

d admission of world igbo congress into unecosoc is indeed a welcome development. It clearly shows d supremacy of the ndigbo intelligensia over other tribes in nigeria and it is a sign of great and mighty things to come. It also affirm and confirm the greatness of the ndigbo pple in african as a whole and the world at large. d ndigbo is repeating and multiplying d monumental and remarkable feat that dey did in the first republic. I see no reasons why d ndigbo will not lead the world in commerce, industrialisation, intellectual framework and purposeful leadership. We have the drive, determination and intellect to have a robust intellectual engagement wit the world at large. We give acephalos democracy to the world and create d first non tribal political party(ncnc) of which chief purpose is for the unity of nigeria and produce the first senate president in nigeria.. Let us keep d frontier of commerce, sound intellectual frameworkor qualitative education and purposeful leadership potential going anywhere we found ourselves in and demand for fair representation in governnace in any state where the ndigbo have a numeric strength to champion d common interest of the ndigbo pple. Our best of day is certainly ahead of us and we will continue to play d politics of development not politics of ethnicity as practised by d yoruba.we are blessed race.
. See hw far we have gone after d civil war. Two thumb up for the ndigbo. Other follow; follow tribes who are clueless can borrow a clue from the blessed race. May God bless other tribes and may the almighty God continue to bless d ndigbo

If igbo insecurity and low self esteem is not written all over this post, then I don't know what is.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Chyz2: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
God Bless the Igbo race cool
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by onyeokwu: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
God Bless Biafra Nation
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Okeycima: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2012
Austine.E:
...'a journey of a thousand miles,starts with one step',whatever is neccessary to get us out of this deformed 'thalidomide' nation!
umunne unu nu dia.GOD BLESS D IBO NATION
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by MrMandilas: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2012
9ja_I_hail: The land of rising sun we the children have long waited.Can't wait to throw away this danm dirty green white green passport.Each time i table it at any airport only the eyes of everyone around there embarrasses me so much.Love you motherland Biafra
Nsogbu di... Ezigbo nsogbu di! My own Biafra chai...* shake my head and smile. By the way, where is that guy with profile name as BIAFRAN FIRST SON. Hope he comes online.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Dainfamous: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2012
BIAFRA THE GREAT NATION,THE BLESSED NATION WITH BLESSED PEOPLE.OUR ENEMIES HAVE TRIED AND FAILED TO CONQUER THE POWER WE POSSES, THE GREAT PEOPLE COUPLE WITH OUR BEAUTIFUL LAND THAT PRODUCE THE BEST BRAINS COMING FROM THE EAST.ALL HAIL BIAFRA ALL HAIL BIAFRA OUR ENEMIES HAS BEEN SUBDUED TO THE POINT OF SURRENDER......................ALL HAIL BIAFRA LAND OF MILK AND HONEY.............................................
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2012
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by ocelot2006(m): 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2012
cykababe: we Igbos all know that u pple are not Igbos and u hav sounded it enough already.And to me, niger-deltans dont behave like our core Igbos. its high time u pple start making impact on d so- called claims that u r not Igbos and start from changing your names to ur own language.why is it that u pple still bear our names till now even the new borns of today e.g chioma,nduka,chukwuka,chinwe ,etc. are these not Igbo names?

Of course we Niger-Deltans don't behave like Igbos. The reason is pretty simple: we are NOT igbos.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Dainfamous: 2:57am On Jul 29, 2012
ocelot2006:

Of course we Niger-Deltans don't behave like Igbos. The reason is pretty simple: we are NOT igbos.
delta igbos will chop ur mouth if you say they are not igbos...apart from delta igbos the rest can join boko haram we no send.....
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2012
Are u guyz crazy in nairaland ni. :-/ :-/
why the f.uck did u hide my post and what the f.uck is wrong with it. :-/ :-/
Ban me all you want. Mtchew.

You can hide this 1 too, bleepin hypocrites :-/:-/:-/
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by kenmusa: 8:54am On Jul 30, 2012
Tayo114: you are nt yoruba.
Simply because he has a different view. you do not sound serious
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by badlaw(f): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2012
ha shocked u just need to Bleep her wella all time but neva put her in ur mind cos she no need dat love for now.many on her way.u hear my brother.check her phone and see there millions of toasters and fucker online like u.so 4get keeping her at dat age
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by badlaw(f): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2012
sorry my above reply not for dis trend, apology tender.its a mistake of d day.lol grin

yes biafra has com to stay and nothing will stop it
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by ak47mann(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2012
BIAFRA WE STAND!!! cool cool
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by igboboy1(m): 2:48am On Jul 31, 2012
cykababe: we Igbos all know that u pple are not Igbos and u hav sounded it enough already.And to me, niger-deltans dont behave like our core Igbos. its high time u pple start making impact on d so- called claims that u r not Igbos and start from changing your names to ur own language.why is it that u pple still bear our names till now even the new borns of today e.g chioma,nduka,chukwuka,chinwe ,etc. are these not Igbo names?

Anuofia. Biko dissect your claims rather than generalize.

Oshimili people anywhere anyday are full blooded igbos maybe you can point fingers at Ika igbos,

my first and last names are names that you will find anywhere in the SE and is no obaigbena or Utomi that will get you guessing if it is igbo or not.

So biko ne kuwe okwu ofuma before e kpasu mu iwe kita.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by OneNaira6: 6:15am On Jul 31, 2012
Biafra4tharmy:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/world-igbo-congress-admitted-into-unecosoc/

Finally doing things the right way. grin grin grin grin

Umu Igbo kwenu!!!!!

Osagie Ize-Iyamu: "Oshiomhole Squandered N1trn On Inflated Projects" / Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari / Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!!