Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,226 members, 7,846,063 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

99persait's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 99persait's Profile / 99persait's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Politics / Re: $25 Billion Nigeria-Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Advances Into Northern Section by 99persait(m): 8:12pm On May 15
Terrorist is the problem
Events / Re: Babatunde Fashola's Daughter, Yewande, Weds Posi Ogunlesi (Photos) by 99persait(m): 9:46am On May 04
AqualinaXYZ:
wor wor

Money couldn’t even buy her beauty from spa

You must be a fool

Advanced Anty Ramota
Celebrities / Re: Davido's Fans Visit Wizkid's Childhood Home In Surulere, Lagos (Video) by 99persait(m): 9:56am On May 03
[quote author=ebukajay184 post=129758327][/quote]and nigeria wan better with the kind of lazy youth we have this days
Properties / Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by 99persait(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23
Lonestar124:
Build two kitchen bro, don't listen to any advice beside this my own..
to avoid trouble
Education / Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by 99persait(m): 11:11am On Apr 23
Na mumu children they are raising in that school

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Lagos State To Extend Blue Rail Line To Agbara In Ogun State by 99persait(m): 12:02am On Apr 18
Raskimonojendor:

😂
I tell you.
Politics / Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by 99persait(m): 1:54am On Apr 17
helinues:
grin

Easy way to become a witch

Just swear to whatever not to see the progress of your own country, lobatan.

How can some people do just because their principal loss in a contested election, the person wey come third oo and ever since they never wish the best for the country.

It's time for FG to consider banning any association with the name of Obidients.

We can't continue to be shying away about their bitterness, hatred and their evil wishes towards the progress and development of Nigeria
these are enemies of progress of Nigeria.
Sports / Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by 99persait(m): 9:55am On Apr 14
Eleporobi:
What do women really want ?
they want problem always not peace
Politics / Re: Labour Submits N615,000 Minimum Wage Demand In Fresh Proposal by 99persait(m): 9:48am On Apr 14
SoNature:
NLC should be realistic in their desire to get a raise. The minimum wage shouldn't exceed 100k. Do they know the number of workers this country pays salaries? Tinubu needs to shut down many MDAs that don't generate revenue for the government ASAP
NLC do not mean well for Nigerian Government and the workers. They are looking for way to cause problem
Travel / Re: Accident on 3rd Mainland Bridge, 2 Passengers Plunge Into Lagoon by 99persait(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10
jetguy:
First sacrifice done and dusted after the renovations 😕may God have mercy on us .
mind your language
Politics / Re: Atiku Knocks Tinubu Over Secrecy In Lagos-Calabar Highway Project by 99persait(m): 1:12am On Apr 08
Eleporobi:
Atiku is making some valid points
atiku has no moral justification to criticize Tinubu on this one. The project was initiated by by Jonathan administration but corruption did not not allow it to be executed.
Even buhari administration tried but same thing.
But the present administration has commenced the execution of the project without delay but haters are coming up with pessimism

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays by 99persait(m): 12:48am On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
This man disgusts Nigerians a lot.
signs of jealousy. When you hate what you can not conquer
Travel / Re: Wike Tours Abuja Metroline, Says Project Will Be Ready For Use In May (PHOTOS) by 99persait(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05
Sirmwill:
Wike look like Metro too

Okay okay

Why does this country continue to pay foreign companies for construction projects in Nigeria
Am I missing something?
Are the engineering students or graduates in Nigeria not capable to do these constructions from start to finish no they can not
Because they are students
In 2024!!! 😶
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ugandan President Appoints Natasha Museveni, Governor Central Bank Of Uganda by 99persait(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03
blacknp:
E be like say you forget your brain for toilet when you go sheet?
don't mind him he don't shit him brain comot his anus

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by 99persait(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31
[quote author=flokii post=129198470]Good one from Arya.. I hope those odes buying Bugatti, Bentley and whatnot too will have sense and install something to better the lives of those in their communities.[/quotem]me burna and co
Foreign Affairs / Re: Cameroon Re-Elects 89-Year-Old Marcel Niat Njifenji, As Senate President by 99persait(m): 9:05am On Mar 28
Na coffin be senate president for their country
Celebrities / Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by 99persait(m): 11:16am On Mar 23
Passionate888:
No womb (probably)
after a million abortion and the womb otilo.why will you not want to have children
Travel / Re: Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by 99persait(m): 5:15pm On Mar 22
Paraman:
Omo this place don change o. This road is located inside or beside Eko Atlantic city right?
it will definitely affect most of the beaches within that area. Oniru Beach and the rest
Celebrities / Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by 99persait(m): 11:51am On Mar 22
thesicilian:
It's true. Most of the people that really need give aways do not have access to the internet
l that an excuse from a stingy celebrity.your fans should also enjoy from your wealth too
Family / Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by 99persait(m): 5:56am On Mar 16
123yes:
This is a lady who knows the importance of a man in her life. An epitome of a good and faithful wife. Some ladies after the man finished training them will now know that the man is an illiterate and doesn't fit them and will tell the man to say how much he spent on her head.
to early to say.
Wait till she starts to earn huge salary with her certificate
Celebrities / Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by 99persait(m): 7:30pm On Mar 14
Davido go give isreal money ,isreal go give him wife Sheila money, Sheila go give the mystery guy money after serving her kpekus wella.
Na divorce and marriage e go end
Politics / Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by 99persait(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13
VeryWickedMan:
Fuel subsidy is gone - fail
Dangote refinery will reduce price of fuel - fail
Ban BDCs so dollar will be N20 - fail
Relocate CBN to Lagos so dollar can be N50 - fail
Arrest Sadiya to show I'm not corrupt - fail
Borrow grains to reduce cost of foodstuffs - fail
Threaten manufacturers to drop price of cement - fail
Wage war on Niger Republic - fail
You are a fool

Dumb, old, senile, hasty decision-making fool.
Politics / Re: President Bola Tinubu Meets With The Emir Of Qatar. by 99persait(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03
Car Talk / Re: Man Shocked As Driver Refuels Rolls-Royce From Keg (Video) by 99persait(m): 12:15pm On Feb 29
Oga you no get work oo
Politics / Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by 99persait(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27
nlreserve:
i dey tell u
for this hardship period.why omisore they tempt the oni for this period wey people they hungry
Politics / Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by 99persait(m): 6:55pm On Feb 22
Biodun556:
May Tinubu succeed
amen

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by 99persait(m): 8:19pm On Feb 10
Liammm:
This is very sad. To think he died on the same day Access bank had its Lagos city marathon makes it even more painful. Such a young, vibrant and intelligent CEO. This is going to be a huge loss for the country. May his soul RIP cry

I know Tinubu is a disaster but there's time for everything man
shallow minded fools
Sports / Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by 99persait(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01
Sabadon:
grin

Old papa youngie, dey form 50cent, indeed there was a caught, camera man did baba dirty🤣🤣🤣🤣
the camera man na amebo caught on camera

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by 99persait(m): 8:31am On Jan 19
Akwamkpuruamu:
We tried but Osimhen should be more clinical in his finishing
abi oo I feel disappointed by his display.Afican footballer of the year indeed
Politics / Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by 99persait(m): 4:38pm On Jan 18
AllTheWayUp:
Tinubu should just forget Northern votes in 2027
government in power is Government of the people. Shikena

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by 99persait(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14
[quote author=NoahHadNoArk post=127931070]It’s safe to conclude food was not served at the wedding 😂[/quoteor food was not enough]
Crime / Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by 99persait(m): 7:52am On Jan 03
Totilopussylick:
This is going to be bloody
This is another season film for neija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.