Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

9icelag's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9icelag's Profile / 9icelag's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by 9icelag: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=SalamRushdie post=84134757]

Front page for what [To remind people like you that were cheering him on that a day like this would come]
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by 9icelag: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][[img]img][/img][[quote]quote author=grtfem post=47607255]'Omode bu iroko, o n boju wehin, se o ro wipe ojo kan ni oluwere n pani' for the benefit of other non yorubas in the house, this is literally translated as " a child after cursing the Iroko tree, takes a cursory look back, as if the iroko spirit would start attacking him immediately'. you can march round Lagos for all that i care, somewhere in the cooler, the wages of your actions are kept. at the appointed time..... never say i did not warn you.

Spot on
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by 9icelag: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2019
Mod front page please
Politics / Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by 9icelag: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2019
I still don't know how some people would believe PDP would win in the SouthWest

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Presidential Election: My Predictions Base On The States by 9icelag: 6:43am On Feb 20, 2019
Lagos 55/45 ? Lol. Buhari is taking Lagos 70 - 30

14 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Saraki Of Kwara Compared To Tinubu Of Lagos by 9icelag: 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
For this comparism the op needs to be flogged. How can you compare Tinubu with Saraki? That's an insult to Tinubu.

1 Like

Politics / Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by 9icelag: 4:24am On Dec 30, 2018
shachris02:

so that's how,justice works in this shithole ? Arrest first then conjure up charges later.

one by one it would get to all of us bro...I can,assure you that.
Politics / Re: How Atiku Is Going To Win The Presidency Across All States by 9icelag: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2018
I don't know where you people got this idea that SW would be 50- 50. If you use the last election as a yard stick then you are on a long thing. If you use previous elections you would know that there was really nothing at stake for the Yorubas . However this coming election alot is at stake so I see PMB winning landslide in the SW. Moreover the money people are waiting for Atiku to bring out is not forth coming. So there is no money to share lol

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Banbangida Aliyu & Abdullahi Maibasira Lead Atiku & Nasko Campaign In Suleja by 9icelag: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
berrystunn:

Not when AAC is pulling some of there supporters
which party is AAC and who are there candidates?

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by 9icelag: 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Saraki fighting for political survival/ what shit are you smoking?
Then you nothing about politics between Saraki and Tinubu who is under pressure. Your Saraki is not sure of coming back. He just lost a bye election in his back yard. Due to desperation he retrieved the senetorial ticket given to the Governor. You are probably suffering from malaria
Politics / Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by 9icelag: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Saraki is greater than Tinubu.He disgraced Tinubu to emerge president of the Nigerian senate.Tinubu is only a regional politician who is only good in SW politics.I 2019 we shall see for sure how it would play out.
Pa Chuks you are very funny. Tinubu is not in the same league with your Saraki. This is the same way you and your ilks pushed Saraki now he his fighting for political survival. Tinubu's boys have promised to take Kwara from him. Which they have started from the last bye election.
Politics / Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by 9icelag: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2018
Pa Chukwudi how on Earth will you compare Saraki to Tinubu. Well Tinubu's foot soldiers have taken the battle to Saraki's stronghold. Let's see how it plays out
Politics / Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. by 9icelag: 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
This Johnnyessence the rate at which you distort facts and lie is high and quite alarming. Have been reading your posts and everything you posted on this forum are pure lies. How do you manage to sleep at night

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Kwankwaso, Ganduje Set To Hold Parallel Rally In Kano by 9icelag: 8:39am On Jan 23, 2018
Hmmm
Politics / Re: South South Is The Strongest & Most Guaranteed Vote For PDP 2019 by 9icelag: 3:00am On Dec 16, 2017
Rigging will not be possible in Rivers state
Politics / Re: 2015 Election Result By States. Area PDP Needs To Face In The North by 9icelag: 2:58am On Dec 16, 2017
The rigging that took place in the SS and SE won't be possible while the rigging that will take place in Lagos will be unprecedented. If you think the result from Lagos will not be close to what Kano will bring then you are on a long thing.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Atiku Tsunami: Saraki Set To Lead APC Senators To Defect To PDP by 9icelag: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
If Saraki leaves APC he is dead politically

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by 9icelag: 3:09am On Nov 30, 2017
The pastor wants to be relevant. He need is own private Jet. Hence the need for the advert. If Ogboni are after you they would have told you things to bring for atonement failure to provide it will invite their wraths
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan Was Arrogant As First Lady –ex-us Ambassador by 9icelag: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2017
L
Crime / Re: The Brave Sergeant In The Zenith Bank Robbery Video Is Dead - Police by 9icelag: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2017
For those asking why he left the security room. He probably does not know the strength of the robbers ( how many the robbers were). Secondly, his intent was to run to the back of the bank and return fire which he did. He knew he was not going to get any form of reinforcements early enough. Thirdly the police claimed two other policemen were injured in the security house maybe he saw his colleagues got shot and he thought he was a sitting duck. However, he could have tried to get the driver of the car because he has the advantage.

6 Likes

Politics / Miracle Worker: IPOB Leader Performs First Official Healing by 9icelag: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Facebook user has shared a testimony of how a handshake with IPOB leader now turned prophet, Nnamdi Kanu healed a man with 2 months old stomach ache.

Politics / Re: Kano’s Votes Alone Were More Than What The Entire South-West Gave Buhari - Waku by 9icelag: 1:22pm On May 15, 2017
If Tinubu had worked for GEJ'S PDP Buhari will never be President. Also if Tinubu did not ensure Buhari won the APC primaries would Buhari be president?

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Asiwaju Tinubu: Between Poli-tricks And Power by 9icelag: 11:39am On May 10, 2017
Your write up is just an attempt to rubbish Jagaban before 2019 but who God has bless no man can curse
Politics / Re: Update On Imo North Senatorial Rerun by 9icelag: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is what I call game changer. Replacement for Deputy Senate president loading

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Reasons Why "Bola Ahmed Tinunbu" Still Deserves Some Respect. by 9icelag: 12:22am On Jul 20, 2016
Most people writing against tinubu are still pained about his role in the emergence of PMB as president

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Zenith Bank Releases Official Statement On The Alleged Funding Of Ekiti Election by 9icelag: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Fayose is now a leper that must be kept at arms length
Politics / Re: Zenith Bank Issue Press Statement; Denies Funding Fayose’s Election (Read) by 9icelag: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Fayose is now a leper that must be kept at arms lenght
Politics / Re: Why Has Ben Bruce Become Very Cold And Silent Of Late by 9icelag: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
AMCON has seized his Twitter handle

7 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari In Military Uniform, Who Rocks It Better? by 9icelag: 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
How can you compare GEJ that looks confuse with My C IN C. Once a General always a General. What he his carrying is a field chair

1 Like

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye To Sue Sahara Reporters For Undisclosed Amount . by 9icelag: 7:10am On Jul 13, 2016
Dino is a coward.
Politics / Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by 9icelag: 6:59am On Jul 13, 2016
In olamide's voice Dino don't come to Lasgidi again oooo. Iyawo Jagaban

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.