Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

9ja083's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9ja083's Profile / 9ja083's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 20 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrates Son Kanyechukwu's 7th Birthday by 9ja083: 3:33pm On May 15, 2019
I didn't know he was married not to talk of having a 7 yr old son!
If they have been keeping it secret, why tell us now? They should better maintain that secret till forever.
Happy birthday day son!

8 Likes

Health / Re: Lonart Manufacturers Denounces "Lonart App", Reveals How To detect Fake by 9ja083: 1:03pm On May 15, 2019
Good one. But as for me, I will avoid Lonart by all means.

This is because prevention is better than cure!
Any drug that have a duplicate of fake is a no for me!
so if someone is sick and dying u have to do all this before giving drugs. You have not seen emergency situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Culture / Re: Marry 5 Wives Or Go To Jail - Swaziland King, Mswati by 9ja083: 12:34pm On May 15, 2019
This one is busy creating overpopulation for his ppl. Over population is one of the causes of a nation's downfall.

Someone just gave a rubbish law after taking sapele weed!
Family / Re: Marry More Than Two Wives Or Face Jail Declares King Mswati Of Swaziland by 9ja083: 11:27am On May 13, 2019
Una Don hear am?
Oga King, abeg, u sure say u go give me house and pay for the marriage ceremony? But e no easy to feed 5 women plus children and their trouble.

So ppl go smoke sapele weed, sleep, wake up for de wrong side of the bed come the talk rubbish.

Africa! When will u wake up?
Others are busy doing something great and this Swaziland is busy creating over population Over population is one the greatest problems in a country.
Politics / Re: Zainab Aliyu Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia, Meet Her Parents - Photos by 9ja083: 11:04am On May 13, 2019
Welcome back dear.
Zainab Aliyu right now: "I will stay away from drugs even if I go to hospital and the Dr prescribes some drugs for me, I will run away" lipsrsealed
Politics / Re: Yoruba Group Warns Nigerians As Fulani Herdsmen Take Over South West Region by 9ja083: 10:59am On May 13, 2019
Nigerians are busy taking sides on political party and tribe instead of fighting for the good of all while politicians are busy drinking garri with their head.
Almighty God! please, who did we offend?
Help us all, out of this horrible mistake of our leaders.Amen!
One day, Nigeria will be free.
Celebrities / Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by 9ja083: 3:57pm On May 12, 2019
U mean this woman was 44yrs before her death?

Lesson : Be honest to your partner. Don't hide your past from them so that they can know how to protect u.

Had it been Attot was informed, the wedding would have been a secret wedding and no one will know who the wife is.
Ladies, be careful of the man u are dating. Money is not always everything in a relationship.
Keep a present that won't be a threat to your future.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 9ja083: 2:54pm On May 12, 2019
Adexy4us:

If its Anambra, there could be a variation in the speculated salary range given before as Standard of living in Anambra is relatively low to Lagos

stand to be corrected though

Ok that means, the salary structure u gave earlier was for Lagos State?
At least, I now have ideas. Thanks a lot.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 9ja083: 2:54pm On May 12, 2019
Adexy4us:

If its Anambra, there could be a variation in the speculated salary range given before as Standard of living in Anambra is relatively low to Lagos

stand to be corrected though

Ok that means, the salary structure u gave earlier was for Lagos State?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 9ja083: 11:43am On May 12, 2019
Tonnie2014:
at 9ja83..where do u wana locate ur sch?
wat curriculum do u wana use?
we have same vision lets link up

Anambra state
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 9ja083: 11:42am On May 12, 2019
Adexy4us:

Ideally teachers should be paid in 12 calendar months...full pay i mean.....but if you're a start up school and you really dont have the population yet, you could just pay half salary for both July and August only, provided the teachers are not involved in long break lesson else you pay them full salary plus lesson bonus in some cases.

Thank u so much. God bless u more!
Health / Re: Man Survives 32 Bullets Shot In His Head In Port Harcourt - Facebook User (Photo by 9ja083: 12:57am On May 12, 2019
The gun and bullet were made in Nigeria. those bullets must have been giving him severe headache, lack of concentration and even General body discomfort.
The 4yrs of the bullets in his head is a miracle!
His Doctors tried! that surgery is not an easy one!

1 Like

Health / Re: Man Survives 32 Bullets Shot In His Head In Port Harcourt - Facebook User (Photo by 9ja083: 12:47am On May 12, 2019
helinues:
32 bullets and the brain never scatter..

Okay tell me more

you should know it's Awka made.
Romance / Re: Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses by 9ja083: 12:44am On May 12, 2019
It's either she's avoiding pregnancy or she's is waiting for ovulation day. But from the table, it shows that she might be avoiding pregnancy for now.
another reason is that may be she's pregnant and they are yet to know.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 9ja083: 11:19pm On May 11, 2019
Adexy4us:

60-70k for degree holder entry level
35-45k for NCE

Thank U so much. Please, I will like to ask, am I suppose to pay teachers during long break? If yes, will the salary be the same or will it be reduced?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 9ja083: 1:50am On May 11, 2019
Please, I intend opening a nursery and primary school, what's the salary structure for teachers like?
Crime / Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady by 9ja083: 1:42am On May 11, 2019
If u help problem and if u no help problems upon problems! cry
Celebrities / Re: Naira Marley Reveals The Number Of Times He Has Been Arrested by 9ja083: 1:35am On May 11, 2019
I don't believe it. He said that under duress! EFCC must have made him say it in other to gain attention.
Crime / Re: Man Who Raped & Blackmailed Married Pregnant Woman In Bayelsa Caught (photos) by 9ja083: 10:33am On May 09, 2019
That's why I prefer couples been each other best friend. the man uses this as his occupation and extort money from his victims. His victims been women were so afraid to tell their husband who might end up not believing them. Who knows what those innocent women passed through.
As for me no secret between my partner and I.
Whatever I know, he knows and whatever he knows I know. This has saved me times without number.
Couples should learn to trust each other No matter what.

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by 9ja083: 12:45pm On May 08, 2019
anonimi:

Where did you get that from on Nigerian babies being strong
Did you see the name of the baby in the story?

I know it happened in U.S..
what am saying is that mama is innocent. She just Fed the child the way she feeds her grandchildren. And all the years if her life, this method never killed any child.
Here in Nigeria, when your child start selecting food, and your mother is around, she will feed the baby using that method.
The white ppl have a way the bath their babies and our mother's and granny also have their way of bathing our babies too. When I was in school, we were thought ideal way of bathing a new born. But some of us still prefer our granny's method.
Let me ask u, how many of your children did your granny or your mother cared for? u w won't like to witness it. It's been here for ages with no record of death.
Medicine made us to understand that doing it gently will make u understand when a child is in danger which is what I like and also practice.
Thank u

2 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed by 9ja083: 12:00pm On May 08, 2019
It's not her fault. It's a normal thing we see here in Nigeria and it never killed any of the children.
Nigerian babies are strong!

24 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by 9ja083: 7:04pm On May 04, 2019
May be his application for citizenship has been denied. So back to base.

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Parked His Car In Bank Premises In Edo, When He Came Out, He Saw This by 9ja083: 8:07am On May 02, 2019
jush390:
your kind of English or piggin shows that u don't have something upstairs and probably never rounded up ur secondary school.

It's only in Nigeria u will see ppl complain about English language just like u.
English is not our language so why have a problem with that.
outside Nigeria, U see ppl speak cut and join English and u won't complain. A French man also speaks wrong English, Asians also speak wrong English
ppl in the middle East also speak wrong English. If u speak wrong English in America or UK nobody looks down on u. They are just after understanding what u are trying to say.
Only in Nigeria ppl die for another man's language.
Learn your own language (mother's tongue )and be proud of.

6 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by 9ja083: 12:02am On Apr 23, 2019
She might not be over sexually active or demanding like u thought. Is her desperation in seeking for the fruit of the womb that made her look like that.
some people believe that when you engage in more sexual activities, ur chances of getting pregnant will be high.
1st, what caused her divorce from her previous marriage?
If infertility is the cause, she has to go see a Dr and they will give her guide line on how to follow.
Remember that infertility is the inability of a couple to achieve pregnancy after one to two years of having unprotected and uninterrupted sexual intercourse.
It should be looked into.
if the Dr said u are ok, what about her?
Believe me. Once she have up to 3 children all this will stop.
Mistake she made was comparing you with her exes! I hate that with passion.
Another mistake she made was not been honest at the beginning. I believe she does not want to lose u, as a result, she have to hide it from u. That is not a reason for her to deceive u.
Another mistake was having a 3rd party in your relationship.
Remember, No man will ever support someone who is not his biological child. If ur wife should report you to your mother over a something u did, ur mom will always support u. Some parents may pretend in front of their in laws but show full support to their children. that is normal among parents. That is y I will never complain anything either to my parents or to my in-laws. Unless in an extreme case which I have not seen.
That is y u have a marriage sponsor. That is y u don't involve 3rd party in your marriage.
Sit her down and talk to her. U are the man. Sort it out with her right there.
Give her sex but don't over stress yourself. If u are o.k. make her know that its enough and u won't go further.
Make her know that it marriage is not public board where anybody can come and know what's happening.
Don't allow the spirit of divorce to get into u. Or else u May keep divorcing every woman u marry. This is because no woman is perfect just as no man is perfect .
no marriage is a bed of rose. Every marriage has its own up and down.
Thank you.
Crime / Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy by 9ja083: 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
The truth is that, he ran away because he does not have complete papers.
Family / Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by 9ja083: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2019
Something must have made her to act that way.
if in her previous relationship was so bad, it could be it.
I think it can also be her nature.
maybe one of the reason why she doesn't show off is that she don't want to give others girls reasons to be attracted to her man.
A friend of mine always show of her man all the time. If her man buys new car for her, it's on media. One day she celebrated their two yrs anniversary and tagged her husband. Believe me, that was how she lost her husband. Her friends from her friend list took over the marriage .
Your wife is very cool. She is ok. Please, don't break up with her.
Don't be surprised that she has nothing to do with those abroad.
She is just a woman who protects her husband and is working so hard to get to the top without the help of anyone.
I love her kind of person. I think she's not moved by gifts. You are yet to discover what move her.
Don't ever break up with her.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers by 9ja083: 1:01am On Mar 30, 2019
What if it's one of the psychiatric patients?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery by 9ja083: 8:54am On Mar 29, 2019
Fake doctors are everywhere. Nigeria needs to wake up. If you allow this one to go free, many will die And nothing will be done about it. Before you know it, it becomes the tradition of the land.
Nobody knows who will be the next victim.
There are so many fake doctors in Nigerian and such have sent so many innocent Nigerians to uuntimely death.
you will see a doctor who will tell u that he is a cardiologist but in the actual sense he is just a sonographer.
Doctors needs to develop a committee to fish out this fake doctors.
A doctor will tell u that he is a paediatrician but in the actual sense he is not and so many children die there.
they should look into this and fish out the bad eggs.
Crime / Re: Anambra Police Parade 3 Suspects Over Humiliation Of Woman In Viral Nude Video. by 9ja083: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
All oloshos should not think that the world support oloshos.
It's only saying that what the women did is bad.
they were supposed to find out if the side chick is aware that the man in question is a married man. Internet boy friend and internet girl friend including internet oloshos be careful!
The woman would have dealt with her husband in a very coded way and not his side chick.
If u Chase this one away, what of others? He will keep looking for them.
Science/Technology / Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by 9ja083: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
This is Uzo. In the ancient days, ppl of Anambra State mould this. Especially Awka. This is what made their fore fathers Rich! Go to EZE na ukpo's compound and compare it with the oldest sculpture there.
Education / Re: How Two Kids Dressed For Their Career Day And Ask To Go Home by 9ja083: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
Na their step mother go dress them like this or the misinterpreted the information to their parents.
Romance / Re: She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her by 9ja083: 5:22am On Mar 21, 2019
Had it been she did it once and confessed, I would have said she will change. Why will she allow a man to sleep over in her house? And she is living alone!
forgive her. What I don't know is if she will change for real or play a more careful game that nobody will ever catch her.
I like ppl that can be truly honest. Such is very difficult to find. Other girls, might do worst and nobody Will ever find out not even there left hand.
Be careful with the person that exposed her. If it's a lady, she wants you in return and might be more dangerous than your GF.
forgive her watch her so closely with no trust and check for signs of true repentance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.