Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

9ja083's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9ja083's Profile / 9ja083's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 20 pages)

Food / Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by 9ja083: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2019
I saw dry fish (mangala) in my own sometime ago. Lol.
Things are getting tougher

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] by 9ja083: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
My neighbor gave birth to triplets (2 boys and 1 girl) after 6 yrs of marriage
Crime / Re: Jamel Nwokoye: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Attempted Rape, Assault (Photo) by 9ja083: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
See the stupid idiot That just gave us a problematic headache. Now other cheap countries will giving us both objective and subjective view.
Rubbish!
Car Talk / Re: 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Recalled Due To Dim Brake Lights by 9ja083: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
Arthur Eze na nkpo of Anambra State. Hope u are aware of this information?
Send yours back!
Crime / Re: Here Are Videos That Are NOT From The Xenophobic Attacks by 9ja083: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
These ppl are just looking for excuses. U.S. gonna deal with SA.
they have to pay for their sins.
What about the stupid ones bragging over their stupid act online?
Politics / Re: Nigeria Offers Free Air Peace To Airlift Nigerians In S/africa From Friday by 9ja083: 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is a good move. I pray they all come back in peace.
Car Talk / Re: Keke Napep With Padlocked 3 Tyres, Causes A Stir In Warri (Photos) by 9ja083: 2:06am On Aug 19, 2019
He did this to prevent tax collectors from bursting his tires. grin
Car Talk / Re: The ₦3.3 Billion Centodieci: The Most Powerful Bugatti Hypercar Yet by 9ja083: 2:14am On Aug 17, 2019
This car can't be in Nigeria.
Why?
This is due to Very bad road network in Nigeria.
It will just be, one week big trouble. The parts are not even here.
Politics / Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by 9ja083: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2019
Rubbish! Why can't she buy school bus to encourage others and at the same time solve the problem at hand.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Governor Zulum Visits Borno Hospitals, No Doctors by 9ja083: 2:00am On Jul 31, 2019
MOVIC6:
What is Nigeria not telling us..
Who are bokoharam
Who are Fulani herdmens gunmen
Who are these bandits
Are the not living among men
Are they spirits

Who are their sponsors?
Our leaders don't want to mention them. They are also afraid of their sponsors too.
Celebrities / Re: Charles Uwagbai And Eki Nina Wedding Photos by 9ja083: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
They are beautiful.
I like their brown skin.
congratulations! Enjoy!
Celebrities / Re: Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) by 9ja083: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Where’s the baby?

He is the one that snapped this pictures. grin
Romance / Re: Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex by 9ja083: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2019
May be the person that recorded this is closely related to the person in the video.
someone caught his or spouse cheating. (Reasons for late night work)

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by 9ja083: 6:51am On Jul 20, 2019
U met her when she was newly diagnosed of ?HIV. U helped her to overcome her fears. U gave her hope when she has none. She told u this because she trust u and sees u different from other guys. She will open up to u in near feature.
Just maintain friendship don't include sex.
There are many ppl with HIV but they don't know. Some find out during wedding plan while others may find out when the fall sick and needs medical care.
make sure u know the status of ur patner or better still, abstain till u get married it won't kill you. Keep been nice to her. Respect her privacy. Don't go and start telling ppl she's this and that. With time, she will let u go. And she will understand. Keep been nice to her.

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her by 9ja083: 6:24am On Jul 20, 2019
May be she was raped or sexually abused at a younger age or she witnessed something like that or the men she dated in past treated her badly even after giving them her body freely. These are few things that can make a young woman hate sex.
it could be that she was circumcised may be 3rd degree or something Which might make her have pain when having sex.

See a psychologist and or a gyneacologist

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 48th Birthday Today (photos) by 9ja083: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2019
SocialJustice:
Let her have just one baby, she'll grow old to her age.

She has one already.
Celebrities / Re: Korrra Obida Dean Post First Pictures With Baby In Hollywood by 9ja083: 3:53am On Jul 19, 2019
Wow! She looks great.
Politics / Re: Slapping Senator And Death Of His Wife by 9ja083: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2019
I knew it that senator Elisha Albor or whatever is his name, must be a terrible person.
I wonder if they will listen to u dear.
Sports / Re: Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant by 9ja083: 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
simonlee:
And we've been jumping off third mainland bridge for nothing?

I know this children. They are triplet and u won't recognize them now. Lol
Crime / Re: Major General Atolagbe Sacked For Arresting Plateau State Fulani Herdsmen - FFK by 9ja083: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
I told u, federal government knows the sponsor of Boko Haram. They just sent the soldiers to die. They should find their sponsors and get them arrested that will be the end of boko Haram.
This is evidence that they know exactly what they are doing.
Family / Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by 9ja083: 1:01am On Jul 03, 2019
Pat081:
Lol, send mama to market or ask her to take the children to school b4 she cum back u re done with two or more arounds

Na that one de sweet pass. grin grin cheesy
it will like the very beginning when u de do hide and seek stuff. Lol

1 Like

Romance / Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by 9ja083: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2019
Maybe the couple's homeless. So no opportunity even at night. U know as conji de do
Politics / Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by 9ja083: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2019
When it comes to giving appointments, south east and south- south are no match. When it comes to construction or development or infrastructural development, They are no match.
In fact, u called them 5% and u will give them 5%.
So na to bring killers to their door step be de 5% u wan give them.
Abeg carry go. They don't need it. We don't need it. Embrace morden agriculture.

1 Like

Health / Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by 9ja083: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
She de do Mouth Action with cucumber. grin grin
Health / Re: Fake Doctor Performed Over 500 Surgeries & Caused 46 Deaths Before Arrest- DSS by 9ja083: 12:24am On Jun 22, 2019
udomoh:
It is part of the patients bill of rights introduced by Osinbajo in 2018. Patients now have rights to ask for doctors qualifications even before consultations.

Know your rights.

They should organise an association that will be responsible for checking all private clinics in Nigeria. Millions of fake Dr are in Nigeria.
Those that claim they studied abroad should also be looked into seriously.
Education / Re: How I Almost Ruined My Life Academically!!! by 9ja083: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2019
This is a good decision. A cousin of mine dropped out from school because 5 of his siblings are yet to be employed.
He moved to business. He became a laughing stock and relatives were calling him all sort of names. But now, the young boy is doing well and he even have a car. His younger brother is considering joining his businesses instead of going for youth service. It all depends my dear.
Every one of us have our destiny.
You are called to be a lab scientist. Good Luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Make Fresh Demands From FG, Northern Governors by 9ja083: 12:17am On Jun 19, 2019
festacman:
I totally agree with this suggestion. I think it is a brilliant one. It sounds forward-looking and developmental enough for both Federal and state governments to adopt and implement. First, it will solve security problems as extension officers will hear herdmen complaints first-hand and timely to initiate immediate resolution. Second, it will increase livestock production, create employment, expand meat production and boost foreign exchange earnings.

However, the only problem is that it is coming from a Fulani group that is more sensible than Miyetti Allah, which is actually the troublesome group. Will adopting this idea restore corporate sanity and remove bloodletting tendency from Miyetti Allah? If the answer is positive then we can shout "Eureka!", knowing we will soon sleep with two eyes closed.

This is true. Nigerians won't look in that direction. They will see it as opportunities to loot more money. Minister for Agriculture should handle that. A department in ministry of Agriculture should be responsible for that.
Family / Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by 9ja083: 12:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Very simple. Call her ( sister in law ) to order. Do that in front of your wife. And be very serious. Look her the eyes and tell her to stop bad dressing in this house. And you won't accept it in this house again.
Make your wife know that any visitors coming to stay with u should learn decent dressing code or else they should never come to your house. U are the man. Man up guy. That's y u are the head of the family. No de look person face. Who face help?
May be its a trap. All the same, be serious. Talk to your wife and talk to the girl to stop indecent dressing. Believe you me, she will change or she will leave the house. Shame won't let her be in that house especially if she have bad intention.
case close.

1 Like

Health / Re: Any Medical Professional Should Explain This Transvaginal U/S Scan, Please by 9ja083: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Decidual reaction is a functional change that occurs in the uterine endometrium in preparation for pregnancy or during pregnancy

The impression of the scan means, that the uterus, ovaries, and adnexae are normal. No abnormalities were seen.

No cyesis (pregnancy) was seen during scan >>> this does not mean your wife is not pregnant.

The pregnancy could be below four weeks that is why it's not yet visualized on scan.

[b]TVS can see pregnancy at 4weeks

while Transabdominal scan can detect pregnancy at 5weeks.

Your wife should rescan in the next two weeks.

Oga your wife is pregnant, just relax and repeat the scan in 2weeks.

By then a gestational sac should be present in the uterus and probably a fetal pole.

ANOTHER QUESTION I WANT TO ASK YOU

Was there any time she bled or spotted??

because even after a miscarriage has occurred, a pregnancy test will still be showing positive.

But to my best knowledge, if there was no miscarriage and the test is positive, she is pregnant.

Exactly!
U just said my mind.
Crime / Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by 9ja083: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
What if the story is the other way round? What if he was the one that pressured the disease?
What if he is the main cultist?
More investigation please.

1 Like

Family / Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by 9ja083: 7:25am On Jun 02, 2019
Have u check her health status? She might be hidding something and uses this as an excuse. Am just asking o!
Romance / Re: I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It by 9ja083: 2:46am On May 30, 2019
Look for something busy that will occupy ur mind at all time.
tell me. If a criminal should be after ur life, will u have time to masturbate?
My friend use ur masturbating spirit and hustle for money in a legitimate way. Don't be surprise, uwill be richer than Dangote.

38 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.