Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

9ja083's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9ja083's Profile / 9ja083's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

Health / Re: 315 New COVID-19 Cases, 81 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 8 - (1704 Tested) by 9ja083: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Investnow2017:

Where is the report that says that Kano discharged 222 patients yesterday? Any link please.

www.nairaland.com/5912244/jigawa-discharges-222-covid-19-patients
Health / Re: 315 New COVID-19 Cases, 81 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 8 - (1704 Tested) by 9ja083: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Investnow2017:

Where is the report that says that Kano discharged 222 patients yesterday? Any link please.

Check lindaikejiblog. It's there in her yesterday's news.
Sorry it's Jigawa state not Kano.
Health / Re: 315 New COVID-19 Cases, 81 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 8 - (1704 Tested) by 9ja083: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
81 discharge? When Kano discharged 222 patients. Nigeria! Nigeria!! Keep the game high.
Sports / Re: 5 Most Handsome Young Footballers by 9ja083: 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
When u bring the one way fine pass Jagaban, let me know. grin
Health / Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by 9ja083: 8:55am On May 30, 2020
Saintinoo:

If we should go by that then the number of discharge for 29th of May will be close to 300, so experts will assume we are making success, NCDC and PTF don't want that, they don't want to stop cashing out yet.

Coro numbers in Nigeria na scam.

The you are ignorant crew should come, i'm waiting for them.
Ok thanks.
Health / Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by 9ja083: 12:41am On May 30, 2020
This is so confusing. Early report from Nairaland shows that Borno discharged 135 covid 19 patients today. This is different from Lagos and other states discharge.
Yet NCDC is telling us that it's 109 patients that were discharged.
Can som1 please explain this?
Politics / Re: Hadiza El-Rufai: I'm Married To A Governor; I'm Not Part Of Government by 9ja083: 10:36am On May 29, 2020
U are not part of the government but u use government cars, security, house and even spend government money. The food u eat is also from government money.
This family have no regards for the life of Kaduna ppl. I pity those that voted ur husband. U all are the same

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by 9ja083: 12:13pm On May 27, 2020
He is coming to request for sex of which he will still dump u immediately after that.
Go and check your health status 1st before saying thank you.
Family / Re: Why Children Of Strict Parents Turn Out To Be Worse by 9ja083: 5:18pm On May 25, 2020
U lived the way u choose. Nothing like your parents been strict on you made u do that. Been strict can make u change ur style of dressing but not to this extent.
What u did was actually your choice!
Properties / Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by 9ja083: 8:05am On May 24, 2020
U said she's a single mother. What happened to her child at the time of her death? Maybe she's trying to pass information about her child.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Calling Uzodinma ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Is Derogatory – Imo Elders Warn by 9ja083: 11:16am On May 21, 2020
He is a supreme court's governor.
They added the money Rochas spent during his administration to Emeka's own.
Emeka didn't start from January so why add from January?
These are Elders must have been bribed. That was how the supreme court's governor compensated the house of assembly with SUV for doing as he wanted. That is after accusing Emeka falsely. The same governor have not paid workers their salaries and when a journalist complained, he sacked her.
We all know what's going on Mr. Supreme court's governor!

3 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by 9ja083: 9:01am On May 21, 2020
My wife has been teaching my kids all this while and she even bought all the textbooks needed from the market.
And I always advise my friends to pay private teachers if they can't teach their children.

1 Like

Family / Re: My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help! by 9ja083: 2:58am On May 19, 2020
adontcare:
I rest my case
I hope u have not killed your parents over the mistake u committed and refused to accept?
Ppl like u abandon their parents over irrelevant issues simply because of religion or "pastor said"
Please u need a psychologist!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by 9ja083: 2:34am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
This is not the issue of Manning up, you don't know what I am experiencing. she gives me time table for sex. is not like I am demanding. the last time I slept with is over three weeks ago. I have talked with her. Her younger sister have talked with her, she is to adamant.

Was she like this before the pregnancy?
You can't be having regular sex while being pregnant. Do u know it can cause bleeding in pregnancy which cab lead to miscarriage? Try to understand that when a woman is pregnant, u don't have sex all the time especially during the 1st trimester ( 1st three months).
Health / Re: 2 COVID-19 Patients Discharged In Imo Today by 9ja083: 3:04am On May 17, 2020
NJPot:
Hope the hopeless uzodimgba would not bring more alamajiris to Imo State to spread more covid in Imo.

He is already doing that
Politics / Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by 9ja083: 12:36am On May 17, 2020
While imo government is busy playing 419 game with the imo journalists!
Career / Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by 9ja083: 12:32am On May 17, 2020
And the same Imo govt spent so much buying cars for house of assembly ppl. Stupidity of the highest other!

1 Like

Career / Re: Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association by 9ja083: 10:58am On May 16, 2020
What she did is completely against nursing code of ethics.

1 Like

Health / Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by 9ja083: 10:54pm On May 12, 2020
Have u tried an urologist? Go to a government hospital, ask for an urologist or a gynecologist. I prefer urologist to handle ur case..
It's well.
Romance / Re: I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed by 9ja083: 12:00pm On May 12, 2020
She can breastfeed her new baby without infecting the child. She has to go to missionary hospitals or govt hospital or the hospital were she collects her medications for follow up.
They will give her medications to help prevent mother to child transmission and after delivery delivery, they will ask her to choose between breastfeeding and giving artificial milk.
But they will still give her medications for the newborn and monitor the baby for 2yrs. Your baby will still be HIV negative if u play ur role well.

1 Like

Travel / Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by 9ja083: 10:18am On May 12, 2020
These are pepper sellers. They are not Almaraji as u tag them. They base in ogun State but goes from time to time to buy pepper, cucumber, carrots, etc.
Health / Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by 9ja083: 11:39pm On May 07, 2020
DECENCY3:
This is seriously serious.

Lagos number keeps increasing as if they have a Target to hit. Lord please heal our land.

Abuja!!! This is good news

May be the lab scientists are on strike! Or the COVID kit finished unexpectedly and they don't have to announce it.� Remember Kano. Let's hope for the best and be positive this time.

3 Likes

Family / Re: Time To Divorce My Wife? by 9ja083: 6:01pm On May 05, 2020
Are u sure she's not doing this with intention to avoid sex from u? And she will keep doing this till she's ready for sex. Most women that hate sex will likely behave like this just to avoid sex.
Since you said she does that to everyone around her, it means it's a mental case. Ppl in psychology should help us here. Her I D OR Ego is high.
Tell her that if she does not change for the better, you will divorce her.
Then if she repeat it again, make her leave even if it's for 2 weeks. It will serve as a warning to her.
Health / Re: COVID-19: Goat, Sheep, Pawpaw Test Positive In Tanzania. President Orders Probe by 9ja083: 11:12am On May 04, 2020
Gjrich:

This is an indication that most test kits supplied to Africa are not working properly

Or the kit is already contaminated!

2 Likes

Family / Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by 9ja083: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:
Married women who who experienced this, please advice me. I am getting tired

I experienced it. But I enjoy every beat of it. grin
Politics / Re: Nigeria Coronavirus Case Count Cross 1200 With Total Of 40 Deaths by 9ja083: 12:54am On Apr 27, 2020
This is horrible! How sure are we the the test kit is not contaminated with the virus? Have Nigeria ever access or check the kit from China to find out how good or contaminated they were before use? Just like other countries.
How sure are we that there's no COVID 19 politics in this result? At least, one gov was demanding 15billion from Federal government because of COVID 19. And after a while he said the test kit is not available so centers have to stop collecting samples. Just for the money!
May be other states have joined the group just to get more money.
Nigeria and bad leaders are like 5 & 6
May the Almighty protect every Nigerian!
Politics / Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by 9ja083: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
No social distance. I thought they were supposed to burn his corpse? Nigeria ! Nigeria!!
Politics / Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by 9ja083: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2020
I knew it. She has been right all this while. I thought the Chinese doctors were here to treat Anna Kyri. But he died before the Chinese doctors will come out from quarantine.
Family / Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by 9ja083: 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
It's childbirth. Her uterus haven't healed completely. It takes 6 months for her body to be fully healed yet she's expect to start having another baby after 1yr and 3months.
At 7 months pregnant, some women do have pressure pain. This pain affects mostly their pelvic floor muscles which in turn affects the vagina area. It makes sex unbearable for for some. So I think that might be why she wasn't in the mood for sex.
She's not seeing anyone like ppl here are wrongly telling u.
She might be afraid of getting pregnant again. Especially if she passed through the eye of a needle during this.
Talk to her. And hear her out.
Take her to see a family planning service to help out.

5 Likes

Romance / Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by 9ja083: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
How sure are u that the pregnancy was not cooked up?
You aborted the pregnancy and it cost u a lot of money.
She called back for more money for cleansing. grin 419.
She didn't visit any native doctor not to talk of her father took her there. It's just a psych!
She will still call again for more money.
The pregnancy was to know if u will marry her.
Since that one failed, she got angry with your decision and decided to get back at u.
I won't be surprise if her parents does not know about this.
She knows that u don't want your mom to know about the pregnancy. So she's using it against u.
Put small fear in her by calling her and cry seriously that u did HIV TEST and it's positive. She go cry tire.lol all na format!

SOLUTIONS
Expose yourself by yourself.
Start by telling her that u don't believe in native doctor of a thing. This time stand on this.
Tell your family members what u did and apologize with a sincere heart that u won't go back to that again.
Take your family member to her house and apologize. The surprise package u will see is that nobody in her family is aware of this.
Then everything will end in praise.
Crime / Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by 9ja083: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2020
The woman accused him because he didn't pay after service. To me, he never rapped her. Rather he played her. Out of pain, she added the above and called it rape so as to make him feel the pain.

2 Likes

Health / Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 288. 7 Deaths. 51 Discharged by 9ja083: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
I strongly believe that the Chinese doctors were here to treat Abba Kyri.
I noticed that they discharge ppl in the morning and admit more in the evening.
Today Lagos State discharge 7 patients in the morning and just this evening 13 have been admitted.
We are expecting the number to reduce not increase. Or are they adding business to it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.