Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

9ja083's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9ja083's Profile / 9ja083's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

Politics / Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by 9ja083: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Happy birthday to you GRV. Wishing you the best of ur new age
They said he is not Yoruba, but he is from Lagos, The present Lasgos state governor is not from Lagos, Jagaban is not from Lagos Osibanjo is not from Lagos in fact, most ppl that ruled Lagos are not from Lagos State but from neighboring states.
Politics / Re: APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" by 9ja083: 9:16am On Mar 07, 2023
leisuretym:
All Yorubas who didn’t vote last time should come out, Igbos are out to take Lagos, we don’t want Nkechi as our First Lady in Lagos, we don’t want Chinedu as our governor in yorubaland .

Don’t be a slave to Chinedu in Lagos , they have displayed so much hatred toward the Yoruba race in the past few two years, at the highest level in the past weeks.

They are tribalist bigots of the highest order.

Yoruba Ronu ooo

Hope u said Yoruba Ronu when youths are being converted to agberos, health system are so poor that he choose UK 🇬🇧 the only tax that can help to improve economy is being stolen on daily basis despite not in office, have 80% control over Lagos income without asking how are Lagosians coping with all he has stolen from them. A simple agbero have more rights than a graduate in Lagos including u.
The youth should learn to vote out incompetent leaders. By so doing, every politician will learn to do a great work so as to please ppl and earn their vote.
Move towards a great nation. More over, he is a complete Yoruba man. Just that his mother is Ibo origin. I see nothing in that. Adeleke’s mother is ibo and he is Yoruba.
Family / Re: My Wife Takes More Instructions From My Mom Than Me by 9ja083: 6:57am On Feb 08, 2023
Saintmary:

Take some time before you apologize to your mother with gifts.

What you did was right, a man is the leader of his home, Grandma should understand and respect your position

As for your wife, she is very wrong to discuss your private matters with your Mom, a mature woman will know how to balance things, so, give her stern warning before you let the matter go.

You have done no wrong here except for your heated argument with your Mom.

There are men that can’t keep secret. They will tell their wife not to tell mother anything but they will still be the one to run to her and to discuss everything as usual there by making the wife look stupid.
Family / Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by 9ja083: 4:49am On Jan 12, 2023
Use kissing to replace the breast sucking
Crime / Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by 9ja083: 12:11am On Dec 31, 2022
Don’t spend the money. It might be some1 that has been owning u. My dear, that was what happened to me. The worst of it is that the money came with no name just numbers. The person didn’t call. It was some days later that he called to notify me of the money.
Be careful. Just hold on.
Family / Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by 9ja083: 1:38am On Nov 29, 2022
Naira20:
The useless girl called her mother would be somewhere o.

Tomorrow, she'd come out to start telling yeye stories with crocodile tears.

Some naïve people too would say every mother is blablabla.

Being kind or good is not gender based.
Being a woman doesn't make you kinder.

The little girl’s real mother has a mental breakdown.
Health / Re: Abuja Woman Commits Suicide, Corpse, Baby Found In Bush by 9ja083: 12:25am On Nov 24, 2022
There’s more to this. How can a woman carry her baby to the bush just to kill her self without adding the baby to her journey? And she didn’t handle the child over to someone whom she believed can take care of her child?
This story is not straight. Ppl who commit such, usually write a letter. She just died and left the baby to die in a very painful way.
Sports / Re: Argentina Vs Saudi Arabia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 2) On 22nd Nov 2022 by 9ja083: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2022
Argentina �� go win � for sure
Religion / Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by 9ja083: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Phone. Am trying to stop.
Politics / Re: Can Tinubu’s $460,000 ‘settlement’ In Drug Trafficking Case Disqualify Him? by 9ja083: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2022
U should know that in �� Nigeria, money can stop nonsense
Family / Re: Married, But Living As Single by 9ja083: 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Please and please, u are the cause of the family problems not your adorable wife! U have time to listen to very fake people and they keep on deceiving you. They accused her wrongly and u expect her to go back there? Ur wife made a very big mistake. She’s supposed to go there with police and arrest that idiot and make a lot of money from it. Imagine nonsense and ingredients. The same idiot will tell your wife that u want to use her for money ritual. Then ur eye go clear
Family / Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by 9ja083: 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Cleveraustine01:

Madam go to blessed chapel and pray for your husband,what is happening is not ordinary. give me your number I will direct you to a powerful man of God who can rescue your marriage

There’s nothing to pray for. Will u also tell a man to go pray for his serial irresponsible cheating wife? Of course NO! So let her leave the marriage. I hate an irresponsible person who doesn’t value his or her family
Family / Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by 9ja083: 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Such a man does not deserve u one beat. Those of u supporting her husband, will u also support a woman who committed the same offense?
My dear, please go ahead and move on. But bear it in mind that men out there might have heavyweight STD. Just be careful with all. May be he already have STD and that is why he is cheating. At least I have seen someone that was doing that. Go ahead and invest more u will be a great winner.
He is spending ur money because he is not the one that worked for it. I believe in a woman supporting her man.
By the way, a lot of men do support their wife but I have never seen a man who support his wife financially, emotionally and in all way good and yet accept and support a SERIAL cheating wife who got pregnant for another man while legally married to him and under his roof.
Am not comparing you. What am trying to say is that, it’s better two of u separate because he would have done more than that if he should be in ur shoes.
Family / Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by 9ja083: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Tayorshd2:

God bless you cos some women too are coarsive at home and that's why I think or fell like we need to hear from the side story of the kan too ..

So we can have a good conclusion on this matter
Would you have said this if it was the wife that has been a serial cheat and got pregnant for another man while legally married to her husband?
Family / Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by 9ja083: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

1. You be worwor mgbeke
2. Thought you women claim to be good advisers? grin grin
3. You need a big prick to calm you down this period

DM me.

U are very rude! That’s not how to do things
Autos / Re: RAV4 2013 For Sale by 9ja083: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2022
This beautiful car came straight from Canada �� and nothing has been removed and was added. Everything is follow come.
Unfortunately I have to sell according to dollar rate
Autos / Re: RAV4 2013 For Sale by 9ja083: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2022
Everything is intact

Autos / Re: RAV4 2013 For Sale by 9ja083: 7:12am On Aug 24, 2022
When pricing, remember that dollar rate is high which added the clearing price. It’s still negotiable

Autos / Re: RAV4 2013 For Sale by 9ja083: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2022
Direct from Canada

Education / Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by 9ja083: 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
What about the withheld results?
when is it expected to be out?
Does the withheld result also have chat?
Autos / Re: RAV4 2013 For Sale by 9ja083: 8:21am On Aug 22, 2022
Very clean car and accident free

Autos / Re: RAV4 2013 For Sale by 9ja083: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
The car is foreign used (Canada) .
It’s clean and direct
Autos / RAV4 2013 For Sale by 9ja083: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
Direct Tokumbo
For sale
Vehicle: RAV4
Model: 2013
It’s automatic.
Price: 11 million and it’s negotiable

Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by 9ja083: 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
For sale: Direct Tokumbo RAV4
Model: 2013
Price: 11 million and it negotiable

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 9ja083: 8:41am On Jul 22, 2022
For sale
All are negotiable
All are fairly used items and are Functional
Phone number: 07032340075
Baby care seat: 40k
Baby car seat for newborn: 40k
Baby stroller:25k
Dining seat: 30k (sold)

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 9ja083: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Baby car seat 40k
Baby stroller 25k
Dining seat 30k
Sanyo LCD TV 32 inches 40k
Phone number: 07032340075
All are fairly used items and are in good condition

Politics / Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by 9ja083: 10:47am On May 14, 2022
Any god that can’t defend himself or fight for himself to me is no god. There are so many times Muslims insults Christain religion including insulting Jesus Christ yet no Christain ever killed a Muslim or burned for blasphemy or whatever u call it.
Religion is one of Nigerian’s problems
Family / Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by 9ja083: 6:05am On Dec 14, 2021
First of all, Omugwu or post natal care has to be done by your wife’s mother that is your mother-Inlaw. Reason is that she’s the person that can tolerate her daughter and still give her the adequate care she and her baby needs.
Omugwu is not time of relaxation. Her mother have to do hot water massage, cook for daughter and still take care of her baby.
Your mom came and spent 2weeks and still made that two weeks to be horrible for her. I see nothing wrong in eating refrigerated foods. As far as the refrigerated food is not spoiled, there’s nothing wrong in warming it up before eating it. She even went on to tell u that her mom eat the same way. This indicates that she sees nothing wrong in that.
I am sure that’s how u all have been doing it for long and nothing has happened to anyone of u. Well, it’s like cooking gas is free in your area.
You are not supposed to raise your hand on your wife! What u did shows that you have anger issues which is one of the signs of poor mental health.
Meet a psychiatrist for help.
Nobody says u should hate your mother. But correct her when she’s wrong and makes a wrong decision.
You and your wife are not supposed to live close to your family house or mother’s house. Your mom, is not supposed to interfere in your family or marriage affairs. It’s supposed to be between u and your wife!
One day, your mother will need help and ur wife will try her very best to avoid been involved even when she has the solution to your mother’s problem just to prevent her problems. Mark it somewhere, your wife will never forget this.
No body knows the feature.
Tackle family issues intelligently and correct anyone that is wrong in a sensible manner irrespective of who the person is to you.

3 Likes

Education / Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by 9ja083: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
This child was forced to drink a poisonous substance and was beaten badly which lead to internal bleeding

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by 9ja083: 7:32am On Oct 14, 2021
megastu:
Including being with your spouse?

Did you use an immigration lawyer for your appeal? what were the grounds for refusal? Dont give up to be with your spouse? Is she a Canadian Citizen or a Nigerian?
I didn’t use immigration lawyer. My husband is a Canadian citizen.
I have forgotten about it. I don’t think I will go back to reapply
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by 9ja083: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2021
obilec:

I heard spousal sponsorship hardly gets rejected, so this is shocking. I saw on other threads that one can request your notes to see the issues raised, if it applies to this application type, why not do so?
Were you given medical request and what was your timeline?

I was not given any medical request. I have decided to forfeit anything that have to do with traveling to Canada for now.
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by 9ja083: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Funjay:
This is serious ooo. So sorry to hear this. Did you do interview before you were rejected? I am guessing you did everything online.
You can raise a webform to remind them of your pending appeal request. COVID 19 really caused a lot of delay and backlogs.

Has anyone ever attended interview during their Canada spousal sponsorship application? How is the experience like? please share if you have ever being interviewed and how long after that before you got a feedback.

Thanks

They have replied and rejected my application as usual. They still said I didn’t provide enough evidence that shows that my marriage is genuine and continuous. I don’t think I will have the mind to reapply again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.