Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

9ja4show's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9ja4show's Profile / 9ja4show's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by 9ja4show: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2018
Blackteeth:
Who is Adesua Etomi and who is Linda Ejiofor? Not everyone knows their faces.

Anyway, there is a lucrative online business that is up for sale, interested buyers should WhatsApp 07013560508

Not everyone will buy whatever online buisness you are selling
Phones / Re: Beware Of Jumia And Their Fraudulent Ways by 9ja4show: 4:00am On Jun 28, 2018
Konga is still the best, I had same issues, they even refused to come get the item, I just decided to get a new one! , Their delivery men is the worse , they can decide to keep your item without calling & claim you didn't pick up calls ,The only problem with konga is their return policy, you have to drop it off at their office .

1 Like

Family / Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by 9ja4show: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2018
Tinalex:
Men do worse, and the bitter pill is making women rebellious on a large scale. I keep telling women, don't get married thinking he won't cheat cos he will, but when he does cheat also but don't let him know. There is nothing as sweet as squaring!!! As for this man, I say thank God for his life. No more men eating their cake and having it, cheating is now prone to both gender.

you came into this world as a mistake.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by 9ja4show: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2018
namet:
If you can build and test nuclear bombs then you are not an empty brain.

Besides, North Korea is not a shi.thole, as their presidential palace doesn't use generators to pump toilet flushing boreholes.

So, this idea that it is only the US that can poison somebody, when in fact North Korea is equally advanced exposes how inferiority complex has destroyed the average Nigerian mind.

What a disgrace!

exactly bro, they think its Hollywood action movies , america knows they can't go to war with NK.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by 9ja4show: 9:31am On Jun 13, 2018
You guys over rate America too much, i am sure nuclear weapons were on standby in NK before he traveled out , in case anything happens to him

this is 2018, America can't win any war if it happens , it will only end the world.

3 Likes

Travel / Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by 9ja4show: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2018
princepee:
There should compit with danfo, and let the commutes make their choice... Because even the Brt is not enough, some still prefer danfo because it's always available.

in major cities across the world, taxis are mostly used, development has to take place, even though i don't live in lagos, i like this....tired of that mad traffic
Business / Lease Home Appliance & Furniture by 9ja4show: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Need something new for your home? Shop for discounted home appliances and furniture and Pay in installments same as cash payment with our flexible BUY NOW & PAY LATER option.

If we don't have what you need? You can always get it from our approved online merchants, No hidden fee, buy your favourite items same as market price and pay back in 3-6Months.

Visit www.creditwalletng.com for more info or Call 07057979702 , our lease agent will be glad to assist you.
Celebrities / Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by 9ja4show: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2018
Nigerians will never learn, draft up a contract with any artist before any show.

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Maleke Moye Idowu Sues 9mobile For N500 Million by 9ja4show: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
The staff of 9mobile who suggested the song should start dusting his CV or just kukuma resign with your hand
Family / Re: Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos by 9ja4show: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2018
Say No to violence , women should also stop standing up to men, most women don't want to cook these days because they think it makes them a slave !! ,Stop telling him" you must kill me today" , if he is not doing his responsibility as a man, go to your family and talk to them

1 Like

Business / Re: OLX Shuts Down Office In Nigeria by 9ja4show: 9:11am On Feb 07, 2018
Now Konga has been sold to a foreign company, are there no buisness men that can buy it here?? You see these Indians and Chinese people , they see the good in Nigeria more than it's citizens..wake up Nigerians

1 Like

Family / Re: Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago by 9ja4show: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mbaise people that are wicked , plus this ? Na force to marry?
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by 9ja4show: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2017
mentorandfriend:

Is that what you were taught?

They are all illiterate & fools in uniform

2 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by 9ja4show: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Fools in the military, u want to shoot her? Because u have gun? Idiot.... U will beat up any woman with you maybe that's why she has been sleeping around

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by 9ja4show: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2017
janellemonae:
Tboss and her sister though. I thought they were from a rich home.
They were all over instagram begging nigerians to go and click for her sisters painting to win this award. Lol!

The problem with youth in this country is that every achievement is all about money, you think DJ cuppy doesn't have all the money she needs?

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by 9ja4show: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2017
Bolustical:
Watch out as some people who want to leave Nigeria jostle for a job in a refinery owned by the so much hated Aboki and situated in a brown roof Republic.

Hypos!

The refinery is a private one, so dangote can decide whoever he wants to put there, get over the hate, Nigeria is still one until otherwise, stop spreading hate bro, even though I don't like biafra, they are still our brothers

20 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by 9ja4show: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
NEVER REVEAL EVERYTHING TO A WOMAN
Celebrities / Re: Sophia Momodu Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun: “I Don’t Understand How He Died In A Car!” by 9ja4show: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
emeijeh:
Can't they just call this gal Sophia without adding Davido's baby mama?

This nairaland sef!

She is irrelevant without davido

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: TSTV Decoder Picture by 9ja4show: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Let them grow Nigerians, can you remember dstv first decoder? It was worse
Crime / Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) by 9ja4show: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2017
Wisedove:
I still don't know the reason why this guy is been taking to church For what exactly ? Do you think you can just out the mind of a determined hustler out of his hustle all in the name of religion?

Nonsense of the highest order, they are even displaying themselves on social media not knowing they are putting their life at stake.

Another uZobulu attack in the making.

You don't apply law all the time, even the police knows this

1 Like

Business / Re: Jumia Moves Farther From Profit, Posts USD 61 Million Loss In Six Months by 9ja4show: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2017
Why won't they lose? When you order things online, their delivery guy's will be acting like they are part of jumia board members, they are the ones killing the business
Business / Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by 9ja4show: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2017
femadesh:

Bro, you're looking for free 100k

Just keep your info to yourself wink wink

Lol
Politics / Re: Early Morning Rain Threatening LG Election In Lagos, As Flood Takes Over (VIDEO) by 9ja4show: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
Britain4:
my bros you try but you will ashamed your comment

It's true, will igbos allow other tribe in contest in enugu
Career / Re: Quitting My Lucrative Job For A Degree In Canada by 9ja4show: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2017
Then u will come back to get how much job? 1million ?

1 Like

Investment / Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by 9ja4show: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Why are Nigerians so crazy about Ponzi?

Becos it's the only profitable thing right now since the government has failed Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by 9ja4show: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2017
Kids giving birth to a kid
Investment / Re: Mmm Accounts For Sale!! by 9ja4show: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
Remix10:
Only two remaining....80k for 40k and 48k for 20k...Hurry,negotiation is allowed...check my signature

So someone will buy it and change the account details? So that he could be easily banned?
Celebrities / Re: Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) by 9ja4show: 10:17am On Jul 14, 2017
Because he is half Yoruba and half igbo, nobody is screaming today... I am proud you guys

1 Like

Career / Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by 9ja4show: 8:00am On Jul 14, 2017
Sugarcious:
Pot calling kettle black.
This is the highest level of incompetence. You can't go on social media and point out the faults of a fellow officer. You've disciplinary bodies to report to.
You can never see a military man do this. No matter what happens you're supposed to keep certain information underground.

They are all fu*cked up
Romance / Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by 9ja4show: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Must you tag her with a tribe, can't you just say a Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.