Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

"My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" (57063 Views)

My Wife Secretly Told Her Friends I Was Loser. Now What? / How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by ladygudhead(f): 7:41am On Jun 14, 2018
CSTR1003:
His chi is very much awake.

In most cases in Nigeria, the guy never survives.
He would have eaten the poison.
My thoughts too. When i read that part, my prayer was "Dear Lord,whenever i'm in danger may your angels never be too buzy for my sake".
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by SURElee(f): 7:42am On Jun 14, 2018
Omo! That woman na big disgrace to womanhood. Chai! Im happy she ended up losing both ways, like fowl na she use her own feet scatter the blessings wey God give her.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by diamond81: 7:43am On Jun 14, 2018
Men are equally very useless, a man can have a wife in his house and have another without the knowledge of his wife elsewhere, u can never know the true number of his children till after his death. A man will bring infection from outside, be treating it secretly without the knowledge of his wife, that is why married women are being advised to do medical test regularly. Doris Simeon's husband is a good example of man's wickedness to women, what of men that rape children all over the place including their daughters. Men are evil, its quite unfortunate that this happened to this man . People can be wicked irrespective of their gender, its not restricted to a particular sex, we need the grace of God everyday in our lives.

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by MrBachelor: 7:57am On Jun 14, 2018
omooba969:

Don't be scared, there's that rare gem out there. smiley

That's true. But how do one find them? It's like searching for a needle in a haystack.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by sodeide2013: 7:59am On Jun 14, 2018
Confirm the paternity of the children
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by noble2faith(m): 8:02am On Jun 14, 2018
Pataricatering:
exactly ! Don’t mind the fools ! If it was a man that did this they will flood this place talking nonsense about the polygamous nature of men , how the wife was not giving the man sex , how she must have been tying ugly wrapper around the house ! It must never be the man’s fault ! But when it’s a woman they will be looking for the devil , asking other women to scold her for bad behavior - but they never scold their fellow men ! There are some saying the thought of marriage is scaring them ! Lol ! As if that isn’t how women have been marrying their back-stabbing selves for so long ! You shouldn’t expect loyalty when you can’t give it !
Pataricatering:
at the rate we are going that will soon be happening !
Pataricatering:
stop crying like a b**tch ! Women have the right to cheat exactly like men ! We just didn’t know before - now we know ! Use your energy to advise men to be loyal and stop disturbing us - I tire for all these women-wrapper men who can die on top of women’s issues ! L
Pataricatering:
small cheating they are all here crying ! Lol
Pataricatering:
you need to get laid man ! You are completely frustrated ! Take it easy ehn !
Pataricatering:
the man is not my brother ! Men don’t think “ what if this was my sister “ why should I think that way ? As for your advice - keep it to yourself ! I don’t need the advise of a man to run my marital or s*x life - go advise your fellow men ! There is nothing a woman can ever do that you people don’t deserve! Men have done worse - without remorse !
rosalieene:
women this women that!
The men are worst than women. as there are some bad women, there are also more worst men. Who should be feared amongst men and women? men!

You will find more unfaithful men than women. Social media; when you visit most women groups on Facebook, everyday complaints, " my husband is a cheat, my husband is unfaithful, my husband beat me" ooh! is it because they don't come on nairaland to post it? Just try create a forum on nairaland and tell this married women here to talk as anonymous, you would be surprised at the number of complaints. No sane woman would want her marriage to fail irrespective of what their husbands does especially cheating You will see people advising her, "go down on ur kneels and pray" and she has been doing this even before the advice, hoping for the best. but when a wife cheats, The advice he gets from his fellow Men is "divorce her" and he has thought of it too.
Irony of life!!

well, what is my own.
lemme come and be going.

it is well
Pataricatering:
there are a lot of other instances where men fall for sweet talk and money ! When you sell your vote for N1000 and a Kongo of rice - what is that - sweet talk and money ! The only reason why it seems so prevalent to women in the male - female dynamic is because men do the wooing ( so naturally they offer the benefits and try to sell themselves as a worthy candidate by whatever means ) ! Everybody falls for sweet talk and money ! Depending on circumstances.
Pataricatering:
the person who saw the vision of hell with more women than men must have been hallucinating and high on cheap drugs and stupidity! Read up data on prison population ( which is the equivalent of hell on earth ) and explain why the population of males incarcerated far outnumber women ! Men commit more violent acts - armed robbery , murder , rape etc far more than women ! Except you are trying to tell me that God does not consider these things as sin ! I fear the stupidity of men sometimes ! Did you think critically about this before you posted it ? Later you people will be shouting how women lack “ intelligence “ ! Go and read a book , abeg !
Pataricatering:
there are a lot of other instances where men fall for sweet talk and money ! When you sell your vote for N1000 and a Kongo of rice - what is that - sweet talk and money ! The only reason why it seems so prevalent to women in the male - female dynamic is because men do the wooing ( so naturally they offer the benefits and try to sell themselves as a worthy candidate by whatever means ) ! Everybody falls for sweet talk and money ! Depending on circumstances.

And na human being go marry these girls....!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by omooba969(m): 8:04am On Jun 14, 2018
MrBachelor:

That's true. But how do one find them? It's like searching for a needle in a haystack.

Shine ya eye well well...lolgrin
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by goldman777: 8:16am On Jun 14, 2018
ndy87:
Ladies are becoming some men's worst nightmares. Hahahaaaaaa! cool

Blood sucker pity d man wey go marry u.na one chance d guy don enter undecided
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=cococandy post=68459383]Men marry two wives secretly all the time. No sympathy there.
I for pity this guy if he didn’t start his post by labeling all women bad. Oga sorry

You a ratchet and a typical hoe�
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Popeonah(m): 8:28am On Jun 14, 2018
IamD18:
How is he even sure he's the father of those kids.
Are u dumb?
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by williams080: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2018
Hahahaha really this story is not a formulated story hmm hmm, Ebonyi man he a gold digger cox he was carried away with so called acclaimed duplex ole buruku agbaya
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by DivinelyBlessed: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2018
Pataricatering:
Men falling for politicians N1000 and sweet talk is as a result of the massive poverty in the land. Dear, don't get it twisted.

By nature, men and women are different. But look at it now, women are most times at the receiving end of things. So you'all are usually anticipating sweet talks and money.

Or won't you like a couple of cash and talks of sweet nonsense from your beau?
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by 9ja4show: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2018
Tinalex:
Men do worse, and the bitter pill is making women rebellious on a large scale. I keep telling women, don't get married thinking he won't cheat cos he will, but when he does cheat also but don't let him know. There is nothing as sweet as squaring!!! As for this man, I say thank God for his life. No more men eating their cake and having it, cheating is now prone to both gender.

you came into this world as a mistake.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by lavenjcrown(m): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2018
women and snake are like 5 and 6, like beans and bread. never your trust a woman an inch.
Gossipblogger:
This has got to be the Most Heartbreaking story, I got goosebumps reading this, I won't even try to waste your time cos its long, but Take a sit, get a coffee, read through these words one after the other and you'll be shocked, The man in question Uche Ogu sent the Story to Lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye who posted it on his page.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-reveal-how-his-wife-secretly.html

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Prales(m): 9:32am On Jun 14, 2018
Its well
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Andrella51(f): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2018
the first day I saw that his wife, I disliked her personality a lot, I told my sister I hated this her sister- inlaw, she asked me why? I told her I got negative vibes from the lady, when my sis called me to tell me this story I wasn't shocked, what do u expect from a lady who made her husband forget about his sick father, even to the extent of building a house in his wife's village.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2018
Check Our Signature Below and reach out to us. Watch this Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2018
milemimi93:

women that work in banks from 7am to 6pm 5days a week then they end up bleeping with politicians and bank managers what would u say to that?

Whether idle or working, a hoe is a hoe
You seriously have a deep problem, but you know what? I wasn't the one that caused your woes. So please leave me out of your psychotic rambling.

You really need help.

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by funshelite(m): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2018
I'm shocked beyond words, this women can never be satisfied.... especially with their snake like nature �. It's so difficult to marry right.. even in my office, in church and some other gatherings.... anywhere I see women, I'm always cautious. You can never know what goes on in their mind
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by VULCAN(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2018
Rather hypocritical post from you

You refuse the validity of his pain simply because he began by labeling all women bad but you conveniently ignored how he ended by saying he has remarried a wonderful woman.

Funny thing about people like you is if your husband did same you will quickly join the "Men are scum" gang.

Hypocrite

MODIFIED: Just went back to the story and he never said all women are bad rather he said ...how wicked women "can" be. So we can add liar to your hypocrite title.

cococandy:
Men marry two wives secretly all the time. No sympathy there.
I for pity this guy if he didn’t start his post by labeling all women bad. Oga sorry

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Andrella51(f): 10:04am On Jun 14, 2018
disliked that his wife, the first day I saw her, what do u expect from a woman that made him barely come home to see his sick father, a woman that made him build a house in her village and yet he hasn't built one in his compound mtchew.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by bimgo: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2018
Please wake me up
OhiOfIhima:
Could dis be true... I need someone to tell me am dreaming.. Dis is beyond wickedness.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2018
goldman777:

Blood sucker pity d man wey go marry u.na one chance d guy don enter undecided

Come let me do a little practical on your malnourished body. Nonsense and condiment.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Funkybabee(f): 10:23am On Jun 14, 2018
Is this possible, A woman?
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by gaby(m): 10:29am On Jun 14, 2018
Andrella51:
disliked that his wife, the first day I saw her, what do u expect from a woman that made him barely come home to see his sick father, a woman that made him build a house in her village and yet he hasn't built one in his compound mtchew.

You obviously know the couple in person...please can you share more with us. Thanks

Check out my signature
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Joy921(f): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2018
Aadeyinka:
women! fear them, they can do anything silly and unbelievable things, easily carried away with money and sweet materials,sweet talk

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by goldman777: 10:57am On Jun 14, 2018
ndy87:

Come let me do a little practical on your malnourished body. Nonsense and condiment.

Lol sorry im not that man (runs !!!)
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Andrella51(f): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2018
gaby:

You obviously know the couple in person...please can you share more with us. Thanks

Check out my signature

seriously that woman was something else.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by gaby(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2018
Andrella51:

seriously that woman was something else.

Na real waa for wire road..
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Andrella51(f): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2018
gaby:

Na real waa for wire road..

gaby just checked ur signature, ur the author of that interesting novel..... woow I feel like am talking to a celeb now lol
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by gaby(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2018
Andrella51:

gaby just checked ur signature, ur the author of that interesting novel..... woow I feel like am talking to a celeb now lol

HAhahhaha......yeah I am the author..make una help me go amazon go give me nice reviews abeg...
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by cherriex(f): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2018
cococandy:
Men marry two wives secretly all the time. No sympathy there.

After labelling all women bad, he still went ahead to remarry. What happened to him was bad/evil, he happens to marry a terrible human in the name of wife, but ppl labelling women up and down, still have wives, sisters and mothers, SMH, something similar happened to my late aunt, summary of her story, the man defraud her of everything (millions) and killed her on top, yes he killed her,there were evidences and he confessed to it,well unknown to her he has several other wives, there are bad women and bad men, and it's unfortunate that some are driven by material things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) / If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) / I Have Arrested My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.