Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

9jaforlife's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaforlife's Profile / 9jaforlife's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 29 pages)

Islam for Muslims / Re: ISLAM: The Importance Of ATTAHIYAT by 9jaforlife: 1:05am On Mar 18, 2015
dorox:
Can this thrash be moved to the islam section where it would be more relevant?

You thought it was thrash, yet you clicked it? undecided

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: ISLAM: The Importance Of ATTAHIYAT by 9jaforlife: 1:03am On Mar 18, 2015
JazakAllah khair!

1 Like

Religion / Re: Letter To Ifeann by 9jaforlife: 6:52am On Mar 16, 2015
kay1one2:

This small boy trying to identify this early morning. .. angry

And can you describe what YOU are doing here You can't even resist my posts. Lol. Baby Kay1, say hi to mummy cheesy
Religion / Re: Letter To Ifeann by 9jaforlife: 6:50am On Mar 16, 2015
kay1one2:

Hatred... I've friends in virtually all, visited them in their services and we get along really fine.
For the lie about the shias and sunnis being a small percentage of the muslim population, may your Kay1's day being filled with evil for waking up and telling a lie as early as now!
At least we don't throw bombs at each other!

You don't throw bombs at each other but you wish someone else would do it for you wink

Aren't you all just pretending for yourselves like you pretend for people of other faiths? Christians are great at pretending, full of smiles but evil at heart!

At least you agree that Christians abhor themselves wink You can't even worship in a church that isn't your group! Nonsense. Not surprised why you hate people of other religion

And Sunnis and Shiites do NOT form the majority of Muslims, they're small minority. Get that into your greasy head!
Religion / Re: Letter To Ifeann by 9jaforlife: 6:44am On Mar 16, 2015
kay1one2:

Im.becile. .. you didn't answer the question. You can post as many as you want but one rule remains that by their fruits you shall know them!
Since Jesus has paid the ultimate price we don't practice judaism but christianity which believes in the power of the cross to save.
So quote as many as you want it will just be dancing around judaism which was a Shadow of things to come I.e salvation today through the cross.
All those parts remain to give us an insight into how and why we got to and Had to get to this point in time when salvation is through faith in Christ and his Finished work on the cross!
The old Testament was in place and practiced before the coming of the messiah. Now after his death and resurrection, we have a brand new hope in worshiping God through faith in Christ.

R*etard. It's paining you that your lies are being exposed cheesy. Are you saying that Jesus lied when he said this??...

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)
Religion / Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 6:29am On Mar 16, 2015
Shirley07:

If saying the truth means I'm a bigot, I'll gladly stamp it on my forehead.
But you, a confused fellow.

YOU are the confused one. Saying the truth is NOT the same as being a bigot. Get a dictionary!
Religion / Re: What Does ISLAM Stand For Really.....? by 9jaforlife: 6:17am On Mar 16, 2015
Shirley07:

Smh. How can it be wrong when Mohammed was the Boko haram, ISIS, Al-queda of his era.

No. Muhammed (PBUH) fought wars in his time, just like every other religion. But you are so unfair by comparing it with baseless murders committed by those you named above. Didn't christianity spread its religion by wars? Read this:

Christianity was spread by Sword

“Some Christians pretend that Christianity was not established by the sword; but of what period of time do they speak? It was impossible that twelve men could begin with the sword: they had not the power; but no sooner were the professors of Christianity sufficiently powerful to employ the sword than they did so, and the stake and gay too; and Mahomet could not do it sooner. By the same spirit that Peter cut off the ear of the high priest's servant (if the story be true) he would cut off his head, and the head of his master, had he been able. Besides this, Christianity grounds itself originally upon the [Hebrew] Bible, and the Bible was established altogether by the sword, and that in the worst use of it — not to terrify, but to extirpate. The Jews made no converts: they butchered all. The Bible is the sire of the [New] Testament, and both are called the word of God. The Christians read both books; the ministers preach from both books; and this thing called Christianity is made up of both. It is then false to say that Christianity was not established by the sword.”
― Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason
Religion / Re: Letter To Ifeann by 9jaforlife: 6:13am On Mar 16, 2015
Ifeann:

Let me know when Christians start killing unbelievers and with verses from the bible showing Jesus commands them to.

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.
1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

APOSTACY

"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings." (Zephaniah 1:2-6 NLT)

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, don't forget that Jesus sanctioned all the above in this New Testament verse

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished." (Matthew 5:17-18)
Religion / Re: Letter To Ifeann by 9jaforlife: 6:06am On Mar 16, 2015
kay1one2:

Not the same sunnis have for shias though!

The Sunnis and Shias form a very small percentage of Muslims. Unlike your own religion, where ALL different christian denominations harbour hatred amongst themselves!
Religion / Re: Letter To Ifeann by 9jaforlife: 6:03am On Mar 16, 2015
kay1one2:

There's a name for that; terrorism! You will be caught and decimated!

According to Kay1one2 the the king of hypocrites!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.