Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,855 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? (71160 Views)

The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / Tunibu Supporters: What Does It Mean To "Recharge Lake Chad"? / VP Slot: Disquiet As Peter Obi Demands Single Term,200 Billion From Datti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
misano:

An average Igbo man is an idiot. 5% virus in our society. The Igbos should be seen as domestic animals in the society.
Lol.. jealous poor yellow Bar.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Massiveglory: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
Abizz:

I hope Tinubu isn't your candidate sha?
Because he's the ultimate doer of all that you've stated here.

Ignore that dude ihordspy. He is a confused boy that accuses others of whatcha is primarily engaged in.

2 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by jaxxy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

No we are not. We have been far far divided, partitioned, marginalised to be. All thanks to a specific candidate that rides and thrives on religious marginalisation, ethnic division and aggressive, disrespectful, uncultured mob support.

Call me a bigot or anything. But I will never accept to be tagged a brother, friends with person or people who align, engage, or stand as an apologist to people who called my country a zoo.

I am a champion of unity and oneness to the core . I preach, pray, clamour and crave for togetherness but i am also sensible and conscious enough to know my fellow Nigerians and differentiate them from clowns and pretenders who are still harbouring hate, and continuing fighting a civil war which ended so many years in disguise of running for presidency.

Jonathan and his supporters were mobbed in 2015, insulted, lied upon for political gains yet nobody cried.

Now it is tinubu and apc turn u are crying and using emotional blackmail. This is Hypocrisy.

Peter Obi is the Unifier. Only bigots and enemies of democracy will cry.

tinubu causes division everywhere he goes because of his selfish agenda and greed.

sanwolu get sense na balls e no get.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Pabloma: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
obembet:
As a good Obidient and Asiwaju Tinubu supporters, What do you learn from this beautiful Datti X SanwoOlu picture?

I doff my cap for you bossman.....they know their mate in politics !!!...this Sanwoolu not Asiwaju ooo

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by OlawaleBammie: 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
God1000:

Then why are you rooting for Tinubu to be president if you don't believe in the unity and oneness of this country?
u should ask atiku to give u presidency and not tinubu

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by GoodCane: 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
Diligent1:

With this rubbish you just type, you need emergency brain check.

Counter my points with facts and stop sounding dumb like that Dude.

Someone typed arrant rubbish like a determented person he is , you said his intelligent. I'm very sure you must be an illiterate and don't know what being intelligent means. My prayers are with you

4 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by EeyanMayweather(m): 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
God1000:
Lol, you are funny man.

Elections will come and go, don't be too hateful.

lhordspy you need to understand the level of marginalisation, nepotism and injustice in Nigeria, southeast should at least produce the next president after Buhari.

I don't praise anybody calling Nigeria a zoo, that's completely unacceptable, but let's not revisit the past for the sake of our unity.

I want to tell you today that I'm not Igbo, I'm from Benue state, but I believe in Peter Obi, that's why I'm supporting him

I initially supported Osinbajo but he lost to Tinubu, I can't support someone I don't believe in

You are a religious bigot.
You support Obi because of religion.
Is Osinbajo not a core member of the so called failed Buhari administration?
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Were they supposed to be fighting each other? Didn't Soludo and Obi hug each other in the public and has continued to say he knows he can't win?? If Obi meets Tinubu in public today, he'd go over to greet him, but they'll resume hostilities the following day.
I wonder if Op expected them to throw blows at each other. This is not even newsworthy.

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by lhordspy: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
Abelai:

You try too hard to be half-way smart but you are not. What you are simply doing is to 'patronize' a seemingly 'harmless political threat', why giving a bad name to the real 'political nightmare'. Your analysis can be likened to the artificial affection being displayed towards the domestic bird '(Chicken)' when you know it can easily be slaughtered for the next ceremony.

My simple message to you is that you speak good about Datti because he is not your real target. I'm sure you don't give a hoot about him!

And the reason you easily like to blackmail Obi regarding religion is that you know he has that advantage. Everyone on earth uses their areas of strength. This is politics. Why did you think Tinubu chose a fellow muslim from the North East in the person of Shettima? Tinubu considers the 'numerical advantage' and the political home base strength of Atiku! Peter Obi is the only Christian among the four leading candidates, and you want majority of Christians not to vote for him when he's also equally competent, capable, and smart! You guys can blackmail Obi from now till eternity, he has the majority of Christian votes, including those from the south west. Peter Obi is also very peaceful, and respectful, but you will never admit that because he is currently a political threat.

Omo Yoruba atata nimi. If you like, call me Omo Igbo in disguise, Omo Ale, no problem. Shebi Baba Adebanjo, Macaroni, and other forward thinking Yorubas supporting Obi are 'Igbos', and 'Omo Ale'?

Good evening sir. The thing is if you wear a mask for too long, one day you will remove your face while trying to pull it off.

Everything you type up there sums up who you really are and the reason for your choice. You are nothing but a religious bigot.

Nothing less, nothing more. Shalom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by SenatePresdo(m): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
What I learnt is that,
One is a Freeborn, while the other one is a slave.

3 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by bosstim(m): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
You're just dumb, nothing more. You left the one that's guilty and fault the one that's not. Come oo u get sense at all?? Your hate has blinded you, you need help. Dem suppose use two by two wipe your head back to factory settings. Rubbish.
lhordspy:

No we are not. We have been far far divided, partitioned, marginalised to be. All thanks to a specific candidate that rides and thrives on religious marginalisation, ethnic division and aggressive, disrespectful, uncultured mob support.

Call me a bigot or anything. But I will never accept to be tagged a brother, friends with person or people who align, engage, or stand as an apologist to people who called my country a zoo.

I am a champion of unity and oneness to the core . I preach, pray, clamour and crave for togetherness but i am also sensible and conscious enough to know my fellow Nigerians and differentiate them from clowns and pretenders who are still harbouring hate, and continuing fighting a civil war which ended so many years in disguise of running for presidency.

To answer your question: Datti Ahmed is a good man with pure heart. I hold him in high-esteem irrespective of his bad choice of political alliance.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Obaaderemi2: 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nothing in it. Just two liars smiling spuriously at each other. Even Hitler and Stalin shook hands.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by 9LifeCat: 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

To answer your question: Datti Ahmed is a good man with pure heart. I hold him in high-esteem irrespective of his bad choice of political alliance.
well don sir. No pretense whatsoever. We are never brothers

3 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by concho(m): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

The Judge is God

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu will be president for 8 years weather igbos like him or not. They can't really do anything about it. They can only wail, insult and cry. It changes nothing.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by MissOpe(f): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
WibusJaga:

Mutual Respect. kiss

Unlike Balablu Bulaba that went to Akwa Ibom and insulted a Sitting Governor and called him "That Boy". cheesy

He did same in Ogun State and referred to the sitting governor as "Eleyi" meaning (this one).....
It's only a matter of time before he returns to Iragbiyi after suffering defeat in the coming elections .......

7 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Nwogeh: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

The worst is that Nigeria is less than a Zoo and most of the people living there are less than animals....you for example.

9 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Bluntemperor: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:
By this time next month sanwo olu and the drug fool will be queuing in line to welcome HE president peter Obi and vice president Datti on a State visit to Lagos.
This i have seen

You are funny!
Anyway,as El- Rufai said ' we would not mind the Insult but we will count the Votes'
So Lagos is now one of your target!
You need to dream well o!
If Lagos have been worthless,as you people claim, you won't have a place to live and campaign!
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Jones4190(m): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
obembet:
As a good Obidient and Asiwaju Tinubu supporters, What do you learn from this beautiful Datti X SanwoOlu picture?

I learn that Datti come with security well wear oversized cloth
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by onuman: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
It's on record, Obidients have never used thugs against Tinubu supporters in the southeast, but Tinubu supporters use thugs to attack Obidients in the southwest.
Let the judge see the desperation in Tinubu and his supporters.

7 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Allisgud: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
No politicians are friend anything, sonwolu is telling him na 2 weeks remain o,datti say no worry tinubu go collect
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Diligent1(f): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Counter my points with facts and stop sounding dumb like that Dude.

Someone typed arrant rubbish like a determented person he is , you said his intelligent. I'm very sure you must be an illiterate and don't know what being intelligent means. My prayers are with you
I will not reply to your message going forward, since I have known the stage of your brain.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Abelai: 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Good evening sir. The thing is if you wear a mask go too long, one day you will remove your face while trying to pull it off.

Everything you type up there sums up who you really are and your reason for your choice. You are nothing but a religious bigot.

Nothing less, nothing more. Shalom.

Peace be unto you. The substance of the matter remains what it is. I put it you that when Datti becomes a real 'political nightmare', your nice comments about him will change. That's all. Have a good evening.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Scottmairi: 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
[img][/img]
Honourable1901:
Though tongue,tribes ,party may differ in BROTHERHOOD we stand!

Together we can make good things happen

In BROTHERHOOD we stand!

5 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by AyakaDunukofia: 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Yours is a statement of political expediency. You are the worst 'pretender' trying your best to swing emotions of gullible citizens. You and your types can go to hell while the progressive majority who are desirous of healing Nigeria's faultlines continue with their efforts.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by mach7(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
God1000:
Lol, you are funny man.

lhordspy you need to understand the level of marginalisation, nepotism and injustice in Nigeria, southeast should at least produce the next president after Buhari.

I don't praise anybody calling Nigeria a zoo, that's completely unacceptable, but let's not revisit the past for the sake of our unity.

I want to tell you today that I'm not Igbo, I'm from Benue state, but I believe in Peter Obi, that's why I'm supporting him

I initially supported Osinbajo but he lost to Tinubu, I can't support someone I don't believe in

......because of religious reasons....? Just asking.

If you indeed believed in Peter Obi as you do claim, then you should not have supported Osinbajo in the first place. Afterall Obi came out to indicate his intention for Presidency way before Osinbajo did. Hence, saying that you supported Osinbajo but believe in Obi seems like a contradiction.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by misano(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Lol.. jealous poor yellow Bar.

IPOB Pigs
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by GeneralPula: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
God1000:
Lol, you are funny man.

Lol.
Fahdiga of Abia claiming Benue cheesy

No matter how you disguise, I’ll always fish you out..
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by 4mable: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
obembet:

Remember our deal o, we know we can't win in this election cycle but we are assuring you that we would greatly deplete PDP'S vote in their stronghold in South South and South East, Specially remember me when your mentor gets there.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Taa....gerraway! Sharap! who wants to do 'brother' with a filthy agbero urchin like you? grin

You were trying to use the age-long regular anti-Igbo and anti-Biafran sentiments and propaganda against any Eastern candidate that comes aboard to contest, dynamics changed and your tactics failed, you got beaten to the game, you come here dey lament.. grin

Thiefnubuu won't be President, go and gnash your broken agbero teeth and lick your rotten wound. grin
They were waiting for an Igbo man to queue behind Atiku as usual, so that they can start farthing all over the place with their taunts. They never envisaged a brutal third force like the OBIdient movement.

Imagine zombies are the ones crying on NL today and forming victims. They have forgotten their conducts during Jonathan era.

When I read pathetic idiots like him wailing, I increase the neck pressing.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by misano(m): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
Zionmdde:

Mugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) / List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard / Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.