Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,357 members, 7,850,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

9Mumu's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9Mumu's Profile / 9Mumu's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Business / Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by 9Mumu: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2023
AlexAlozie:
The harsh economy is dealing with everyone. Businesses are struggling. If you have a business or want to start a business and you need financial help. I can give you a grant. (This is not a loan please, it's non-repayable).

If you think it's a scam, don't message me please. Ensure you have your CAC as this is proof that you own a business. Even if you don't have a business, but you have family or friends who you think need this grant.

Just send me an email message and I'll respond as soon as possible.

I'm very much interested sir. This is God answering my prayers through you. withinwithin56@gmail.com
Romance / Re: Post Nut Clarity In Marriage by 9Mumu: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
finallybusy:
Post nut clarity happened long ago during courtship. She was a good person so it led to marriage. The only way post nut clarity can affect your marriage is in no-sex-until-marriage situations. You are on your own in such case.
You are right but sometimes you just want to be alone after the act.
Romance / Re: Post Nut Clarity In Marriage by 9Mumu: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Waylex21:
Men who marry women because of sex are in for a rude shock and awakening
more like cumming to your senses grin
Romance / Re: Post Nut Clarity In Marriage by 9Mumu: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2023
Reminderz:
if you don fvck your wife like 3-5 times, na that time your eye go clear wella grin.. you go con be like say wetin I dey even enjoy for this marriage sef especially if you guys are into no sex till marriage... one of the main reason most men marry is sex and in the end, most end up getting disappointed if they didn't find what they expect...

you don enter am, endure.. and if you wan enjoy more, go marry another wife... you have the freedom to do that...
I still love her o but.... grin
Romance / Re: Post Nut Clarity In Marriage by 9Mumu: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2023
Jeon:
For some people, post nut clarity can result in shame, embarrassment or confusion . they experienced lightness after. It depends on a person's own personal experience.
How do you handle this in marriage though, I like being alone during such moments but is this possible in marriage?
Romance / Post Nut Clarity In Marriage by 9Mumu: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
Lately, I've been dealing with post-nut clarity, and it's got me thinking: how do married folks handle it? Abeg Nairalanders who are married share your experience. How have you handled Post nut clarity in marriage?
Family / Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by 9Mumu: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
descarado:

You are assuming he has.
A man that earn 700k in naija na big man.
Wifey should have her own car.
House fully equipped with modern kitchen gadgets to ease in housework.
Fully functional gen( cos of electricity wahala),then, even though you work, should help when you are at home eg weekend.
Your wife is no slave.

Our low mentality give birth to these skewed thinking and reasoning.
You guys should grow with the world cos you have been left behind.

Not, this is Africa mentality.

Africa that is synonymous with poverty and wretchedness.
Oh!! Mentality dey very important. I see you listing liabilities to own just because he earns 700,000 naira a month, Do you really want him to remain at 700,000 naira when he can get more revenue by investing in assets. I see you as someone who never delays gratification. Good luck with your 15 cars🤣

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by 9Mumu: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
iammo:

Figures don't lie Abuja has Internally Generated Revenue of 200 billion anually, 600 billion budget from federal allocation

Ministry of transport makes nothing as Ministry of Finance handles Customs and clearance, INTELS remittance , their budget is even less than 100 billion

As minister you go chop contractor kickback tire🤣 God help my country.
Properties / Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by 9Mumu: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
eteebanky:
Just dy play

45m for 3 bedroom?

With 40m I'll build 3 bedroom duplex comfortably
Shey make them no get profit
Politics / Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Atiku by 9Mumu: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
flokii:
Atiku thought we are still in the 80s' when Northerners were feeling like gods in Nigeria.. the Southern governors in his party asked that presidential ticket be zoned to the South but he refused, he and his Northern brothers thought they could win election without Southern acceptance. I'm sure he knows better now.
That is not true. Wike was actually the one who opposed micro zoning to the south east, he fought to prevent such zoning and the primaries was eventually declared open for all.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by 9Mumu: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
mastermaestro:
You cannot blame him for whatever he throws at PDP. Injustice gives rise to mutiny. Dude practically held the party together when Atiku and others joined forces to effect Jonathan's loss. They suddenly come back to wrest the party from him just to gain federal power. You expect Wike to dance about it? sad
Politics / Re: Kogi 2023: Pictures From Admiral Usman Jibrin Kogi East Ward To Ward Tour by 9Mumu: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kogi east are proving to be unwise. Greed is clearly the problem with an igala man because I do not understand why this so called candidate has decided to divide block votes belonging to Kogi east. It's a shame.
Politics / Re: Zamfara: PDP, APC Bicker Over Attempt To Bribe Trbunal Judges, Impeach Gov Lawal by 9Mumu: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nemere2020:
Anas Sani Anka is the Managing Director of an online media outfit, Thunderblowers Multimedia Services

https://leadership.ng/leaked-audio-zamfara-pdp-seeks-probe-of-alleged-bribery-of-tribunal-judges/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR22PIaCQb_Sp0LIiL-D_u2ZhA_5npJOrb8barertLCx2Jep2mWUayiw_6g

Zamfara APC reacts to the allegations:

Zamfara House of Assembly (17 PDP members, 7 APC members) to take punitive action against Anka Anas

I wouldn't be surprised.
Family / Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by 9Mumu: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
id4sho:
Lemme go and occupy Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida's house behind NDA Base Camp Jos. which has been empty since 1990s tongue

So help me God
that's like auditioning for prison grin
Politics / Re: Kogi Guber: PDP Rejects N50m Campaign Material Signage Fees by 9Mumu: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
You are the child here who is not in tune with reality
If you weren't dreaming you'll know it's a done and dusted deal for APC in Kogi State
But you can keep deceiving yourselves
Please enlighten me, When you say "done and dusted" are you admitting to electoral malpractice or mental illness because clearly no election is "done and dusted" before a single vote is cast unless it is rigged.so what's the Plan, Una don write am for book?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kogi Guber: PDP Rejects N50m Campaign Material Signage Fees by 9Mumu: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
Kogi is an APC state so Ododo is the next governor
Dino should go and settle his family matters
Use your head and stop typing like a child. SDP will be victorious. This policy was set up by the state Government to target Alhaji Muri Ajaka of the SDP, Clearly they are frustrated by the Growth in popularity of Muri.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Kogi Guber: PDP Rejects N50m Campaign Material Signage Fees by 9Mumu: 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
Politics / Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by 9Mumu: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
Menclothing:

Apc won bayelsa too and was giving to pdp

My prediction

Imo Lp or Apc
Kogi pdp or Apc
Bayelsa Apc
SDP stands a better chance than PDP in Kogi. Quote me anywhere!!
Politics / Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura by 9Mumu: 8:31am On Aug 30, 2023
piswapexchange:
The only real and respected natural ruler in the South South.

king of kings.
There is only one "King of kings" and he is God almighty not some mortal
Politics / Re: Ganduje Hosts Asari Dokubo In Abuja (Pictures) by 9Mumu: 8:06am On Aug 29, 2023
Bluntguy:
This visit would have been in Aso Rock if not.... grin
You sabi😂

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ganduje Hosts Asari Dokubo In Abuja (Pictures) by 9Mumu: 7:53am On Aug 29, 2023
Politics / Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose Scandalously If A Rerun Is Ordered. by 9Mumu: 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
F
Politics / Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose Scandalously If A Rerun Is Ordered. by 9Mumu: 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
K
Politics / Re: Photos: Obaseki Settles Rift With Oshiomhole by 9Mumu: 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chinjo2:
Both of them have come to realize that the problem between them is Shaibu. Shaibu will go to Oshiomhole and tell him lies about Obaseki, then come to Obaseki and tell him what Oshiomhole did not say.
Recent developments have now made both of them to now realize that Shaibu is a confirmed
(Madaru)
Obaseki's serial betrayal can't be coincidence. Oshobaba is keeping his enemy closer.
Politics / Re: Photos: Obaseki Settles Rift With Oshiomhole by 9Mumu: 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
FreeBiafra2018:
grin Obaseki is trying to play Wike's pattern of politics by running to Oshomole to secure forces against Shuaibu's governorship ambition, but if Oshomole is politically smart, this is the right payback time for Obaseki by supporting Shuaibu either secretly or openly because a gang up of Oshomole and Shuaibu would be a tough headache to Obaseki.
Relax and watch Oshiomole take revenge 😁
Politics / Re: Photos: Obaseki Settles Rift With Oshiomhole by 9Mumu: 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
Politics / Re: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines Is An Igbo Man by 9Mumu: 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
ButIdoandIdont:
Our MCM today is Chief Obiora Okonkwo, a successful businessman from Ogidi. He owns The Dome, an events center in Abuja, He's also the head of United Nigeria Airlines, founded in 2020.

He was Born on December 5, 1965, in Gombe, Nigeria.
His early education happened at Crowther Memorial Grammar School and Boys High School, both in Anambra. Alongside his studies, he embraced business, a common trait among successful Anambra merchants.

Chief Okonkwo's hard work has earned him recognition. He's been honored with titles like Dikeora Ogidi, received the Rotary International Youth Leadership Icon award, won the Dr. Michael Okpara Leadership Prize in Business, and was named Entrepreneur of the Year 2019 by The Sun Newspapers.

He's also an author, with his book "Don't Tell Me About the Storm, Deliver the Cargo" offering motivation for aspiring entrepreneurs. Recognizing his contributions to small and medium businesses, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Business School named him Business Philanthropist of the Year in 2019.

Cheers to you, Odogwu! 🎈
Politics / Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by 9Mumu: 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
Throwback:
There you have it.

Is this why the losers have been fighting tooth and nail to have their greatest albatross disqualified by insisting even against the positive confirmation by the authorities, that what they claim as false must remain false, even when all evidence points to the contrary?

The below results are even further buttressed by the fact that only Tinubu won up to 3 regions out of 6.

Only Tinubu won a region outside of his own half of the country. Tinubu won NorthWest and North Central.

Atiku won no Southern region. Obi also did not win any Northern region.

Na Atiku I shame for pass.

After 7 attempts of being involved in presidential campaigns either as a party aspirant in 1992, 2010 and 2014, successful running mate in 1999 and 2003, unsuccessful candidate in 2007, 2019 and 2023, he still failed on his 8th and final attempt to forge a pathway to presidential victory.

This is what Tinubu achieved on his 1st attempt with pure political calculations.

Obi's body count of losses is now 2. 1st as an unsuccessful running mate in 2019, 2nd as a 3rd place loser in 2023 and soon to be totally zeroed due to disqualification by reason of illegitimate candidacy of a party he did not belong to.

3 Likes

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.