Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

9Stamp's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9Stamp's Profile / 9Stamp's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FRSC Recruitment Issues by 9Stamp(f): 7:33am On Jul 15, 2021
I am not able to update pictures

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Work Remotely and Earn Above 100k Monthly!!! by 9Stamp(f): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
Good
Politics / Re: These Pictures Show That Buhari Has Soft Spot For Little Ones by 9Stamp(f): 8:04am On Jun 23, 2021
Funny
Politics / Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by 9Stamp(f): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Bring poverty to book first
Religion / Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by 9Stamp(f): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2021
Oluwa6ixgod:
y'all judging lets wait until the last day those you actually run to and perceive to be the true men of God we shall all see....Keep resting TB JOSHUA you indeed a true man of even if they portrayed you as evil
people expressing doubt have there reasons Sha.
Family / Re: Mid Year Giveaway For Your Mom by 9Stamp(f): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2021
Nothing can compare with a mother. I have found a mother in a neighbor. She has always been there for me. She is still here for me even more than the people I grew up under.

She supports me like her own child. As I am I am currently not employed but she encourages me and even try to connect me. May God never let her fall. I don't know she she sees in me but treasts me like her own.

If I am choosing, I will like to buy her and her kids some fruits. There is no small gesture. She has supported me alot
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Is It Appropriate Asking A Person For A Job? by 9Stamp(f): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2021
The Bible say ask and you shall be given, knock and the door shall be opened unto you.

The jobs you apply to everyday, you are in one way asking to be part of the company. You are begging to be part of the company. But don't wound your ego
Religion / Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by 9Stamp(f): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2021
He has done good
Travel / Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by 9Stamp(f): 7:41am On Apr 10, 2021
FrankBass281:
How I wish I can participate.i have been running daily for the past 1year+..abeg when asaba go organise their own..I really need win money o
Wow
Travel / Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by 9Stamp(f): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2021
Run run run
Family / Re: Nairalander Celebrates Daughter's Birthday by 9Stamp(f): 5:19am On Mar 22, 2021
Happy birthday
Celebrities / Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by 9Stamp(f): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2021
I remember the story of Clifford orgi
Celebrities / Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted by 9Stamp(f): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2021
I remember the story of Clifford orji
Family / Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by 9Stamp(f): 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
consult your wife first
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: LCV Jobs by 9Stamp(f): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Experienced Physics / Further Maths Teacher

Employment Type: Full-time

Job Description

We need an experienced Further Maths/Physics Teacher who will teach SS1 - 3 Physics and Further Maths as well as prepare students for WAEC and NECO examinations in the assigned subject.

Qualifications and Experience

Any of B.Sc or B.Eng or B.Tech in Physics or Electronic/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering + PGDE or B.Ed in the respective discipline with not less than 5 years quality teaching experience in a .

is there any chance for civic and government. I can teach the two
Business / God's Divine Guidance by 9Stamp(f): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2021
I need divine Guidance
Romance / Re: Guys Pls How Can I Get Over This Addiction ? by 9Stamp(f): 8:00am On Feb 21, 2021
RealGboy:

alot of people have made it through gambling
Have you made it through gambling?
Crime / Re: Lady Shot In The Leg By Armed Robbers In Warri (Photos) by 9Stamp(f): 8:00am On Feb 21, 2021
Maybe everybody should be given the right to bare arms. The insecurity is getting too much
Romance / Re: An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? by 9Stamp(f): 7:58am On Feb 21, 2021
True beauty is on the inside

1 Like

Romance / Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by 9Stamp(f): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2021
360clips:
You see when most Niggers reach the age of when they're supposed to start building their wealth and savings. That's the time they'll be chasing hoes and bitches up and down like flies. Killing themselves from different cult groups. Spending all the money they're supposed to be saving up on prostitutes like it's the pussy that'll pay the bills. Then when they reach age 40, they realize they have nothing,zero savings, zero money. Nothing. They slip into depression and full of regret. Some even take their lives. All a Nigger knows in his head is alcohol, woman, sex, sex, weed, sex, crime, sex...... Nothing inside! Niggers genetically lack the X chromosome found in XY chromosome, angry this chromosome is responsible for intelligence in humans.! That's why they're so unintelligent like an ape in the zoo. The white men don't lack this chromosome, that's why they're smarter. And therefore don't lack foresight. It's a sad case really, and nothing can be done about this. This is also the reason why all Nigger countries are so impoverished. We have all the resources in abundance, but don't know what to do with it & lack the technical now how on how to harness these raw materials to create revenue and jobs. I'm a nigger, but I refuse to have the mindset and ignorance like that of a typical nigger! angry

But white men too committee sucide.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa by 9Stamp(f): 7:54am On Feb 21, 2021
Before you know it he will be given a political post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.