Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' (51274 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Myer(m): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven

Can you point to any of his misleading messages?
The only issue CAN, PFN and other pastors had against TB Joshua was simply his miracles. Which they claimed was not from God, perhaps to save face for their own lack of miracles. Perhaps they were right but we'll never know since they had no evidence.

Bear in mind that the Jewish leaders also accused Jesus Christ the same way because of his miracles while they could not perform any.
They even claimed he performed healings through Belzebub (the devil). Sound familiar?

Only God knows who are his and who aren't.
Judging by his fruits which Christ urged us to look out for, TB Joshua is more like Christ than most of the other pastors and gods of men our generation celebrates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Eriokanmi: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2021
Captain8:
fathers of hell fire are oledepo, adeboye, kumuyi, tb joshua,
Are you God's spokesman or you just spoke out of your carnal knowledge?

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by lolu2019: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Bros David. I've seen where you said you found no fault in TB Joshua and I understood where you're coming from having been there myself for a long time.

There was a time I even made a post here in NL after his meeting in Bethlehem sometime ago, I even made some comparisons with Jesus because of the miracles that took place there in Jesus' hometown during TB Joshua's meeting.

I just knew what was going on in his public life, but not his secret life. Now I also know his secret activities and it's really really terrible. That knowledge is what changed my opinion about him because it completely cancels whatever he did in public.

So perhaps you should ask God to reveal that side of TB Joshua to you so that you can also see the full picture of the man.

God bless.
u be ode.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Maximus, proverb 25: not up till 29, it ends 28.

MaxInDHouse:

Fear only God! Proverbs 25:29

God bless you! smiley

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Eriokanmi: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

bro don't be deceive by mere gift. He was never a true man of God. Forget about his act of giving. U can be a giver and still be a deceiver. He was a deceiver
you meant this man had personally deceived you? Please tell us more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Captain8(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:
alAre you God's spokesman or you just spoke out of your carnal knowledge?
judging by Jesus teaching.. if we are to go to Jesus then they heading straight to hell fire... because they ani-christ.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Gbest90(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Bros David. I've seen where you said you found no fault in TB Joshua and I understood where you're coming from having been there myself for a long time.

There was a time I even made a post here in NL after his meeting in Bethlehem sometime ago, I even made some comparisons with Jesus because of the miracles that took place there in Jesus' hometown during TB Joshua's meeting.

I just knew what was going on in his public life, but not his secret life. Now I also know his secret activities and it's really really terrible. That knowledge is what changed my opinion about him because it completely cancels whatever he did in public.

So perhaps you should ask God to reveal that side of TB Joshua to you so that you can also see the full picture of the man.

God bless.
If you are indeed saying the truth, you should not mind sharing your revelation. To at least save others.

Cos I see no reason why God should reveal such a secret to you just to keep it to urself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by somehow: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2021
While you all spend days debating who is making heaven or not, I hope you're looking into your mirrors at home?

I hope you are actually following God's instructions and fit enough to make heaven when you die?

And for those saying 57 was early.

Jesus died at the age of 33.

If its by age, then why did that happen?

Your call and focus should be on fulfilling why you're on earth, not how long you need to stay on this passage called earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Peppysco: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven

Oloriburuku somebody. You or any of the other perceived holy or righteous crooks you listen to have been to heaven abi? If it is not about prosperity, it is about tithes and offerings and what to always obtain from the suffering members yet, this was a man that stood out among the lions of wall street in Nigeria. Christians judging other christians when the bible clearly says thou shall not judge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Eriokanmi: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2021
Captain8:
judging by Jesus teaching.. if we are to go to Jesus then they heading straight to hell fire... because they ani-christ.
Ha! Captain? I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by sunbreaker: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
u that doesn't listen to tb Joshua is heaven sure for u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by dhesmond(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2021
gozzlin:

You will not find a fault with his preachings cos he didn't practice what he preached. He was a hypocrite who deceived people by appearing holy, while behind the camera he was a terrible man.

You know ever since the dismissed of the man of God, alot of news has been flying up and down about his death and personality, but i must be sincere with you,no one has come out to give a single evidence against his ways of life as most claim him to be a false prophet.

My advice is, you people should watch your mouth, and if you need to say anything about him, let your evidence do the talking and stop making noise please.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Seun360(m): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

Mumu talk, have you been to heaven or hell to tell how many people are there? Does that heaven or hell thing really even exist?

Or does your so called Bible tell you to judge?

Religion of hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Sirjendon:

Thank you,
U nailed him and he was just beating around the bush.

Keep deceiving yourself!
This is the comment your friend responded to so you can refute what is false in it because i substantiated what is expected of a true Christian ministry, i never mentioned any specific group. But after reading through and discovering the group practicing what God's word pointed out then it's you against your future prospects, my hand no dey your case! wink

Christianity is about selflessly and voluntarily taking up the assignment a first century Jewish carpenter who later became a teacher gave his followers. Matthew 28:18-20; Act 1:8

The young man's name was JESUS when he started he was going from town to town, house to house and door to door preaching and teaching about God's coming Kingdom (government) that will destroy all human governments and stand forever! Daniel 2:44 compare to Matthew 6:10

He taught his followers to continue doing this job and expanding the network everywhere they go.

Now is the sensitive part where all these religionsts failed!
Jesus' disciples will be recognized by their preaching and teaching in their neighbourhood {Matthew 10:11-13} this was how the inhabitants of Antioch got to identify them as "Christians" people practicing the faith laid down by the Jewish man who claimed he was the Christ! Act 11:26

Because they're dedicated to this course they mustn't tag anyone as enemy in other to pass across the message they have {Matthew 5:43-48} they will become like one family not with people from their own tribe or race but anyone who accepts the teachings {Matthew 12:46-49} such a person automatically become a member of their spiritual family that they must love exactly the same way Jesus loves them! John 13:34-35

So with this at the back of their minds they don't see themselves as a part of any nation, tribe, race or ethnic group {John 17:14} rather as their form of worship is based on spirit and truth {John 4:24} they belong to one big and happy global family of peace loving worshipers! John 17:20-23

That is why they must not carry weapons for any reason whatsoever thinking they want to kill enemies of any sort {Matthew 26:52} rather they must be prepared to vacate any locality where they're been oppressed {Matthew 10:23} so that they will shed no blood. So Jesus already prepared their minds that they must try as much as possible to always live simple lives this will help them not to feel attached to any place when they don't accumulate possessions that's difficult to carry {Luke 17:32} They must take people from everywhere as neighbours and love them as they love their own souls {Mark 12:29-31} but when it comes to their fellow believers they must be prepared to sacrifice their lives just as Jesus did for them! John 13:34-35 compare to Galatians 6:10

Satan is the overall ruler of the world and he is speedily promoting hatred in the minds of people globally using Politics and Racism, with this two missiles people are killing people everywhere today {Revelations 6:3-4} but true Christians who love all their neighbours aren't hypnotized by Satan's spell so they are hated by those under Satan's manipulations as they stick to the commands of their Lord and King Jesus Christ instead of supporting a tribe, race or political party against another! Matthew 10:22; Mark 13:13; John 15:21

So none of all these people claiming men of God has successfully produced this type of fruit as their followers only revere them but can kill one another in the face of Politics and Racism.

The true Christians are the fruit of Jesus' hard works and people know them in any country by these qualities: LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL. There is no law any nation can put up against them! Galatians 5:22-23

So TB Joshua was a good and kind-hearted man that will never be forgotten by the people he helped within the space of time he lived but he is never a Christian simply because he was helping people. He never worked on what Jesus (the man called CHRIST) commissioned to establish a network of preachers and teachers extending the good news of God's Kingdom in their neighbourhood from house to house, door to door and town to town, which was planned to unite people of all nations under Christ! Micah 4:1-3

That's is what CHRISTIANITY entails.
As for his kind gesture he is far better than all those pastors and daddy GOs but in reality all of them are not CHRISTIANS!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Lewisdinho(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2021
Says one who in the next billion years can't be like T.B joshua. Envy and hatred has eaten deep into you. Seek for deliverance
Emvico34:

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Tobechuckwu(m): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

many years ago God open my eyes to see it clearly that he uses his gift to deceive people. Besides, i have listen to sister linda, little samuel from delta state and they all warned people from following him

I just dey laugh u here!
So God opened ur eye see what he is doing to deceived to pple, baba u strong ohh God's personal assistant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Lewisdinho(m): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2021
God bless You. Very apt
ademidedavid:

Do you have a disserning spirit to differenciate a man of God from a false prophet?

His life style really preached Jesus compared to other men of God..........

If his way of life were that of false prophet then i think i will prefer to live by tht way than live the way of the so called true prophets/pastors.

Judge not that you shall not be judged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Captain8(m): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Ha! Captain? I rest my case
i was expecting you to ask me as how?

if you care i will explain
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Lewisdinho(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2021
God opened your eyes or the evil spirits in you? Which
Emvico34:

many years ago God open my eyes to see it clearly that he uses his gift to deceive people. Besides, i have listen to sister linda, little samuel from delta state and they all warned people from following him
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Eriokanmi: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2021
Captain8:
i was expecting you to ask me as how?

if you care i will explain
Pls go ahead
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ramatintin(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

bro don't be deceive by mere gift. He was never a true man of God. Forget about his act of giving. U can be a giver and still be a deceiver. He was a deceiver
Someone like you would watch your neighbor die of hunger and thirst,but here you are judging someone who through charity.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Pimine: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
God knows I respect you a lot.

See, TB Joshua's teachings and lifestyle are very much in line with the word of God and what we should expect as Christians which is why even you totally believed him until recently, no?

Most of these pastors castigating the man simply do it because of jealousy.
They say he's fake and that he gets his power from the devil yet all of them put together cannot match the miracles he performed and the crowd he pulls outside Nigeria. Abi devil get power pass God? Never! If he's fake let 'em show us authentic.

Now I'm not saying he's real or fake - that's left to God to judge. I loved the man, and if I were a sinner I'd much rather be saved by his lifestyle than that of all the men of God in Nigeria put together.

All I'm saying is that every so called man of God in Nigeria has a thing or two to learn from the lifestyle of that man called TB Joshua.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Tobechuckwu(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2021
I read that the issue most church leaders had with him was that of salvation.
When was he saved?
Secondly, I think the issue of mentorship also. They want to know who was his mentor which is very necessary in the work of the ministry.
This is one of the things that is important in starting a ministry , there must be a mentor.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Ellasure: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2021
The devil is your most senior advocate and he used the Bible whenever he has a big enemy to challenge. But the Lord Jesus Christ told us about belzebub and his followers and satan that they can not be found doing the work of God. But if you find anyone doing good works including health in Jesus Christ mighty name that such a person belongs to him.

Anybody saying otherwise is also of satan.

TB Joshua is a confirmed man of God. He has gone to be with the Lord, let other people do their parts too.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Lewisdinho(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2021
Untill a few days ago when God opened your eyes? Is it God or the familiar spirit in you that opened your eyes? Which
jesusjnr2020:
I was deceived myself by the good act he put up for the public for long until a few days ago when God opened my eyes to see that TB Joshua was a devil in the human form, so I very well understand where some who're still deceived by his public appearances and deeds are coming from.

I pray God opens the eyes of to see what TB Joshua was in secret then they'd know why he's the last person to be accorded any respect.

I sympathize with the family though. I have come to learn that some of the families or spouses of such evil persons are often oblivious of their secret abominable lifestyles while they're yet alive, so their own hands may be clean.

God bless.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Olajah81: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

my guy forget it. Tb joshua was not a man of God. How can a man of God from C.A.C be associating himself with a man like Tb josua? Owrongo.

Now l understand where ur stupidity comes from?
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by 9Stamp(f): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2021
Oluwa6ixgod:
y'all judging lets wait until the last day those you actually run to and perceive to be the true men of God we shall all see....Keep resting TB JOSHUA you indeed a true man of even if they portrayed you as evil
people expressing doubt have there reasons Sha.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Olajah81: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

am not a bush rat. May God open ur eyes to know the diffent between a giver and a deceiver

Explain better?
Anyway l don't think you knw wht u re saying?
Who hurts u
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Goodness10(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
Na Heaven gate you dey stay or na Hell gate. When somebody do what you can't do, you have to clap your hands and not to be praying for their down fall. But let me assure you that till you leave the World you can't do what TB JOSHUA did. TB JOSHUA has finished his work on Earth so the creator have taken him.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Diamondbreed: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
ubare the biggest fool of the century ..that heaven kill u there idiota

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.