Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

9t9jacobs's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9t9jacobs's Profile / 9t9jacobs's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Pets / Re: Nigerian Dwarf-Goat Kid Celebrated In England (photos) by 9t9jacobs: 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Can you imagine goat for yankee...even most Nairalander still dey queue for embassies since 1870 for visa.
Crime / Re: Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister by 9t9jacobs: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
This is pure step-witch! Don't kill her sha...I will suggest that every organs on her body that appears to be in 2s be divided and send to teaching hospitals for practicals. 1 hand, 1 leg, 1 eye, 1 kidney, and so on..just like that!!
Education / Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by 9t9jacobs: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hausa i hail oo. The headmaster wey pack oranges full boot, abi im wan open orchard for im family? Anyway charity begin at north.. Ibo kwenu, una container don set be dat! Yoruba its time to convert stone to bread...I mean orange to lime orange & biscuit to akara!
Phones / Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by 9t9jacobs: 12:26am On Jan 21, 2016
Na true oo w did lagbaja register his SIM
Crime / Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In Uganda For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by 9t9jacobs: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
j1mmy:

Who imports fake spare part for cars that have killed many Nigerians?
Who imports fake medicines into chemists that has killed many Nigerians
Who are the number one culprits of NAFDAC?
Who are the number one culprits of NDLEA?
Who are the number one connoisseurs of 419 at home and abroad?

Who has over 2000 people killed by firing squad in Indonesia alone?

Who has thousands of prisoners and death row inmate all over the world while carrying Nigerian passports?

IGBO!!!!!!!

Who has been carrying all 1st class awards all over the world?
Who has been sustaining the country's and some other countries economy?
Who are not dependants or have corruption immersed in their blood stream.
Who are not sycophants and saboteurs.
Who never embraced tribalism and fetishism.
Who were tagged uneducated but dem get sense pass professors.
Yes, who imports fake cars & medicines for sule and yaro to kill themselves!
Who are not adulterous.

Who has over 1 million people beefing them.

IGBO!!!!!!!

1 Like

Crime / Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In Uganda For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by 9t9jacobs: 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
The other time..a white man was caught with huge kg of cocaine and he was named Obinna Eze an ibo man! What is this world turning into?? If not that Baba Suwa was a popular yoruba actor; I wonder what ibo name he would have been called by now. Make we dey watch oo.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by 9t9jacobs: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
The person financing the project should be called to probe! How can you stand by a man who is for everybody and for no body!!! How much was your cut from Dasuki?? ode...awu...danbansa!

1 Like

Phones / Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by 9t9jacobs: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
sounds like badoo...mom already warned!
Nairaland / General / Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by 9t9jacobs: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
must it be every week that your brother will be killing the same snake at the door step
Education / Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by 9t9jacobs: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
But wetin im wan use am do?
Politics / Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by 9t9jacobs: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Have you been at least10 meters close to davido.. this boi is blessed with pure mouth and body odour. Looters go ahead and bill me..na true I dey talk!
Politics / Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by 9t9jacobs: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Have you been at least10 meters close to davido.. this boi is blessed with pure mouth and body odour. Bill me..na true I dey talk!

3 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by 9t9jacobs: 8:40am On Oct 24, 2015
I was actually expecting someone to advise you to deny your faith too for hers. In as much as I respect marriages; I also hold religion to a high esteem when it comes to relationship. You are not ready to denounce your belief likewise her. It now a two-way thing.
Family / Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by 9t9jacobs: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2015
Same brand all thru..You can't tell...he might even be the brand ambassador.
Celebrities / Re: 2baba At 40: Meet The Seven Tribes Of 2face Idibia (PHOTOS) by 9t9jacobs: 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
I hope those baby mamas are learning from this...we will help them count their produce when the time comes. Shameless bitches from useless parents!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by 9t9jacobs: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
donholy28:
I sincerely hope that this trip wasn't fruitless

so you still didn't pass your common entrance exam even after your 6th attempt?? keep hoping.
Celebrities / Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by 9t9jacobs: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dem no dey find im cure...symptoms of artificial insemination. Walahi im cure dey!
Crime / Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by 9t9jacobs: 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
buh joke apart oo...the dead person wey dey inside the grave, is SHE actually dead?? because na only woman go fit pin man down like that!!
Pets / Re: What Is This Life Turning Into!!!(photo) by 9t9jacobs: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Is the cat sucking milk or blood because that dog looks like a blood donor to me
Celebrities / Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by 9t9jacobs: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Naija Merlin..
Sports / Re: Nigeria Is Worst Dressed Team In Beijing by 9t9jacobs: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Don't see anything wrong with their sport custom..beside they are not there for pilgrimage or abi you want make dem wear pyjamas. I think the poster is a monk.. a red one for that matter.
Religion / Re: Dont Laugh Alone, As Spotted In Portharcourt (photo) by 9t9jacobs: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
seriously o..some of these churches need to be probed ruthlessly!
Celebrities / Re: Indian Man Goes Crazy For Iyanya by 9t9jacobs: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Does he have a visa and how did he enter this kontry cryDoes he have a visa and how did he enter this kontry
Properties / Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by 9t9jacobs: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
why have these schools and so-called hospitals not been built all these years! I believe these buildings brought development to it community. Kindly relocate the hospitals and schools instead.
Sports / Re: Sexy Footballer Chichi Igbo & Her Ripped Bod Stun In New Photos by 9t9jacobs: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
im bobby go strong like onions ball..lol.
Science/Technology / Re: NASA Confirms The Discovery Of Another Earth - Photo by 9t9jacobs: 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
use the boko haram prisoners to test-run yhe place...e go make sense abi?
Science/Technology / Re: NASA Confirms The Discovery Of Another Earth - Photo by 9t9jacobs: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
use the boko haram prisoners to test-run yhe place...e go make sense abi?

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: What Is The Difference Between A Web Designer And A Web Developer? by 9t9jacobs: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2015
I'm fully interested but I reside in enugu.
Crime / Re: Irish Teen Blackmailed By Nigerian Gang Commits Suicide by 9t9jacobs: 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
if u ask me...na pure hell fire for d dude!
Education / Re: What Course Is This Man Studying by 9t9jacobs: 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Chazzyboy:
I wonder o someone should help me figure out what this man is studying
PHYCHO-LOGY

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.