Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

9t9jacobs's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9t9jacobs's Profile / 9t9jacobs's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Romance / Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by 9t9jacobs: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
smileing:

ok
I ve not considered reporting him but if I do I don't think I have a strong evidence apart from the broken hymen.
is there anything else I need to know before reporting him that ll substantiate my evidence

You can get a confession from him as an evidence through the help of a professional therapist. You just have to play along to make confess to the act. Gisiske.
Politics / Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by 9t9jacobs: 12:26am On May 02, 2018
ITbomb:

Learn to be objective, not every time you have to attack someone.
Teach them abeg...its one the laws of power. Bring your friends close and enemies closer.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Danfo Driver Beaten By Passengers In Lagos As Police Administer First Aid (Photo by 9t9jacobs: 12:47am On Feb 06, 2018
I have watched this movie too.
Crime / Re: Ummy Danmusa: Woman Missing In Kaduna As Search Begins (Photos) by 9t9jacobs: 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
She will surely be back in Jesus name..amen.
Nairaland / General / Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by 9t9jacobs: 12:20am On Nov 09, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
1)When people go through my shît. Irritating AF! I don't want anyone's dirty hands touching my stuff.

2) When someone sneezes or coughs around me and doesn't have the common sense to cover their germ ridden mouths

3) Seeing grown, supposedly sane men standing by the road, tugging their penisès and urinating in the full glare of the public like animals... common! 90% of the time, I always unknowingly and unfortunately catch a glimpse of their flaccid dicks... gross!!!

4) When someone opens the door in such a violent manner as if they're about to bust their cheating partner. Open the door gently people!

5) Excessive compliments from the opposite sex. Creepy AF! Just a simple "You look great" would do, don't go and dwell on it and hype and do all that shît. It stresses me out. angry

You look great..you know.
Celebrities / Re: Festus Keyamo: "Bobrisky Can't Be Arrested Just For Saying He Is Gay" by 9t9jacobs: 12:12am On Nov 09, 2017
Fetus, why are you so quite on the issue of bad governance in Nigeria & suddenly you erupt to fight irrelevance?? Are you this broke!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Health / Re: Couple Delivered Their First Baby At Home Without Midwives (Graphic Photos) by 9t9jacobs: 12:02am On Nov 09, 2017
And he shall be called 'Homefree' .
Crime / Re: DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV by 9t9jacobs: 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Na wa oo...FEAR NORTH!!!
Politics / Re: Amaechi Absent At Rivers State 50th Year Thanksgiving Service by 9t9jacobs: 12:48pm On May 08, 2017
Akara and moi moi get the same parent, na wetin dem pass through make dem different.

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Fake Policeman Arrested in Kaduna State, See What Was Recovered From Him (PICS) by 9t9jacobs: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
He was caught because he looks too clean for a Nigerian police!!!
Celebrities / Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by 9t9jacobs: 12:18am On Mar 18, 2017
I believe Davido once or twice or more, had an encounter with the girl. Let him swear 30 times to that!

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Lady Recreates Rita Dominic & Toni Tones' Look To The #AMVCA by 9t9jacobs: 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Na small small e dey take start...but im cure dey.
Car Talk / Re: Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class by 9t9jacobs: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Beast of the Niger.
Business / Re: 38,000 Companies De-registered For Failing To File Returns by 9t9jacobs: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2017
so what happens to the bank loan acquired with tge de-listed name CAC has so much work to do on their business ethics.
Travel / Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by 9t9jacobs: 9:31am On Feb 22, 2017
Pls who are those patronising these drug dealers and whose girls were involved in prostitution? These are the kind of questions we ahould be asking them. When in Rome you behave like a Roman! South Africans have a long history of arm robbery, bad policing and prostitution, Kenya on the other hand is well known for all kind abominable act you can think of. Nigerians are more intelligent than them, they have taken over their trades and that is why they are ranting.

Back home Nigerians are wonderful people, the only problem Nigeria have is the government, law custodians and our security agents...sooo corrupt!!!
Religion / Re: Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos) by 9t9jacobs: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
OP...that was a church drama organised by the youth! I watched it live last year December. You no get work at all oo.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal by 9t9jacobs: 12:13am On Feb 15, 2017
Is SGF the acronym of Senior Goat of the Federation?? I just dey ask.

2 Likes

Family / Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by 9t9jacobs: 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
so what do you want for your sister? From all your responses to comments, I see you already know or have solutions to your sister's predicament. I will also chip in my own contribution anyways, first of all "be ready to take your sister in" (you sound capable), secondly Your sis should be brave file in for a divorce with all your supports and the church's, then thirdly your mum should take responsibility of her grandson so that your sis may find the time to secure a good job and remarry if she wants.

One more thing dear, this is nairaland where you encounter the good, the bad and the ugly...learn to manage your words on silly comments cos' you called for it by presenting your case on this platform. smiley

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by 9t9jacobs: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
;DBlackface...black sheep of the nation.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by 9t9jacobs: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
A word is enough for the wise anyway.
Celebrities / Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by 9t9jacobs: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2017
I am in...Please lets get more celebrities, learned politicians, religious groups, NANS, NLC (if there is any), TUC, security agencies, 36 states of the nation, local media houses, the press, and the international media involve too. This will help weaken the incompetent security personnel on ground that day. Our leaders have failed us!
Crime / Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks by 9t9jacobs: 12:21am On Jan 18, 2017
kayzat:
That woman is a bad excuse of a wife . I watched the video where she was threatening her husband with arrest and jail if he fail to leave their house in 2 minutes ( The man said the house is his and he can't leave for her).

Which kind woman will send his husband out of his house even when the man did not make any attempt in touching her. I wonder where she want him to leave to.

She eventually call-in the cops to take his husband away in the presence of their children and her Sister.

I am not saying she killed her husband o but that woman is a real excuse of a bad wife. Imagine coming to Nigeria to marry and take you to America and you end sending me out of my house?

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1593378294022186&id=100000500938066&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1593378294022186%3Atl_objid.1593378294022186%3Athid.100000500938066%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1485935999%3A-8689672391110133677

You and these pictures, who is telling the truth now? My dear pls leave the case for God.
Family / Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by 9t9jacobs: 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
blaise26abj:
Never jump into conclusions. The real story could be different. It reeks of bias already.

Pls what other real story are you talking about here?? She was battered by a foolish man and thats the real story!! Haba.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by 9t9jacobs: 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Just send me your number and hers.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Lady Compares Her 2010 And 2016 Photos On Facebook And People Are Talking by 9t9jacobs: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pentium 2 to Windows 10!
Family / Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by 9t9jacobs: 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Just negodi.. some people dey even threaten God. Chaii..my FATHER my FATHER you are truly a merciful God, if na me...hmm

1 Like

Education / Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by 9t9jacobs: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Can someone help interpret the above write up? I keep seeing 2sssss. 2 days, 2 suspects, 2 cars and 1 student. Na wetin really happen
Career / Re: Describe Your Salary With A Movie Title!!! by 9t9jacobs: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2016
Oblivion.

4 Likes

Literature / Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by 9t9jacobs: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2016
Great work from a great mind! More power to your elbow BIBI.. you are the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: Dalung Poses With KatsuyaTakasu After Helping U23 Team by 9t9jacobs: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
Its high time we choose a Japanese as the president of Naija..they keep to their promises. what do you think
Literature / Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by 9t9jacobs: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2016
Happy birthday Bibi...Where there is a down casting you shall have an uplifting. Where there is difficulty the Lord shall give you a graceful easy way out. Your trying times are over because the Lord of mercy who is your father will never forsake you. Rejoice and be glad because great is thy testimonies.

1 Like 1 Share

Literature / Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by 9t9jacobs: 12:03am On Aug 11, 2016
Great work BB, keep it up dear.. I will appreciate if I can get ur email add.
bibijay123:

Thank you babe. I think d problem is i try too hard to make a fictional write up look real. Thereby leaving out some vital points, an instance : a lady i knew had many rich kids BT dey never took care of her and she finally died by the roadside. In a fictional write up those children will end up with regrets BT in real life they are still wealthy n doing well......u get? In life people do bad stuffs n get away with it so i try to follow that pattern .

N nobody criticized any of the stories so i tot every angle was taken care of and as for d typos i try my best to edit besides i type on my phone on my way to work or in the bus wen i close. Will def do my best to work on those angles.

Thank you babe kiss

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.