Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

9t9jacobs's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9t9jacobs's Profile / 9t9jacobs's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: King Phillipiano At Project Fame Audition in Lagos (photos) by 9t9jacobs: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2016
The gods are broke too!! Na wa o
Politics / Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by 9t9jacobs: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dem dey Mecca..? They will surely come back.
Politics / Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by 9t9jacobs: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2016
Hmm..Ogbulafor, bad son of a good father. He is a confirmed laggard and a SABO (kill this man and leave the snake).
Celebrities / Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by 9t9jacobs: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2016
He met her when he has nothing..now he has something but left the children with nothing! Did he milk her of every fluid
Car Talk / Re: Why Don't Nigerian Drivers Pay Attention To Zebra Crossing?? by 9t9jacobs: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2016
But when you put signs like 'Herdsmen Crossing'..all Nigerian drivers will find alternative route sharp sharp and leave the road for all man!
Politics / Re: 51% Of Senators Are Bench Warmers: Businessday by 9t9jacobs: 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
51% are bench warmers, 48% how market? while the remaining 1% from Abia north was a huge mistake...I mean t.a Orji, the chartered politician!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by 9t9jacobs: 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ear, Nose and throat..wetin again come remain, the thing wey affect these organ don affect the brain too. My prayer na make im come back for day time sha. I hate night travels.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says by 9t9jacobs: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2016
Fashola is actually working.
Politics / Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by 9t9jacobs: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2016
Pls ignore such evil bill from never-do-well fool.. What is EFCC still waiting for to apprehend this immoral specimen and his murderous son!
Nairaland / General / Re: Security Guard Electrocuted In Edo. by 9t9jacobs: 11:21pm On May 28, 2016
The bricklayers saved themselves first from the Nigeria Police. You can imagine our orientation.

..I no follow = 10k for Nigeria police
..we are short of blood or water = Nigeria Doctor
..Case have been adjourned till Dec. 22/2016 = Nigeria lawyer.
Politics / Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by 9t9jacobs: 11:35pm On May 11, 2016
Kalu taaa!!!!! those who live in glass house should not throw stones. Kalu na una cause all these nonsense names wey all these white goats dey call us! Just shut ur big fantastically corrupt mouth abeg before amadioha provok for your family!
Religion / Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by 9t9jacobs: 3:41pm On May 06, 2016
It depends on the god he is talking about buh if na our Oga at the top then the guy is most high!! His hard disk is corrupt and needs formatting.
Politics / Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by 9t9jacobs: 11:19pm On May 02, 2016
is it that Abia state governor doesn't a phone
Crime / Re: 20 Oil Thieves Sent To Jail (photos) by 9t9jacobs: 8:02am On Apr 27, 2016
One Nigeria.
Politics / Re: "Help, Corrupt DPR Officials Are Aiding Greedy Filling Stations!!" by 9t9jacobs: 2:47am On Apr 22, 2016
DPR destroyed the whole of south-east. I don't think they even exist there to regulate pump price...since 2010! Insufficient manpower & corrupt heads...They need to be probed.
Politics / Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by 9t9jacobs: 2:04am On Apr 20, 2016
Is that why he didn't write WAEC?
Family / Re: "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce by 9t9jacobs: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Aboniki balm as in Na2HCl + KOH!!! The man is really a HOT blooded he-goat and a spiritual husband for that matter!

DEVIL be like: chaii guy I am speechless oo... VERY WICKED MAN!! make una leave am for me, I don already mark im face.
Education / Re: 5 Most Common Nigerian Pidgin English Words and their Origin by 9t9jacobs: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
khalebzy:
I havnt heard any of these in my whole life undecided

Guy u dey yan tua-tua. Abeg follow breeze!

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Rev Adeyinka Adebiyi For Ondo Governor: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by 9t9jacobs: 12:42am On Apr 19, 2016
Ondo is not safe...Rev safe them.
Family / Re: 2016 Bride Price In Umuahia, Abia State (photo) by 9t9jacobs: 12:12am On Apr 19, 2016
Even if you are marrying the daughter of a chief priest!!! By my total calculations: $3200 = 1 wife!!!! I can imagine the number of OLD singles in that town and the OLD babes who will eventually be laid off to any "at all at all na im bad pass" husbands or even widowers. (Talking from experience). Good help Olokoro babes. Useless hungry kinsmen too!
Family / Re: 2016 Bride Price In Umuahia, Abia State (photo) by 9t9jacobs: 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
deadie:
I am from Umuahia. Any village can decide what they want, but the official bride price in my village is N60. This is the amount returned to the man in case of divorce. But of course there is a list for entertainment/refreshment which can be bargained/scaled to the ability of the groom.

Why then bring money when you can equally buy agege bread and present to your umunna.
I think your people also encourages divorce..I fear una pass.
Celebrities / Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by 9t9jacobs: 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
It high time linda changes the concept of her blog; instead of publishing inconclusive articles about people and celebrities...Linda pls think outside the box a little. Good name na im be the koko!

21 Likes

Business / Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by 9t9jacobs: 1:14am On Apr 17, 2016
MRBrownJ:

get your facts right... they did have plan to start a family together, just without being married. if you believe that you MUST be married to start a family then i suggest you quickly wake up and start living in the 21st century.

Are you now encouraging fornication & adultery. If you are not married and with a child..what do you call the baby?? BASTARD ofcourse! Biko you MUST marry to startup a family. I wonder your own definition of a family, man and baby mama?? Pls get behind us!
Celebrities / Re: Basketmouth Showing His Drumming Skills In Church (video) by 9t9jacobs: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
I hear he plays drums wella during burials..so pathetic!
Religion / Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by 9t9jacobs: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
I am still expecting my own call...come nepa come fuel scarcity; my phone is fully charged!
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by 9t9jacobs: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
pricelessngel:
I has vexation for this kinda news. Wizkid is suffering from indecision. Heavens help him.

Watch ur grammar kid...b4 u rundown my remaining data! Abi dem send u
Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by 9t9jacobs: 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
They still won't make heaven. That's for sure!
Politics / Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by 9t9jacobs: 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ben Bruce is truly a Nairalander..a comrade!
Politics / Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by 9t9jacobs: 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
in the game of chess you 1st flunt the prones...Tinubu & daughter we are not fools.
Politics / Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by 9t9jacobs: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
in the game of chess you flunt the prones...Tinubu & daughter we are not fools.

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by 9t9jacobs: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
The horse must be a virgin.

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Thief Locks Himself Inside Victim’s Car (photo) by 9t9jacobs: 5:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Na wa o...for this harsh weather! Na from hell to fire.

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.