Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

9too1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9too1's Profile / 9too1's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by 9too1: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

If I didn't see it for myself... I wouldn't have believed cheesy
my brother you need to save that copy, can believe what I'm seeing. so right now the anu mpam is somewhere in biafra land as a refugee? what of the other zombie sarrki?
� � � � �

4 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) by 9too1: 9:03am On Jan 19, 2018
360command:
I wish you the best.. Competition is getting high., Cote d'ivoire is still a virgin ground. What business are you into?
ivory coast? auto spare parts although still sharing shop with some ppl at ala ogi.
Celebrities / Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) by 9too1: 3:30am On Jan 19, 2018
paultogo:
My guy i am a Nigeria living in Ghana that short man there is a big celebrity
man how is business in Ghana? I'm planning on relocating my business from east to Ghana in the next few months.
Foreign Affairs / Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by 9too1: 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
1shortblackboy:
na wa o my African brothers can't just find peace and rest of mind. the other time it was Nigerians fleeing boko haram into cameroon now Cameroonians fleeing into Nigeria. not as if Nigeria itself is even that safe. we still have boko haram and the infamous president's kinsmen on the rampage
my friend from Cameroon called me yesterday that she's in Nigeria with her family members. I will visit them on Saturday.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Yemi Alade Set To Tour 11 European Countries by 9too1: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
STILESGANG:
Na by fine girl?

Naija arristes be going to clubs to perform and say they are on tour. Lol
na so Mr p of psquare tell us say him get Show for USA, we no no say na restaurant and bar him go perform.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by 9too1: 6:59am On Jan 03, 2018
smulti:

your moniker reminds me one canteen that always display ( FOOD IS READY ) early in the morning when they had never put water on the fire
for onisha abi?
Religion / Re: Prophet Samuel Oyadara's 2018 Prophecy About Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Ambode by 9too1: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2017
oshe111:
Even if he Dies, Buhari wont let him RIP becos he wud still appoint him as a member of board of trustees.....

BUHARI HAS FINISHED FRUSTRATING THE LIVING, SO HE HAS GRADUATED TO THE DEAD
hahahaha! una go kill person.
Romance / Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by 9too1: 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
femi4:
Not a first son of the family? What does that mean
she's a stupid girl, she doesn't want a first born that will carry the affair of his family on him and this implies providing for his mother and siblings. this one na agada gbachiri udo, husband's people should not come close.
Politics / Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by 9too1: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2017
adeolakemi:
I'm Yoruba come and fvck me tonight ...what an intelligent question....please free of charge
dude na dude! he should come and do what? haha!

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Last Night Newly Opened Multi-million Naira Club Heavens Burns Down To Ashes by 9too1: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2017
they named it heaven and later change it to hell fire, next time let them use worldly name because devil might be angry for naming it hell.
Celebrities / Re: Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by 9too1: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
Eyah, so this fine girl is now swelling and smelling wherever she is? This life sha. May God help us sad
sirach 10:11 " when a person dies all he then possesses is worms flies and maggots ".

...your deed matters on this earth �.
Romance / Re: Handicapped Lady Shares Hot Wheelchair Photos by 9too1: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
Michelle55:
make I park my venza here
venza? SARS dey for our area o. go another street go park am, them no dey take eyes see flashy cars.
Crime / Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by 9too1: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Airforce1:

Na the mumu guys wey wan go the journey go go na

Any man wey commit crime to please a woman is a fool
write am for your songs join, we go buy your album
. e don tel we dey wait for you to blow
airforce1
Celebrities / Re: Simi, Jaywon Remixed ‘joromi’ Without My Permission – Sir Victor Uwaifo by 9too1: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ishilove:
This man is truly a living legend. He probably doesn't want to drag issues with people young enough to be his grandchildren, but notwithstanding, these young thieves need to understand that piracy is a very serious offense.

Simi, take note
quiet! he wasn't the original owner of that song, he copied his work from herbert (forgt is surname) from imo state, he changed the title (including the language but the same beat). the band released the song before the civil war. I will research more on this...have forgotten the full details.
Business / Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by 9too1: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:
I graduated from Princeton in 2009 and I felt like I have been duped. The experience they promised wasn't what I got. I had buyer's remorse. People Expectation from me is higher because of their perception of Princeton and Harvard.
Scarcity mentality is dangerous. Salesmen use it a lot.
They use limited time and offer to persuade you to buy.

I bought a shop in central London because the owner made me believe that so many other people were interested in it too. I resold the shop a week later when I knew the secret
you are inhuman, always lying without compassion. please have mercy on people reading and responding to these lies.
pity for us
madam pity for us
na begging we dey beg of�����

2 Likes

Culture / Re: African American Man To Return To Umuahia, Nigeria As He Rocks Igbo Attire by 9too1: 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
ChilledPill:
Odogwu Ibu onye isi for remembering your root and not also forgetting your beautiful cultural attire.....

But Biko don't try to stay too long in the zoo to avoid stories ooooo...

Greettings to every hustling Igbo men and women all over the world ka chukwu gozie anyi ma tinye ndi iro anyi na confusion.... iseeee
iseee iseee! iseee.
Celebrities / Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by 9too1: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
He wasn't caught in the act. Just made a speech. Don't we have freedom of speech in this country again? angry
oga: "yes! I'm gay and I will go to hell "
oga: okon

okon Lagos: oga sir!
oga: is that really a hate speech?
okon Lagos: oga o no be hate speech, na 14yrs jail speech.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by 9too1: 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
DopeBoss:
Lol.. Cancer of the anus?? ..i'm hearing this for the first time though
yea! they die like chickens. South African gay singer koyo bala who is HIV positive died last year after battling with anal cancer for two years.
Health / Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by 9too1: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
Magnifico2000:

What else is left to eat by the time someone avoids everything u listed above?
that was why I said it wouldn't be easy to avoid them but he has to try.
it is possible. when his wife is cooking food for the house let her separate or remove his potion to another pot that will serve him for some time. my mother tried so much to make sure that my brother avoided the avoidable. I forgot to add groundnut.
Health / Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by 9too1: 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
Finelinks:

Do you know what he used specifically apart from lifestyle changes.
I don't drink or smoke.
according to him, you need to carry out test (h pylori) to dictate the type of bacteria that associates to yours.

He is not around, but I will ask him the names of drugs he used when he comes back tomorrow afternoon.

1 Like

Health / Re: How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? by 9too1: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
Finelinks:
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Please I am begging you all. I have spent thousands seeking treatments. I am getting dispirited in life because I can't even work effectively. I wake up each day thinking about it. I would prefer to have Hiv than this.

Kindly help me move this to see if I could get more views please.
my brother suffered severe ulcer for 4 to 5 years if I could remember.

you need to avoid so many things such as groundnut oil (fry and cook with red oil), beer, all kinds of hard drinks and soft drinks(take only amstel), apple, too much pepper, fat food and meats, avoid beverages(take tea with only milk)avoid sugar, sweet fruits such as orange (if you must eat fruit eat chidimma...sorry! Cucumber,

eat more of unripe plantain, it helps in healing the wounds
Initially, it wouldn't be easy avoiding all these, but if you succeed with time you will get OK as long as you are taking the right and proper medication for it.

my brother's ulcer was so severe he couldn't sleep all the time.
I wish you well man.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by 9too1: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Airforce1:
I won't support this wickedness ...

Why waste 10years of her life when he knw he won't marry her?
Bastard, pay her back her money .
for how many years we go wait ? the generation wey no you don dey comot finish for nairaland o.
tekno never enter scene when we no you...
AIRFORCE1 getting to a decade, are you still in the game or you never tire for answer upcoming artist?
Business / Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by 9too1: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
eaglez:
Only in ABA u see something like this ,....... Check out the ATM displaying ABA road.
na aba road for ph, look well.
Celebrities / Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by 9too1: 1:09am On Oct 20, 2017
Edu3Again:
Ashawo exchange.
We export Ashawo to Spain & Italy. angry
While we import American Ashawos grin
balance trade
Crime / Re: Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) by 9too1: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Enugupikin:
if you have been to Akwa ibom you will realise that they don't behave like Nigerians.. very wicked people... they label small children witch and kill them....their married women no be here ooo...doing ashawo business at night. so pathetic and now this
elucidate on this " their married women no be here ooo...doing ashWo business at night" according to you.
Politics / Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by 9too1: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
mazimee:

Please what is the frequency of IPOB? I want to listen to the live update too
102.1fm.south Africa from 9am-1 or 2pm, USA from 2pm-3. 30pm,head quarter London, from 8 or 9pm-1am.
Politics / Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by 9too1: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
zionmade1:

Wat is the radio biafra frequenxy?
102.1fm, from 9am to 1pm-south Africa radio biafra, 2pm to 3.30pm usa radio biafra and 8 or 9pm to 12am or 1am,head quarter London radio biafra.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out by 9too1: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aluuu.
See what Feminism has caused.

So at this your old age you are still doing boyfriend.

The painful part is that you carry out 'forensic audits' on your intending boyfriends.

If only you devoted that feministic energy on being a wife material, you would have had your own home and kids.

Oya carry your HIV and go and meet Apostle Suleiman the fake.
nwamaikpe welcome from exile, someone sometime wrote an open letter to you.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by 9too1: 12:56am On Oct 15, 2017
Johnawesome:
Thunder that will fire arsenal and Chelsea is on it way coming
I told him not to bet this weekend cos the outcome wldn't be nice. watch out! they don't do well whenever they return from international break
Saturday results
athletic Madrid vs Barcelona 1-1
getafe vs Real Madrid 1-2, slim margin
Dijon v psg 1-2, slim margin
crystal palace v Chelsea 2-1
watford v Arsenal 2-1
juventus v lazio 1-2
Politics / Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by 9too1: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
oodualover:

Yes you are free to speak with one voice but know this, the North will leave Nigeria the day you go back to regionalism. The only reason they have always wanted Nigeria is because of what they will benefit from the south.
If such benefit is no more, then they will see no reason why they should stay in Nigeria.
Tu comprehend?
you just said the truth, let them leave Nigeria if them wish to. This is like where three individuals are leaving in the same dilapidated and deteriorated 3bed room building that's due for renovation and one of them refused for the house to be rehabilitated because he is occupying a section that is manageable. This is selfishness.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by 9too1: 12:30am On Oct 14, 2017
Rokia2:
He don't look at you the same. Try looking deep into h is eyes you will see how he truly feels about you.

He looks at you cry without consoling you. (He's now heartless with no sympathy towards you.

Everything is your fault. Every argument is turned against you. You are the cause of everything.

You feel lonely when you are with him. He's there but you are more lonely then when you was even single

Your nak--end-e-ss don't even move him anymore. He's no longer attracted to you.

Sex becomes blah and boring.

His kissing feels different.

He's now too busy for you. He don't call much he barely text he don't even take you on dates anymore.

He don't remember your anniversary neither your birthday. You are no longer important to him.

He's easily irritable around you. Every little thing piss him off about you.

You now have a billion bad ways he start looking for every fault. Faults you never even knew existed is now invented by him.

He don't share his deepest feelings with you anymore. He becomes a total Stranger.

He no longer shows concern. If you like you can stay out till 2am (none of his business)

Your heart and instinct is now telling you that this man is no longer in love with you but like the love sick fool that you are you are still in denial.

It sounds more like an experience...sorry if so.
Politics / Re: Parents Storm Schools In Edo To Resist Alleged Immunization By Army(pics) by 9too1: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
How can I entrust the life of my child to pythons and crocodiles, next time make them use names like operation heavenly dance or operation children of God.nonsense!

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.