Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,406 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

9too1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9too1's Profile / 9too1's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Crime / Re: Car Dumps Lady's Dead Body In Sapele, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by 9too1: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
Flashmove:

They said Nigerian population is 180 million people. Minus 3 friends of Davido, minus, Dj , minus 7 students that died in kaduna boat, minus this girl , and minus my old neighbor that died at the age of 93 years, who will Plus or Minus from his area lets know how many we remain in Nigeria.

as people dey die na so people dey enter. you know how many babies dem don born for this Nigeria since then, some even enter last night and this morning and some go still enter this evening.
Politics / Re: FFK Reacts To Buhari's Request To World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria by 9too1: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
magoo10:
While cities like aba ,Onitsha ,Nnewi etc that are home to largest hand made manufacturing products which can employ millions of Nigerians are left fallow,create seaports and airports in the east with huge federal presence and Nigeria will have boast of one of the best economies in the world.

Tribal bigots will not see anything wrong with this just as they don't see anything wrong in forcing other regions with guns and bullets to answer "One Nigeria"
If I could remember when I was growing up, other nationals from Cameroon, Senegal and Ghana do come to Ariaria international Market and aba shopping center to buy commodities such as foot wears and clothing materials and other products. Today, everything has crumbed.
Celebrities / Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by 9too1: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
EzeEbira:
As advanced as the US is they have not found the killers of
NotoriousBIG, 2pac and Lisaleft eye is it now corrupt NPF that will catch tagbos killer.

Do you know why the officer who was in charge of big's case came to work one early morning and dropped his badge and said "I quit" without giving reason. the maker of the key is the destroyer of the key.
Politics / Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by 9too1: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
Una remember that fela song?
2.8 billion Naira oil money is missing,
Dem set up enquiry,
Dem sey money no lost o,
Dem dabaru everybody,
Supervisor Obasanjo,
Dem say make e no talk o,
Money no lost,
Dem shout again o,
Enquiry kon close o

E no finish E no finish E no finish
pararam
In 1977 $2.8billion dollars went missing under Buhari.
In 1997 $500million went missing under Buhari .
Today in 2017, $26billion has gone missing under him.

He hits it every 20years and that year always ends with 7. FFK

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: North Will Accept Restructuring If No State Is Cheated – Governor Tambuwal by 9too1: 9:40am On Oct 12, 2017
NwaliE01:
See cheaters seeking for asylum. Northern Nigeria has being cheating the country since 1914.
Restructuring will further make their Islamic agenda unrealistic and impossible.
God is wiser than the NORTH.
I don die, �����. which one be cheaters seeking for asylum.
Celebrities / Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by 9too1: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
ableguy:
Na wa o, wahala. Meanwhile

I Dont Know Why They Call It Menstruation Instead Of Womenstruation��. They Are Trying To Shift Their Problem To Us��� #Notmyhandwriting
you forgot menopause. It should have been womenopause.

1 Like

Sports / Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by 9too1: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
crazysam001:
Respect champ you gave me one of my greatest victories when you beat the hell out of that ashawo man Samuel Peter. He thought he could fcvk my girlfriend in uyo and go Scott free
no wonder the guy lost the match. the witches and wizards wey follow am go dat match plenty. klicho or what's name beat this Samuel so tey him begin to shout...Aba rie, nmońu bara onu. aba rie nmońu bara onu.
Travel / Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by 9too1: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
shine12:

What makes us dangerous:
Badoo cult
Kidnappers
Thug bus conductors
Bad drivers
Dangerous roads
Inexperienced nepa man removing wires upandan
Boko boys
Armed robbers
Stray bullet
Killing people because of their mobile phone (It happens, my sis lost a friend to that)
Strangers online ready to rape people

I can go on and on.
...and you fogt to add the most dreaded among all..... if I say Fulani you say killing machine.
Politics / Re: Biafran Referendum - Positive Signs As UK Loses UN Vote. by 9too1: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
CutieGuy:

As Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) under the Supreme Command of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (De Great) has waited on Nigeria government for too long in an expectation to announce date for Biafra referendum and coupled with the recent ultimatum of vacation of Arewa republic issued against Biafrans by Coalition of Arewa youths, IPOB should to that effect have no other option than to fix and announce to the world the date for Biafra referendum.

This my opinion is neccessary for consideration by IPOB Highest Command at this period of time because judging by the body language of Nigeria government, especially its ministry of interior which kept mute after the ultimatum was given to Biafrans residing in the North, Nigeria government has indirectly implied that Biafrans are on their own already.

By this, if Biafrans are still waiting for Nigeria government to fix and announce a date for Biafra referendum, IPOB may be wasting their time and lingering on a mirage that can never happen till eternity, after all Nigeria government did not fix May 30th Sit at Home for IPOB but it was complied with and was successful.

As it has become obvious that Nigeria government is buying more time for herself due to IPOB continuous waiting for her to announce date for Biafra referendum, it is time for IPOB Highest Command to stop waiting on a mirage but take the bull by the horn by fixing and announcing a date for Biafra referendum by itself to the world.

According to the international protocols and relevant conventions guiding procedures for conduct of any referendum which I consulted and researched before coming up with this opinion, an Indigenous govt or Customary govt of Indigenous people such as IPOB Directorate which already has the total command and loyalty of the people has right to organize a referendum to test the political desire of its people, if the colonial kept occupational govt like Nigeria refused to organize such referendum when called upon to do so.

It is in history that there was Customary govt structure of confederacies in Biafraland headed by Kings and local Chiefs, but were destroyed completely before 1904 by British govt and established colonial administration in Biafraland. It is that same govt which Lord Lugard and his team of invaders destroyed in 1904 that IPOB Directorate of State headed by Mazi Chika Edoziem had restored.

know that this Indigenous govt of the people known as IPOB Directorate has waited on the colonial occupational Nigeria govt to announce date for the said referendum, so that these indigenous people of Biafra will chose via referendum whether to remain in colonial arrangement or decide to return the sovereignty of their territory lost to the colonnial invaders in 1904 Southern Protectorate arrangement.

It is upon these corresponding realities, that I hereby call on IPOB Directorate of State to apply the above mentioned protocol empowering Indigenous govt of the people by announcing the date of its choice for Biafra referendum since Nigeria occupational government has refused to do that since years ago of notice.

It is important to understand that it was this right exercisable by Indigenous govt that empowered Catalonia Self-Determination govt to announce Catalonia referendum for October 1, 2017 without Spain.

If IPOB Highest Command fix the date of the referendum, it will announce it to the world, gazette it to relevant Biafra Indigenous govt gazettes and begin to notify without delay all relevant world powers and international organizations. After this IPOB will begin to train adhoc staff, polling workers, returning officers and other personnels required for the referendum and at same time prepare voting centers in Biafraland.

IPOB will also at the time gather both local &international observers and journalists to come and witness Biafra referendum as it happen in Biafraland.
...first week of July will determine, ppl don't know what is going on . Nigerian media outfits don't carry the news. I'm just coming from oru market, ask me for fish and I will give you the details but not here.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by 9too1: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Bigflamie:
Thank God its happening when I'm still alive so I'd work my ass off to build a better country for my children. Thats patriotism. All hail Biafra.
nwa chineke! you have spoken well.

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by 9too1: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Lol.

Umu Igbo, anya saa unu, bikonu.
Agumba fa na-eche Onye, si fa packia akpa fa lotaba. biafra o orugokwa nso.

10 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: 25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria - Reasons Why Igbos Should Stay (1 Naija) by 9too1: 7:07pm On May 30, 2017
dat's all? nwokem i na ako nsi efi! this is bullshit.
Politics / Re: I Am Very Prepared; I Will Make A Good President - Orji Kalu by 9too1: 11:23pm On May 29, 2017
According Kalu's assessment, the APC administration, has also done fairly well in terms of where Nigerians want the country to be.

okoroawusa na true him talk?
Sports / Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by 9too1: 9:01am On May 24, 2017
nnokwa042:
u be ewu jalingo biko, the first Nigerian to Win world belt in boxing is a calabar person hogan bassey, the second person is dick tiger ihetu from umuahia so don't tell Italians about Romans
dick tiger is from amaigbo in imo state. the news was on biaaafra radio facebook this morning.
Business / Re: Keystone Bank Names Transition Board by 9too1: 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=Kingston6 post=55062277][/quote]yesterday was the fifth time the deducted my money without engaging in any transaction, in the space of three weeks.
Business / Re: Keystone Bank Names Transition Board by 9too1: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
Is that why they have been deducting my money like maniacs?
they have being debiting my money recently. unlike them.
Travel / Re: Villagers In Indonesia Cut Open A Giant Python Saw Missing Man Swallowed. by 9too1: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
front page matter lala
Romance / Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by 9too1: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
MPSA:
I never visited nigeria before, But I know nigerians in my country, This guys! cheesy cheesy Most nigeria man are very clever cheesy cheesy grin I don't want to be clever like Nigerian man cheesy grin grin
Sports / Re: NPFL Matchday 12 : Kano Pillars Reign Supreme Over Enyimba by 9too1: 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
cheapgoal:
Kano Pillars continued their fine run in the Nigeria Professional Football League on Sunday as they secured a 3-1 win over Enyimba in a packed-full atmosphere at the Sani Abacha Stadium.

Kano pillars forward Kabiru Balogun scored a brace while Gambo Muhammed added another in stoppage time to give ten-man pillars a 3-1 over Enyimba FC of calabar . The people's elephant got their consolation through a spot kick converted by chukwude after former Enyimba skipper Chinedu Udoji was sent off in the 68th minute for a deliberate handball and a second yellow card for the evening.

The hosts in front of their capacity filled supporters started the game brightly as pillars midfielder Rabiu Ali called goalkeeper Theophilus Afelokhai into action twice in the opening minutes before Kabiru Balogun scored his first of the evening in the 24th minute of the encounter through a deflected shot, he added a second on the hour mark after beating Enyimba defence offside trap to slot home past ex pillars goalkeeper Afelokhai in goal for Enyimba.

read more on

http://cheapgoals.com/npfl-matchday-12-kano-pillars-reign-supreme-over-enyimba
point of correction, enyimba FC of calabar.
Sports / Re: NPFL Matchday 12 : Kano Pillars Reign Supreme Over Enyimba by 9too1: 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
cheapgoal:
Kano Pillars continued their fine run in the Nigeria Professional Football League on Sunday as they secured a 3-1 win over Enyimba in a packed-full atmosphere at the Sani Abacha Stadium.

Kano pillars forward Kabiru Balogun scored a brace while Gambo Muhammed added another in stoppage time to give ten-man pillars a 3-1 over Enyimba FC of CALABAR

. The people's elephant got their consolation through a spot kick converted by chukwude after former Enyimba skipper Chinedu Udoji was sent off in the 68th minute for a deliberate handball and a second yellow card for the evening.

The hosts in front of their capacity filled supporters started the game brightly as pillars midfielder Rabiu Ali called goalkeeper Theophilus Afelokhai into action twice in the opening minutes before Kabiru Balogun scored his first of the evening in the 24th minute of the encounter through a deflected shot, he added a second on the hour mark after beating Enyimba defence offside trap to slot home past ex pillars goalkeeper Afelokhai in goal for Enyimba.

read more on

http://cheapgoals.com/npfl-matchday-12-kano-pillars-reign-supreme-over-enyimba
point

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.