Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African (56347 Views)

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor / 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Payper(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
hedonistic:

I tell you. It's alarming really, how romance and seduction has been unconscionably monetised by Nigerians, and how virtually every girl out there looks at a man and rates his entire worth as a human being based on evidence of how much he has.

Nigerian men are the most' game less' in the entire world, and that's a fact. If you need to send champagne and spend money like an idiot just to get a girl, then you have zero game. Any monkey or disabled midget with cash can out-spend you and get the same girl, which shows you how ridiculous and shameless you are as a person.

Egbon speak for yourself alone, if you're useless and shameless state it but don't generalise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
Naija men are so unfaithful,I'm so done with them mtcheeeew

i hate to burst your bubble. I've never cheated. not even once
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by valx2: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
“I saw a couple drinking castle lite, the Naijas at neighboring table sent a champagne; the guy sent it back, the girl followed the champagne.”

Lmfaoo
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Yeligray(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
i'm faithful.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Truepee(m): 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
Its very true but our women are not appreciating us instead they call us cheats and liars. Go to other African countries and even the Whites, their men hardly spend on their women. I'm talking from experience.
stay there and be giving excuse for brokenness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by BobbyDean(m): 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
kurupt1:
And we are suffering the consequences........ We now have a generation of money loving,disrespectful empty women
im telling you. It's actually sickening. It's hard to strike a decent conversation with a girl without her tilting towards material things.

1 Like

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by MPSA(m): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
KennyID17:
ZarZar Comman see ur fellow South African praising Nigerian men ooo. After u go dey insult us grin grin tongue

Hey! You don't talk about me neh? grin
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by hedonistic: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Payper:

Egbon speak for yourself alone, if you're useless and shameless state it but don't generalise.

Buffoon don't quite me to say rubbish. Omo ale.

1 Like

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by citytv(f): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
amiablesystems:

i hate to burst your bubble. I've never cheated. not even once
good for u
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by mekussa(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
[/b]“I saw a couple drinking castle lite, the Naijas at neighboring table sent a champagne; the guy sent it back, the girl followed the champagne.”[b]

my quote of the day
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by masseratti: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
This attribute is really stupid,what if yhe Nigerian bizness turns south?she will look for another naija guy with deep pockets?

1 Like

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
KennyID17:
ZarZar Comman see ur fellow South African praising Nigerian men ooo. After u go dey insult us grin grin tongue

I only insult you guys when you insult South Africa. Aside from that, I like you guys...the reasonable ones.

2 Likes

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by khoiboy1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:

maybe we should get together some time... Lemme show you the love of real man wink

I'm South african Btw
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Doctor0071(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
i'll be much happy if you can remain single for life or go marry kenya abi sudan
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by henryhemon(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:

Who did it to a beautiful woman like You,We are still the best though not base on what that satafrican said but reality.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Payper:

If you need to send champagne and spend money like an idiot just to get a girl, then you have zero game. Any monkey or disabled midget with cash can out-spend you and get the same girl, which shows you how ridiculous and shameless you are as a person.

I think you are missing the point. He wasn't generalizing.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
good for u

stop generalizing, you're harder than coconut. yu like to hold to your pre-conceived ideas n wen yu see ppl that proveu wrong, yu act like a peanut.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by dondo83(m): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
millik:

in the part where religion fanatic folks are found, they don't treat their women(wives) right, they don't give them leverage to some certain things.
their religion allows them to marry multiple wives..

not tryna bring in religion war here, just what I perceived.

your wrong , in that part of the country if the family has one car, the wife will be the one driving. There women dont work, they just spend! you cant know how rich the men are unless you see their wives

1 Like

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by sshalom(m): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Very funny!
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
ZarZar:

I only insult you guys when you insult South Africa. Aside from that, I like you guys...the reasonable ones.

na wa for ur signature oh..
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:

You deserve more crappy for being the stupid, gullible, conceited, money grabbing little bítch you are. A proper guy comes round, you pass but you're too blinded by the flash & dazzle of a player & before you know it, you're in too... No he's 9 inches deep in your slutty ąss... Bítch.

1 Like

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by henryhemon(m): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
adadike281:
and sometimes,they won't even get enough of u. I give it up for Igbo guys and their south - south brethren, they are d bomb but train your heart to absolve shock from sudden heart break

Everything about you is about ethnicism when will you grow up? You stink of too much hatred....landlord travel and see so you experience the world not staying in one corner n type crap. Open your mind so you grow. Before you accuse me I'm from the southeast.

1 Like

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
khoiboy1:

maybe we should get together some time... Lemme show you the love of real man wink

I'm South african Btw

Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by topsyking: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
when was this.. and which country abraod grin
Fuqman:
Funny enough, I remembered vividly of a Ghanian back then in abroad who will disguise himself as a Nigerian just to get a quickie. He said "African women go gaga for Naija men"...
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Little wonder true love is NO MORE!.....R.I.P un-conditional love.
Smh!
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by 9too1: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
MPSA:
I never visited nigeria before, But I know nigerians in my country, This guys! cheesy cheesy Most nigeria man are very clever cheesy cheesy grin I don't want to be clever like Nigerian man cheesy grin grin
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by numericalguy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
millik:

in the part where religion fanatic folks are found, they don't treat their women(wives) right, they don't give them leverage to some certain things.
their religion allows them to marry multiple wives..

not tryna bring in religion war here, just what I perceived.

You are a useless religious bigot.

You claimed you are not brining religion into it after you have lied and slandered some people just because they don't have the same religious beliefs as yours.

3 Likes

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
foooool

Suck my dick sucker, neighborhood grin undecided

1 Like

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Payper(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Teeeg:

If you need to send champagne and spend money like an idiot just to get a girl, then you have zero game. Any monkey or disabled midget with cash can out-spend you and get the same girl, which shows you how ridiculous and shameless you are as a person.

I think you are missing the point. He wasn't generalizing.

The bolded was edited by me, the mumu was generalising, check his original post that was why i called him out.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by citytv(f): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
fluxmind:

Suck my dick sucker, neighborhood grin undecided
wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.