Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,038,887 members, 7,454,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 June 2023 at 11:35 PM
Nairaland Forum / Mrrandomguy's Profile / Mrrandomguy's Posts
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 21 pages)
|Politics / TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by mrrandomguy: 9:00am On Jun 03|
If there are people who may have the ears of the Political Leaders, Chiefs and Obas of Ogun State, Abeokuta in particular, let them stand by to read this my message.©️ Adedamola Adetayo
01 Jun 2023
9 Likes 5 Shares
|Politics / Re: Fulani Charm Of Confusion & Division Is working Against Yoruba Nation Agitators by mrrandomguy: 4:25am On May 30|
EndNigeria:How market? Onitiri played you guys
|Politics / Tinubu: Where Is This Prophet Who Said He Will Become Ifa Priest? by mrrandomguy: 4:16am On May 30|
If Tinubu is sworn in? My belief is that he was already one
|Science/Technology / by mrrandomguy: 10:35am On May 27|
|Technology Market / by mrrandomguy: 10:27am On May 27|
|Romance / Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by mrrandomguy: 3:46am On May 14|
But this thread should be in Education section.
Seun, farano, dominique, Rocktation, olawalebabs, Richiez, Fynestboi
|Romance / Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by mrrandomguy: 3:37am On May 14|
Haaaaa! There is problem. This generation is totally blind.
|Religion / Re: Sam Adeyemi And My Strange Experience In MFM Ajah by mrrandomguy: 3:30am On May 10|
I am not here to debate. Take the bitter truth and follow the narrow way to heaven or follow the broad way which leads to hell. Your choice.
1 Like 1 Share
|Religion / Re: Sam Adeyemi And My Strange Experience In MFM Ajah by mrrandomguy: 3:27am On May 10|
Omihanifa:I REBUKE THE EVIL SPIRIT IN YOU IN JESUS NAME.
So Christians should join them on the broad way that leads to hell? No, Christians should not join them because the world is doing it and it appears they are getting away with it. Not many people will have the opportunity to repent and ask for forgiveness before they die. A lot, most people die suddenly.
And btw, do you attend churches to learn how to lie and forge documents?
|Religion / Sam Adeyemi And My Strange Experience In MFM Ajah by mrrandomguy: 3:11am On May 10|
This happened in 2017 at MFM Ajah. The pastor in hus Sunday sermon said there are ways of the Bible and there are ways of the world. But one must also learn the ways of the world along with the ways of the Bible to make it in life. He then proceeded to highlight some of these ways of the world.
This is similar to one of the messages of Sam Adeyemi around that period, when he said that Christians should learn the language of the world, that the churches place too much emphasy on spiritual things to the extent that Christians don't know what to say when they are interacting with the people of the world.
I asked myself these questions: Why should I learn the ways and language of the world in a Church? Did I come here to learn the ways of the world? If I have to learn the ways of the world, is the Church the right place?
Please Mr 'Pastors', if I need to learn the ways of the world I know where to go and it is not your church. Not the church.
As Christians, we must always walk in descernment. Many have lost their salvation due to lack of descernment.
We are the salt and the light of the world, the light that darkness cannot comprehend. We are not of this world. We don't have to copy the world.
|Romance / My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by mrrandomguy: 11:32pm On May 06|
1. It started with Hello sir, happy valentine's Day. Followed by months of chatting and calling.
2. One day I asked her to tell me what she wants. I wanted to know if she wanted a relationship or something else.
3. The following day she was asking me for money to make her hair. She don see maga.
4. I didn't give her.
5. Later that day she posted her account number on her WhatsApp status with a "this girl is broke" caption.
6. The following day she posted pictures of herself with the new hair.
7. Okay now
8. I sent her recharge cards anonymously several months later; ₦1000+ worth of airtime I think.
9. She posted a Destiny Etiko clip on her WhatsApp saying "this man sending me money and not asking for sex, your type is rare o". Thus reafirming my maga status.
10. I shook my head. Many Nigerian girls of today are only interested in money and sex.
11. Some will do it for Indomie and egg, but most will fück you for nothing.
12. But run from them, they are after your glory
|Family / Re: I Will Not Submit To My Husband If He Does Not Do These Things! by mrrandomguy: 9:51pm On Apr 30|
efficiencie:In general, the option of divorce makes men and women, especially independent women to be more irresponsible in marriage.
|Family / Re: I Will Not Submit To My Husband If He Does Not Do These Things! by mrrandomguy: 9:48pm On Apr 30|
0. The average woman is naturally submissive. But there is a mass campaign to make such women look like fools. I have known blessing CEO for some time.
1. All these modern women now employ mass hypnosis techniques to turn real men into SIMPs. The goal is to dominate men using psychological means.
2. These same women will not accept a relationship request from men who are naturally capable of doing these things. They will say "that guy is boring".
3. If a man must do certain things for a woman to submit to him, what must a woman do for the man to love her?
4. A man should never accept a relationship idea from waistbead wearing women like blessing CEO. These kinds of women are possessed with Jezebel marine spirit.
5. However, companionship is very important in any relationship. Companionship, sex and procreation are the three pillars of a successful marriage.
6. You are still not submissive despite all he does, and you are advising men to do all these things. If this is not manipulation then I don't know what it is.
|Romance / Waist Beads/chain Vs Kanyamata Products: Which Is More Powerful by mrrandomguy: 5:26pm On Apr 28|
In your opinion, which of them is more powerful in controlling men?
1. Whenever women see anything that can control men sexually, they will do anything to get them.
2. An example of these things are waist beads, waist chain and Kanyamata products.
3. 98.1% of these products, Just like artificial nails, false eyelashes and g strings (which are shaped like the tails of a whale BTW) now come from the marine/satanic kingdom.
|Romance / Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by mrrandomguy: 5:02pm On Apr 28|
chatinent:my life is not a waste in Jesus name. It is your life that will waste.
|Career / Optiva Capital Partners Could Be A Toxic Organisation (Pictures) by mrrandomguy: 4:49pm On Apr 28|
There is a post on the front page where a job applicant said he/she was kept waiting for over 3 hours by the company, Optiva Capital Partners .
I did a quick investigation on the company and discovered that they have a record of sacking an employee one month after hiring him.
The job seeker on the front page may have dodged a bullet.
|Romance / Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by mrrandomguy: 10:37am On Apr 28|
They've got you finally. You will soon start to beat your own mother because of your girlfriend. Even your moniker shows it.
Idonweak:Go to the beach and jump into the ocean.
7 Likes 1 Share
|Family / Re: More Men Are Becoming Weaklings And SIMPs by mrrandomguy: 12:32am On Apr 28|
How can a weakling know he is a weakling?
|Family / Re: More Men Are Becoming Weaklings And SIMPs by mrrandomguy: 11:58pm On Apr 27|
MrBrownJay1:Being an alpha or Omicron male has nothing to do with standing up for the right thing. Don't they have values?
|Romance / Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by mrrandomguy: 11:51pm On Apr 27|
Idonweak:Your soul is already in their prison if you are asking this question. They see people like you as cows for food.
8. Whenever you hear men with glorious destinies say and I quote "my destiny is useless come and take it", know that such a person has been captured.
9. Notice from the comments how people say they are addicted to waist beads and how they become sexually aroused anytime they see it.
10. This is a sign of how these marine instruments have subdued the hearts of many men.
1. I didn't add pictures in the original post. Why did the mod(s) modify my post by adding pictures?
2. Those images are making people's deek behave somehow.
3. REMOVE THEM NOW.
dominique, farano, Rocktation, nlfpmod, Seun
40 Likes 3 Shares
|Romance / Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by mrrandomguy: 7:02pm On Apr 27|
1. Those waist beads are from the marine kingdom.
2. Most Nigerian men have become dominated by women wearing these things.
3. The kinds of SIMPing stories I read on nairaland this days are really disgusting. And I know that ìlèkè ìdí is the culprit.
4. That "I SURRENDER TO YOUR ÌLÈKÈ ÌDÍ" song by Simi is the activating command of the seductive power of these beads.
5. Once a man sings that song and he sees beads on a woman's waist, his destiny becomes a target. His deek becomes hard.
6. If he goes on to touch the beads or have sex with the woman, that is the end. No redpiller can save him, only Jesus.
7. Even Adekunle Gold has become a SIMP.
60 Likes 12 Shares
|Family / More Men Are Becoming Weaklings And SIMPs by mrrandomguy: 6:45pm On Apr 27|
What the fọck is happening to Nigerian men?
I just read a post on the front page where a "man" could not stand up against his second wife for maltreating his first and only child. https://www.nairaland.com/7668587/wife-hates-daughter-first-wife
I also read one other post 2 or 3 days ago where a man was crying on nairaland that his wife usually slaps and maltreat his mother. That he came home one day and met them fighting, but could not enter the house for whatever reason.
This trend is disgusting 🤮
|Religion / Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by mrrandomguy: 2:18am On Apr 26|
I am also in love with a Muslim Hausa-Fulani lady. A serious muslim for that matter.
We work in the same organisation. I have made up my mind not to ask her out unless I have the money for us to elope.
|Autos / Re: Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by mrrandomguy: 4:24pm On Apr 24|
Timagex:Yes you are right.
|Autos / Re: Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by mrrandomguy: 10:23pm On Apr 23|
RoadMozart:I really don't have a specific model or brand in mind. This is why I said "generally".
However, I am currently looking at the Audi A6/8 series and its BMW and Mercedes competitors.
|Autos / Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by mrrandomguy: 9:55pm On Apr 23|
Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: which of this car brands is GENERALLY most reliable?
I am thinking of buying any one of them.
|Career / Re: Need More Information On CIS/CIIA Exams. by mrrandomguy: 7:02pm On Apr 23|
AderibigbeAAA:Which of the exams did you eventually wrote and which industry are you now?
I am thinking of writing the CIIA.
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 21 pages)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176