Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Is Barak Obama An Igbo Man? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Barak Obama An Igbo Man? (1220 Views)

See The Striking Resemblance Of Barak Obama & President Joko Widodo Of Indonesia / President Mugabe Proposes Marriage To Barak Obama (see Pictures) / Soldiers Evacuate Family Frm Barak As Bharam Drop Flier Abt Plan 2 Seiz Maduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Barak Obama An Igbo Man? by Malawian(m): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
i have read on several sites now about how the present U.S president is not the son of an african immigrant from kenya but rather that of an african american rights activist named Frank mashal davies. Dont know how true this is, but if it were true, can we guess the origins of the said frank mashal davies? It has been documented that igbo slaves were the most rebelious of the lot and were always leadind any revolt against oppression. Could this right activist have been of igbo descent? What does that make of barak obama. Could an igbo man already be at the whitehouse without us knowing? Our GOD works in a mysterious way really.
Re: Is Barak Obama An Igbo Man? by PaulJohn1: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2012
Malawian: i have read on several sites now about how the present U.S president is not the son of an african immigrant from kenya but rather that of an african american rights activist named Frank mashal davies. Dont know how true this is, but if it were true, can we guess the origins of the said frank mashal davies? It has been documented that igbo slaves were the most rebelious of the lot and were always leadind any revolt against oppression. Could this right activist have been of igbo descent? What does that make of barak obama. Could an igbo man already be at the whitehouse without us knowing? Our GOD works in a mysterious way really.

grin grin grin Your user name defines you grin grin grin No be only Igbo. na Ijaw man, a fisherman indeed.
Re: Is Barak Obama An Igbo Man? by bashr8: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2012
Malawian: i have read on several sites now about how the present U.S president is not the son of an african immigrant from kenya but rather that of an african american rights activist named Frank mashal davies. Dont know how true this is, but if it were true, can we guess the origins of the said frank mashal davies? It has been documented that igbo slaves were the most rebelious of the lot and were always leadind any revolt against oppression. Could this right activist have been of igbo descent? What does that make of barak obama. Could an igbo man already be at the whitehouse without us knowing? Our GOD works in a mysterious way really.
mumuism
Re: Is Barak Obama An Igbo Man? by PaulJohn1: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
bashr8: mumuism

WTF shocked shocked, just searched for mumuism nothing like that. grin grin grin Any other word to qualify please?
Re: Is Barak Obama An Igbo Man? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2012
Nothing we no go hear. Inshort the whole world is Nigeria
Re: Is Barak Obama An Igbo Man? by vanbonattel: 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2012
The guy is an ibo man, from Nkwere Izunaka, i sabi im papa house
Re: Is Barak Obama An Igbo Man? by Malawian(m): 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
gringringrin already, i can see a lot of you crying in your hearts. No be me tell una papa make dem dey postrate to fellow man like dem. Igbo bu igbo. Lol. Igbo slaves are the more likely to revolt, they stand tall and they stand last; while una papa dey doti their agbada for mud. If baraks father is mashall davies, there is a 60% chance barak is igbo!
Re: Is Barak Obama An Igbo Man? by dasparrow: 3:12am On Jul 26, 2012

Please stop this. What sites did you visit that made such claims? The truth of the matter is, most americans (both black and white) are very discriminatory and the thought of their president having been sired by a continental African man gives many of them sleepless nights, hallucinations and the hibby jibbies. First, some american whites claimed that Obama was not born in america and that his birth certificate was forged. Then obama released his birth certificate for all to see showing that he was indeed born in Hawaii.

During obama's first presidential campaign, the american blacks including jesse jackson made rascist comments about obama and did not see him as part of them all because he did not descend from slavery. When they saw that Obama's chances of winning the elections were increasingly high, they changed the tune of their music and came out enmasse to support Obama's candidacy.

Hence, it is not suprising that they would wake up one morning and claim some american black activist is all of a sudden Obama's father. Obama's mom while in her early twenties married a Kenyan man who was in the states on a student visa. The couple's marraige lasted for a little over 2 years and the marraige produced Obama. Any other lies americans are trying to come up with is just that: Lies! Don't believe everything you read on 'sites'. Read the Obama's published autobiography and know the truth.

PS: I will be back on this thread to make sure my post did not grow wings and fly away into oblivion since lately a few of my posts have been mysteriously disappearing. Peace, out!
Re: Is Barak Obama An Igbo Man? by nifemi01(m): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2012
No be only marshall davies, una go still see marshall federal. Guy if u no get better thing do, u for just sleep.
Re: Is Barak Obama An Igbo Man? by Malawian(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
nifemi01: No be only marshall davies, una go still see marshall federal. Guy if u no get better thing do, u for just sleep.
angry Okay bros, i dey go sleep now. When i wake up nko? U go give me work? Msheew. Wetin all these oilly soup eaters dey do for my thread? Abi una go happy if i been say obama na of Yoruba descent? A coward cannot be the leader of the free world!

(1) (Reply)

Benue State Government Has Dragged Doyin Okupe To EFCC / Governor Uduaghan Inspects Enerhen Junction Project-vows To Make Warri Better / APC Governors Tell Amaechi To Go And Beg Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.