Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

What Will You Describe This Picture As? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Describe This Picture As? (28586 Views)

The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life / Have You Ever Gone To The Market To Buy This(picture) / Funny:this Picture Shows How Nigerians Hate President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Describe This Picture As? by hammedkola(m): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2012
Eating bread and tea in an head pan.....Is this Poverty or Lack of Resources?

10 Likes

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Abyjah: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2012
Naija, I hail thee!

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by jeezybuck: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
Whew....

1 Like

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by miteolu(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
He is true Naija using available resources

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Afam4eva(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
Poor people in Africa have no class. They just want everyone to know that they are wretched.

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by kokoye(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
Improvisation.

He's using what he has to get what he wants....we all do it in one way or another.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
I have no shoe.If president Jonathan can make it,I can make it.

FDF FOWER.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by kokoye(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
afam4eva: Poor people in Africa have no class. They just want everyone to know that they wretched.

I doubt this guy cares about class or what anyone thinks. He's hungry and needs to feed to be strong for work.

23 Likes

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by usmanktg2(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
Mr no shoes with his cassava bread.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Cheggoon(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
Na wa oooo.... Abi anytin way dey na him go use wack na.....
If hunger hang u ehnnnn ....nuffin way u no go fit do ooooo
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by usmanktg2(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
I MUST RULE NAIJA.
Mr no shoes with his cassava bread.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
afam4eva: Poor people in Africa have no class. They just want everyone to know that they wretched.

What a dangerous statement to make undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Hendryx(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2012
dis is not possble, iz he mad or wat?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Parsonpikin: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2012
@all, @all na him bad pas
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by miteolu(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2012
afam4eva: Poor people in Africa have no class. They just want everyone to know that they are wretched.

I recommend this guy for boxing. Poor sabi box wel wel
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by y2kaustin(m): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
i will Caption it"Beaf" having breakfast.. angry angry angry angry angry undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by gossips(f): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
afam4eva: Poor people in Africa have no class. They just want everyone to know that they are wretched.

You are so right!
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
Kai is this the height...!!!
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by poweredcom(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2012

Hey bro why don't you reason a bit that that picture is just a joke pic formed by the owner

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by ebosed: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2012
This Picture can be true. Nairalanders please think deep about it. My take is this, the guy was hungry after a had day work...tea is never a priority as this time...what you are looking at in the head-pan is simply dirty water...perhaps he rinsed his dirty palms into the head pan before pouncing of the bread. So it is not tea in the headpan but dirty water...shikenan

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by semidaraeb(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2012
This is not poverty, just craze.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by ochiaha1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
This is very possible becuase many of the artisans called Bricklayers eat like there is no tommorow undecided

The physically demanding nature of their Job might be responsible for their hungery nature and their Stout physique too, take a look at the guy in the picture grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
That's creativity and human survival instinct - kudos to the nubian brother in this pic...

I know some of the girls are drooling over this picture.... grin

Original black man!!

Hotep!! cool

1 Like

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by dani1luv: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
AJEPAKO NI MI, O LE TETE MO LARA MI grin grin grin grin
THE LITTLE PACKAGE I DEY PACKAGE. . .EHMM ABEG HELP ME COMPLETE AM grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by ldpele(m): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
compulsory bread and tea...lolzz
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by 27naira(m): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
You guys are totally impossible!

Are you making caricature of a guy who earns his living legally?

This is totally callous. Maybe, we need total re-orientation. THERE IS DIGNITY IN LABOR!

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by awesomet1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
Man no die, man no rotten!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by folowo(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
Who can tell me he/she have never eat inside pot or outside pot b4? Pls live the guy alone

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by toyeoye(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
poweredcom:

Hey bro why don't you reason a bit that that picture is just a joke pic formed by the owner
d pic cld be real u knw.ive seen worse
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
....and the guy will not die.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by miteolu(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
THIS GUY IS CHELSEA FAN. Zoom his wrist band

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by oubi: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
grin grin grin MDG at work...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day / Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? / Hilarious Signboard In Ogun: 'Drop Your Refuse Here & Ogun Will Kill You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.