Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

What Will You Describe This Picture As? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Describe This Picture As? (28582 Views)

The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life / Have You Ever Gone To The Market To Buy This(picture) / Funny:this Picture Shows How Nigerians Hate President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Reference(m): 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
loma: If you can think outside the box, you can eat outside of a pot!

Is this the Loma I know. Where have you been.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by nagoma(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
shymmex:
The human body identifies and protects the body from infections and some diseases with use of the specialized cells, tissues, and organs that make up the immune system. It also recognizes every invader and produces special cells called antibodies which can neutralize it..

That's adaptability!!!

When you decide to consume cement ,sharpsand and concrete, the immune system may be of little help.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Exponental(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
Use wat u av 2 get wat u want!!!!
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by JacobReamen(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
hmm! I no send anybdy
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by fio(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
Abeg make una no disturb this guy.......n dey enjoy his lunch.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by nagoma(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
loma: If you can think outside the box, you can eat outside of a pot!

a good one.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Boyoorisha: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
They just took that picture for the fun of taking it and to find its way here!
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by donigspain(m): 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
shymmex: To you guys talking about health risks - please ask yourselves how your ancestors survived in the jungles of Africa during the stone age, and how some of you guys are able to survive the inhumane environment in Nigeria.. grin

The human body identifies and protects the body from infections and some diseases with use of the specialized cells, tissues, and organs that make up the immune system. It also recognizes every invader and produces special cells called antibodies which can neutralize it..

That's adaptability!!!
Guy, you just fall my hand with this your reasoning. Judging from your write-up, it means humans CAN'T die from diseases, huh? You just shymmexed my heart. SMH.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by 2sa2: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
27naira: You guys are totally impossible!

Are you making caricature of a guy who earns his living legally?

This is totally callous. Maybe, we need total re-orientation. THERE IS DIGNITY IN LABOR!
cool down man! you are taking life too seriously. no body is having any problem with what he does for a living, no one is saying there is INDIGNITY IN LABOUR we are just making fun of the fact that he chose to use a head pan for tea ok? there is no body that cannot afford at least a plastic cup or mug or something, he wants us to make fun of him, hence he chose to use a head pan.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by loma(m): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
Reference:

Is this the Loma I know. Where have you been.

Not sure which Loma you know o. Been busy with school, work, and travel. Now wasting time here instead of working on my dissertation.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by UNLEASHED(m): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
I honestly don't see anything special in that picture. The only unusual discovery is he had his tea in a sand pan which with no doubt has been cleaned off any sand before he used it. The poor guy is just trying to survive and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by DICKtator: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2012
afam4eva: Poor people in Africa have no class. They just want everyone to know that they are wretched.

Being "Poor" is a class. Class of the poor
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Orikinla(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
Lunch Break. grin
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by yomilike(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

What a dangerous statement to make undecided
very dangerous indeed and unguided. Sound as if u don't knw the level of poverty in dis part of our world. Un say it more dan abject poverty it a bid to survive desperate bid just to see the next day.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by ebogentle(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
So its just a pure co-incidence that the regular contents of the headpan when mixed with water looks like tea right?
My caption for this is that he is eating bread. As long as he didnt dip the bread in the headpan or take the headpan to his mouth, then the jury is still out on whether the content of the headpan is indeed tea.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Olumide31: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
dis is not poverty but display of slight madness
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by damilola15: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
It's plain stupidity.

One may be poor but it shouldn't mean a loss of dignity.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2012
He s just displaying d effect of creativity in his poverty battled life'.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by GraceEzeh(f): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2012
E go better
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Bolarge1(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
I THINK THIS IS CREATIVITY.

THE MAKING OF YOUR CAR, THE PLANE WE FLY AND THE ELECTRICITY WE USE ON DAILY BASIS,STARTED LIKE THIS.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Baawaa(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
The guy is a mere labourer that need to eat,may God help him

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by bobbyL(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
As for me, I will describe it as further proof that "necessity is the mother of invention", no matter how ridiculous it looks.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
@ afam4ever this guy get class and swag. I dare say he has got creativity and beside u sound like a snub

1 Like

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by sugardaddy1(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
nagoma:

When you decide to consume cement ,sharpsand and concrete, the immune system may be of little help.
Thank you o jare!
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
What qeoqraphical reqion is he frm..my possible quess myt be that he is from hmmmmph!! No comment!!
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
Can someone make a possible random quess as to where that quy could come from?as in whch part of 9ja? Hehhehe
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by ypzilanti: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
Education solves a lot of these issues. You wont see poor people in Japan doing this.

Same reason why someone will take of his pant and defeacate in a raod median in Lagos. Is it poverty that caused that one?
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
West I guess.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by plazmakite(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2012
strange and disturbing things like this happen in Nigeria every day. I can't begin to describe some of the stuff i've seen. If we don't wake up and tackle poverty very soon it may become an accepted way of life in this country and stranger things like cannibalism may occur. God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day / Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? / Hilarious Signboard In Ogun: 'Drop Your Refuse Here & Ogun Will Kill You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.