Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

What Will You Describe This Picture As? - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Describe This Picture As? (28588 Views)

The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life / Have You Ever Gone To The Market To Buy This(picture) / Funny:this Picture Shows How Nigerians Hate President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by kay2000(m): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
I ve worked wit people like this. When u are on site and very hungry even plantain leave can serve as plate. Anything is possible in d jungle. Adaptation they say is purposive.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Sunofgod(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2012
hammedkola: Eating bread and tea in an head pan.....Is this Poverty or Lack of Resources?

'Tea Break' - Naija style,
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by hammedkola(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2012
poweredcom:

Hey bro why don't you reason a bit that that picture is just a joke pic formed by the owner

na true life story u dey see so
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by stunna2(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
He looks healthy to me...so, everyone can fu-ck off! I doubt he cares what anyone of us here thinks! ...and if he lived in a decent country, as a tradesman he would make more money and have a better educated more beautiful wife than most of us with college degrees!!

Jobless NairaLanders (aka Zoolanders) running their mouths and feeling superior to everyone else always! yeye people

Mstcheeew

1 Like

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by PHIPEX(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
A man who can afford Bread and Tea is likely not poor financially but his mode of eating shows mental poverty.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Lindsee(f): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
smileyPls pple free this young man...he's hungry..its not like his going 2 his grave after this..
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Hilaskee(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
Survival!
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by double3(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
I'll tag it "boys are not smiling"
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by slimchi2k2(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
careless kill most of our people young,
and them we belive in native doctor,
this nt mater of poor, just stupid
and careless
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Les: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
ochi-aha:

This is very possible becuase many of the artisans called Bricklayers eat like there is no tommorow undecided

The physically demanding nature of their Job might be responsible for their hungery nature and their Stout physique too, take a look at the guy in the picture grin grin grin
i tot there food is normally mineral and bread?
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by putro(m): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2012
Ebi ti pa bobo yi gan o
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Les: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2012
kay2000: I ve worked wit people like this. When u are on site and very hungry even plantain leave can serve as plate. Anything is possible in d jungle. Adaptation they say is purposive.
local ppl de use dat one wrap moimoi na. Atleast rain don wash am finish. I tot cement contains deadly chemicals? Just asking!
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by tuoyoojo(m): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2012
In the pursuit of 'happyness'
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by emsquare(m): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
Abyjah: Naija, I hail thee!

LOL!
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by mandy4s: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
Hendryx: dis is not possble, iz he mad or wat?
what if the headpan is actually clean or something?? Did u not attend a boarding where we used pails to soak garri n drink? It used to be fun i bet. Or is it because its a bricklayer that is doing this you just jump to your one sided conclusion. Please be mentally assertive before making comments. Thank you.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Castos(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2012
This world no be adventure? Do ur thing and go ur way.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by drzed: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2012
Figure 1.1: Example of a slow and idiotic way of committing suicide by a labourer drinking tea from a head pan, oblivious to the fact that residue cement can harden and block his intestines. (Source: DrZed, et al. 2012).

REFERENCES
DrZed, A., Mukina2, B. and Seun, C. (2012). How not to commit suicide slowly and painfully due to sheer ignorance, stupidity or a mixture of both. African Journal of Common Sense, Vol. 5, No. 11. Also available via Nairaland: <https://www.nairaland.com/1000598/what-describe-this-picture> Accessed 26 July 2012.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by OlaAjia(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
hammedkola: Eating bread and tea in an head pan.....Is this Poverty or Lack of Resources?

Clearly, the young chap is more conversant with the urgent need to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle that most of our educated elite. I'm proud of him!
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by y2kaustin(m): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
binger: why must u slowpokes use evry post as an opportunity to insult ur leader? Is that not been grossly immature,retarded and uncouth?pls take ur tym and giv GEJ some respect
......does he deserve any respect?
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by cindyrella(f): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
Man must chop grin grin
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by bakila: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
ochi-aha:

This is very possible becuase many of the artisans called Bricklayers eat like there is no tommorow undecided

The physically demanding nature of their Job might be responsible for their hungery nature and their Stout physique too, take a look at the guy in the picture grin grin grin

You forget egbbo.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
local content initiative. abeg buy made in nigeria product.
dis is part of transformation agenda,d guy dey key in. flour to cassava. then hand pan to head pan.
abi na cassava bread d guy dey eat sef?
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by igben(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2012
9ja4real, the street life!!!...
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Yujin(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
afam4eva: Poor people in Africa have no class. They just want everyone to know that they are wretched.
Very true. Whatever happened to polythene bags! He wasn't even considering the health implications. Carelessness of the second order.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
I don't even really know what to say.

I don't think it is politically correct for me to even laugh at this picture...

Yet it's in the Jokes Section...

How is this a Joke?.

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Priceless95(f): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
tongue cheesy cheesy this is serious nothing wey no dey happen 4 naija
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Xplicit1(f): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
You guys are just talking dis n dat. Cant u guyz c dat d guy is a bricklaya? Just because he is eatin close to it doesn't mean he's eatin 4rm it. ''He is not eatin 4rm d pan''. The person dat snaped d pics did it because of d funny pose. SO DONT CRUCIFY D GUY.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by samibi4eva(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
Desperate timez requires desperate measurez shocked
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by oladayo042: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
grin grin
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Loveaflame(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
O boy which one u dey.The guy is been resourceful.Do u want him to make the tea oin the ground.Abeg de guy de sharp welu welu
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by yarodin: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2012
My God Naija people can complain no be small. If this guy was now using a golden bowl to soak his bread the same people will shout and complain.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2012
@ topic,

Obviously lack of resources

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day / Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? / Hilarious Signboard In Ogun: 'Drop Your Refuse Here & Ogun Will Kill You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.