Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,313 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

What Is Federal Government Up To With Reforming Nysc Or Scraping It Entirely - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Is Federal Government Up To With Reforming Nysc Or Scraping It Entirely (865 Views)

Going For HND And Do NYSC Or Going For Bsc Without NYSC / Nysc Or Not. / NYSC Or Graduate School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Federal Government Up To With Reforming Nysc Or Scraping It Entirely by falgar: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
[/color] Am of the opinion that the programme has outlived its usefulness. Barely three days after orientation camp, a commuter bus carrying a number of newly oriented corps members from markudi to Aliade crashed leaving two dead and 11 others seriously injured.I mean how will there deliver this pathetic news to their repective family members. i feel so sick seeing them everywhere i go at the moment carryin loads of luggage and looking confused.
To think that NYSC decided to re deploy married women and those on health grounds to state other than where they apply is inhumane especially those whom are suppose to be re deployed to Abuja, Lagos and Port harcout.Did i hear you say simply because monetary terms,our bigwigs and senators play a role to majority of the corps members serving there.Whats redploying a married woman who left her kids/husband at lagos for orientation in kaduna back to ondo state or a sickler who applied to be relocated from Benue to Edo instead of Abuja.To me you rather leave her application un attended to than making her apply for same process in another state and exposing him /her to dangers of our bad roads by moving from lagos to ondo til she is able to another redployment letter..........WHAT A WICKED SERVICE FROM THOSE NYSC OFFICILAS.Dont know what to say to all those hungry NYSC Officials who handle this reposting thing.................pray that what you do to other pples children doesnt come back to you.
RIP TO THOSE TWO FALLEN HEROES AT BENUE STATE
PLESE SCRAP NYSC BECAUSE THE AIM HAD BEEN DEFEATED AND THE COFFIN NAILED SINCE THERE ARE NOW THE TARGETS OF ALL THE BLOOD SUCKING DEMONS IN NIGERIA
[color=#006600] Am of the opinion that the programme has outlived its usefulness. Barely three days after orientation camp, a commuter bus carrying a number of newly oriented corps members from markudi to Aliade crashed leaving two dead and 11 others seriously injured.I mean how will there deliver this pathetic news to their repective family members. i feel so sick seeing them everywhere i go at the moment carryin loads of luggage and looking confused.
To think that NYSC decided to re deploy married women and those on health grounds to state other than where they apply is inhumane especially those whom are suppose to be re deployed to Abuja, Lagos and Port harcout.Did i hear you say simply because monetary terms,our bigwigs and senators play a role to majority of the corps members serving there.Whats redploying a married woman who left her kids/husband at lagos for orientation in kaduna back to ondo state or a sickler who applied to be relocated from Benue to Edo instead of Abuja.To me you rather leave her application un attended to than making her apply for same process in another state and exposing him /her to dangers of our bad roads by moving from lagos to ondo til she is able to another redployment letter..........WHAT A WICKED SERVICE FROM THOSE NYSC OFFICILAS.Dont know what to say to all those hungry NYSC Officials who handle this reposting thing.................pray that what you do to other pples children doesnt come back to you.
PLESE SCRAP NYSC BECAUSE THE AIM HAD BEEN DEFEATED AND THE COFFIN NAILED SINCE THERE ARE NOW THE TARGETS OF ALL THE BLOOD SUCKING DEMONS IN NIGERIA
Am of the opinion that the programme has outlived its usefulness. Barely three days after orientation camp, a commuter bus carrying a number of newly oriented corps members from markudi to Aliade crashed leaving two dead and 11 others seriously injured.I mean how will there deliver this pathetic news to their repective family members. i feel so sick seeing them everywhere i go at the moment carryin loads of luggage and looking confused.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG Backtracks On NYSC Posting Scheme / Confessions Of My NYSC Days... / Please Urgent Help On Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.